FResno Hmong New Year

chewy_choua

sarNie Egg
hello guyz i jux wannna knoe.....do n e of u guyz knoe wat movies or any kind of moivies r cumming out at the FRESNO HMONG NEW YEAR if u guyz live in fresno...i want those who live in fresno to give me suggestion on movies that they seen thats new... so then hopefully when i go buy i know that its good cuz its from u guyz ........ well even though if u arent from fresno ur alwayz welcome to give me ur opinion on wat movies u think is good

so i hopes u guyz give me detail and how the movie is........

thnx

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think they're just gonna have movies.. they had at sac new year and merced new year... i think...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't see any new movies this year at all....only movies that i've saw at swap meat already.....or else maybe i didn't look carefully... :D ...but anyways, i met see lor with der thao at herr's video booth...and took their pictures....i'll share them later when the picture are develope...i think der thao is so dark....not to be mean but compare her to see, she's very dark....i'm planning taking alot of pictures this year so hopefully tomorrow or some other day before the new year end i'll have destiny, RARE, maybe Maiv Xyooj, and some other artist pictures....and will share it in here.... ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. i saw Dawj and See too... it's not kewl anymore.. always see Dawj now.. she ain't popular no more.. as for See.. i don't know if she's married to anyone but sooner or later.. she ain't gonna be popular too.. just gonna be like people over here..

I thought See was with this other production? Hmong star something production? why is she w/ Herr video production now? just my opinion.. but they suck big time.. their meaning of songs and music.. suck.. :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:( sad for me...'cause i'm a FAN of See Lor....i love her song so much!!!! ^_^anyways, i saw Kwm Lis today at the new year...he was hella fine!!!Cute would be what i want to say now....damn he got people surrounding him...there's like 5 or 6 guys walking with him like protecting him or something......but i took a picture of him smelling at my camera.... :D i'll share it later when the pic are develope......and i saw that actress from the movie 80 xyoo tseem hlub...she's very pretty in person.....so i took her pic too....

btw, anyone buy maiv xyooj new mv?..i want to buy 'cause i saw her mv npauj npaim, something like that and it's kinda good...but i just have her VOICE!!!but i love the effect of her MV so much...anyone saw it? is all the mv good?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What! you saw Kwm Lis? he's in california.. too bad.. i ain't going new year no more.. i have to work.. Damn it!! you're so lucky pepper_uht...

i got mai xyooj mv.. it's ok.. pretty darn good...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea kwm lis in cali.....tonight is his concert with Jerry...anyone going?...my sis and her bf are going....but i'm not...'cause i don't have the ching ching.....i'm saving my money for the last day of new year to buy alot of movies and cds....aom and captain's lakorn "Kuv Niam Nyob Qhov Twg" is already for sale for 5 dollar each....and also Kat and Chakrit lakorn...i wonder why it's on sale so fast...it just barely came out like a month or so.... :unsure:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what!?! Kat and Chakrit's movie is on sale.. $5? what!?! Dang... already? maybe nobody buys them or maybe they want to get rid of it fast.. ahhaha... oh well.. i saw the thai one already...

WHAT!?! Kwm lis has a party? i wanna go.. it's in Fresno? yeah? i can't go.. live to far.. DaMn it!!! :( you know if they gonna have the party somewhere else.. too.. yeah?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
did anyone see kwm lis singing on the stage today? (people in fres)...he sing Hlub Mus Kawg Keeb.....i didn't watch him performing, 'cause i was at my sis booth eating papaya.... :D but i can still barely hear his singing.... ^_^

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
dude...captain and aom's lakorn is kinda boring.........i bought it and it's kinda stupid and boring............like you already know what's going to happen at the end of the movie even before the ending ocmes......it's soooooooo predictable....but i wanna get kat and chakrits.....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
tomorrow is the last day of fresno new year. did anyone buy the music video that was produce by hmong production. i only watch one music video. and it's good. it's like, the girl ran out of a club and some gangster was running after her, so she went up to a guy and ask him to help take her away. something like that. so they ride his motocycle and ran away. but was caught up by the gang and he got beat up and i think he died at the end of the music video. it was a good music video. looks like korean style. but i think those actor are hmong. it's so good. but i was wonder if the other music video is good as that one too. 'cause i might buy it tomorrow. but i'm not sure if all the music video is good or not. has anyone seen it?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oil_yui said:
tomorrow is the last day of fresno new year. did anyone buy the music video that was produce by hmong production. i only watch one music video. and it's good. it's like, the girl ran out of a club and some gangster was running after her, so she went up to a guy and ask him to help take her away. something like that. so they ride his motocycle and ran away. but was caught up by the gang and he got beat up and i think he died at the end of the music video. it was a good music video. looks like korean style. but i think those actor are hmong. it's so good. but i was wonder if the other music video is good as that one too. 'cause i might buy it tomorrow. but i'm not sure if all the music video is good or not. has anyone seen it?
[post="62044"][/post]​
wow~~~ sounds prettie good oil_yui.. which music video is it? you know who the singer is? name? Thanks!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oil_yui said:
[post="62044"][/post]​

Oh yea!! i saw this mv at the new year...and i'm getting one in the morning!!!! can't wait to watch this mv!!!! i watch the whole thing at the new year...it's a very kool mv!!! it does look like korean style......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Last day of Hmong New Year is today. Usually when they have one particular movie in stock and a few is sold, they would put it on sale because New Year is the event they want to sale out their movie as soon as possible.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
all of TNT dubbed movies are only 5 dollar each...even the new ones are 5 dollar...i think it's very cheap....this one woman sells her movie so expensive...all her dubbed movies are 12 dollar each! i wanted to buy that chinese movie that Ada plays in it....but 12 dollar...so i forget it... -_-

hlub

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
Oh yea!! i saw this mv at the new year...and i'm getting one in the morning!!!! can't wait to watch this mv!!!! i watch the whole thing at the new year...it's a very kool mv!!! it does look like korean style......
[post="62260"][/post]​
Can you post the cover please? I want to buy one too if it's good.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they just have the same movies at all the new years... but the new one that came out was from apple video production...

"nkauj ntsuag lub neej tsis muaj xeem"

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
hlub said:
Can you post the cover please? I want to buy one too if it's good.
[post="62435"][/post]​

if i can find the mv.....but i can't find it anywhere...and i'm so regret...if i don't wait till the last day of new year, i'll have a copy right now....but i wait for the last day and i can't find it anywhere. :( ....i'm still upsat for not finding a copy for myself....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't check any of the movie booths...here's what I did...I got there at 1:30, went straight to the food court, ate and came back to my hotel room...but when I was walking past the booths, I saw clips of the movie called "ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub"...I think I like that one song that goes something like this..."tsis txhob tuaj hai hai" where the girl was hella shaking her body and the guy was rapping in hmong....it's a little cheesy but I like it!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you like that song? its so annoying.. every booth you go pass... they have that song playing.. i lied to my little sister that i was going to buy her the CD but then i didn't.. eehhe... that song is annoying.. that movie.. i don't think it was necessary for her to wear clothes and dance like that..