Free .Net Domain Host and Free Websites

Mann

Ok so Hunny helped me buy a domain on godaddy but their hosting has ads, and it kinda bugs me haha.. the domain is 10 dollars right but the hosting is expensive i was wondering if their is cheaper like u don't have to pay a month?

Mann

are you serious tina? wahh that would be great i read your other post too lol but i guess u deleted it too kekek..but yes it would be great if u could xD. what hosting are you with?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes ma'am first thing to do is set your Name Servers to

ns959.hostgator.com
ns960.hostgator.com

it might take a few minutes to process through the internet though ^__^ after you change name servers

Mann

Okies Tina i changed it, i guess have to wait a while you can Pm meee for any other instructions..or here lol..but thankies again. ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Good job larn!

I can give free hosting too but I don't have a fancy panel like tina does ;) Although lxadmin is not bad.

noungning

Heartless
hey i have a site up too... but yeah it contains nada. i bought the domain for 4 bucks, got free hosting with some junkie site just so it doesn't go to the site with ads and crap... but i'll need a host soon, when i start programming, whenever the hell that is... :rolleyes:

hey i have a site up too... but yeah it contains nada. i bought the domain for 4 bucks, got free hosting with some junkie site just so it doesn't go to the site with ads and crap... but i'll need a host soon, when i start programming, whenever the hell that is... :rolleyes:
what is it going to be about? :huh:

noungning

Heartless
what is it going to be about? :huh:
um, it's actually something i can't reveal because i don't want my ideas stolen... um it's a useful site, how's that? but it's not entertainment, more of an informative portal. ^_^

Well when you're ready let me know..

whenever that is.. which also could mean never..
oh gosh tim, u know me oh so well... and we don't even live together yet ahhaha. :p

amythao

sarNie Adult
Do anybody know a good hosting that you paid yearly not monthly? Been search around but the one I found are mostly monthly.

***I trying to pay a new host for my May Buntita site, I was using Hostonce for 5 or 6 year now and I always have problem using their service to upload the sites or unable on.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There are plenty ^__^

But these are some good ones https://www.bluehost.com/
dreamhost.com

those are ones with good reviews ja ^__^ i use hostgator, they are good too but I see great reviews on bluehost and dreamhost ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i think godady.com is good -- but that is only when their ftp don't go down .Lol
otherwise, it's super easy to navigate around ...

amythao

sarNie Adult
cecilia Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM
i think godady.com is good -- but that is only when their ftp don't go down .Lol
otherwise, it's super easy to navigate around ...
Yea, I hate it when you ftp go down....that always happen to me with Hostonce

cecilia

Staff member
well, the ftp doesn't go down down ..
just suck b/c my folder is not catching on to their server ..
firefox will work fine with their ftp .. plus they have customer services on 24/7 LIVE PPL chat over the phone, which i love ..

it's not that bad --- and their price is reasonable too .. with my private registration + 1 year delux hosting and domain name -- it only cost me around 88 dollars per year..

amythao

sarNie Adult
cecilia Posted Aug 28 2008, 11:20 PM
well, the ftp doesn't go down down ..
just suck b/c my folder is not catching on to their server ..
firefox will work fine with their ftp .. plus they have customer services on 24/7 LIVE PPL chat over the phone, which i love ..

it's not that bad --- and their price is reasonable too .. with my private registration + 1 year delux hosting and domain name -- it only cost me around 88 dollars per year..
Hostonce take forever to reply back when you need help and they will reply back saying that the problem has has been fix. But the true is the problem is not fix yet...