Fresno Hmong New Year

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Ok... As you all know the Fresno New Year is coming up.... Dec. 26 - Jan. 1 .... and we all know that we want to have a little fun ...so if anyone wants to share some parties, concerts, ect infomation, please do so.... because I know I'll be looking for some.

Dec. 25 - "Star Palace", Fresno, CA - Performers will be Far East Movement- featured on soundtrack on Tokyo Drift, "Timmy T" - the guy who say "ONE MORE TRY", and DJ Erb - was told that he's one of the top DJs.... this event is for 18 and over... so if you're looking for something to do on DEC. 25 night, this is the place to be.... more info will be posted soon... if you're interest, please PM and I'll give you more detail

Please visit Far East Movement to learn more ... They will also be performing at the Fresno New Year too... Dec. 26... so come out and show your love to our fellow asian americans.... and show them how Hmong fan are.... and incase you're wondering.. they are not Hmong.

For more info, please email me at amaymoua@hotmail.com

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
If anyone one of you are interested, please email me and I'll give you a deal , just remember that space is limited... 750 to be exactly....

Anyone know of any other parties , please feel free to post it up....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
are your for real about far east movement!!!!cuss damn i so wanna see kev !!!!

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
sORRY but I'm not sure if anyone from Thailand is going to be there.. but I'm sure there is... usually there is..

UPDATE: We have just added another performer to our showcase... his name is Plucky Xiong... some of you may have heard of him.. so may not.. but here a link to his music video

pLUCKY'S mUSIC vIDEO

.. come out and support my boys "FAR EAST MOVEMENT" AND "PLUCKY XIONG"

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
amay are u chor's older sistah???? if u are were related!!!!hehehehe but hey are u close wid far east movement???cuss i was wondering if u can get me a picha of KEV!?!? and tell him sunny said wats up!!!

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
SAD BUT TRUE.. I AM HER OLDER SISTER... LOL... I'M SURE FAR EAST WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TAKING PICTURE WITH PEOPLE, BUT WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE IT'S ALL UP TO THEIR MANAGER... I'LL DOUBLE CHECK WITH HIM FOR YOU.....

BUT OVER ALL I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CAN MAKE IT ... SHOW FAR EAST THE REAL HMONG LOVE... NOT WHAT'S GOES ON ON TV.. ALL THE GANGSTER CRAP...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
LOL.... YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY.... YES HER OLDER SISTER... BUT MOST PEOPLE JUST THINK I'M THE YOUNGER ONE...

HOPE YOU GUYS COME OUT TO THE SHOW.... IF SO, COME BY AND SAY HI OK...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Ok.. the price for the X-MAS party is $15.... there will NOT be any presale tickets, it's first come base. Email me at amaymoua@hotmail.com for speical discount price if you're coming forsure.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't been to california for about 8 years now, are the new years still the same?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^WELL...I DONT THINK I REMEMBER HOW THE NEW YEARS FROM 8 YEARS AGO WERE LIKE LOL BUT FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS..ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME YUP

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!! SOMETHING UNEXPECTED WILL HAPPEN...YOU'LL NEVER KNOOOE...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
IT'S ON THE 25TH ... PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND COME OUT AND SUPPORT MY BOYS (FAR EAST MOVEMENT)... SHOW THEM SOME LOVE.....