Forbidden Desire

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Aum will definitely lose when it comes to the heart lmao... he is so gonna pay for his sins. Poor Aom. I wished I could save her but then if I do save her... no :wub: :spin: :drool: Update soon.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
who's jina if she's not aom's real mother. does aom know that jina is not her real mother. gosh, many questions popping up. wonder what would happen between aum and aom. obviously aum will lose to aom when it comes to love because as you can tell he'll eventually fall for her whether he wants to admit it or not. glad that aom is strong.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

Aom gasp and touch her hand. The one that slapped his face seconds ago. His eyes are angry. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. When she tried to move, he seize both of her arms in a tight hold... their face inches apart from each other.

"That wasn't a smart move!" He screamed in her face.

"You have no right to insult me!" She screams back.

"I have every right!!" He quickly drag her to the big tree nearby and tied her up. "Let's see how tough you are now." He touch his cheek and being to walk away.

"You bastard! come back here and release me!" She shouted again and again until he was no longer in sight. Aom wiggle against the rope as the tears drip down her face. She stomp her feet against the ground and lean her head against the tree. This man was taking his anger and hate out on her and there is nothing, absolutely nothing she could do to stop him.

--

Night fall approach as Aum walk back to see his prisoner. He stood in front of her as she open her eyes slowly to look at him. Why is she so pale?

"What do you want?" she asked in a cold tone.

"Checking to see if you're still alive." he replied with a cocky tone of voice.

"I'm still breathing so you can leave now."

Aum hardened his jaw. For some reason, her words burn him. "I'll leave when I feel like it." His eyes roam her face and stop at her full lips. He wanted to reach out and touch it yet he find himself leaning forward, wanting to taste those lips again...

"What are you doing?" Her voice panic yet remain cool as she move her head slightly to the right to avoid his contact. "You hate me, remember??" Yes. Remind him of his hatred toward her.

Aum snapped out of his mode and return back to his hardcore self. "You don't need to remind me of my hatred toward you and your filty mother." Good thing, I didn't do what i was about to do. "Your body odor is getting stronger and stronger. God, disgusting."

"Since you refused to shower on your own, i might as well do it for you." He untied the rope and yank her hands together so he can tied it.

"What?!" She tried to pull away yet her body is weak. Very very weak. He started to pull on her arm to walk. "Stop it!" Aom yelled but he didn't. Suddenly, she tripped on a piece of branch.

"Don't pull your broken ankle trick on me again." He growl and yank her up before walking again.

She struggle to pull out of his grip. "Don't you have any humanity within yourself?! What is your heart made from?!"

He stopped and turn around to face her. "I have no heart! It was gone when your mother stole my father..."

"How you know your father didn't fall in love with my mother first?!"

"Love? Please. He would never fall for a woman who is low class and ugly! She seduced him and then marry him for his wealth."

Aom bite her bottom lips. "Obviously a barbaric man like you knows nothing about love."

Aum nod his head and laugh at the same time. "I don't care about love." He cupped her face in his hand, hearing a soft whimper out of her lips. "Love only bring pain and misery. Remember that."

His hand released her face as she tries hard not to cry. Not again. She touch her temple feeing the headache coming again. She closed her eyes and breath slowly to try ease the pain only for split second when the crazy man yank her arm and drag her to walk again. I'm going to pass out again. "Please stop..." She wimper against her dry lips. "please..."

"Begging me to stop now? I haven't even started yet!!"

She yank her arms fiercely and was able to get out of his grip. Aom started to walk backward when he step forward. Her eyes stare at him bravely while at the same time praying for a way out. As she is about to turn around, the whole forest started to spin.

What the hell????!!!! He quicken his steps to catch her falling body into his arms. Weak Sauce!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the beginning of the update reminded me of when Harit tied Soriya to the pole in the waters....oh how i misses JLR.
she passed out again...Aum should just force feed her some food.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know how Aom does it, but I would probably be dead already. I have to eat. Blame my families and friends. We don't work for a living, we eat for a living LMAO :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Ten

The dim lamp light reflect the dark walls of his room. Rain and thunder rolled in quickly and so did the howling of the wind. He looked out the window and sigh. The beast happens to enjoy this kind of weather. He turn around and watch her lay in his bed peacefully as if she was dreaming of something sweet. Aum walked over and pull the nearby chair to seat himself. "You can only dream of sweetness because here in this forest, there's no sweetness for you." he mutter as his eyes hardened, staring at her sleeping face.

The thunder rumble loudly in the sky causing Aom to wake up. Her heart beating out of control. She clamp her chest and a wave of hate toward thunder filled her heart and mind. I hate thunders. She sat up instantly with her hands covering her ears while her eyes still remain closed. Make it go away. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands yank her hands away.

"Awwwww, is someone afraid of the little thunders."

"You." Aom stare at his partial lighted face. She tried to pull back her hands from his tight grip while at the same time, noticing the different surrounding. It was surely not the ugly cabin she was kept in. And... goodness, is this a bed?!!

"Still remember me? Good. Because I won't ever make you forget who I am."

"What is this place? Why you bring me here and not the other cabin?"

He release his grip on her and lean back against the chair. "Because I felt like it. Besides, you weren't that light for me to carry. Heavy like a cow."

Aom bit her bottom lips and clench her fist. "Nonsense! I am no cow. I barely weigh 100 pounds!"

Aum chuckle. "100 pounds?" He stare at her in a perverted way. "Where does most of it goes to? Your butt?"

Grr! She push the blanket away and try to leave. He quickly stands in front of her. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a grin knowing she wouldn't make it too far from his reach.

Before she could respond, another wave of angry thunders and lightings lit up the sky causing her to jump against him. She bury her face into his chest when another piece of memory came flowing through.

It was maybe 2am when the thunder erupted in the sky. Aom lay there silently, unmoving, and praying under the covers for the it to go away. She wished she could just crawl into her mom's bed to feel safe and protected but she couldn't. Her mother lover was staying over. Another thunder roared. She being to weep. Aom heart ache to be in her arms. Mom.

"Mom." She whisper as her eyes started to get misty. When she realized she used him as her support, she pull away only to find his arms wrapped around her.

"Such a mommy's girl." He grinned. "Too bad, my arms aren't that soft and gentle."

She nudge against his chest. "Let me go!"

"I didn't pull you in. You jump into my arms."

She could feel his arms tighten around her tiny waist. "You're suffocating me."

"Good." He replied with a smirk. "Then I can give you mouth to mouth."

"Bahhhh! Let me go now!!" She pushed him hard enough that he finally let loose.

Aum walk over to the end of the bed and pick up the towel along with a small bag before throwing it at her. "The bathroom is across the hall. Clean yourself up and then come back to remove these sheets. Obviously, you stink it up with your body odor." She didn't moved. "Do you need a helping hand now?" he asked and started to move his legs. That did the trick because she quickly moved and disappeared into the bathroom.

--

Ah. She sigh deeply. Cleaned with clean clothes upon her skin. This is a luxury... When she opened the door, she find him waiting with a grim face. She knew what she had to do next. Aom walked to the room and removed the sheets. Better to do it then to argue. It was like she was pleading now. Be on his good side and maybe he will set me free. Afterward, he yank her arm and drag her to the kitchen. The rain hadn't subside yet. It was still pouring. "What is this?" She asked after he force her to sit down.

"Food." he replied.

"You call this food? Fried eggs and rice?" She asked, pointing to the plate.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OooOOoOoo will she cook him up a meal and then hit the bed LMAO kidding. As always I am loving it.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that u update this!!

Aum is soo mean to her!! WOW
I was also comfuse what was
happening until i read on!! I
a lovely fanfic i hope that u
can finish this fanfic.! :wub: :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks! i was re-reading this a while back and it made me missed the aggressive aum so much. I hope to continue this story in the future.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
thanks! i was re-reading this a while back and it made me missed the aggressive aum so much. I hope to continue this story in the future.
[/quote

I just read this one and OMG!!! I fell in love with this one! Plz do continue with this, it's such an awesome story!!! Plz come back!!!:DDD