Freakish thing....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Ok....so yesterday me and my sister were like talking because we couldn't fall asleep...okay we have like a toy thingy that plays when you switch it on and it plays music...and last night at 12:10(am) it came on and me and my sister looked out the door and the light in the living room wasn't even on because we can see if someone is out there through the cracks of the door....it just went on OMG it was sooo scary it just started playing then me and my sister went out and looked at it for a while then I went and turn it off....sand I said to my sister that if it goes on again I'm gonna go sleep with my mom and dad.....FREAKY!!!! MY heart was like th-th-th-th-th-thump

bugsy

sarNie Adult
BOOO!!

oooh....freakky indeed!! A similar thing happened to my friend.....this musical toy just all of a sudden went off in the CLOSET! :eek:

And I bet most of us have had creeepy experiences like this before. Dont worry....your not alone.

So did you go sleep with your mom and dad? lols.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
LOL no I didn't but I was soo freaked out since it was soo late at night too >__<

I'm suprised I could even fell asleep :mellow:

Pee

sarNie Elites
bugsy said:
Dont worry....your not alone.

dang im sitting alone at home now...and when i saw that i took it another way...and dang i just scared myself up.....

shaking**

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
my old friend they own these 2 collectible dolls and one day she was home alone and she said she saw the eyes was following ger around when she walked side to side and she told her parents and they threw the dolls downstairs and then things started happening in their house...but that was like 5 years ago...CREEPY! :shocked:

darvil

sarNie Adult
your friend has a good imagination.

Of course its still scary as heck.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
your friend has a good imagination.

Of course its still scary as heck.
[post="157314"][/post]​

i wonder what u would do if that happened to u .

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wow...I guess freakish things happen to everyone....that was like the first time anything like that happened to me....but I'm not that scared...I'm a BIG GIRL :D

Kelly

One morning I was home along...my whole family went to church except me b/c I woke up late...It was around 10 something I jus got out of the shower and was about to get dress....all of a sudden I heard something talking from my brothers room...I got scared but listen carefully...It was the news so I realize the t.v had turned on...I was like wtf....I was so brave I went in there all scared thinking god is with me and turned it off....I swear if It was to turn on again I would had ran out of the house...But I said be calm...went into my room and put music on real loud ehhe!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hehe...yeah well one thing that was also weird was that when my brother looked at it...the battery didn't ven work no more and he said that the springs that held the batteries were broken so there was no way that the toy thing could have played...it's sooo weird but...I"m over it -_-

everything is weird but i think is just the toy which get some pb....i khnew a same situation before...i was sleeping and then the toy of my niece turn on itself ...this is a doll which sing and dance...i was to tired and then i don't scare ...i wake up and throw it by the window and then go back sleep....and then the doll shut down..gosh it was really scary because at the morning i ask my niece how come she let her doll turn on and then she say that this doll have no battery since 1 year ago...and she just keep it because it's a gifft from grummy.....

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Omggg reminds me of chucky w/ no batteries lol

Kelly said:
One morning I was home along...my whole family went to church except me b/c I woke up late...It was around 10 something I jus got out of the shower and was about to get dress....all of a sudden I heard something talking from my brothers room...I got scared but listen carefully...It was the news so I realize the t.v had turned on...I was like wtf....I was so brave I went in there all scared thinking god is with me and turned it off....I swear if It was to turn on again I would had ran out of the house...But I said be calm...went into my room and put music on real loud ehhe!
[post="160755"][/post]​
oooO that could have happened because ur bro might have set the timer on. In the basement, the TV used to turn on by itself to a static channel at a certain time. Freaked me out cuz the vol was hella loud too! I unplugged it so the timer must of turned off when plugged back in cuz it stops now :D

Reagan

sarNie Adult
my body froze in my dream and i happen to wake up right after with some greenish thing infront of me while lying down, tried not to sleep for 2-3 days, its not a nice feeling waking up at night and having something floating on top of you and not being able to remember it but 100% sure you werent dreaming because the light was on i turned it on and etc......

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
gaah...okay this is is just weird....

Last night some guy named "L.J" called our house and he said..

"Who's this? When I woke up this number was on my arm"

And I don't even know who the heck he is....it's just freaky..I haven't even seen any of my frens lately....someone been giving my number out :ph34r:

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
LYK WOOOOOW!!! EVRY1 HAD SUM EXPERIENCE WITH GHOSTS..
TOYS R SCARY LYK HELL!!! I THREW ALL M9 AWAY...
BUT ITS PPLS IMAGINATION THAT SCARES THEM NOT ANYTHIN ELSE
UR MIND GOES HAYWIRE WEN UR ALONE AT HOME!!! U START TO THINK
THINGS I DID THE SAME, SUM WOMEN DIED IN OUR HOUSE WE STILL LIVE HERE ITS NOT BAD...ND THERE WAS A MURDER LYK TWO DOORS AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE SUM PPL SAY THEY CAN STILL HEAR HER
SCREAMS...?? PREETTY WEIRD BUT I DNT BELIVE IT..^_^ :sweat:
I HEAR WHISTLING IN MY HOUSE WEN IM ALONE SUMTYMS WHICH IS WEIRD BUT I STILL DO WAT I WANT TO DO!! I FIND IT KIND OF AMUSING REALLY...^_^ :D