Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways, just wanted to let you know guys that after this 5roses... i'll be starting the ONSO2 and i'll be ending the CS soon... i need to finish the CS before i could start the MFF. in MFF, im still gathering some scene to make it in an anime...

yup... after "five roses".

i'll be continuing writing the:

One Night Stand Only 2 (Aum and Aff)

Cowboy Socialite (Rome and Rita)

When Time Heals (Ann and Ken, Pat and Por)

My Fake Fiance (Rome and Rita)

My Upcoming:

Secret Partners (comedy, love story)

starring:

Ann Thongprasom and Dennis O'neil

---------------------------------------

A Love To Remember (love story)

starring:

Aum Atichart and Aff Taksaorn

Piolo Pascual and Angel Locsin

--------------------------------------

The Travelers: Asian Weapons (action, fantasy, love story)

Starring:

Angel Locsin as Mikaela de Guzman (Philippines)

Aum Atichart as Naris Ratana (Thailand)

Nicholas Saputra as Arif Sinaga (Indonesia)

Carmen Soo as Sheeri Kwan (Malaysia)

Rainie Yang as Xiao Wen Ling (Taiwan)

Oguri Shun as Iwahara Ryuunosuke (Japan)

Jang Geun Suk as Jin Myun-Suk (S.Korean)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know.. lol.. I kinda feel sorry for Ratsami.. cause none of his 5 roses listened to him, but.... the heart can't lie... they will love who they love. So I hope Ratsami excepts all of his daughter's decisions. But as for Rita... poor thing, she's always the odd man out. I hope she and Rome will soon find eachother again!

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 34=-=_-'

the next day...

"Ratsami! stop that already...", Anchali took the glass of whiskey from Ratsami. for her, instead of making drunk himself because of his disappointments to his family, they should rather accept and let their children be free from what they really want. also she's worried about his health, she dont want him to end up being attacked again. she sat right next to him and hold his hand, she could feel his coldness as he was clenching his fist. "tell me... where did i go wrong? i only just want what's best for her... to them", he said while not looking at her.

Anchali: Ratsami... she doesnt hate you... neither of them doesnt hate you-
Ratsami: then where did i go wrong? why are they acting this way? (he finally look at her but with a hasty look.)
Anchali: Ratsami, they just want you to understand them-
Ratsami: i gave them all... and in return this what they give back to me? (she finally stood up, she dont know how to make him understand of what their children want.) all parents knows what's best for their children and yet they still dare to disobey us-
Anchali: but it's not what Ann meant-... Ratsami, we cant force them if they dont want it. why cant we just accept it and try to understand them even more... then everything's going to be alright-
Ratsami: (he stood up and got even more enrage.) how come everything's going to be alright? what am i suppose to say to Chiangsai? what will the media say after the big engagement last-
Anchali: why do you still think about that... why does your name matters most than our children? (she started to cry and felt so discourage to him.)
Ratsami: because i cant let our children ruin our reputation in this business!- (she slap him.)
Anchali: how could you never think first your family? your children... your daughters are suffering because of your selfishness!... i thought you've change (she look away.) eversince we got married... you were always like that. but i tried to be patient because of our children... (she look at him again.) but i had enough and i cant let you do this to our children. they have their own lives now and they can do whatever they want... i want them to decide themselves to what they really want!

Anchali get out of the room, leaving him unable to speak. as Anchali got out from the room, Pat and Aff was there and she knew that they heard them arguing. Pat hugged her mother. as a mother, Anchali was only concern about her children. at this moment, all she's worried if where did Ann and Ploy went... especially with Ploy that she concern about her pregnancy. at afar, she saw Rita at afar watching them. though she's not her real daughter, she's also concern about her.

Rita was all dress up and both Pat, Aff and Anchali look at her. Anchali was afraid for her to go next and leave the house and so she asked her "Rita, where are you going?", as she saw her carrying some small bags. for a moment, she didnt answer and when Rita was about to go down the staircase...

Anchali: Rita, wait-
Pat: why are you acting like that to mom?- (Rita stopped.)
Aff: Pat... (trying to stop her from raising her voice.) Rita...
Rita: (she got irritated and so she turn around to look at them.) im not going anywhere... why do you think im running away?
Aff: then why do you have those bags with you?
Rita: so what if i have these bags? is that mean i cant bring any of my bags to my working place? (she ended and she finally left.)

with the tone of her voice, Aff knew that she met the old self of Rita who was in rebellion and didnt care even if the family is also concern about her. she cant blame her, she's acting this way just because of her sorrowful love. for Pat it was absurd, but she still couldnt blame her and she dont know if when will Rita accept things and forgive if what had their sister Ploy done to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do You" CLICK ME

Ploy woke up late and forgot to prepare a breakfast for the two of them, however as she woke up... Chakrit wasnt beside her. she hurriedly get up from the bed and was looking for him. she thought he was in the bathroom but he's not there. finally, when she finally get of the room, she saw him at kitchen preparing their breakfast and the groceries he bought was still at the table. and the first thing she saw is a gallon of milk. she head towards him and hugged him from behind "i didnt know you're already awake...", he smile as he turn around and hug her back.

Chakrit: (she just smile and wanted to remain to her position by hugging her.) just wait 'til 5 minutes... it's getting done already.... mmm... while waiting... (he get a glass and put some milk to it, and give it to her.) you gotta drink this... dont tell me you're not drinking milk-
Ploy: of course i am... (she spank on his arm and took the glass...)
Chakrit: (he hugged her again.) it's good not only for the mother... but also for "our" baby...
Ploy: (she could feel his excitement with his voice and there's nothing she could ask for more from he took care of her.) Krit...
Chakrit: mmm? (he was still hugging her as if he dont want to let her go.)
Ploy: there's something i just decided... right this moment... but i feel like i wanna live.
Chakrit: of course you wanna live... everybody wants to live-
Ploy: no... i mean... i wanna live somewhere... (he look at her.)
Chakrit: is that mean you want to go live in the States with me?
Ploy: no... i wanna stay here. i wanna live to the place were you treasured your memories with your mom. plus, it wont be hard for you to go to work right? (she drank the glass of milk, as the milk left a trace on her upper lip and he kissed her to wipe it out.)

she kiss him back as she was embracing him and as they just wanted to express what they felt for each other. "anything for my wife... what she wants... is what she gets...", he smile at her as he was caressing her face. "mmmm... tomorrow if you want we could ask some people renovate the house. i will start it as soon as possible, so that after birth... we could finally start living there", he said.

Ploy: if you're planning to renovate the house, is that mean... you're gonna call him? (she meant his cousin.)
Chakrit: (she had a point. she knew that he and Rome are not in good terms at this moment because they both know that he and Ploy hurt Rita most.) mmm... i believe i can still talk to him despite of all the things that happened to us. i know him since we were small and for me... he's still like a brother to me. honestly, even if he's upset or not... i know he would understand me... i know for sure.
Ploy: i see... (after he said those words, she certainly understand him and she puts her life into this relationship, she wanted to understand more what they've been through. she excuse herself as she went back to the room to get something. its her credit card and she gave it to him.) i want you to keep it since we are planning to renovate the house.
Chakrit: no... it's ok. i still have money here, you dont need to give it to me-
Ploy: but we're-
Chakrit: honey... (first time to call her with what other couples calling themselves.) keep it as of now. maybe in the near future... if "WE" or "YOU" might need it, then at least we have something. but right now... just keep it for yourself. ok? (he hold up her chin and smile.)

"fine... since you call me 'honey', i'll do what you ask for...", she hugged him. for her, she couldnt ask for more, to have him in her life... she dont think she could ask for more. he's always there for him and do everything for her. maybe if she didnt met him and get to know him more... maybe there's still other way to lead her just to meet this person. he cheers her up if she's feeling low and despite with all the problems and her family couldnt accept her relationship with him... she dont think she would leave him, she wanted to stay beside him... as much as he wanted to stay beside her. she already build a certain foundation of love between them, and it's one of the reasons why she must not let go of him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the sun is up but Ann cant help herself thinking about what she said last night to her father, even if Ken told her that it'll be alright. she walking at the seashore when Dok came to her and told her that the breakfast is ready. she went back with her and as she got inside the white house, she saw Ken was all dress up. "where are you going?", it's the first thing she wanted to ask.

Ken: oh, i thought i said last night that im going to meet up with your father... (she hurried came to him, she wanted to stop him... she had a feeling that it might get even worse.) are you still worried about what's gonna happen?
Ann: i... im... i... (he hold her face with his two hands.)
Ken: it'll be alright. just trust me... (she hugged him, while Dok was just looking at them.) by the way... did i told you that Aum and i gonna meet today? but i think... (he look at his watch.) he's meeting up with your father... i dont wanna keep secrets from you but one of the reasons he wanted to meet up with your dad... is because he really dont have plans to marry you... but instead he'll tell the truth about his 'sudden' marriage between him and Aff.
Ann: oh no... (she got worried, she's not only worried about her relationship with Ken, but also between Aum and Aff.) then what's his planning to do with dad?
Ken: i dont have much things to say... but i believe he'll quit from work. we dont know what's gonna happen yet, i did promise him to help out about this issue-
Ann: what issue?
Ken: its about his father...

[cut the scene until here and change to Aum and Aff's conversation]

Aff: you're going to meet up with dad and tell him that?
Aum: i had no choice, Aff... its the only way to stop my father.

Aff meet up with Aum today without telling her father or even her mother. he called her awhile ago and he wanted to meet up with Aff because he wont miss this chance to tell her of what's going between his family... especially to his father. he wanted to make it clear for her that he's innocent no matter what, that intentionally doing this because he wanted to stop his father.

Aum: i dont know if you'll believe me or not but... he might keep you away from me.
Aff: is this the reason why you're leaving?
Aum: im not leaving forever... i'll come back for you... if the time comes... and i could stand up on my own again... i'll come back for you.
Aff: i cant believe we got married yesterday... and now... you're telling me that you're leaving... (before she could turn her back and walk away from him, he hold her hand to stop her.)
Aum: (...he pulled her to hug her.) im sorry... im sorry if it came through this. but- (before he could explain to him all over again, he saw someone's watching them.) Aff... lets go.

"what?", he stop from hugging and drag her inside his car. he cant believe that his been followed by his father's men. he didnt hesitate to start his car while he look at the rear mirror and the men get inside their car to follow them. "Aum, what's happening?", she asked.

Aum: i change my mind... you're leaving with me today...
Aff: what?... Aum- (he picked up his phone and dial the number of Ken's number.)
Aum: Ken... (she look at him and didnt expect for her to see him calling Ken.) i need your help... someone's following us... she's with me right now... i just need a place to hide first... if they keep following us... they might get into our plans... (she didnt know that Aum and Ken had plans... but she wonder if what is it.) ....okay... we'll be there.... uh... thanks... (he ended the call and concentrate from driving.)
Aff: Aum, why did you call Ken? what were you two planning? where are we going and i thought-
Aum: at this moment... i cant tell you... if... (he look at the rear mirror and they've still been followed.) we should get get them lost first... and after that i will tell you....

she didnt say anything after that and he just concentrated from driving. when he saw a same car as them, he turned the steering wheel as they went to the wrong way and successfully lost them as he trick them. "now... we can finally go to the pier...", he said as he successfully escaped from them.

[change scene]

Ann: was that Aum? what happened? why did he called you?
Ken: (he finally get ready.) i need to fetch them...
Ann: fetch them? them? who's them? is he with my sister? (he just nod.) wha-what happened?
Ken: they've been followed... by his father's men. (he hold her shoulders and wanted her to understand what's going on.) listen... if the those people keep following him, they might ruin his plan and... might do something bad to them. yes Aff is currently with Aum right now and he needed my help... so i must hurry.

"then you must hurry...", she said as she hugged him and wanted to take care of himself. he hurriedly went to the yacht and finally left. he even got her worried more, she didnt expect to turn out like this. she was hoping that her sister would be safe, though she still dont know the whole story... she was hoping that she could talk to Aum if what's going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Dont Have A Heart" CLICK ME (the back ground song for this segment, sang by KYLA. as Rita went first to Rome's pad.)

he just realize this morning how much he drank last night and the bottle of whiskey is now empty. he was trying to massage his head as he could still feel the hangover, he thought himself that he cant go to work like this. plus, he cant bear watching her from afar... even if just inches away. just as how he realize when he woke up that CAN'T love someone like her even if it drives him insane at this moment.

he expectedly dont wanna see her today as much as he dont wanna work today. however, why does fate tries to keep pushing himself to her. he didnt expect to see her as she knocks on his pad and when he opened the door.... he just look at her. "Rome...", unexpectedly, she hugged him. she smell that he was stink of alcohol "did you get yourself drunk?", she asked as she look at him again.

Rome: (they both sat at the couch, but Rita first thing she saw is the empty bottle of whiskey and when they look at each other...) i just feel like i wanted to drink... (he lied, if she only knew why he get himself drunk.)
Rita: i never thought you would drink this a lot... you should have called me... (she look away as it turns out that he always expecting her to have this sadden face.)
Rome: (he big sighed.) what are you doing here anyway? (he look at those bags that she brought.) dont tell me you-
Rita: no... im not. (she knew that he would think that she's running away.) these bags are just filled with my paper works... cant you see, i brought my T-square and my cylinder...
Rome: yeah... im sorry... i thought you-
Rita: im just being ready. if i wanted to runaway... at least i have a place to stay. (she started to clean up his mess, he couldnt understand her. she brought the empty bottle to the kitchen and the glass that he used.)

he dont know what she's up to, he question himself if he still have to help her. like what kind of help? to mend her heart? he asked himself. he was just watching her cleaning the kitchen and he still dont understand what she was trying to do.

Rome: aren't you planning to go to work?
Rita: then what about you? (she look at him while starting wash the plates at the sink. he didnt answer but he just lay down at the couch again.) then if you're not going to work... and so i am. i prefer to the "plates" here and maybe you could check out my new sketches... (she meant to the sketch plates, she just want to make herself busy, but he still couldn't understand her. as she finish washing the plates, she approach him immediately.) take a shower...
Rome: (he opened his eyes realizing that she's beside him already.) what?
Rita: take a shower...
Rome: why would i do that?
Rita: because you're stink of alcohol...
Rome: im not going anywhere... anyway. (he close his eyes again as he turn his back to look at the other side of the couch, he didnt want her to disturb him. for him, she already disturb enough... from his heart and his mind... he wanted to ignore her.)
Rita: c'mon... get up already and take a shower... (she was swaying his shoulder to wake him up.) we're going somewhere... i want to go somewhere...
Rome: i thought you just wanted to stay and try to make some plates for your upcoming proposals?
Rita: i can do that later... i just wanna have fun right now, unwind while having a joyride...
Rome: joyride!?! (he finally and get up... and he just couldn't understand her behavior.)
Rita: c'mon... get up already.

he didnt have a choice as she was forcing him to get up and take a shower. he didnt know how long he stayed at the shower, one more thing he realize is that dont when he'll be doing these things to her. he's the only one she could run to at this moment... but the more she needed him, the more he's hurting. he was just needed to stay with her side and that what she wanted only, she doesnt need his heart to love her like the way he wanted.

he finally dress up and as he got out of his room, he saw her sitting at the couch just reading some of the interior magazines he had on his center table. but when she look at him and see all dress up, she get up "so you're already done... i think i didnt wait long...", she said when he frowned as he watches her undressing herself "can i use your bathroom now?", she threw her clothes on the couch and what was left is her under garments that hiding the censored parts of her body. she was wearing a sexy lingerie and as man he couldnt take his eyes off her, he was just a man. but one thing for sure is that he didnt expect her to do that infront of him "can i borrow some extra towel?", he watch her until she got into his closet and she didnt hesitate to open it and get some towel. he just stood silent there and watch her until she got inside the bathroom.

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME

Ken finally arrive at the pier and there he saw Aum and Aff waiting for him.

Aff: Ken... (the first one who called his name and Aum just look at him.)
Ken: what's going on? did you get them lost already?
Aum: yeah...
Ken: i only have one place for you two to hide.... actually, Ann was there... i already told her about it and she's waiting for you the two of you...
Aum: no... only Aff will go there. i havent talk to their father yet because we've been followed.
Aff: Ken, what's really going on? (she look at him and then... she turn back her look onto Aum.)
Aum: (he hold her hand.) Aff, i will promise to tell you everything after this...
Ken: we'll follow later and get into the island.
Aff: island?
Ken: Ann is currently waiting for you there. we'll follow later...

"i just need to finish something between me and my father...", he made her sure not to worry that much. "im gonna see you later... ok?", he ended and was waiting for her response. she just nod and finally Aum kiss on her forehead. Ken assist Aff to get inside the yacht and told the driver to go the white house. finally Ken and Aum left for what they're up to, Ken decided to use his car and so Aum agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"why did you lost them!?!", Chiangsai was scolding his men for they lost Aum at the driveway. Chiangsai was currently at his office of Atichart building, he was thinking that his son leaped from him because he still dont wanna get marry and try to ruin his plans.

men: but he run off with another Thabchumpon daughters...
Chiangsai: what?

after his men told about whom his son run off to, he realize one more thing.... if he thinks that his son's in love with someone else and that someone else is still from the Thabchumpon family, he thinks that he doesnt have to worry anything at all. he just smile because it only turns that he just have to talk to Ratsami...

right beside him is one of his men, a computer specialist the one who stoles all the important files of Thabchumpon's company; from money to the document properties that as much possible they can trace it. however....

Chiangsai: what's wrong?
men: it's lock...
Chiangsai: then open it!
men: someone's trying to interfere... i think it's preventing me to open it.
Chiangsai: then do something about it~! that's so impossible! last two months you got the account because i gave you the password and now you cant open it!?!
men: dont you think 'Ratsami' already found out?

Chiangsai thinks that its really impossible, if Ratsami already knew... then he also has to report this to him. he couldn't even think someone who knew about his plans... even his son dont know about this. when his computer made an alarm and the screen says that he just received a virus, then he threw his laptop as he was enrage... and couldnt even think if who else know about his plans and that someone is trying to interfere his plans.

[cut the scene.]

"boss, i already hacked it...", Alak called one of his boss. he successfully blocked on Chiangsai's plans, since he's been serving for years to his boss since then. he was once a double agent, but that was a long time ago and he couldnt do that anymore...

he's serving only one client... and it's been years since he was serving him, and that is none other than but Anuia. he doesnt have to ask him anymore if what are his plans for Chiangsai, he already knew when he decided to be a spy while work with Chiangsai. he'd been telling Anuia eversince then if what was Chiangsai's plan.

but one thing's for sure... is that he wasnt involve to Wongrutiyan brother's accident, he meant the accident of Por before. Anuia just told him that if the time comes, he'll formally introduce him to them and tell them that it was all by mistake, that it wasn't him... but Chiangsai's men who did that time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ratsami went to the place where Aum told him to go, he dont know what Aum's up to... but he definitely couldnt miss this chance to ask him if what was really going on between him and his daughter Ann... that he wanted to ask if Aum and Aff's relationship is true.

however, though its one of the reasons why Aum wanted to meet up with Ratsami... he still have more things to confess aside from his relationship with Aff. Ken drop him to the place where Aum's planning to meet up with Ratsami. Ken just told him that he'll meet up with Ratsami later and reminded him to help him out.

Aum: Mr. Thabchumpon... im here to tell you something... (he approach him.)
Ratsami: you want to meet up with me in this kind of place? (he look at to the place, they were at the old warehouse.) even if you dont tell me... i already know... and why with all places... why here?
Aum: because its more safe and no can see us here.
Ratsami: what do you mean?
Aum: i dont want my father see us... if i'll make a confession to you...
Ratsami: like i said... even if you dont tell me... i already knew. you dont wanna marry Ann because the one you love is Aff, is that it... am i right?
Aum: aside from that... there's something else i want to say... its... its... its about my father.
Ratsami: what about him?

[cut the scene here...]

Aff just arrive at the white house and a soon as Ann saw her, she head towards her just to hug her. "are you alright? whe-where's Aum?", she asked. Aff didnt expect for her to hug her like that and she could feel her concern.

Aff: he's with Ke-Ken... they're planning to meet up with dad.
Ann: i see... i guess they'll just follow here later...

after that, they both went inside the white house. its her first time to see this house, she look around and was painted in all white... no wonder Ken called it as a "white house". Ann invited her to have some breakfast. as she look onto her sister, she notice right away her dress. Ann was wearing one of Ken's clothes "uh... i didnt brought anything last night and so Ken let me borrowed his clothes", she explained.

Aff: you dont have to explain... (she didnt know if her sister sounded like sarcastic or not.)
Ann: (they took their seats at the dining room.) so... how was your wedding yesterday. (Aff didnt answer, she didnt expect that her sister would found out.) uh... you see, Ken told me about it... because Aum told him so...
Aff: he did? (she was surprised.)
Ann: yeah... (she took a slice of loaf bread while looking at her, but she made her sure that it really doesnt matter to her if Aff got married to Aum.) last night... Ken told me that when Aum meet up with him... he wasnt planning to meet with Ken ONLY... he wanted to meet up us [she and Ken]... Aum purposely wanted to meet up with me because he wanted to tell his relationship with you... (Aff didnt answer, she dont know what to say either.)

"congratulations... on your wedding.", she just said and Ann was seriously happy for her. Aff wanted to smile... but how come she still feel awkward about it. she also knew that her sister loves Ken... and that only proves that they dont love a same man. Ken was very open to her told that he loves her sister, she wonder if it finally ends here... that they dont have to worry that much in terms of any issues between them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love Theme" CLICK ME (a background song for this whole segment.)

Pat didnt ask permission anymore to Anchali if where's she's planning to go, she told her mother not to worry for she'll look out for Ploy. she knew that her mother is worried about Ploy because she's pregnant, but before she could probably go to look out for her sister. she formally introduce Por to her mother, her father is out and so he didnt saw Pat and Por being together.

Anchali just smile and didnt oppose at all, she can never do that... all she just wanted is that to see her daughters happy. Por promise to her mother they'll come back later or call her if they might found Pat's sister. "i promise to take care of your daughter...", he said as he promise infront of Anchali and Pat.

Por: (as they both got inside his car, he notice that Pat was smiling.) what are you smiling at?
Pat: huh? uh... nothing.
Por: c'mon tell me...
Pat: nothing... just start the car...

as he started the car, he just smile. but Pat was looking at the other side of the window whispering "i still cant believe that someone like you would take care of someone like me...". he heard her, he just smile and what he said awhile ago is true, someone like her... she just dont know how special she was to him. "can you link your arms with my arms?", he asked. but she wonder why, he cant drive if she'll do that. "i cant drive if that person is also inches away from me... i want this kind of close...", he stick together his two index fingers as he was explaining to her. even though she knew that it sounded so corny for her, after she spank him on his right arm... in the end she linked her left arm to his right arm, then he hold her hand and smile at her as they finally went.

meanwhile, after Ploy and Krit visit his mom's grave, they decided to go out for malling as he wanted to buy the materials for their baby a head of time. but he suggested to go to the hospital to check if how was Ploy's condition. they decided to go for ultra sound for he wanted to see their baby inside her womb. though its still 4th week since she last went to the doctor and informed her that she's pregnant... seeing the fetus at the monitor, she couldnt explain her happiness. he was beside her and she could see his excitement on his face, he was holding her hand so tightly.

the doctor explained that she might have a late symptoms like craving for some specific food to eat and told them that some pregnant women are too sensitive and easily get depress, and so the doctor warned Krit to stay beside her only. "Doc, i dont think my wife would suffer from depression. you see... i cant take myself being far away from her...", he smile at her.

"i guess... your husband is more excited than you, Mrs. Yamnam...", he said to her. since it was really obvious to his face that he's more excited, she also felt the same way. after the went for check up, they go straight at the mall to buy some stuff.

[on these scenes, it just shown that when Ploy and Krit got inside the car as they went to the mall. that's the time Pat and Por just arrived in the hospital if they might see them. however, all they just got is an information that Ploy and Krit just signed in.]

Aff was just sitting at the living room and read the magazines that displayed at the top of the center table. before Dok could go just to buy some groceries, Ann realize that she didnt brought her wallet. she wanted to buy some essentials for herself and clothes to wear, and so Aff took out her wallet to give it to Dok. "i'll take care of it...", she look at her sister. before Aff could return at the living room just to read the magazines, Ann stopped her and said "thanks...", she smile at her.

Ann: (she decided to end this awkwardness between the two of them. and so, she took the seat of the opposite side where her sister was sitting. she dont know how to start their conversation... not until she saw Aff's wedding ring.) so... how did he proposed to you?
Aff: (she didnt expect her to ask that question...) uh... uh... i...
Ann: Aff, enough this awkwardness. is there still something bothering you?
Aff: no... (she immediately told her.) uh... uh... actually, it just happened already. he didnt propose to me anymore...
Ann: i see... (she just smile.)
Aff: why are you smiling?
Ann: if i say that im happy for the two of you... will you believe me then?
Aff: (she didnt know what to reply, but instead...) will you believe me then if i tell you how Ken was open and told me about his relationship with you?

Ann got curious, though she admit first that she was jealous about her because of Aff's closeness to Ken... now, she didnt expect to hear something about Ken. on that moment, both of them started to open up and just talk about how did it happened... how did they met these guys and how did it turned out like this.

it's already quarter to 4 in the afternoon, they didnt know how much time flees. Pat and Por decided to unwind for awhile at the mall, they dont really have an idea where could actually her sister is living right now. Pat excuse herself for awhile as she wanted to go at the restroom, Por was standing outside the restroom waiting for her.

though Por didnt met Ploy's husband. he might didnt realize it yet that the person standing right next to him was Chakrit. but when Chakrit look at the man standing right next to him, he knew him already. he just stood silent while waiting for Ploy.

as Pat just got inside the restroom, she didnt expect to see Ploy at the lavatory washing her hands as she just got out the cubicle. "Ploy...", she called onto her sister, she approach her.

Pat: we've been looking all over for you?... i mean why you didnt even called us? (she hugged her.)
Ploy: you know what happened last night... how can i call-
Pat: but mom wants to see you... she's worried about you.

after that both Pat and Ploy got out of the restroom, Ploy formally introduce Chakrit to her sister... then Pat introduce Por to both Ploy and Chakrit. in the end Ploy decided to give the address to Pat if where they stay at this moment. Pat promise her that she'll visit together with their mother, but Ploy told her not to tell their father because of what happened last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Till My Heartaches End" CLICK ME (background song for this segment.)

Rome was all tired from driving already, Rita just wanted for a joyride. he dont know how long he was driving already, she just said that he has to keep driving only. while Rome was concentrating on driving, Rita opened the car window and just wanna feel the wind. she realize that while having a ride like this so far, with the long road that had passed... she simply compared how far she loved the person from the past. she loved him like she traveled this long road, but just like how she was looking at Rome of where did they're exactly going... she realize that, that's how her love turned out with that person.

"why are you crying?", he said and she didnt know that he was looking at her at the same time. "is there something wrong?", he continued.

Rita: no... there's nothing wrong. (she saw a beach side...) can you stop it here for awhile?
Rome: why?
Rita: just stop it... (he hurriedly park the car at the corner, after that she got out of the car.) c'mon... (she invited him.)

after he got out of the car, Rita hold his hand as she pulled him to run off with her to the beach side. all he could was her bright smile, she was like a kid who cant wait to play at the seashore. he just play along, all he just wanted is to see her smiling...

however, he could never take away those feeling deep inside her. she was pretending to be happy on that moment. mixed feelings that he couldnt exactly where to place it... he was hurt. he almost gave up last night and he wanted to avoid her from then on. but he knew that she needs him, he dont think he could never avoid her... not until her heartaches end.

they sat right next to each other at the sand, just watching the sea waves. the wind blows her hair, it brings back memories... the day he stayed with her at the white house. he couldn't even take his eyes off her on that moment. she was thinking deeply, wandering off... he wonders if she was thinking of him... his good ways of how he showed to her... the importance and attention he gave to her all this time.

Rita: can you tell me a secret? i will tell you one... if you tell yours... (she look at him and smile.)
Rome: (he couldnt even think a story to tell... how much more a secret? except his feelings with her that he kept for so long.) ladies first...
Rita: okay.... do you know that i hate you when i first met you?
Rome: why?
Rita: why... because you criticized my work...
Rome: is that it? that wasnt even sound like a secret to me... (he laugh as he remembered that day.)
Rita: c'mon that was a secret... and i didnt tell you because... i didnt expect that even until today... we got closer. (she look away.)
Rome: closer...
Rita: yeah... (she said soflty as she look at him again. she was studying his whole feature.) so... tell me yours...
Rome: i dont think i have any secrets... except that... i never got closer to any women before... not until.... (he look at her.)

"you met me?...", when she ended his last lines, his face was almost inches away from her. she was already expecting for him to kiss her as she close her eyes... 3 inches..... 2 inches... 1... then half an inch... he stopped. he realize that what he was just about to do... is wrong. "let's go?", he said; she opened her eyes and didnt even feel anything except for his breathe. "it's... it's getting dark already", he ended. he stood up and was ready to head back to the car, he didnt wait for her anymore. he just walk back, while she followed.

she didnt understand what was just happened, she did feel a sudden strange when he didnt kiss her. is it because he dont wanna do it this way to her? she asked herself while watching his back. she suddenly felt an awkwardness as they got back inside the car, but one thing's for sure is that she still dont wanna go back home... she just felt like she wanted to stay beside him. there were only three words inside her head while she look at him "i... feel... safe...".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what's the meaning of this Ken Wongrutiyan? did you and Aum planned it all?", Ratsami hold on to his glass of whiskey. he still couldn't forget what Aum said to him, he was doubting that this two planned everything. he already broke his ties with Aum after the confession and now... he's talking with Ken.

Ken: i dont know what you're talking about Mr. Thabchumpon, i only came here because i wanted to give you these... (he gave the documents to him, a proof to see what was Chiangsai was planning to do after the money transferred to his accounts.) even if you dont tell me... i know you broke your ties with Aum. but didnt you even find any reason... or why he confessed to you? he's innocent and he just later realize what was his father's deeds.
Ratsami: even if you told me that and tried to protect him... you can never stop me from filing a case against them.
Ken: even if your daughter loves him?

Ratsami didnt answer, he dont know how to put all these things that just happened now... no it happened a long time ago, but he was blind to see. Ken just stood up from his seat "like i said... i just came to give you these documents...", the papers only prove that Aum was innocent. however, Ratsami didnt dare to open the documents. "i have to go now, Mr. Thabchumpon... your daughter is waiting for me", he dont know if he was trying to pissed him off.

Ratsami: where's my daughter? where are you hiding her?
Ken: im not hiding her, Mr. Thabchumpon... i didnt even kidnap her... she runaway because of you.
Ratsami: how can you say-
Ken: dont wait 'til the moment comes that they might not come back... worst if they might hate you... im sorry if im saying this to you Mr. Thabchumpon... but i really do love your daughter and that same goes for Aum and Aff. his father cant force him to do some things he really dont want.

Ken said goodbye to him for now, but it wasnt end yet. he was waiting for his answer... he thinks that he said enough and didnt have to explain any further. all he has to do is to go back at the white house... but before that, he and Aum will meet up at the pier. he has to know if what did Ratsami told Aum, and what he just hope is that Chiangsai wouldn't find out what were they doing... so that they can both caught him from his deeds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got nothing to say that much... XD

it's just that there will be twist and... in this chapter... XD a lot of hugs and villains are on a roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO CHAPTER SCENES and SPOILER FOR YOU... :p

that's because i haven't finalize the scenes yet for the next CHAPTER.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh wow! my pulse was racing when aum and aff were being followed! for a moment, i thought they'd be harmed! i hope no one gets hurt... it's about to end. i can feel it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay i finally read this update.....i love every single update....for ploy and chakrit, what a happy sweet couple...por and pat are so cute, i'm glad pat introduced him to her mother...aff and ann, finally mending their issues together...ken and aum, two hot guys working together <3....but most of all ROME and RITA....i still love reading about them...rita is feeling something inside her, i hope she realizes it before it's too late...i'm glad that chiangsai was stopped-ish, ratsami is still so grrr, i feel so bad for anchali for putting with all of this all these years....

i think if i could choose one guy out of all 5 of them, i would rome, because :wub: he's so sweet and kind and patient and so much more...

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh wow! my pulse was racing when aum and aff were being followed! for a moment, i thought they'd be harmed! i hope no one gets hurt... it's about to end. i can feel it!

yay i finally read this update.....i love every single update....for ploy and chakrit, what a happy sweet couple...por and pat are so cute, i'm glad pat introduced him to her mother...aff and ann, finally mending their issues together...ken and aum, two hot guys working together <3....but most of all ROME and RITA....i still love reading about them...rita is feeling something inside her, i hope she realizes it before it's too late...i'm glad that chiangsai was stopped-ish, ratsami is still so grrr, i feel so bad for anchali for putting with all of this all these years....

i think if i could choose one guy out of all 5 of them, i would rome, because :wub: he's so sweet and kind and patient and so much more...

yeah... it took me days to update it coz i was busy with some other things...... T___T like i attended a meeting yesterday for putting up the business and what will be the whole concept and the how much we'll pay...

oh my... -_-" then on feb 19... i'll be leaving for manila. i'll be staying in manila for a couple of days because of the fashion week there. but i'll be back here davao.

that's one of the reasons why i didnt put any spoilers or next chapter scenes of it because i wasnt able to think about what will happen next... so tonight i'll do it. i got a hectic schedule for next month and march... i dunno... it will be more a lot busier.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ah reading about rteam stills pains me a lot so sad for rome b/c it hurts being around her...and Anchali always having to standby and watch...woot what's gonna happen no spoilers that ok it will make us more eager

nikki1786

LizQuen
the anime artwork for this fic... just like i promise...

mmm... you might be expecting that i'll go for watercolor painting for this... but im so damn tired to paint... that is why i just line art it and maybe if PUNXTYLE will be online. he'll be the one to color these.... :p

p.s.

if you wanna see the single ones... just go to the artwork.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update nikki.....cant wait for more.....n im anticipating onso2...heheh

nikki1786

LizQuen
ah reading about rteam stills pains me a lot so sad for rome b/c it hurts being around her...and Anchali always having to standby and watch...woot what's gonna happen no spoilers that ok it will make us more eager
lol... Rita will be a
villain
for a moment... :p

OMG that is soooooo beautiful....i'm going to the artwork......
uh... thanks ^_^ Punxtyle aka jayce... my friend is sick right now... i was trying to tease him because he was attacked by chicken pox at this age... i mean we had a same age... but he's a late comer into this... XD

thanks for the update nikki.....cant wait for more.....n im anticipating onso2...heheh
lol... XD yeah... i'll be starting ONSO once this fic is done... i've already prepare some scenes and songs for their scenes... XD

lady0fdarkness

i love the anime art, nikki. :D you're so talented. I'm saving your update for last, cause it's the longest, so I'll be back!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love the anime art, nikki. :D you're so talented. I'm saving your update for last, cause it's the longest, so I'll be back!
lol... XD as usual... did it make your eyes soar? :p haha

anyways, im DLing an online RPG... me and jayce are planning to play it for awhile but of course... how should i forget my duties here as writer of this fic... :p LOL

lady0fdarkness

aww Rome still feels insecure about Rita. I hope she opens up her feelings towards him more. And did Aum tell Ratsami about his father's deeds and ratsami is gonna hold that againnst him?? I'm a bit confused. Anywho... I loved all the scenes for each couple. I just hope Rome and Rita will soon admit their feelings towards one amother soon.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so is someone still getting shot??? and yeah everyone is anticipating rteam to get together...can't wait for the finish fanart

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 35=-=_-'

"let's go now...", Aum said as he came straight the island where Aff was, he pulled her and Ann was wondering if what's happening. he dont wanna get in jail and that's for sure, he's innocent and he failed to convince their father... he has nothing to do with his father's deeds.

[flashback]

Aum: Mr. Thabchumpon... i came here to tell you the truth only and i want to prove my innocence... i came to warn you about it-
Ratsami: warn me!?! you and your dad are the same...
Aum: we're not... im innocent and i was being used... that i came to tell you this because i just found out.
Ratsami: you and your father took advantage of me~! not only me... but also my family! you wanted my two daughters~!- (his voice was trembling and made an echo to the old warehouse. he was shaking with madness.)
Aum: i never had wanted to marry Ann in the first place... except that i do love your daughter Aff!
Ratsami: its still the same~! even if you marry either one of my daughters... all what you up to is to overrule my company... used my daughters!-
Aum: i never used your daughters... i was the one being used.

Ratsami started to walk out and never had plans to talk about this anymore, at this moment... now that he found out what was happening to his own company, tomorrow it'll be a final day to them(Atichart). he'll take them down and much more he has to be ready and call some police. before he could get back his car "how can you prove that you're innocent, if you dont have the evidence... your words maybe full of lies", he said before he could finally get into his car.

"wait, Aum what's going on!?!", Ann hold onto him and Aff was about to ask the same question. he look at the two and he dont know how to explain it, finally he look onto Aff. he wandered as he look onto her, filling all his thoughts... why he was even drag her to go escape with him.

Aum: she's my wife... (still looking onto Aff but then he realize he was hold her hand so tight as if she was already hurt.) but im sorry if i have to say this... its either she'll runaway with me... or she should rather stay.
Ann: what? i dont understand...
Aff: Aum, tell me... what did our father told you...
Aum: (he took a deep breath.) i couldn't even prove my innocence to your father... Aff, if you wanted to stay... just stay. i will not force you. if i stay here... i'll be in prison.
Ann and Aff: what?
Ann: what do you mean by-

"because why did you told Mr. Thabchumpon about your father, anyway?", someone interrupted their conversation... they all look onto the person who just came. Aum didnt expect to see Alak coming and didnt know how he was being followed even though they already escape from the men of his father awhile ago. Alak brought one of his father's men "im sorry but you cant runaway... because your father needs to see you...", his voice was calm and didnt care at all if what will happen next.

the men didnt tie them at all, but they surely cant get away from this island. Aum wasn't the only who's nervous at all... he's worried about Ann and Aff. he wonder why his father doing this. now he even more realize how his father being so cruel.

[cut for the next scene]

meanwhile, Ken was currently waiting at the pier... he was waiting for so long. he wonder if where Aum was... and he eagerly wanted to see Ann again. he had feeling that something happened... maybe after Aum went to see Ratsami and now he's still not at the pier. he look over his watch and he's been waiting for 1 hour already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I Dont Have A Heart" CLICK ME

"even if you wont tell me, i know you'll be sleeping here already...", Rome just smirked as he look onto Rita's face. they were both red as they were both sunk into three bottles of red wine already. after the sitting around at the beach side awhile ago, they just went home to his unit and Rita suggested to drink while chit-chatting around.

they'd talk a lot of things, from their childhood experiences to their work of passion... as they had a lot of things in common. Rome and Rita agreed to not talk about love relationships, he admit to her that he's sensitive to that kind of topic and so he just wanted to be consistent to any other things... other than love.

however, as they were both drunk and not with themselves anymore...

Rome: (he feel sleepy now and he stood up from the couch.) anyways, we dont have a wine anymore... dont you think we should sleep now?
Rita: uh-uh... i still dont want to... just stay here... we should go buy another bottle.
Rome: but- (she hold his hand to stop him.) Rita... i still have work to do tomorrow.
Rita: (she stood up and was even getting more close to him.) please... though we dont have a wine anymore... we could still drink your whiskey over there... (she pointed at open built-in pantry and saw a bottle of whiskey)
Rome: (he look at it after she pointed it, then he look back to her face... studying. but he couldn't set his mind anymore.) Rita, women dont drink that kind of alcohol.
Rita: who said so? i think you're the only one who said that... c'mon... please.... (she wrap her arms around his neck, begging him with the movement of seduction.)
Rome: (he was getting tempted again...) Rita... we cant- (before he could finish, her face was inches away from him and gave him a soft kiss.)

"please...", after the kiss it made all his senses awake. before he could probably provoke his next move to temptation, she fell as she fainted and catch her. there were only few words in his mind while looking at her angelic but sorrowful face that he pitied since her heart burned out of love....

SHE-IS-TOTALLY-....DRUNK.

he carried her and went to the bedroom, he could feel her heaviness but it doesnt matter to him anymore as he transfer and lay her into his bed. he look at her, with the kiss he got from her.... he couldn't sleep anymore.... the drunkness he felt was all gone and didnt know how long he stared at her. he touch her hand, then to her face... she cried a tear all of sudden while sleeping. he couldnt focus his mind and was out of words, he doesnt want to wipe her tears anymore... he finally stood up and was about to go back to the couch to sleep, but before he could go, she woke up up and gently called his name "Rome...." he look at her, he thought she fell asleep already. "can you sleep beside me? please.... dont leave me...", she continued.

he came back to her and he did what she ask for. he pulled up the blanket and sleep beside her, he was in plain position. didnt want to look at her anymore as he close his eyes. when she suddenly move closer and put her hand to his chest to hug him, he was still not looking at her but rather look up the ceiling and saw the image of her while sleeping. when her hand was at his chest, he lift his other hand to hold it close to his heart. wandering the beat of his heart for her.... finally he close his eyes and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes...mom... okay... i'll tell her...", Pat just talk over to their mom. she and Por was still at Chakrit and Ploy's place, they were just done from having a dinner. though Pat knew that Ploy was still upset after what happened last night... she made sure that it will be okay, that soon their father will accept her sister again. Pat was even pissed with their and so does their mother. she called their mother to confirm her that she's with Ploy right now, Anchali agreed not to tell Ratsami about Ploy's whereabouts because of what happened.

Pat returned to the living room, where Por, Chakrit and Ploy were all sitting and talk about things. she look onto her watch, then look onto them "we should go now... but we'll come back tomorrow... mom will come with us...", she said while Por finally get up from his seat.

Ploy: i see... but did you told her that-
Pat: yes... i already told her and dont worry dad wont come to get you... (she just smile.)
Ploy: Pat... can you please tell mom... that i miss her...

Pat hugged her sister, she wanted to take care of herself more... that soon it'll be alright. right after then, she gave light hug on Chakrit. she remembered Ploy asking if how was Chakrit being her husband. [flashback]
she and Ploy where at the kitchen, helping each other to prepare some dishes.

Pat: he's fine... i thought he's more like sadistic of the way how he looks but i was totally wrong and he's a lot nicer than i thought... (before she could slice the tomatoes.) ... and funny.
Ploy: yeah... that's his nature. (she smiled while she take a look at the boiling water inside the pot.)
Pat: so... since you'll be a mother soon, what are your plans? are gonna go back to work also?
Ploy: how can you ask me that... dad and i were-
Pat: but what if dad will finally accept you? are you gonna go back to work?
Ploy: maybe... maybe not... at this moment, i just want to be more focus with MY family...
Pat: well said enough...
Ploy: (before she stopped from slicing, since there's still something bothers her.) but... i still worried about some things... to other people...-
Pat: are you talking about Rita?
Ploy: it's just that she still couldn't forgive me... and him. he's also worried about his cousin, he said that he knew him... but you know what even if you know that person for years... you still dont know him or her... a hundred percent, right?
Pat: you're just thinking too much... did i said before that it'll be alright soon? to hell with her... soon she'll finally realize what she had also done and there's nothing she could do but to accept. i dont know but this morning i was so pissed that she maybe runaway.
Ploy: what? but is because of-
Pat: i dont care if she runs away again, she always does that anyway... but at this moment, you should start not to worry too much and dont think too much... its bad fr the baby.

though Pat has a point, she dont think she could erase the worries inside her. she's even more guilty right now because her sister, Rita.... runaway. she wanted to talk to her but she knew that its not the right time yet and she dont think that Rita wanted to see her first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (the violin version, i think this song fit much for this scene of Ratsami and Chiangsai rather playing the original one.)

Chiangsai called that he cant come for he didnt expect to see Ratsami interrogate him inside his office at Atichart's building. "my friend... it's really unexpected for you to come here and visit me-", before he could finish, Ratsami throw the documents that Ken gave him awhile ago... he threw it on his face.

Ratsami: now tell me... what's the meaning of that!?! (he was enrage and gritting...)
Chiangsai: (he was clueless and when he saw the evidence that he embezzled a millions of baht, he was wondering now if where Ratsami got these documents.) Ratsami... there must be something wrong about this... you... you're accusing me. (he tried to be calm. but deep inside, he dont know what to do anymore.) if you're asking if where did i got the money... of course, where else... i had my business chains and you know that.
Ratsami: (he pulled his collar.) i had my witness~! it just shows that you didnt only embezzled the money from my company, but the other investors in my company~!
Chiangsai: (he let go of his hand. he pick the documents and open the drawer of his table, he got the lighter and light it up to burn it.) i guess... i couldnt hide it anymore... who told you?-
Ratsami: what are you doing~! why did you burn it~! (Chiangsai called his men outside his office to hold onto Ratsami's arms.)
Chiangsai: if you'll dare to hit me... i'll make sure that you cant get out of this office... (he get the documents inside the safety box and get the pen. he signal his men to let go of Ratsami.) now... sign it. i dont want to run your company because i have my own... i want you to sign it and transfer the rest of the money from my company.
Ratsami: what!?! why am i suppose to do that... i will not sign that document~!
Chiangsai: it's still the same my friend... my son will marry your daughter... and these documents you will sign it anyway...
Ratsami: your son will not marry either one of my daughters~! and i will not sign that~!

Ratsami get out of his office immediately, he's still gonna file him a case... and his son. he was still having doubts with Aum, but tomorrow he'll get them. as he got inside the car and went home straight, but he end up seeing Anchali packing up her things as if she was leaving. "where are you going?", he asked.

Ratsami: you're leaving too? (discouragement to his voice.)
Anchali: i just thought how will you feel for your own family... (she turned back on him, but he hold onto her.)
Ratsami: Anchali... wait... (but his wife let go of his hand as she wanted to leave.) wait~!
Anchali: i wont leave... it's just i need to stay away from you at the moment... i couldn't bear living this house, seeing my daughters suffering because your self-
Ratsami: i already break my ties with Chiangsai... i admit the fact that i even got more busy focusing to our business... our family business, but because im only doing this to my family.
Anchali: but that's not enough-
Ratsami: i know... (he hold onto her shoulder.) i already admit that i was wrong... im sorry...
Anchali: oh, dear... (Ratsami hugged her as he dont want her to go.)
Ratsami: i dont want you to go... just please... please make me finish this deal with Chiangsai... im breaking my ties with him...
Anchali: why? what's wrong tell me...

Ratsami told everything to Anchali that he trusted Chaingsai too much... but all this time, Chiangsai was using him only... and embezzled a millions of baht in his company. he told Anchali that he'll file a case against him. he will do it as soon as possible and tell all the investors of what he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"sir, im here at the white house... owned by Ken Wongrutiyan... Mr. Atichart told me to follow his son and just as i thought... he's here in this island. but i didnt expect to see Mr. Thabchumpon's daughters here", he was telling Anuia where his whereabouts and what's happening already. Anuia just found out that Aum told Ratsami about what his father did and what's his purpose, he also realize that Chiangsai's son is a victim and never had a clue with what was Chiangsai's plans. but it turns out that he was the last to know about his father's deeds.

Anuia in the first place did have doubts with Aum but now he was wrong and knowing that Chiangsai was doing it a lot more worst and try to put not only Ratsami's daughters in danger... but also his son. "okay, Alak... just take care of everything, make sure that gotta make Ratsami's daughters be safe and lure Chiangsai's men....", he command Alak to do so since Alak has been working for him through the years already.

Alak: Chiangsai might come here anytime soon... should i rather move and call the troops?
Anuia: do what you must have to do...

as he hang up the phone, he didnt expect to see Ken...

Ken: who are you talking to...
Anuia: (he knew that Ken heard him all the while he was talking to one of his men.) i think it's time for you to know... that i've been tracking down all Chiangsai's plans.
Ken: you're talking to one of Chiangsai's men... Alak... that person is one of Chiangsai's men.
Anuia: correction... he's MY men... a well trusted agent that i had for years.
Ken: he almost killed my brother.
Anuia: he wasnt the one who did it to your brother. it was Chiangsai's men.
Ken: (he didnt know what to say...) how long you've been doing this?
Anuia: (he light up a cigarette.) when your father's still alive. in this business... you've thought that your family's enemy is the Thabchumpon... but its not. Chiangsai is the enemy and Ratsami was blind to see his true color.
Ken: you already told me that before but why are you also doing this...
Anuia: to protect our business... your father's business. since you also invested to Ratsami's company, you dont want to be disappointed if i told you that Chiangsai almost hacked the system just to steal the money of the investors.... and Aum-
Ken: Aum is innocent. he didnt do anything, he was being used.
Anuia: and how are gonna help him? he's the son of he criminal now. and i dont think Ratsami will allow him to marry one of his daughters-
Ken: but it has nothing do about he felt for his daughter... he loves Aff so much...
Anuia: i see... however, it's still something has to do with his relationship with one of Ratsami's daughters. i know Ratsami for a long time and he let someone ruin his reputation in this business. Atichart's business will be bankrupt soon-
Ken: but he already got married with Aff...
Anuia: mmm... he planned it.
Ken: he loved her...
Anuia: anyways, we got nothing to do about him... he has his own plans.
Ken: he needed my help...
Anuia: and you're willing to help him? are you gonna suppose to help him if he's the son of a criminal now?
Ken: like i said... he has nothing do anything with his father.
Anuia: what im asking is how are you gonna help him? (Ken didnt answer.) see... you cant even answer me.

"im going now... i still need to ask Aum if what did Mr. Thabchumpon told him", he said as he get up from his seat. he was thinking if Aum convinced Ratsami awhile ago then he'll be save and Ratsami already forgave him... he concluded that it will the judgement day tomorrow. the criminal's son... his uncle got him there, he made him think about what will happen tomorrow. he look at his watch and it's already late, but he still have plans to go at the white house.

Anuia: where are you going?
Ken: at the white house...
Anuia: you cant go there... Chiangsai's men-
Ken: but Alak's your men right? he wont hurt me... and tell him that i already found out. i need to go there as soon as possible.

Anuia didnt stop him, he got out of his office and went straight back to the pier. by then, Anuia called Alak that Ken will arrive there soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requiem For A Dream" CLICK ME (the original version and the background song for this segment.)

when Ken was on his way to the pier, he notice that someone's following him... but at first he thought it was nothing, until he reach the pier and the car that followed him was none other than but Chiangsai who's on his way to the pier also. he was laughing like a devil... he had what it takes and Ken was surrounded by Chiangsai's men. "i didnt expect to see you here... i was about to go at your place....", he was still smiling and felt like he won the battle. all Chiangsai gave his men a signal to beat him up and Ken knew that he's in great danger.

after they beat him up, Ken fainted and couldn't get up anymore. Chiangsai's men grab him and got inside the yacht and so as Chiangsai. they head to the island where his son right now and the daughters of Ratsami.

meanwhile, Ratsami was shaking when he just received a message from Chiangsai... told him that his daughters are with him and he got several hours to change his mind and just transfer all his money to him, plus he has to tell the investors that nothing happened.... nothing... happened at all.

Anchali told him to give what Chiangsai wants before something happens to their daughters. as Pat and Por just got home they saw her father almost got a nervous break down and wondering if what's happening. Anchali told Pat if what's going on and Por also got worried since Ratsami told him that Ken was also in danger.

Por: we should call the police.... i cant let my brother hurt him.
Ratsami: no, no.... they'll hurt them even more! they'll hurt my daughters! i know Chiangsai wants... and this must end.
Anchali: just give him what he wants...
Ratsami: there must be a way...
Pat: dad, there's no other way... we're still not sure if what he'll do.

Ratsami had no choice but to give up, he has to do what Chiangsai wants. awhile ago he thought he would kill him because of his men... but it's a lot more worst, his daughters are with him and if he'll not give him what he wants, his daughters will be in great danger.

Chiangsai arrived at the white house as Alak was surprised when Chiangsai brought Ken who got beat up and had no strength to open his eyes anymore. Alak signaled the other men to take the hostages out of the room for Chiangsai wants to see them... including his son.

Ann: Ken~! (both Aff and Aum were shocked the moment they saw Ken already got beat up by Chiangsai's men.)
Aum: dad!-
Chiangsai: (before Aum could react from what his father did, Chiangsai gave his son a hard punch.) you still dare to call me your father after what you did, huh!?! (he didnt only did once... but twice as much as he was disappointed from his son.)
Aff: Aum~!
Chiangsai: (before Aum could try a make move to hit his father, one of the men took out his gun and pointed it to him.) you wanted to hit your own father? (he smirked as he hold onto Aum's face.) you team up with this man just to disobey me.... (he took out his gun as he pointed it onto Ken.)

"get this man out of my face...", Chiangsai commanded his men and signaled Alak to kill Ken out of his sight. Alak put a sack on Ken's face and the two men helped him to take Ken away from Chiangsai's. "take these girls back to their room and lock them.... and then beat him... so that he would learn", he was enrage and didnt care anymore if Aum was his son. for him he broke his ties with his son anymore... he much more hated the scenery of letting his son beat up by his men.

as Alak and the men decided to stop at the seashore, he threw Ken at the ground and took out his gun. one of the men took off the sack on Ken's head, his sight was getting blurry, but he notice that Alak was the one who's pointing the gun over him "im sorry... but im just doing my job...", he said as he finally shot and echoed the whole island.

when Chiangsai heard the two shots echoed the whole place, he was satisfied and when he look at the other way, his men still beating up Aum.

Aum was coughing blood already when he heard a two shots, he couldn't get up anymore. losing himself even more, cant even fight back since he was surrounded by his father's men. meanwhile, the two women that locked inside one of the room didnt know what do anymore... but as they heard the two shots of a gun, they got even more scared and they both cried as they dont know what's happening already outside. both of them dont know why would Chiangsai be such a cruel person more than they could ever expect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think there will be more few chapters to go... XD still not sure. i'll be even more busy next week that's why i'll be
finishing this story... with the rest of my fan fiction... yeah, im gonna start them soon... if i'll be able have free time.
im busy renovating the shop that me and my friends try to build up a new shop since we're going to have a business soon.

there's nothing much to say in this chapter... go ahead and think what you want to think in this chapter, but just stay tune
for more chapters and you'll find out the answers.

yeah, no more NEXT CHAPTER SCENES for you and SPOILER MODE.... muhahahahaha :loool:

ok, fine... you want a SPOILER??? it will disappoint you only....

KEN DIED.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
such an intense update....i could feel my heart racing at these scenes...but i don't think that ken died, i'm thinking that since alak is working for anuia so he probably killed the men that were with him....

OOoOoo a shop..that sounds so awesome...best of luck ^^ take pictures..i wanna see :D