Food

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMm I dont know if we had a topic of food before, but I was to lazii to go loOking hahah!but hMmm what are some of the foods you must eat on a regular basis... like something that you love to eat and must have almost all the time...

*p.s*-Candy and Ice Cream Doesnt count *ahem*(Anne,wai wai,fish ning,and lynn, and kevin)* lol I mean real food ^_^

For Me its umMm alot of things haha:

Shrimp anything... I have to have shrimp at least twice a week... but I prefer.. Shrimp Alfredo and uMmM raw shrimp with wasabi

..... OOooH!! ummMm Chicken Banh Pao...
Moms Spring Rolls
Tam Som with Fried Chicken!yeah thats my laos! haha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
RICE! i HAVE to have that with every meal!! hehe...does it count? ok well hm...i have to have some kind of pepper to eat with my meal i cannot live without spicy pepper :sweat: hmmmmmm...mmmmmm... :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My favorite food that i have to have like almost everyday is...some kind of asian food. it doesn't matter what. i also love pizza, especially dominos and i love drinking gatorade. however i mostly drink water!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yajvaj said:
RICE! i HAVE to have that with every meal!! hehe...does it count? ok well hm...i have to have some kind of pepper to eat with my meal i cannot live without spicy pepper :sweat: hmmmmmm...mmmmmm... :D
[post="143964"][/post]​

ChenrukNote said:
My favorite food that i have to have like almost everyday is...some kind of asian food. it doesn't matter what. i also love pizza, especially dominos and i love drinking gatorade. however i mostly drink water!!!
[post="143966"][/post]​

Yes Rice Counts I have to eat rice almost everyday also....!!I love spicy also yUmMmm heheh

Pizza??!! oo0o0OOoo Dominoes Sausauge and Hamburger with wings and cheesy bread and also!! gatorade?? NO! its REd Powerade Baby! lol haha
:wub: ;)

Saifah

bite me x___
for me, anything wif seafood is fine,.... i want some of them asian cooking!! them yummers stuff!!

hum love food, i can eat everything except sushi( it make me sick) but i love sashimi, but...:
-asian food..(vietnamese, thai, khmer and chinese food it's almost the same)....love it , it's really good,i can say that it's excellent, love soup , rice and everythings... :D
-french food, it's ok too because it's dietetic.... ^_^
-american food: good but really bad for the health...to much calories ....u can be fat if u don't pay attention :p
- arabic food...it's really good like couscous, tajine.... ^_^
-english food: don't know how the britannic can eat that but it still good
-spanish food: if u like spicy it's for u ...tacos, paëlla, bourritos, chili con carne.... :lol:
-japanese food..except the sushi love the presentation and sometimes the taste :lol:
-indian and birman food ...i love it but sometimes it's really spicy especially the specialities with curry...omg i'm like a dragon after that.. :lol:

but what is really good it's ice cream ( everywhere in this earth it have a good ice cream), bonbons (of course) and bakery ( but only for french, asian and arabic bakery is excellent)...oh i'd forgot, it have diunkin donught too is good like the coffee they do or their bakery but love the ice latte... :lol:

L

lalalek

I love to cook but i'mma picky eater!!!! there's some things that i can have and some things that would seriously make me puke! but don't worry, since i'm more mature, i am learning how to conquer my fears of eating fish.......so far, it's been okay.... :lmao: :loool:

right now, i am craving for alotta things.... :D

1. Spring Rolls (thanks to ly)
2. Papaya Salad (thanks to KT)
3. Pho (thanks to Julie)
4. U!!!!!!! muahahhahaahaa :lmao: :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmfao! im in such a better mood now cause of FOOD!!! I think i know why ive been so moody its because of meeh without food, but after a bowl of

Tom Yum Goong
Pat Goong
and Goy Goong..

I feel much better!! and I apologize to those who has felt my wrath the past few days.. My flash buddies lmfao =D :wub:

Oh and P.s ** I love you P'lek!!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Man I love food. It just tastes so good and that is why I can never go on a diet. I also like to cook, my specialty is making pasta dishes, cuz its so easy. But my favorite food is noodles all kinds: pan fried, soup, lad na type. I can eat it every day, and I am always craving it.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
FOOD is what keeps me alive to this day haha without FOOD I would DIE and so would YOU LOL....okay okay let's see I looove to eat RICE I gotta eat RICE withe everything and who doesn't like PAPAYA...oooh just thinking make me drools >__<