Fly to the Sky

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey sisii.. yeah I saw that eps.. ahahlol I DL it just for brain ahahlol.. yeah it was too FUNNNY!! Brian is such a freak ahahlol.. I think that was the eps. where Lena the english teacher was asking brain if he have a girlfriend and what type of girl do he perfer.. sexy like SJH or Smart like the host.. something like that.. I wish they had subs for this show.. but too bad they dont.. I mean if someone translate this whole show I dont mind making the sub...

and It was funny how they made Brian act like Hawnhee.. ahahlol but if you watch the eps. with Hawnhee in it ahahlol he was making fun of Brain when he sings..a ah it was too funny!! got to love these two duo!! their the best!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
brian is a really cute dork in xman and love letter. Love to watch those two show when brian or shinhwa appare in there. hahaha.......

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
How can I forget these guys? I can't....they are the reason I became obsessed with kpop. It just sucks that now they are not singing together anymore and doing their own thing...bummer...I'll still support them though...who says it ends when they stop singing...no way...my love always goes out to these guys...their music is always the greatest to listen to when you are feeling like you need my comfort...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yay!!

coming to Hollywood Bowl!

and Brian and Eugene will be the host!! he won't be singing songs from his solo album tho..he'll be performing a coupld of songs with Hwanhee..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
fany got plastic surgery? for what?...oh well... i don't mind...cuz the one i love is BRIAN!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Anyone seen pictures of Fany after surgery? I don't like his new look >..< He looks way hotter before surgery.
Hwanhee got surgery?? O my..whatever for? He's already gorgeous enough! But I have seen new pictures of him. He's also got a new hairdo. Gosh o gosh...he's soo fineeee! He looks more mature.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Fany's pic after the surgery..just heard people mostly talking about it..I should search for it in their community..

btw..anyone heard FTTS's 7th album yet? I just dled it like..a few days ago..and it was good..

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
they are so hot, brian have such a sexy voice...but i feel bad for him though he can't be singing anymore though or i mean he can't live sing anymore because he having problem with his throte and the DR. said he have to take good care of himself

sisii

It took me a while to get used to Hwanhee's new nose (only 2 hours loll). I LOVE their new album! Their single 'My Angel' is a really lovely song.

I'm really happy they're back together with a new album. I've missing them

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..Brian can barely sing now..something about his vocal cords getting into knots..not sure..

but I've watched FTTS Jihwaza!! I loved it!!! Love FTTS moments, LOL..love the part where everyone's like "They look good together" and "They make a cute couple" or "they love each other that much", I'm into those couple things..

it's soooo funny!! Fany fell into the water, and he asked Brian for help..LOL..Brian knew that Fany wanted to pull him in, so he was cautious..but Fany managed to grab his leg and drag him into the water..LMAO!! Brian's scream..he's so dramatic with his scream..

and when Brian fell in, Fany got out and started running, LOL..only to slip and fall on the ground, giving Brian time to catch up..so, Brian managed to catch up and caught Fany, only to have them both slip and fall to the ground together, Brian's arm around Fany..OMG..it was <3 everyone was laughing really hard and started saying that they look good together..LOL..they do!!

Love FTTS!!!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
^^ haha yeah that was so cute. anyways yeah there were a article came out that there were something going on with brian voice so he had to stop live singing for a while, but i guess he's ok now him a fanny came out with there new album haha i only heard one of the song but it good...their song never dissapoint me love Brian voice

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah!! their songs!! I love it!!

Brian's and Fany's voice are different..but when they harmonize, they're so perfect for each other..it's just..too perfect..

FTTS <3

una

sarNie Egg
yeah...fany got surgery...but i'm like he's before surgery...d'most handsome and hot....his eyes, smile....oh my god...just perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
im going...im a bit ftts fan...lolz...hwanhee in particular but brian is cool too...lolz....