Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
belle don't scare me like that if ken dies i'll be heart-broken...i'm already heart-broken with rteam...it's funny how ploy and rita don't even know what's happening to their sisters...wow your're opening a shop that's so cool all the best wishes

nikki1786

LizQuen
got two inspirations from these WALLPAPERS i made.

1.) is that i keep listening to this song... First of Summer "CLICK ME" and words from the WP's came from this song...

2.) well... they're one of my favorite actresses and currently writing the "5 roses" story... XD

purposely the size of the WP's is the size of my laptop... XD but free to grab a copy...

p.s.

im not trying to make a fiction entitled "city lights", ok... XD these are just wallpapers... but hope read someone's fic that has these five actresses in the story... XD :spin: :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 36=-=_-'

he couldn't sleep after all. it was already 4 in the morning, he get up from the bed and decided to transfer at the couch, in the end he always change his mind about how he felt for Rita. he's telling himself to stop this anymore... he wanted to let her know that she's not the only one who's hurt. he could still remember the kiss she gave last night, he was hurt... that kiss wasn't meant for him... he thinks that she's just getting worst.

he decided to turn on his phone and see if his secretary from his company message him for other upcoming projects. yes, he was planning to back out of the project that the Thabchumpon company gave him. he dont feel like working with the project anymore... and he dont feel like working with her anymore. he want to return from his old self, eversince Rita came to his life... it felt like his world revolving with her only.

however...

when he look into the inbox of his phone, he didnt expect to have a message with his cousin. after he read the text message, he look through the bedroom... he was watching her for a moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (better play it...)

"Alak... i'll leave you to take care of everything", he said while looking at his wristwatch and Alak was just standing beside him while the other men were looking out for their hostages (Aff and Ann). meanwhile, Aum got tied again after what he received from those men. he was totally beat up.

Chiangsai: you should be thankful to me... i didnt let my son got killed from my own men.
Aum: why dont you just let me die. i would be more thankful for that, besides im not your son anymore... and i dont have father who will do such a thing to his own son.
Chiangsai: thanks for reminding me that... but i'll make it up to you after this. (he kneel down and touch his son's face, but Aum look away.) you... my blood runs into you. after all, you're still my son and i will forgive you if you'll change your mind when i get back here and tell you that i won this battle.
Aum: you'll never be... (the he started to plead.) dad... please stop this already. im begging you... i will give you back my properties... we can start all over again. but please stop this already... (tears fall down to his cheeks while pleading.)
Chaingsai: (before he could lose his patience, he finally stood up. he had his devilish smile on his face.) so much for drama, son. oh, well... i cant blame you if you hate me this much. but im sorry... you cant change my mind anymore. just understand that im doing this because for our family... for you...
Aum: i dont understand and never will. how could you do this to me... to mom...

Chiangsai dont want to listen anymore. he'll only be pissed if he will start argue a same old topic with his son. he signaled Alak to tell him over again that he'll take care everything from here while he's out, Alak walk with him until Chiangsai got into the yacht.

Alak watches the yacht sailing afar already, then he started to move as what he planned since last night. he signaled one of his men who works for him just to spy on Chiangsai and decided to call Anuia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (the original version)

it was 7 in the morning when Por found out that his brother is in the hospital right now.

"Nurse, where's Ken Wongrutiyan's room. im his brother...", Por hurriedly went to the hospital where his brother brought by his uncle's men. as the nurse gave him the room number, he hurriedly went to the elevator. suddenly his phone rang and it was Pat who's calling and so he answered "hello, Pat... im in a hurry... im in the hospital right now where my brother is... i dont know... but my uncle told me that he brought his men to save them... i'll just call you... ok... bye...", as he hang up the phone, timing the door opened as he was already at the 4th floor of the hospital.

"408... 408... 408... 408...", he was looking at the doors, finding the room number of his brother. when he finally found it, he opened it and saw two nurses and a doctor checking up on him.

Por told the doctor he was his brother, the doctor just stared at him for a moment. but he had bad feeling about his brother's condition. the nurse finally excuse herself and leave the two for awhile, so that the doctor could discuss the condition of his brother.

[cut the scene, change into Thabchumpon residence.]

"what? Ken is in the hospital? what about my daughters... where are your sister!!?!", Ratsami couldn't calm down himself. Pat dont know how to explain to here father... she had no idea if what happened to her sisters already. then, an unexpected visitor came.

Ratsami: Anuia...
Anuia: hello... my brother. (Anchali and Pat both look at them. Anchali knew that Anuia and her husband are old friends way back. but it turns out that Anuia was her husband's enemy since he is working with Wongrutiyan.) it's been a long time... (Ratsami didnt speak, as Anuia walk towards him and handed him the evidence.) i came to gave this....

he browse the pages of the documents. it was the same evidence that Chiangsai burned last night. to be added, that it wasnt just not enough to prove Chiangsai did only embezzled the money but there are more evidences... the money that Chiangsai stole was for his some illegal businesses. "what's the meaning of this?", he asked.

Anuia: it's already there... you dont have to ask anymore.
Ratsami: but why? when did this happened....
Anuia: since a long time ago... he setup everything from the start. besides, i heard that Chiangsai burned the documents last night when you meet up with him... and... your daughters-
Ratsami: what about my daughters? how did you know-
Anuia: i have my sources... probably at this moment my men is starting to rescue your daughters and Aum...
Ratsami: what?
Anuia: a few years ago... i hired someone and ask him to work with Chiangsai to know what all about his plans. he and my other men witnessed everything that happened last night.

as Anuia explained everything to Ratsami; from there everything seems so clear to Ratsami and what Chiangsai really after from him. it was all his money... that's it. his family was shocked when they heard about Aum's condition too, that even Ratsami didnt expect for Chiangsai to do this to his son. Anuia also told them about Adung's condition, in the end the reason why Anuia's doing this... is because he wanted to let Ratsami know that Chiangsai was nothing but a traitor and that Kovit Wongrutiyan's enemy is not Ratsami Thabchumpon... but it was Chiangsai Atichart after all.

Anuia was the only who kept the secret of their old friend, Ratsami didnt speak and was having realization. he still couldn't forget his past between him and Kovit, that their friendship totally ruined because of love. however, Anuia explained to him that Ying did love her husband... and what happened between him and Ying was all by mistake. he look onto his wife, Anchali was calmly listening to Anuia's revelation. she wanted to know the past...

[flashback]

Ratsami was hurt when he saw the person he loved got married to his bestfriend, Kovit. he congratulate the two as they had the most grand wedding in business circle. the two are well-known in the society because of their family... and both are from noble family. and he... he was nothing. but a middle class man.

he dont know if Ying was really happy when she got married with him... since he and Ying had their past. he went away, that's what he decided.

he continued his dream to be a musician... but failed to play the songs he composed since there's nothing to play anymore. he wasn't inspired and because he was simply heartbroken, during his journey... he met an accident. the reason why he couldn't play a piano again, it was disastrous that led him almost to get suicide... but not until he met Anchali that day.

[back to present]

after Anuia told everything, he told him that he'll go to the conference meeting later to help him out with this. Ratsami was convinced and he also would like to be updated if what happened to his daughters. "dont worry... everything is under control. your daughters will arrive soon...", Anuia said before he leaves.

meanwhile, Anchali went inside their room and tried to be alone for awhile. she was concerned about him all these years but she had doubts at this moment. Ratsami came in and hugged his wife.

Ratsami: everything seems clear now... but im still worried about our daughters. i didnt expect that Anuia would help this much...
Anchali: (she turn around to look at him.) do you really loved me?
Ratsami: (he knew why Anchali ask him that. however, he'd already move on.) i did... and until now i still do.... (that was enough for him to let her know that he loved her.)

though Ratsami admitted that he committed a sin in the past... but never Anchali let go of him. and when he remembered what Anuia told him that Ying did loved her husband, just now he realize that he also loved Anchali in the past and until now... he still love his wife. it also made him understand that the reason why he was so selfish about what he wants... is because he's only doing this to his family; because he loved them. he went through a lot just to be build this business and made it on top. but he knew that it wasn't enough to make his family happy... especially with his daughters.

Anchali hugged him finally and realize what he just said. "we still have unfinished business.... i have to prepare now and today will end everything to that Chiangsai...", he said. she understand him and so she wanted to take care of himself later. they are still worried about their daughters... and aside from that... Ken was also in the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he got up as someone's knocking, his wife is still asleep and as he look at the time it was still early. when he opened the door, Chakrit didnt expect Rome to visit at this hour. yesterday, he was texting him but Rome didnt even bother to reply.... the thought that his cousin were really mad at him and still unforgiven. "Rome...", he said.

"Bela E Correnteza" CLICK ME (another realization for this segment.)

Chakrit was the one who's preparing the breakfast while Rome was just watching him silently at the kitchen. he gave him a coffee after he was done preparing the breakfast, then took the seat at the opposite side, facing him. "you want to renovate the house?...", he first asked as he took a sipped of the coffee. he knew that Chakrit didnt put any sweetened milk to his coffee since he always like it as black coffee.

Chakrit: yes...
Rome: when will you want me to start then?...
Chakrit: wait... so you mean...
Rome: i'll be working out with my schedules...
Chakrit: thanks-
Rome: dont thank me... the reason why im doing this... is because you're my cousin and nothing else. plus... im only concern about your wife. you cant live in such a small place. (he look around the apartment.)
Chakrit: (for a moment he didnt speak, Rome was right. they cant live in this kind of place, even though the place was fine. he still cant allow himself and his wife to live such a place like this. however, when he look at his cousin, he couldn't seem understand why all of a sudden Rome accept his request. he was thinking that Rome was still mad at him because of Rita.) uh... how is she? did she know about this?
Rome: no...
Chakrit: can you please dont tell her...
Rome: i know you would say that. dont worry i will not tell her... even if she knew... there's nothing she can do about it. (he look at him with a seriousness.) and... i might back out to the project that Mr. Thabchumpon given me-
Chakrit: why?
Rome: there are still things i have to do... i'll be going back home.
Chakrit: (he knew that wasn't only the reason why he's going to back out. he knew that there's something else than that.) when are you planning to go back? what about your other projects.... what about her?
Rome: what do you mean? what about her?
Chakrit: you're leaving her?
Rome: what? (before he could take another sip of his coffee, he put it down and look at him again.) im not... we are nothing but friends only. so why did you come up and tell me that im gonna leave her... (part of him lied. then he finally get the mug and took the last sip of his coffee.)

Rome finally stood up as he look to his watch. he has to go ahead now since he still have to go to work. his cousin walk with him until he get into his car, before he could close he was trapped into his cousin's question "you love her... why do you have to leave?". he dont wanna say anything regarding on Rita's part, however, he caught his cousin to his answer "do you still want me to repeat what i've said before? i cant love that person if i know that person loves somebody else...", then he finally close the door of his car and start the car as he leaves.

meanwhile, Chakrit felt more guilty when he did hurt Rita, he wanted to talk to her for one last time. as he turn around to go back inside, he saw Ploy looking at him. they just stared for a moment. he knew that Ploy might heard their conversation awhile ago, but he also wanted to let Rome or Rita know that it can never change what he felt for Ploy, his wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME

"what are you doing?", Aum asked as one of the men untied him and let him free. Alak started to move and killed one of Chiangsai's men. Alak's men went inside to get the other two hostages, Aff and Ann.

Alak: im trying to let you escape...
Aum: what? (he was already untied, however, he cant get up by himself. so then the men tried to help him out.)
Alak: did you prepare the boat already? (he asked one of his men and it's all set.) where are the other two hostages?-
Aff: Aum! (she hurried came to him and hugged him. Ann was still confuse if why all of a sudden this man trying to set them free.)
Alak: ok, we're all set now. let's go...
Ann: wait... whe-where's... where's Ken?
Aff: we heard a gunshot last night...
Aum: you tried to set us free... but your the one who killed him.
Ann: what?

Alak just look at them, they didnt know what happened last night "he's in the hospital right now...", he finally said as they were all shocked from what he just said. "we better hurry now... let's go...", he commanded as they all got into the boat. though they were still confuse if what's going on, Ann felt relief when she already found out that Ken's safe now. Aum dont know much about this man who's trying let them free, he knew him as one of his father's men... but why? why all of a sudden?

[these are the scenes while the music is ongoing]

Por was still in the hospital and finally Pat came to know what happened to his brother, Pat hold his hand... letting him know that everything's going to be alright. Ken was in critical condition and even the doctor dont know if when he'll wake up. he broke is arm and Por was thinking that his brother cannot play a piano anymore, he got beat up so much...as he could almost die. Por couldn't forgive Chiangsai and he wanted him to be in prison right away, Pat told him that his uncle went to visit his father and handed the evidence.

Ratsami was on his way to the conference room, where all his investors are waiting... and most of all Chiangsai who's been waiting for his answer. he couldn't let him get what he wants, in his mind he want take him down infront of the investors.

meanwhile, Chiangsai was so confident about what will happen today at the meeting, he's at the meeting already... and couldnt wait for Ratsami will say. however, while he declared to himself that he'll win today... he had no idea if what will turn out today at the meeting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMS alert~! i feel sleepy... having cramps... grrr... Pain~!!! -_-

anyways, nothing special with this chapter right? because the song that im listening to is not so related in this chapter.
i mean... not the songs that i put up here... but what im listening while writing...

currently listening to this song ---> "Sa May Bintana" (through the window) CLICK ME

listening to this song makes me wanna write a tragic part in this story... XD jk... i mean i wanna write a tragic story. but what interest me to listen to this song when i heard this song when i was in 3rd grade (lil-kiddo-me).

"Sa May Bintana" MV- CLICK ME

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
hmmm...it's getting more exciting..ken can't die!!! :(

hope u won't kill him nikki..don't make it tragic..pls.. :unsure:

rome can't leave...he must fight for her...whew!

you're giving me the right excitement that i need nikz.. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmm...it's getting more exciting..ken can't die!!! :(

hope u won't kill him nikki..don't make it tragic..pls.. :unsure:

rome can't leave...he must fight for her...whew!

you're giving me the right excitement that i need nikz.. :D

lmao... XD PMS today... T_T im still having a fever... dont know what to type next... still clueless about the scenes... i just keep on typing since yesterday until i got updated awhile ago... T_T T_T T_T do you think i need to stop listen to the old song that i was listening to??? XD kasi baka may DEAD sa next chapter... XD LOL :loool:

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
lmao... XD PMS today... T_T im still having a fever... dont know what to type next... still clueless about the scenes... i just keep on typing since yesterday until i got updated awhile ago... T_T T_T T_T do you think i need to stop listen to the old song that i was listening to??? XD kasi baka may DEAD sa next chapter... XD LOL :loool:
Its' a big YES!!! stop listening to that old song na...

ken might end up dead if you continued listening to that.. :D

all you need for the meantime is rest and relaxation.. ;)

anyway, i don't know how to put on a picture for my signature..HHHEEELLLPPP!!!! hehe...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
may mamamatay?! I'll read ur update later ate nikki... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Its' a big YES!!! stop listening to that old song na...

ken might end up dead if you continued listening to that.. :D

all you need for the meantime is rest and relaxation.. ;)

anyway, i don't know how to put on a picture for my signature..HHHEEELLLPPP!!!! hehe...

get the url link of the picture you want to put in your siggy and avatar... (go to control panel)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was so short...too much sadness if rome leaves and ken dies i don't want a tragic ending for this one they've all been through so much but if rome leaves then rita would appreciate him more and realize that she love him don't make ken die and can't play the piano no more please with a cherry on the top....anyways hope you feel better i know i had those bad cramps too i usually take Midol...thankz and impatiently waiting for your next update

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
now ratsami knows the truth truth....man whenever i listen to "requiem of a dream" it makes my heart race.....AHHH ken's in the hospital, and he might not be able to play the piano :( noooo....but my true worry is with rita/rome, he's thinking about leaving T__T that's so sad, i hope rita realizes what a great guy rome is <3 thanks for the update...OoOoo PMS...i hate them, i don't get a lot cramps but i get very edgy and mean...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'm so happy that Ratsami knows the truth now! You didn't really update on Ken's condition, but at least he isn't dead right??
I'm still waiting on R-Team to confess their love, he's leaving. :(

I hope Rita finds out that he's leaving!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Commercial Mode:

Title: Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (I'll Only Love You Once/ I Only Love You Once In Awhile)

Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin OST- CLICK ME

Casting:

Maricel Soriano as Helen Suazon

Gabby Concepcion as Leonardo Villanueva

Enchong Dee as Ryan Leon Villanueva aka "Ryan"

Erich Gonzales as Emee Leona Suazon

Empress Schuck as Lianne Suazon

Rodjun Cruz as Alex Ballesteros

Ami Austria as "Reah"

Jestoni Alarcon as Emanuel Suazon

-------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis:

Helen and Leonardo had a past, they were suppose to get married not until Helen found out that Leonardo had an affair with her bestfriend Reah and got pregnant, she had no choice but to let him go, she broke her ties with her bestfriend and treat her as her enemy and so as him. Leonardo and Reah decided to go to America and start a new life. however, while the two were away, Helen found out that she was also pregnant. she almost undergo with abortion, for she dont to let this baby born... she felt devastated and how can she let this baby live if she's suffering from poor poverty. until one day, she met Emanuel, a bachelor doctor and the one who help during her pregnancy.

meanwhile, Leonardo tried so hard to be a supportive husband to his wife. however, he still couldn't forget his past with Helen. and it only hurts Reah everytime he sneaks out and tried to look at his old picture together with Helen.

Leonardo's wife Reah had an early operation and a premature baby boy was born. from there, he wanted to start over and love his wife even more. but Reah didnt last long and died, he was left alone... with theri premature baby boy. he asked for a sign if he has to go back to the Philippines and so he did.

the reason why Leonardo came back was to search for Helen and ask her for another chance. but it was already too late when he saw her marching towards the altar... he was watching her silently and he knew that he will never have a chance again. he flew back to America.

years later...

the Suazon sisters were called "The Pretty Twins" in their campus. though they were both popular in school, they still have differences in terms of academic and attitude. Lianne was the brat and always the spoiled one to their father, she only cares about her popularity and likes to flirt with boys. meanwhile, Emee was her opposite... she doesnt really care about her popularity and the one who always accelerate in class. she knows that her sister Lianne never cares if how strict was their mother, however, she tries really hard to make her mother appreciate them. obeys her... however, there's only one thing she couldn't obey her mother's rules. she loves her boyfriend Alex, who's a basketball player and also popular in school. it forbidden love for her because her mother hates Alex.

the day of examination, Emee was given a chance to go for a board exam and continue her college in America. she was excited and one of her dream is to go to study in America, but her mother wont allow her, she wonder why her mother cant allow her, neither, Alex agreed with her mother. she had to make a choice even though she already ask a permission with their father.

in the end, Alex allowed her to go take the board exam and so she did pass. she made a promise that she'll come back for him only.

she tried to communicate most of the time with her boyfriend. however, during her middle year... she has to go back home because of their father died... only to find out because of her sister and worst... her sister runaway with her boyfriend. she was enrage and was mad to her sister. she end up finishing her studies in the Philippines.

while applying a job, all of a sudden she got kidnap by man name Ryan. the way she look at him, he doesnt look like a kidnapper... however, she dont know what he wants from her. the place where they stayed it wasn't place like she saw on tv where hostages stays. it was big rest house. even if he doesnt look like a kidnapper, she still consider him as one. she wanted to know the reason why he kidnapped her, he treat her like a slave and attempted to rape her because of his jealousy as a son.

but what if he learns to fall in love with his own sister? how will he make things right? what if his father hate him even more because of what he've done? what if Emee finds out the truth about her mother, how will she accept it and what if she's falling to this stranger who's somewhat related to her mother's past?

how will Helen accept Leonardo again? will she hate him even more because of what his son have done?

*this concept has lot of twist...*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

there's this certain thread in ABS-CBN ch.2 forums, where you can post your drama concepts and might given a chance.

http://forums.abs-cbn.com/10/2970901/ShowThread.aspx#2970901

one of the forum lurkers there submitted a drama concept and it was given a chance. however, it might be air in 2010. also, the concept that you shared should be petition of the certain fans of the actors/actresses that you use in the story. like they will help you promote it and email the network (abs-cbn ch.2). that means it also should be supported by your co-fans.

i just emailed the abs-cbn though and i also shared my concept to the fellow fans of Erich Gonzales... im still about to share it the Enchong Dee fans... :p

i got the concept of this story from the original movie "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" of Gabby Concepcion and Maricel Soriano, 1993. but i change the plot a little bit and the story not only focus on Gabby and Maricel (who are the parents in this story.) but also the youngsters (Erich and Enchong).

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think I've already seen that movie with Maricel and Gabby... but I can't really remember... ever since I was a kid, I love watching Tagalog movies especially if it is Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion's movie... :lol: yes, I'm a Sharonian... it's the influence of my mom, sister and aunts... hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think I've already seen that movie with Maricel and Gabby... but I can't really remember... ever since I was a kid, I love watching Tagalog movies especially if it is Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion's movie... :lol: yes, I'm a Sharonian... it's the influence of my mom, sister and aunts... hehehe

girl, i was in first year h.s. when i saw their movie "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" in Cinema One but their movie was in 1993.... XD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
WHAT?!? you made this up??? for a moment there, i thought this was really gonna air in abs-cbn! hahaha!!!
i don't watch tv now. i'm stuck with my beloved pc. and i don't think i ever saw this film either.