Friendship Forever 2 - Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 12

During the boat ride, Tengneung, Sammie, Som, and Aof decided to go scuba diving. Faai didn’t feel like scuba diving so Nam stayed with her on the boat to keep her company.

Nam: Faai, why were you crying earlier?

Faai: I wasn’t crying

Nam: oh please, I knew you were crying. A lot of girls use that excuse saying “I have something in my eye” when really they were crying

Faai: you watch too much lakorn

Nam: I’m being serious here

Faai: I saw Grace when Sammie and I went walking around

Nam: Grace, your sister?

Faai: [nods]

Nam: what is she doing here. I thought they moved to New Zealand

Faai: she said they’re taking a trip here and I heard Grace say that she’s starting college here pretty soon.

Nam: here as in Thailand?

Faai: yeah. You wanna know something, I thought they were out of my life for good but now the past has come back and haunt me again. Why do they have to come back into my life

Nam: let’s not talk about them. I think the more you talk about them, it’s going to bother you even more

Faai: [nod]

Nam: here [opens his arms]

Faai: what?

Nam: I’m going to give you a hug, maybe this will help you stop being sad

Faai: [roll eyes] fine [hugs Nam]

Nam: and you have to kiss me too

Faai: hey, I’m the one that’s sad here

Nam: you’re right [kisses Faai on the cheek] feeling better now?

Faai: [blush] a little

Nam: [kisses Faai again] how about now?

Faai: [nods] okay you can stop now, people might come and see

Nam: who’s gonna see us? Everyone else is underwater

Aof: [fakes gag] geez, get a room you two

Nam: [turns around] oh please, stop being jealous Aof

Aof: hey, I’m not jealous, but anyways, you two not going to scuba dive with us, it’s really pretty down there

Nam: it’s up to Faai

Faai: I change my mind, I want to go scuba diving now

Aof: then put on your suit, and I’ll see you two down there then [jumps back into the water]

---------------------------

After the scuba diving, the six of them changed and went out for a nice dinner at the dining room in the resort. When they got there, Faai saw her dad and his new family sitting down enjoying themselves

Faai: hey guys, can we go eat somewhere else? I don’t like the atmosphere in here

Teng: why not? They serve good food here

Faai: I just don’t want to eat here okay

Grace: [walks up to them] hey Faai, so you decided to come eat with us after all?

Faai: not really.

Grace then looked at all of her sister’s friend and she thought Nam was the cutest out of all the guys. She knew right away that she liked him.

Grace: [looks at Nam] hi I’m Grace, Faai’s sister

Faai noticed how Grace was looking at Nam in a way that she wasn’t too pleased with

Nam: I’m Nam. It’s nice to meet you

Aof: [whispers to Tengneung] when did Faai have a sister?

Teng: [shrugs shoulder]

Faai: Grace, these are my friends, Tengneung, Sammie, Aof, and Som

Grace: what about him [looks at Nam]

Nam: oh I’m her boyfriend

Grace: boyfriend eh? Faai, I never knew you have a boyfriend that’s a famous singer. It’s really nice to meet you all [stares at Nam]

Som: [whispers to Sammie] when she said that “it’s nice to meet all of us”, why is she only staring at Nam?

Sammie: [whispers back] that’s what I’m saying

Faai: if you guys want to eat here, then go ahead, I’m going back to my room [walks away]

Nam was about to follow Faai but Grace grabbed him by the arm.

Grace: come on Nam, I want you to meet my parents [pulls Nam away]

The rest followed

Grace: mom dad, guess who this is?

Grace’s dad: [looks at Nam]

Grace’s mom: who is it? Your boyfriend?

Grace: no, it’s Faai’s boyfriend and he’s a famous singer too

Grace’s dad: Faai’s here? [looks around]

Grace: she left already. She probably still mad at us

Aof: [whispers to Som] mad about what?

Som: [whispers back] I don’t know [whispers to Tengneung] mad about what?

Teng: [shrugs shoulder] don’t know [whispers to Sammie] mad about what?

Sammie: [whispers back] it’s a long story, I’ll tell you later

Teng: [whispers to Som] it’s a long story, Sammie will tell us later

Som: [whispers to Aof] Tengneung said it’s a long story, Sammie will tell us later

Aof: [whispers back] okay

Grace’s dad: so your Faai’s boyfriend, how is she doing by the way?

Nam: she’s good

Grace’s dad: that’s good to hear

Grace’s mom: why don’t you guys join us?

Aof: [chuckles] thank you [quickly sits down]

Som: [whispers to Aof] what are you doing?

Aof: [whispers back] well I’m hungry and they asked us so why not

Grace’s mom: what about the rest of you

Teng: uh…sure thank you

The rest sat down to join Grace and her parents. Nam was still concern about Faai.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I knew it, Grace "likes" Nam >< LOL I love Aof, Som, Teng, & Sammie back and forth talk. I love what Nam did for Faai to cheer her up in the beginning..awwww....a hug :wub: and kiss ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got caught up with the previous few chapters! Hahaha Aof is still jealous of Au being around Som. Nam and Faai are still scared of ghosts! Nam has to have teddy bears with him when he sleeps at home. Lmao! Nam and Faai are so cute with the kisses! It's so sad that Faai had such a rough life growing up with her family. Eh, Grace! The n'rai has enter the picture! And of course she would like Nam, her own sister's boyfriend! Agree with RR, Aof, Som, Teng, & Sammie back and forth talk is so funny!! Grace aint going to stop there I know that!​

LOL it's kinda funny reading about how "Grace" likes "Nam" since my name's Grace :lol:
Anyways, I like the whispering it was funny 555+
I wonder what will happen next...

TubbyTinker

Chapter 13

Grace’s dad: thanks for joining us for dinner. It’s too bad, Faai isn’t here. Nam, could you tell her that I miss her and tell her to call me sometimes. Here’s my card [gives Nam the card]

Nam: sure, I’ll tell her

Grace: bye Nam [smiles] I’ll see you around [walks away]

Sammie: Nam, I think she has a thing for you

Nam: what do you mean?

Sammie: it seems like she likes you

Nam: it’s probably nothing. She probably just admire me because I’m a singer

Som: nah, I think it’s more than that

Nam: well how do you know?

Som: us girls can tell

Aof: you girls are probably thinking too much

Nam: I think I’m gonna go check on Faai. Sammie, can you take me to your room

Sammie: yeah, come on

When Sammie and Nam got to the front of her room, she noticed Tengneung, Aof, and Som were following them

Sammie: why are you guys here? You guys rooms are that way

Teng: we know but we wanted to know about Faai, why was she mad at her family

Aof: yeah and you said you’re gonna tell us later and now is later already

Sammie: [sighs] fine, I’ll tell you in Teng’s room [leaves with Teng, Aof, Som]

Nam: [knocks] Faai, it’s me, can you open the door?

Faai: [opens the door] did you have fun?

Nam: not really [walks in the room] I talked to your dad though. He said he misses you and to tell you to call him sometimes. Here’s his card [gives Faai the card]

Faai: [rips up card]

Nam: why did you do that?

Faai: all of a sudden he cares and missies me. What about when I was little, he didn’t even bother to look for us after my mom died. You don’t know how many times I tried contacting him, I even wrote him a letter and he never responded back. I didn’t need him then, and I sure don’t need him now.

Nam: have you ate yet?

Faai: [nods] where’s everybody else?

Nam: oh, I think they’re all in Tengneung’s room

-------------------

Teng: so that’s why Faai didn’t want to eat with us. She didn’t want to see her dad

Aof: no wonder her brother hates me

Som: I feel bad for Faai. She really had a tough life. She’s strong on the outside but so vulnerable in the inside.

Sammie: but somehow I don’t think Grace has good intentions. It looks like she has something to hide

Som: yeah, and when she looks at Nam, it’s like she wants to eat him or something

Teng: it’s probably nothing. She’s probably a fan of his

Sammie: well I hope you’re right because if it turns out to be something else, then there’s going to be a problem for sure

----------------

Som was sitting down, watching the sunrise the next morning. Aof came and sat down next to her.

Aof: I didn’t know you like watching the sunrise too

Som: yeah I do. It’s really pretty and it refreshes my mind. But I didn’t know you like watching the sunrise

Aof: why? You have a problem with it?

Sammie: I’m just saying

Sammie comes walking with Tengneung

Sammie: mind if we join?

Som: sure

Faai also walking with Nam

Nam: how about us?

Som: sure. Wow everyone woke up early today.

Nam: since we have to leave tomorrow morning, where you guys wanna go for today?

Aof: I say we go our separate ways. Every time we go on trips, we’re always hanging with each other

Faai: so what you’re trying to say is you want some alone time with Som

Aof: duh! Don’t you want some alone time with Nam?

Faai: [looks at Nam]

Nam: I agree with Aof

Teng: so we decided to go individuals as couple then?

Everyone: yep

----------------------

Som and Aof went shopping at the little shop near the resort. They two were being romantic. Nam and Faai went kayaking. Like Som and Aof, they twp were also being romantic. Tengneung and Sammie went walking, romantically around the island, holding hands and taking pictures. They acted like any other couple acted who goes on a trip. They weren’t aware that the paparazzi were hiding behind trees was taking pictures of them.

Paparazzi: hey, that’s Tengneung, the singer from FSF

Pap. 2: he’s here with a girl, I thought he said he doesn’t have a girlfriend

Pap. 1: man you know how stars lie

Pap. 4: well we better get these moments in the newspaper then [takes pictures of Tengneung & Sammie]

Chapter 14 Preview: Tengneung and Sammie’s romantic pictures spread all over the internet and made front page on the newspaper

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aww they were trying to have romantic getaways, but soon they will front page news...i hope Teng's fans will be able to accept him and Sammie :D

TubbyTinker

Chapter 14

Everyone arrived back at Krung Thep the next day. Teng, Aof, and Nam went back to work after dropping the girls off at their house.

Faai: [enters house] Fluke, I’m home

Fluke: [walks down stairs] hey, how was the trip?

Faai: it was fun until it got ruin

Fluke: by what? A storm?

Faai: something like that. I saw Grace

Fluke: our sister Grace?

Faai: yeah. She went on a trip with you know

Fluke: did you talk to him?

Faai: no…..

Fluke: how…[paused] how is he?

Faai: [shrugs shoulder] don’t know and don’t care. But hey are you going to ask me more questions because I’m tired and I want to go upstairs and take a nap

Fluke: not unless you have more things to tell me

Faai: other than the fact that he misses me and wants me to call him, then no

Fluke: wait, what? He said he missed you and he told you to call him?

Faai: yep.

Fluke: did you call him?

Faai: hell no I didn’t. Who wants to talk to him?

Fluke: that’s good then. All of a sudden, he wants to be part of our lives, what an ass!

Faai: well, I’m gonna go upstairs now if you don’t mind

Fluke: oh sorry go ahead

---------------------------

Sammie got to her office and noticed people were staring at her all weird. She looked at herself to see if she has a wardrobe malfunction, but that wasn’t the case. She quickly went to her office room.

Sammie: [talks to herself] why are they staring at me?

[phone rings]

Sammie: hello?

Som: do you know, you’re all over the internet and the newspaper?

Sammie: no, why what happened? Did I win the lottery or something

Som: omg, you haven’t seen it?

Sammie: hold on [walks out the room] does anyone here have the latest newspaper that’s out today?

Secretary: uh I do but I rather not let you see it

Sammie: just let me see it. I don’t think it’s that bad

Secretary: here you go [hands newspaper]

Sammie took the newspaper then went back into her office

Sammie: [reads newspaper] Tengneung Krisanagan, famous singer from FSF took a mysterious girl and went on a romantic getaway in the Phi Phi Island. From the looks of it, she’s the same girl that played in his music video. [talks to herself] and I thought it was something big. [talks on phone] hello Som, it’s nothing

Som: you don’t feel anything, have you seen those pictures of you and Teng?

Sammie: yeah but I don’t really care. That’s what couples do. It’s not like other people are going to say something

Som: maybe in America they won’t but here, Thai people, they’re going to say something and they’re going to look at you in a bad way because you’re a girl. And omg, think of his fans, what would they say

Sammie: okay, now you’re scaring me

Som: Have you talked to Tengneung yet?

Sammie: no not yet, but I’m going to call him right now

Som: okay then. Bye [ends call]

Sammie then called Tengneung but he turned off his phone

-------------------------

Boss: how did this happen?

Teng: I’m sorry. I should’ve been more careful

Boss: you’re not the same person you were 5 years ago, you’re a singer now and no matter where you go, people are always going to watch you, even when you’re unaware of it. You have a reputation and an image to maintain here. Don’t ruin it now

Teng: I promise I won’t let this happen again

Boss: reporters are waiting outside the company right now, you should probably go out there

Teng: yes sir [gets up and walks outside]

Reporters: so is that really you from the pictures? And who’s that girl? I thought you said you don’t have a girlfriend

Teng: yes, that’s me in those pictures. It was from my trip

Reporters: and what about the girl? Is she your girlfriend?

Teng: uh….[looks at boss] yes, she’s my girlfriend

Reporters: I thought you said you don’t have a girlfriend?

Teng: when you guys asked me last time if I have a girlfriend or not, and I said no, I was really telling the truth. At that time, we had broken up but we worked things out, so we’re back together now

Reporters: so you’ve been dating her for awhile now?

Teng: yes

Reporters: have you talked to her about this yet?

Teng: no not yet, but she probably knows about it

Reporters: this news is everywhere now, aren’t you afraid your fans will bash on her since you are an idol to them?

Teng: I think my fans will understand the situation

----------------------

Tengneung was waiting for Sammie at the coffee shop where they always meet up at. Sammie came in the shop wearing a hat and sunglasses.

Teng: um, excuse me miss but this seat is taken

Sammie: you don’t recognize me?

Teng: Sammie?

Sammie: [takes off hat] yeah

Teng: why are you wearing all this?

Sammie: I didn’t want people to see me, especially after I made front page on the newspaper

Teng: sorry about that

Sammie: no, don’t apologize. I’m the one that’s sorry. How did it go with your boss?

Teng: he just gave us a warning

Sammie: what about….[paused] what about your fans?

Teng: they probably not going to say anything. Don’t worry, they’re not going to hate on you

Sammie: I hope you’re right​

n_naruk

Ah, thai papparazi! They're everywhere! But I'm glad that Teng is open about his relationship with Sammie!

Thanks for the updates!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 15

Nam was out shopping for a gift for Faai since their anniversary was in 3 days. He bought her a ring carved with their initials N & F on it. Tengneung and Aof were also out shopping for their anniversary gift for Som and Sammie.

Aof: what should I buy Som, Teng?

Teng: I don’t know, what do she like?

Aof: a lot of things……girls are so complicated. What are you getting Sammie, I don’t see you looking around

Teng: I decided I’m not going to buy her anything. But instead, I’m going to make her something, you know homemade-ish

Aof: [stares at Teng] you’re so cheap. I feel bad for Sammie

Teng: hey! It’s the thought that counts you know

Aof: whatever. So what are you making her?

Teng: I’m not going to tell you

Aof: okay whatever then

Just like the guys, the girls were also out shopping for gifts

Faai: Som! Sammie! What should I get Nam?

Som: why are you asking us? He’s your boyfriend

Faai: I don’t know what to choose. Should I get a ring and have them carved our initials on it or a necklace with our initials on it?

Sammie: hmm…I think the ring because I think it’s more romantic [smiles]

Faai: what do you think Som?

Som: I like the ring too

Faai: okay, ring it is

Som: what are you getting Tengneung Sammie?

Sammie: oh actually, I’m planning on making him something, you know like homemade-ish

Som: awe how cute, so what you’re making him?

Sammie: I’m not telling you

Som: fine, don’t tell me then

Sammie: but hey, I’ll be back, I’m going to go check out the bookstore first. I want to see if New Moon is out yet

Som: okay, we’ll meet you at Baskin Robbins then

Sammie: okay [walks off]

Sammie got to the bookstore and was looking for New Moon.

Sammie: [walks to front desk] excuse me, I was wondering if the new book, New Moon, has come out yet?

Cashier: oh, we just ran out yesterday. We’re still ordering it right now. It’ll come in two weeks

Sammie: okay thank you

Sammie then decided to walk around the bookstore looking for other books to read while waiting for New Moon. As she was walking down the magazine aisle she overheard these groups of fans who were looking through the gossips magazine gossip about the candid pictures of her and Tengneung. She couldn’t help but to eavesdrop on them.

Fan1: did you guys hear Tengneung’s interview, he admitted to the press that he has a girlfriend already and that girl in the picture is his girlfriend

Fan2: yeah, I read it yesterday. I can’t believe he has a girlfriend. She’s not even that pretty

Fan3: she’s the same girl from his music video too. I bet she’s just using him to get famous

Fan4: man, I hate girls like that. That’s why we don’t like our stars dating people. It’s better off of them being single

Fan2: [looks at Sammie with suspicious]

Sammie: then walked away

Fan2: excuse me,

Sammie: [turns around nervously] yes

Fan2: you look very familiar, have we met somewhere?

Sammie: no, you’re probably mistaken me for someone else. Pardon me [walks away quickly]

Fan2: don’t you guys think she looks familiar

Fan4: who were you thinking of?

Fan2: [runs to grab a magazine, flips to find the candid pictures of Teng and Sammie] she looks like Tengneung’s girlfriend, don’t you guys think

Fan1: yeah…she does

Fan3: so what are you guys going to do?

Fan1: I say let’s follow her

Fan2: I have a better idea, come on

--------------------

Sammie was sad that Tengneung’s fans didn’t like her and that they thought bad things about her.

Faai: [walks over to Sammie with Som] hey Sammie, why do you look sad?

Sammie: [lied] oh they ran out of the book New Moon

Som: tht fast?!

Sammie: are you guys done finding gifts?

Faai: yeah

Sammie: good, let’s get out of here then

Chapter 16 Preview: Sammie gets bashed from Tengneung’s fans

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww couples think alike :D GASP Teng's fans are mean :( I can't believe Sammie's going to get bash..I hope Teng comes to the rescue.

n_naruk

Aof: [stares at Teng] you’re so cheap. I feel bad for Sammie
Aof cracks me up!
Teng's fans are being so harsh on Sammie!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 16

After shopping at the mall, Sammie excused herself from Faai and Som to do some grocery shopping at the supermarket. There, she bumped into Grace

Grace: hey Sammie, doing grocery shopping too

Sammie: [annoyed] what do you think?

Grace: since you’re here, can I ask a question?

Sammie: what?

Grace: do you happen to have Nam’s phone number?

Sammie: why do you need his phone number?

Grace: I just need some help on my college papers, I was wondering if he could help me since we are majoring in the same subject

Sammie: [fed up] what are you actually trying to do exactly?

Grace: what do you mean?

Sammie: well first of all, how did you know what Nam majored in and how dare you ask me for his number? I think if you want help, you should ask your sister instead, she did major in the same subject as him

Grace: what’s the point of calling her when she doesn’t want to talk to me? It’s better if I talk to Nam

Sammie: [mumbles] and who’s fault is that

Grace: look, this isn’t even your business, I don’t know why you’re going all crazy. I think you need to worry about your own little problem. I heard Tengneung’s fan doesn’t like you much. Well that’s too bad

Sammie: so you’re really are going after Nam

Grace: yeah so what?

Sammie: I can’t believe you’re doing this to your own sister.

Grace: I don’t consider her as my sister

Sammie: Go ahead and do whatever you like, but I’m just gonna tell you it’s not going to work because I’m gonna be the one that’s stopping you

Grace: go ahead and try [walks away]

-----------------

The next morning, Sammie went out the house and noticed a lot of reporters were waiting for her near the gate

Reporters: Sammie, is it really true about the news?

Sammie: [confused] what news?

Reporters: it said that you confessed on your face book and said that the only reason why you’re dating Tengneung is because you just want to become famous. And there’s leaked photos of you and Tengneung all over the internet right now

Sammie: what?! I didn’t say anything. And how do you guys know where I live. And what pictures are you talking about?

Reporters: so you really don’t know what we’re talking about or you’re acting clueless?

Sammie: [mad] I REALLY DON’T KNOW. EXCUSE ME BUT I HAVE TO GOT O WORK NOW [runs to her car and drove off]

Reporter: that was so rude of her. We asked her nicely and she raised her voice on us

Reporter2: I feel bad for Tengneung to have a girlfriend like her

Reporter3: I say we go write about it on the newspaper

Reporter1: let’s go

After the reporters left, Grace came out from hiding and was smiling in satisfaction. Apparently, Grace was mad at Sammie about yesterday’s incident. She knew someone who is able to hack into people’s face book. It was her that leaked the photos of Sammie and Tengneung and it was her that pretended to be Sammie and confessed that she was just using Tengneung. It was Grace that told the press where Sammie live because yesterday, Grace followed Sammie home so she would know where she live.

When Sammie got to the company, all the co-workers were surrounded at the computer

Sammie: what are you guys doing?

Worker: [blocking the computer screen] uh, I think it’s better for you not to see it

Sammie: move aside

Worker: [moves aside]

Sammie couldn’t believe what she saw. There were tons of pictures of her personal pictures of her and Tengneung. The comments written by other people were so harsh. They called her names. Sammie just broke down and cried. Tengneung, Nam, and Aof were out of town doing mini concerts so the news didn’t reach to them. Faai and Som found out about the news so they went to comfort Sammie.

Som: Sammie, we’re so sorry about what happened. People are so mean

Faai: does Tengneung know about this?

Sammie: [shakes head] I haven’t talked to him yet. He’s out of town right now

Som: how did those pictures come about anyway?

Sammie: they came from my face book, but I don’t know how it got out

Faai: maybe it’s Sophia

Sammie: I don’t think it’s her. She’s too nice and besides I changed my password so for sure it wasn’t her. And thank god, I deleted those pictures from James birthday party, or else the stupid reporters are probably going to write that I cheated on Tengneung too. I never thought dating a singer would be this difficult. I feel really bad for Teng

Som: what are you going to do now?

Sammie: I don’t want Tengneung’s reputation to be ruin because of me. Since this whole thing started because of me, I’ll be the person to fix it

Faai: what are you planning on doing?

Sammie: [stayed quiet]

That night, Sammie came home to find her gate to her house was all being tagged. All the tagging was calling Sammie some bad names.

housekeeper: [comes running] Ms. Sammie

Sammie: what happened here? Who did this?

housekeeper: These group of teenagers. I just came back from the store and when I got here, they started running away.

Sammie: well, clean it up before dad gets back later from Japan

housekeeper: yes m'am

Chapter 17 Preview: It’s their anniversary, but not so much a happy one

n_naruk

UGH! Grace is a devil! Has nothing better to do that try to ruin other people's life! I feel so bad for Sammie. Teng's fans are hating on her because of Grace. Please don't tell me that Sammie is going to break up with Teng

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Evil Grace ><, I can totally see Faai beating Grace up when she finds out it was her. Poor Sammie, she's getting a bad name.

Grace is so mean! I just want to blow her up!
Hopefully everything is resolved though...and I don't mean them breaking up.
Hope you update soon! And hope Grace dies, too.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 17

After arriving back in the city, Tengneung found about Sammie’s incident and rushed over to her house. Sammie was outside helping the housekeeper repaint their gate

Teng: [gets out the car] Sammie, I heard about what happened. Are you okay?

Sammie: what are you doing here? You know there’s people watching everywhere

Teng: I was worried about you, how did this happened?

Sammie: I don’t know. I’m even scared to go places now, I’m scared I might get bashed by your fans and reporters. Did you read the newspaper this morning, the reporters called me stuck up because I was yelling at them yesterday, gosh people these days

Teng: I’m so sorry. The fans shouldn’t be doing this. [looks at gate] I guess they did this too

Sammie: [nods]. Look, I’m sorry to if I’m damaging your image right now. This is all my fault

Teng: don’t say that. It’s not your fault

Sammie: yes it is, if you weren’t dating me, none of this would have happen.

Teng: you know that’s not true. I’m still going to be in the news with or without you because I’m in the public eye now

Sammie: yeah but it’s not going to be as bad as this. I think your reputation and image will be better without me

Teng: what do you mean?

Sammie: Your fans can’t and they won’t accept us.

Teng: whether they accept us or not, that’s our business

Sammie: I can’t live like this anymore. I can’t even go to work, I have to work here at my house, scared of paparazzi.

Teng: so we’re breaking up? [in tears] breaking up with someone when you still love them really hurts you know

Sammie: [in tears] I think you’re better off without me

Teng: tonight was suppose to be our anniversary too

Sammie: [starts to cry] I’m sorry

Teng: me too [gets in car and drives off]

Housekeeper: Mr. Tengneung must be really hurt that you broke up with him Ms. Sammie

Sammie: but the person that choose to end it is 10 times worse [walks inside the house]

----------------

Som was excited for her anniversary since for the past two years, Aof missed their anniversary due to work but this year, Aof promised and convinced Som that he’s not going to forget the anniversary.

Som: [calls Aof]

Aof: hello

Som: hey are you almost here?

Aof: I’ll be there in about 30 minutes

Som: okay, see you then

Aof: bye [ends call]

Aof then realized that he forgot Som’s gift back at his house so he had to turned back and go get the gift.

----------------------

Nam was on his way to see Faai at a fancy restaurant where he had made reservations for them. To his surprise, Grace was waiting in the living room for him

Nam: Grace, what are you doing here? And how did you know where I live?

Grace: [lied] Faai told me and I came here because I was wondering if you can help me with some papers for IST

Nam: uh [looks at his watch]

Grace: do you have somewhere to go

Nam: yeah, I have to meet up with Faai, it’s our anniversary

Grace: aw, congratulations but this will only take like 5 minutes

Nam: alright. What do you need help on?

----------------------------

Aof got his present and rushed out the house. He was stopped by a group of fans, who wanted to take pictures with him and wanted his autographs. Aof couldn’t say no to them so he politely took pictures with them. After the pictures, he got in his car and rushed off and he was faced with another obstacle-traffic. Since it was a Friday evening, there’s always traffic since people are getting off work and students coming home. Som was waiting impatiently, afraid Aof was lying to her again

Som: [calls Aof]

Aof: hey, I’m almost there, I’m stuck in traffic right now

Som: you say you’d be here 30 minutes ago, it’s past that time

Aof: I know but I forgot your gift at home so I had to go back and get it, then when I got back, fans were asking for pictures

Som: excuses. You’re always like this every year. If you don’t come here in 30 minutes, then it’s over [ends call]

Aof was getting frustrated with everything. He wasn’t even near the place he told Som to meet him at. And he knew traffic wasn’t going anytime soon so he took a left turn and parked his car near a little shop and ran out the car with the gift to go meet with Som

-----------------

Nam was rushing to help Grace with her papers, knowing he is already late. Grace, who knew Nam had to meet with Faai right now, wasn’t going to let Nam see Faai that easily. She purposely spilled water on him

Grace: oops, I’m sorry, I’m so clumsy

Nam: it’s fine, I’ll go change but you know what to do now right

Grace: yeah, thanks for your help

Nam then went upstairs to quickly change before leaving the house.

Faai waited for Nam at the restaurant for an hour already and he hasn’t showed up.

Faai: [calls Nam]

Grace: hello

Faai: Grace, why are you answering Nam’s phone and where is he?

Grace: oh, I needed help on my IST papers so I came to ask him for some help

Faai: let me talk to him

Grace: oh he’s upstairs changing. He also told me that if you call, to tell you that he’s going to be very late for your anniversary. He had to help me first

Faai: [ends call]

Nam then came down and walked Grace outside. Grace pretended to trip on the steps and sprained her ankle

Nam: Grace, are you okay?

Grace: I don’t know [tries getting up] ow, I can’t walk

Nam: here, I’ll take you to the hospital

Grace: no it’s okay, I don’t want to see the doctor

Nam: then what do you want to do?

Grace: do you have ice, I think it’ll help, my mom always does that to me when I sprain my ankle

Nam: yeah, I have ice Come on, I’ll take you back inside

Nam sits Grace down on his couch

Grace: Nam, you can go see Faai, she’s probably waiting on you right now

Nam: what about you, who are you going to stay with? No body’s home either

Grace: it’s okay, I can stay by myself

Nam: no, it’s fine, I’ll stay here until your ankle gets better. I’ll just call Faai

Grace was happy that Nam was taking care of her and that she’s causing Faai and Nam to have a misunderstanding​

n_naruk

NO! Sammie broke up with Teng :( Som misunderstood Aof again! And Nam, ugh I hate him right now! No, I HATE GRACE! She's such a fake b*tch! And such a stalker! I mean, how the heck does she even know where Nam lives? STALKER!!!