friends, crushed, enimies?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok i need help i have a friend vanessa* who was nice to this one guy back in high school. name jason.* .and jason* used to like my friend Vanessa friend Mindy* but in return mindy does not like jason he found out because he expressed his feelings to mindy. then jason turned to vanessa for help and advice and everything jason and vanessa became "best friends" for about a year. jason was a year older so he went to college already while vanessa is still in high school senior year. vanessa formed a crushed on jason she had the courage to tell him how she felt but in return he rejected her feelings but still stayed friends, couple months later jason stopped emailing and txting my friend vanessa this left my friend vanessa confused and hurt and just randomly one day jason sent her a email saying their friendship is out of hand this hurted her more later vanessa found out he have a girlfriend thats why he was ignoring her vanessa was hurt but happy for jason also because the whole year that they became close she was couraging jason to move on without mindy and he did, vanessa was hurt because jason didnt tell her and she found out herself. but worst of all jason kinda told vanessa that he became friends with vanessa because he knew that vanessa and mindy was close friends so at that time he still likes minday so he could get more info on her! now jason is with his girlfriend, mindy found a lover, and vanessa found someone who cares for her...

and now my question is can my friend vanessa still be mad at jason for leaving her hurt and confused not telling her anything when she ask him numerous times? after all vanessa helped him, was there for him all the time always an ear to listen to jason and now vanessa and jason attends the same college it seems like jason is ignoring vanessa.

this makes me mad and at the same time sad for my friend because she was so sweet to him holidays his bday she bakes him cheese cake do anything to have him be happy and now he treats her like he never knew her cause now he have somone by his side. i know vanessa have someone by her side now which is good but i am still mad about this she is sad but just not show it...HELP!

SORRY FOR THE LONG BORING WRITING!

KEY
*=means names are changed

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
If i were in your friend Vanessa's situation, hell yeah I would be piss. I mean, Vanessa is so nice to Jason & he, in return, treats her like an ass. Vanessa has the right to know why Jason treated her the way he did.

If that were me, I know I'd like some answers-- some answers for closure. If a guy like Jason is gonna treat me the way he treated Vanessa, then there's no point in having him a friend. It seems as if he's using her. He'll come around when he needs something. But when she needs the favor in return, she gets denied.

It's good that your friend Vanessa has somebody else in her life, but if she really wants to know what went down with Jason, it's best she find a way to talk to him-- face to face is the best-- so she get down to it & find out why he's a dick. But if the whole Jason situation isn't bothering her as much, then she should just let it go & pretend he never exist.

I hope that helps & i hope that makes sense. lol.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea thats what i told her he used her, what an ass! the situation dont really bother her but at times she gets really sad about it, i think she deserves a better friend. thank you ohitsnoyyy

pretty much what noy said. just act like the dude never existed. it isn't even worth the time to get closure, b/c he'll just lie to make himself look good. :lol: he does sound like an as$. i don't expect much from him.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Vanessa should just move on with her life and forget about him. Just consider that he was one of life's experience, and learn from it. No use in moping with sadness and self-pity over a buffoon who's not worth it.

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeh she should move on coz if she doesn't it gonna mess up any other relationship she has and push there are hundred opon millions of good decent guy she can get hooked on lol.

but she so shouldn't do what i did when i said i had a crush on him then we had one date and he diched me after to :angry: i punched the little suckers face in front of a teacher *Wistle* and i got expelled for 3 days but it was so worth it :p