Friendship Forever 2 - Completed

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww, that's so sad on set. i don't know who to feel more sad for Teng or Sammie. :(
lol Aof is so funny, coming early so Som wouldn't go with Au.

I wonder if Bebe will make a guest appearance in here? That would be so sweet if she brought Teng and Sammie back together.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol. Win sure isn't going to be back in the story. Unless his spirit comes and haunt Teng for leaving Sammie off like that cus of the pictures he saw of Sammie and James. Hahaha​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ he could so, everyone coming together to bring Teng and Sammie back together.

OMG i was watching today's episode of Meu Nang, and Teng was singing AHHHHh it was cute. anyways, I thought about this fanfic lol ^^

n_naruk

^Lol RR. I kinda stop watching that after the 2nd episode. I got kinda bored by it. It drags. Is it any good now?

Sorry we're like kinda spamming your fanfic thread Thip! Hahaha​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Some parts are good, I just like the parts with Kwan and Teng, but other parts are kind of boring. I don't know. Right now, Teng is engaged/married to Kwan's sister, I think ahaha. I like Faai in there.

n_naruk

Ew! I dont like the sister's acting! It's so annoying. Faai's character in there kinda reminds me of her character in FF&FF2. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 9

Aof and Som in the car

Som: why you have to be all mean to Au. He didn’t do anything to you

Aof: can’t you tell, he’s hitting on you

Som: so?

Aof: so…I don’t like that. He needs to find his own girl and stop hitting on someone else’s girl

Som: hey! You pass my house

Aof: I’m hungry. Let’s go eat first

Som: well I’m not hungry

Aof: well I am so I guess you just have to watch me eat then

Som: [groans]

They went to the same restaurant they always go eat at near IST. They found Sammie sitting alone in the restaurant.

Som: [walks over to Sammie] mind if we join?

Sammie: oh go ahead

Aof: so Sammie, how was it filming the mv with Tengneung?

Som: what? You got to be in the music video? What happened to Vill?

Sammie: she was sick so I replaced her But yeah it was tough doing those scenes with him. Anyways, can I ask you guys something?

Aof: sure

Sammie: do you guys know why Tengneung broke up with me? Seems like he’s mad at me about something

Aof: he didn’t tell you

Sammie: [shakes head] his reasons when he told me didn’t make sense

Aof: [looks at Som]

Som: well the reason why he broke up with you is because----

Waiter: [interrupts] excuse me, do you guys want the same dish like last time?

Aof: yes please

Waiter: Okay then. Your food will be ready in 45 minutes [leaves the table]

Som: anyways as I was saying he broke up with you because he, well actually, we saw pictures of you

Sammie: pictures of me?

Som: and James together

Sammie: what pictures?

Aof: from your face book. I think it was James’ birthday party or something

Sammie: I never uploaded pictures from James birthday party on to my face book. But I remember James birthday party. His parents weren’t home so we decided to have the party at his house. It was a crazy party and I remember I got drunk

Som: well, that explains why you and James were in bed together

Sammie: WHAT! I was in bed with James

Som: no I didn’t mean it like that. You two were just lying next to each other

Sammie: that’s good. I thought I slept with my own cousin. Now that’s just gross

Aof: cousin? I thought James is your boyfriend

Sammie: no, the only reason I told you guys James is my boyfriend is because I was mad at Tengneung. But now I understand why he broke up with me. It’s just a whole big misunderstanding

Som: you said that you didn’t upload those pictures, then who did?

Aof: obviously someone that knows your password

Sammie: [thinks] well the only person that I can think of is Sophia, James real girlfriend. We were roomates and also my friend since childhood

Som: what are you going to do now?

Sammie: I think I’m going to go tell Teng right now about those pictures

Aof: good luck

Sammie: thanks [gets up and leave]

Som: what you think is going to happen?

Aof: he’ll understand cuz he still loves her

Som: hope things goes well with them.

Waiter: [comes with food] here’s your order

Aof+som: thanks

Aof then grabbed his plate and Som’s plate

Som: hey that’s my plate

Aof: I thought you weren’t hungry

Som: well that was then, this is now

Aof: [shakes head] here then [gives plate back]​

TubbyTinker

ahhh, I'm so sore from practice. Just got back and is like 12 something a.m. lol

since lao new year is this weekend for us here in cali, I wont be updating until next week when new years is over......I have a performance to do...can u believe it, they only gave us 2 days to practice, what a very short notice....but we got down 2 songs already lol

man FF2 is so hard to write....I'm running out of ideas...maybe I should start writing the next story lol...maybe I'll come up with ideas as I write that one lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhh, I'm so sore from practice. Just got back and is like 12 something a.m. lol

since lao new year is this weekend for us here in cali, I wont be updating until next week when new years is over......I have a performance to do...can u believe it, they only gave us 2 days to practice, what a very short notice....but we got down 2 songs already lol

man FF2 is so hard to write....I'm running out of ideas...maybe I should start writing the next story lol...maybe I'll come up with ideas as I write that one lol
the update was cute. Sammie finally found out the truth, now I can't wait for Teng's reaction. Aof is so cute with Som <3

Have fun. ^^ Good Luck! OOOoOo another story...the one with Pancake right?

n_naruk

Hopefully Teng will go easy on Sammie with her explaining to him about the pictures!

Oh, another story from Thip. I second with RR's question. The one with Pan right?

Well, have fun at the new year! Update when you can!

TubbyTinker

hey guys I'm back...new years was okay but very very hot...I think I got darker and that's a bad thing since i'm already dark lol.....

Sophia, she's naive lol

I decided that Au will be in here longer and I think there's one more person coming in to the story and she too will be in here longer......will she be bad or good? you have to find out hehe

TubbyTinker

Chapter 10

Sammie came to Tengneung’s house and waited there until he came home. It was getting late and he still didn’t come home yet. The housekeeper insisted Sammie to go home and come back tomorrow but Sammie refuse to go home until she tell Tengneung the truth. Sammie fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Tengneung. An hour later, he finally came home. The housekeeper runs to greet Tengneung outside.

Housekeeper: Mr. Tengneung, Ms. Sammie is here waiting for you

Teng: but it’s late, what is she doing here?

Housekeeper: she said she needed to talk to you about something important. I told her to go home and come back tomorrow but she didn’t want to

Teng: itr’s okay. I’ll handle it. You go do whatever you need to do

When Tengneung walked inside his house, he found Sammie sleeping on the couch. He goes and wakes her up.

Teng: [gently taps Sammie] Sammie, Sammie, wake up

Sammie: [wakes up] you’re home. I was waiting for you since the evening

Teng: what are you doing here, it’s late.

Sammie: I have something to tell you and it’s really important

Teng: the housekeeper told me that too. So what is it that you needed to tell me

Sammie: the reason why you broke up with me is because you saw those pictures of me and James right?

Teng: [stayed quiet]

Sammie: why didn’t you just tell me that?

Teng: what difference does it make? Whether I tell you or not, it’s not going to change anything. You’re with him now

Sammie: okay, I get the idea why you might think that I cheated on you wit him while we were together but it’s not what it looks like

Teng: [annoyed] oh so don’t tell me that that girl in that picture isn’t you and it was someone else that looks like you

Sammie: no, of course that girl in the picture is me but nothing happened between me and James and it [disgusted] it will never be in this life time

Teng: what are you talking about? Aren’t you with James right now?

Sammie: look, those pictures are from James birthday party. It was a crazy party and everyone was almost drunk…[paused] including me and those pictures were taken by Sophia, James girlfriend

Teng: okay, now I really don’t know what you’re talking about. James have two girlfriends?

Sammie: when I first introduce James to everyone here, I lied and said that he was boyfriend when actually he’s my cousin. I said that because I was mad at you for breaking up with me for no reason

Teng: so this whole thing was a misunderstanding then

Sammie: [nods] a totally big one. Since you know the truth now, can we go back to where things were [smiles]

Teng: [thinks]……I don’t think I can do that

Sammie: [frown] why not? Unless you really do have someone else like you told me before?

Teng: [smiles] I didn’t finish talking and you interrupted me already….what I was saying, I don’t think I can do that until I give you back this [shows the key necklace]

Sammie: you still have it? I thought you gave it to someone else already

Teng: I can’t give it to somebody else, this necklace belongs to you and only you [smiles]

Sammie: [smiles] hey, you still have mines, I thought you would throw it away or something after you saw those pictures of me and James

Teng: you know, even when I misunderstood you and was mad at you, I stil love you, and I’ll always will [smiles]

Tengneung reached over to Sammie for a kiss but----

Teng’s mom: [interrupts] ahem

Teng: [turns around] mom, dad. You’re back already. How was China?

Teng’s dad: it was good. And it looks like over here is good too [smiles]

Tengneung and Sammie looked at each other and smiled

Sammie: [waii] hello

Mom: so are you two okay now?

Teng: yeah, we’re okay. In the past, it was just a misunderstanding

Sammie: uh, it’s getting pretty late now. I think I should go [gets up, waii] good-night

Teng’s parents: [waii back] good night. Drive safe now

Teng: I’ll drop you off

Sammie: what about my car?

Teng: just leave it here, I’ll tell my driver to drop it off at your house tomorrow morning

Sammie: okay. Thanks

Teng: you’re welcome [smiles]

---------------------

The next day, Faai, Sammie, and Som were waiting for the guys at Baskin Robbin, since they told the girls that they have good news to tell them.

Som: so Sammie, how did it go with Tengneung yesterday?

Sammie: we’re good now

Faai: good as in good friends or good like before?

Sammie: like before of course

Faai: yay! We’re all happy now [spots Au walking towards them] and not for long

Au: hey ladies, what’s up?

Faai: [annoyed] the ceiling, that’s what’s up

Au: [chuckles] Faai, you’re funny

Faai: [mumbles] oh brother

Som: Au, have a seat

Au: thank you [sits down next to Som]

Som: so what are you doing here?

Au: oh I just came to buy somethings around here and I saw you sitting here so I decided to stop by and say hi

Som: oh [smiles]

Tengneung, Aof, and Nam arrived at Baskin Robbins and Aof wasn’t too please to see Au sitting there

Aof: man, what the hell is he doing here [walks quickly to the table]

Sammie: hey, you guys are here

Aof: [pushes Au over so he can sit next to Som] there’s other places to sit, why didn’t you sit there

Au: look who’s talking. I’m the one that came first

Aof: no you didn’t. I met Som first, so I came first

Au: [whispers to Aof] she might be yours now but in the future, who knows [smiles]

Som: would you two cut it out. You’re both acting immature

Faai: [changes subject] so what’s the good news you guys wanted to tell us?

Teng: well, our schedule is free this Friday through Sunday, we were thinking about going on a trip

Faai: that’s it, that’s your great news

Nam: yeah, aren’t you guys happy that we finally have free time to spent with you guys since you guys said we’re always working and when we do have free time, you’re still complaining

Aof: yeah [looks at Som]

Som: for your information, I didn’t even say anything

Aof: I know. I’m just saying

Faai: I’m not complaining, I thought it was some bigger, better news but this is good already.

Sammie: so where are we going?

Teng: I was thinking Phi Phi Island since I have my own resort there

Sammie: cool

Teng: um, [looks at Au] do you want to go Au?

Au: oh I would love to but I’m busy this weekend, but thanks for asking

Aof: [mumbles] thank god

Au: well, I see you guys around. I have to go now [gets up] Have fun!

Som: we will. Thanks

Nam: so I say we all go shop for some new outfits for the trip

Faai: yeah let’s go​

TubbyTinker

Chapter 11

Guest Starring: Grace Karnklao

Everyone arrived at Tengneung’s resort

Sammie: wow, this island is pretty

Aof: you’ve never been here Sammie?

Sammie: of course not. I wasn’t born nor raised here remember?

Aof: oh yeah, forgot [smiles]

Teng: come on, I’ll get you guys checked in

Everyone walks to the lobby

Receptionist: hello Mr. Tengneung, how are you doing?

Teng: I’m fine thanks. Can you check if there’s any rooms left open?

Receptionist: sure [checks computer] there’s only 4 rooms left open

Teng: 4? What about the VIP room?

Receptionist: sorry, that one is booked. It’s this time of year and you know how booked this place get

Teng: I understand. [turns to his friends] so what are we going to do? There’s 4 rooms, but 6 of us?

Nam: well I don’t care how you guys arrange it, as long as I’m sleeping with someone

Faai: me too

Teng: [laughs] don’t tell me you guys are still afraid of the ghost story I told you that year

Nam: I think of it all the time

Aof: then how do you sleep every night at your house?

Nam: [embarrassed] with all the teddy bears that my fans gave me

Aof: [laughs] oh my god, you’re old already and you still sleep with teddy bears

Nam: what, it’s not funny.

Teng: alright, Nam you can sleep with me then

Nam: [shakes head] I rather sleep with Aof

Aof: hell no, you’re not sleeping with me. I want the room to myself

Nam: then who am I going to sleep with

Teng: I told you, I’ll sleep with you and I promise I won’t tell any ghost stories. I give you my word for it

Nam: fine but if you start telling ghost stories then I’m going to tell everyone here that you’re gay and that you tried to rape me

Teng: I promise, geez

Aof: what about you Faai, who are you going to sleep with?

Faai: um…I think I’m going to sleep with Sammie since last time, she helped me forget about the ghosts. No offence Som

Som: [smiles] none taken

Teng: so we agreed that Nam is sleeping with me. Aof by himself, Faai is with Sammie, and Som, by herself?

Everyone: yes

Teng: [turns to receptionist] can we have the keys to our room please

Receptionist: [gives keys to Tengneung] here you go

Teng: thank you [gives key to each of his friends]

Everyone went to their rooms

----------------

Faai and Sammie then went out walking around the resort taking pictures of the pretty view. As Faai and Sammie were taking pictures, a girl comes up behind Faai to greet her

Grace: Faai, is that you?

Faai: [turns around] Grace, what are you doing here?

Grace: I’m here taking a trip wit mom and dad. I’m going to start college soon here in Thailand. What are you doing here?

Faai: I’m here taking a trip with my friends

Grace: oh [looks at Sammie] hi, I’m Grace, Faai’s step sister

Sammie: hi, I’m Sammie. Nice to meet you

Grace: you too. So Faai, are you and Fluke doing okay?

Faai: yeah we’re fine.

Grace: Hey look, we’re eating out in the resort dining room tonight. Want to join us, I bet dad’s gonna be happy to see you

Faai: it’s okay. You guys go ahead. I have other stuff planned already, right Sammie?

Sammie: uh….yeah sure

Grace: okay then, I’ll tell dad I saw you

Faai: [nods]

Grace: well I have to get back now. Bye, bye Sammie [walks away]

Sammie: bye [turns to Faai] I never knew you have a step sister

Faai: I don’t really like to talk much about them that much

Sammie: them? You mean your dad’s new family?

Faai: yeah.

Sammie: are you okay? You seem annoyed or something and when you first saw Grace, seem like you weren’t too happy to see her

Faai: that’s because I wasn’t. Her and her mom is the reason for my parents divorce and my mom’s death

Sammie: what happened? That is if you don’t mind telling me

Faai: 20 years ago, I used to have a happy family. There was my mom and dad, my brother and me. We were a warm loving family until my dad started taking night shifts and sometimes he comes home late and sometimes he doesn’t come home at all. He would miss out on my brother and I school events. My mom became suspicious but my dad told her that he’s just working late and that she’s thinking too much. Then one day, my mom took me and my brother out for ice cream and we saw my dad with another woman and a little girl with them. We were all sad, especially my mom that my dad would do this to us. He cheated on my mom with another woman and they have a child together, which is Grace. That night, my dad came home and was arguing with my mom. She told him to choose between her or the other woman

Sammie: who did he choose?

Faai: he chose both and he told my mom that he’s taking Grace and her mom to live with us but my mom couldn’t handle that so my mom decided to be the one leaving and she took us with her. We packed our belongings and moved out the house

Sammie: what happened next?

Faai: since my mom didn’t have any relatives, we stayed in an apartment. It was really hard for my mom to be raising two kids on her own and she would cry every night to sleep. She really did love my dad. Then one night, she was acting a little strange, like she was telling my brother to look out after me, when she’s not around. My brother asked her why she was telling these things but she didn’t really say much. Until late that night, when my brothers and I were sleeping, we all of a sudden, heard a gun shot from my mom’s room, so my brother and I ran to the room and we found my mom dead, lying on the ground. [starts to cry]

Sammie: Faai, I’m so sorry about your mom. You don’t have to tell me anymore

Faai: [wipes tears] it’s okay. Since that day, my brother swore that he will never forgive my dad for doing this to us especially my mom. And up until this day, my brother hates guys like my dad, that’s why he doesn’t like Aof because you know how before, Aof used to be those kind of guys

Sammie: then what happened to you and your brother after your mom passed away?

Faai: my mom was friends with Nam’s mom so she decided to be our legal guardian until we were old enough to take care of ourselves. Then after that, my brother and I lived on our own, with my brother taking care of me.

Sammie: I never knew you had such a tough life

Faai: yeah, but do you think I’m a selfish girl blaming my dad for my mom’s death?

Sammie: hmm….I don’t think your dad really intended to hurt your mom like that but even if he was the reason, I think it’s best if you forgive him because he is your dad

Faai: [sighs] but it’s hard you know

Sammie: I know but it’s up to you though

Tengneung and the rest came and interrupted

Teng: there you are, we were looking for you guys

Nam: [looks at Faai] Faai, what’s wrong, why are your eyes red?

Faai: something went in my eye

Sammie: [changes subject] where are you guys going?

Aof: Teng was going to take us on a boat trip around the island. We wanted to know if you two want to join us?

Sammie: I do, [truns to Faai] what about you Faai?

Faai: yeah, let’s go​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL Nam is hilarious. Actually when I get scared, I sleep with my teddy bears too :D

Awww poor Faai, what a sad childhood. I wonder if Grace is going to try to take Nam away from Faai? I hope Faai beats Grace up or something lol.