Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
ken and ann together <3.....dianne finally going to give up por, i hope he can tell pat soon....at least aff and aum are going to start back at square one, friends...but i do hope they get closer in the next chapters....chakrit is back, but ploy hasn't told him about the pregnancy....OMG rita and rome..they both made me sooooo sad, my heart ached when i was reading their parts..because i can see them crying their hearts out...and that is sooooooo sad....i hope rome finds her......awwwww the keychains

i hope you post the special scenes soon...^^

oh belle the scenes with rome is so heart-breaking and sad i cried my eyes out due to the songs and the reading...he fell in love with the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time...wahhhhhhhhhhhhh too sad poor rome...kateam scenes are sweet and nice everyone is having trouble with love i like how the even now song played into that thanks for the long nice update i stayed up till 12 reading this merry xmas and don't tried yourself out :)

aaaah! anne and ken finally confessed to pat and aff! hurrah!!!
rome scenes were sad...

aww.. I feel so bad for Rome and Rita, but I hope Rome confess to her that he loves her when he finds her! And I'm so happy for Ken and Ann; Aff better not ruin it! lol...

and as for Por, he needs to hurry up and ask Pat to be his real girlfriend, instead of just pretend. Ploy better have something good to say when she sees Rita. Oh.. and I kind of want Rita to slap her in the face. lol

And as for Aff, why she acting all surprise when Ken told her that he loves Ann. She should be happy cause now Aum is available. And as for Krit... I feel bad for him too, always getting punched by Rome.

(that was a long update, but it was worth the read!)

where's the special scenes it's been 2 days now lol don't get my hopes up anyways i know you're busy so take care

aww another heart-breaking scene......i feel so sad for rome i'm crying right now...i don't know whether to make rita suffer a bit more or let her be happy fast but then i want rome to be happy anyways thanks

I love Rome and Rita's willing scene!! :clap: HOT!!!

yeah!i love the special sceen!

thanks for the special scene......it was good...i liked.....
next special scenes will be Ateam...

yup, just like i said.... the SPECIAL SCENES focuses only to each couples. so keep looking forward to it ;)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
alright hopefully ateam problem will be resolved somewhat this has been a depressing morning still feeling so bad and sad for rome

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
great special scene with RTEAM....that's soooo sad...poor poor rome...i cried for him...but he must be an animal in bed lol..
next one is ATEAM :yahoo:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh....seem like rita just use him to release her misery. poor guy, but hopefully she will realize that maybe she does have feelings for him too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Special Scene Part II

"last time he told me..."

after the coincidental meeting at the coffee shop, Aum asked Aff to go stroll around with him if they'll have a free time. he indirectly asking her for a date, correction... a friendly date. since it was nice to be back that finally they were friends again. just friends, that would be enough.

"there's now a reason why i cant marry your sister..."

Aff decided to cancel her hangout with Aum when he did call. she hurriedly get inside of her when she told her father that she'll help Ken to find where Rita went. she took her phone inside her pocket and called him.

Aum: i didnt expect you to call.
Aff: mmm... yeah. i called because i want to cancel our.... our- (she dont know how to say it, for her its really awkward to say that she'll date him.)
Aum: our date... (he dont if it was right to tease her, but it was certainly a date.) a friendly date... (he corrected her, for he doesnt want her to think any further with any malicious thing that they'll do.)
Aff: anyways, i cant come... 'cause i'll be helping Ken to look for Rita.
Aum: do you want me to help?
Aff: dont mind... besides, you still have work to do. Ken and i can handle it... plus, there's Rome whom Ken's been contacting since last night.

he dont know where suppose to stand or can he even stand out the man he's been jealous with. eversince Ann clarified some things about their relationship... she's been avoiding him for a weeks since the day he didnt opposed their engagement. even if they were married... nor they'd been engage, nothing can replace his feelings for the person he loves only. however, only friendship that she could offer for them and nothing else. but anyhow, he had to be focus with some things... his goals and he dont have to take seriously his jealousy over this man "Aff... how about let me come with you guys... since i dont have anything else to do here, i wanted to help you guys...", he said after he emailed an important person whom he wanted to meet. if he'll response and go meet up with him, that's the time he'll go back to work.

Aff: are you sure? i mean... you'll be with us and-
Aum: its fine... dont you think it would be a good idea at all? besides, 'your' Ken wont really mind if i'll come, right?
Aff: (he was right. she can even still remember the day Ken told the truth about his relationship with Ann. now, she even wonder if Aum knows about it.) the-there's another call from the other line, i'll be back... (she click the button to answer the other line. it was Ken.)
Ken: Aff...
Aff: Ken... uh there's something i have to tell you- (she already was on her way to meet up with him.)
Ken: me, first... i have an urgent meeting. so i might be late... or i might cant come. Rome hasnt call me yet, im still waiting though. i need you to come here because im gonna give you the key.
Aff: a key?
Ken: its a key from the white house, you need to go first at the island... i'll just follow.
Aff: but... i dont know where it is...
Ken: that's why you need to come here so that i can give you the address... so, is there something you wanna say?
Aff: uh... i have a problem. mmm... he wants to come with us.
Ken: who?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aff!", outside the car standing and waiting, she heard someone's calling her... it was him. she could see his face beaming because of the sun. its been a long time since she last saw him smiling as if there's nothing say at all because he was happy. she even wonder why he was smiling about.

Aff: Aum... ummm-
Aum: where's Ken?
Aff: i guess i have to go back to work?... (she wasnt even sure what to say, she can still remember how Ken teased her.)
Aum: work? why? i thought we're-
Aff: Rome already called and he's with Rita right now. he called Ken awhile ago... and... and... Ken and i decided not to look for her anymore since Rome told that she's fine-
Aum: is that mean we can hangout?
Aff: uhhh... i... i... i cant-
Aum: but you're free, right?
Aff: uh...uh... (she wanted to refuse... for some reason. she's still bothered by her feelings.)
Aum: it's okay... mmm... so you're going back for work right now? (she just nod and was about to open the car, but he couldnt let her just go.) wait... (right when she opened the door of the car, he hold her hand to stop her. she had a flashback again when Aum did such a thing to her when they were at the restroom.)

in his heart, he still couldnt deny this feelings he had for... but he knew right then, it will ruin their friendship only. Aum only wanted to be with her even just for awhile before she goes back to work. he was glad when Aff accepted his invitation to go out for awhile. even just for awhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What If" CLICK ME (a song that sang by NINA, that Aff doesnt only love him as friend or as a man... it was more than that. what if she took back her words last time that she hated him, instead... she love him. however, why do she still keep hesitating?)

Aum and Aff went to stroll around for a moment, though there were no words came right out of their mouth. they're just gazing at each other, they cant even read each other's mind. she doesnt know what he was thinking and so as him. they remained silent until they found a bench to sit and watch the people who were strolling around. they dont even know how to start over with just a conversation as friends.

their feelings for each other, how can it be so wrong. she was totally recovered and she knew can move on anytime soon, however, everytime she's with him or sees him... how come her feelings reacting he's near. she wanted to stay away, one thing she wish for is not to hurt anyone "it's time... i think i have to go now...", she said as she look onto her watch.

Aum: how can i stop you... it looks like you've been a lot of busy.
Aff: .... i... i... i am. mmm... i just want make myself busy... that's all. (she finally stood up as if she was ready to go, but it seems like her body cant even move.)
Aum: i see... its just so funny that i cant even think of anything that we could talk to.... until you're going. though i want to think that you're going because you dont want to be with me anymore...
Aff: why would you think that way? i will never think that way... im just-
Aum: is that mean you still wanted to stay?
Aff: (was she's being trap again by his question?) uh... ye-yeah... of course. because we are friends, right? i wanted to stay longer if i could... so that we can hangout for more... as friends. but i cant stay any longer... i still have wo- (she said confidently.)
Aum: then why dont you stay longer... i mean... if there's nothing to worry about your work... then can you stay longer with me for awhile?

he stood up and they both look at each other's eyes, he want to read her mind... he knew that he can make her stay longer. he hold her hand and he simply smile at her, it was warm smile. he just dont know how he warmed her heart on that moment. her heart was cold as ice as if it died when she nearly wanted to let go of her feelings for him, her mind was overpowering her whole self. she hurt him because of how she denied her feelings for him. but right at this moment, her heart was blocking her heart mind and she couldnt even hear voices coming right of out of her mind, not even commanding her to let go of his hand. he hold her until they got back from the car "let's go... we're going somewhere...", inviting her to his car.

Aff: wait... what about my car?
Aum: we'll go back later...
Aff: whe-where we going?
Aum: it's a surprise...
Aff: where? i dont-
Aum: please trust me... i wont do anything to you... we'll just gonna visit someone and he'll might be the one to help us out to be together. (they finally got inside the car.)
Aff: what? what do you mean?
Aum: im just kidding... we're just going to visit someone.

she dont understand him, she dont even know where they were probably going. though she wanted to trust him, she suddenly got worried and she was doubting him on that moment. it was too late for her to go out of his car when he already lock the doors and start the car. she watches him driving happily, she couldnt even understand the expression on his face.... but minutes later, she decided to forget about her worries. "i guess there's nothing wrong if i go out with him...", she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i'll be back... im gonna buy something to eat... what do you want?", he said as he got out of the car. they were still at the downtown, aside from the cars that been stuck in a traffic jam, the place was crowded.

Aff: anything will do...
Aum: mmm... i'll just buy your favorite dish then... (he was about to go.)
Aff: wait... where do we actually going???
Aum: its a secret... you'll like the place for sure.

as he walks towards the shops, where there were food chain outlets and other shops around. he turn around to see if she was looking at him if where he was going, and she was. he wanna hide somewhere she couldnt see him buying something. he decided to get into the crowd so that she wont see him and finally he's at the place where he's planning to buy something for her. when he's already done buying the present that he wanted to give, in his mind... "now... there's a reason why i cant marry your sister...", he said.

when he finally got back in the car, he also bought the food that she liked. she was worried and thought he left her, for she couldnt see him awhile ago... causing of this place that they went too much crowd. he start the car as if there's no coming back once they arrive at the private place he's planning to go, in the first place... he already plan this before. he only plan this just for her, there was no escaping if he'll do this. he just wanted prove that he loved until this time, that he couldnt even take this feelings away since then on.

her heart was beating faster on that moment when he hold her hand. she glance at him secretly, she dont know if she has to be happy or she just dont quite understand this feelings she had at this moment. his hand was warm that caressing her, everything flashbacks when he told his feelings for her before. when she return her look at the road, they were outside the Bangkok and she look at him again "whe-where... we were actually going?", she asked him without any idea at all.

Aum: you'll know once we're there...
Aff: Aum, can you just please tell me now. i wanted to know...
Aum: then... if i ask you to marry me, will you?
Aff: (she was surprise by his question, it was impossible for her to answer that question. they're just friends and they cant be married.) Aum... we're friends, right? and you know the answer already.
Aum: i know my answer for myself... and i wanted to marry you right now.
Aff: what?

even though he couldnt look at her because he was driving, he meant what he said and she couldnt even response to what he just said. she dont know if she has to believe it or not. she stood silent and didnt say nothing at all. her silence made Aum assumed that she's not even opposing at this moment, whether she'll believe it or not... today is the day that he'll marry her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Said I Love You But I Lied" CLICK ME (a song for this segment, as he couldnt deny the fact that it was more than love he felt for her.)

they finally arrive at the church, she look at him again and her heart beats faster again. she still couldnt believe that he made it happened after what he said. he get out of the car and look at his watch, it was already noon. though time had passed due from traveling, he doesnt care if they'll go home late... as long as today, he'll make it happen. he pulled her hand as they got inside the church, there was no one but them only inside the church.

later, a priest came in and smile at them. she look at him and she still couldnt believe that its happening, he was still holding her hand, never want her to let her go. he pulled her as he was inviting her to approach the priest. "father, there's something i want to confess first... before we start....", he both hold her hands and look at her.

Aum: we made a lot of mistakes... i made a lot of mistakes and made ourselves... our feelings for each other suffer until now. however, no matter how problems... and even time get in my way... i want to let this woman know that i dont love her... (the priest was being calmed only while listening to his words.) i dont love her... (he repeated over again and she dont know if his words were right. but he's not done yet.) i dont love her because what i feel right now... is more than that...
Aff: Aum...
Aum: i want give everything for her... prove to her that i cant deny my feelings for her. i love her more than anything else... if there's one person i want to spend the rest my life with... i wanted to be you... only you... no one else... (he lowered his head, didnt want her to see him crying, but when his tears fell to her hand. she cupped his face and she let him look at her.)
Aff: i love you... (she finally said, he proved enough today and at this moment... she felt like nothing can stop them anymore. she got teary and smile at her.)

the priest took out the marriage certificate and the document that proves that to today is the day of their marriage. there were no ceremonies anymore... and started with a vow. to his pocket, he took out the wedding rings he bought awhile ago. until now, she didnt expect that he prepared everything just for her. the wedding rings and the document were enough to prove that they finally got married.

they kissed infront of the altar, it felt like its been years since they havent felt their lips so warm like this before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they went to Pattaya after their wedding, at this moment they just wanted to spend just the two of them only today. like lovers do who goes on a date, but today... it was more than that. today was special and they never felt so free like this before...

walking at the seashore, let their feet felt the sand and see the sunset, they never felt so good like this before. "Aff...", he stop and was even more holding her hand so close as much as he wanted her. she look at her smiling "i love you... i dont think i will ever get tired by saying those words to you...", she was touched and she felt the same way.

Aff: i will never get tired of listening to it... i love you... (she smiled as she was sincerely telling how she loved him all this time.)

he kiss her hand gently then to her forehead... and finally to her lips. she close her eyes to feel his warm lips again, this time she dont want to let him go. she wanted to apologize to him for letting him go before. "i wanna say sorry for avoiding you before... its just that-", he place his index finger to her lips. she look into his eyes and he said "it doesnt matter anymore... what matter is... right now. that i love you... and you love me...". they embrace each other's arms, she got his point and at this moment they have to forget about the things that will involve for tomorrow. they dont have to think seriously if what will come for tomorrow.
ok, this is what i got for now in their special scene. i'll be back for another SPECIAL SCENE for Ploy and Krit Scene

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg omg omg... :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: they got married...when i read that part, i screamed and my family thought i was going nuts..they finally understand each other...finally able to say those words to each other...

i can't wait for ploy and krit..i hope she tells him that she's pregnant..

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'll be back... oh by the way.. why are the scenes in quotes? Just curious. :D
because in the first place... i was planning to re-edit the Special Scene... together with Rteam.. .and just separate it with quotes. but then... i post it with a new page i guess... i even wonder why i have to put some quotes... XD LMAO maybe because... i dont want it to look bored??? :loool:

omg omg omg... :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: they got married...when i read that part, i screamed and my family thought i was going nuts..they finally understand each other...finally able to say those words to each other...

i can't wait for ploy and krit..i hope she tells him that she's pregnant..
lol... XD i thought i have to put some WILLING SCENE to it... but i guess... willing scene can wait... :p plus, i did mention with my chapters ago that there's a couple that'll have a secret marriage... XD

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow you suprised us with a marriage wasn't expecting that but 2 down 3 to go are they all gonna get secretly marry??? lol so happy that that drama is over now and they can be happy

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow you suprised us with a marriage wasn't expecting that but 2 down 3 to go are they all gonna get secretly marry??? lol so happy that that drama is over now and they can be happy

no... XD LOL mmm... its part of the story... i did the secret marriage of ploy and krit... before them(ATEAM)... XD after im done with the SPECIAL scenes... i think i have more CHAPTERS to go. lol i dont wanna say if how many chapters... because even i... i dont even know it yet.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ok, guys... i'll be back later to write up the 3rd special scene... i'll go member to pickleMS site first...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww... finally. Okay, now I'm not mad at Aff anymore. Now that she's married to Aum, she can finally stop causing trouble for Ann. Okay, I'm ready for the next special scenes. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Special Scenes III

"How?", a question with only one word that she could ever say at this moment. with this word, a lot of things connected and for some reason, she couldnt even answer it. until now, she has no answer.

"maybe at this moment, people will try to hate us for so many reasons. but the only thing i can do is to protect you...", he promised to himself. he would never let a chance to get separated with her, even if they'll hurt someone else... soon they'll understand and accept them.

Ploy didnt want to go to work for everyone is worried if where did Rita went, but their father told her to supervise everything in the company and she'll just go home early. complaining, that wasnt the right thing to do even though she dont feel like working today. her morning sickness gets worst only, soon her family will know about it. though there are a lot things to worry than her pregnancy, she did manage to supervise everything in the office.

her phone suddenly ring and didnt expect Chakrit to call.

Ploy: i didnt expect you to call... my family is still worried about-
Chakrit: dont worry... they're going home already.
Ploy: "they're" going home?
Chakrit: Rome texted me and he found her, he also texted your family. (after he confirmed about her sister, she felt relief and didnt have to worry at all. but something came up.) Ploy... im planning to go to your house later and talk to your parents.
Ploy: what?? why all of a sudden... Krit..-
Chakrit: Ploy, i did promise you that im going to talk to your family... i... i... i... already told Rita about it and... maybe one of the reasons why she did went away is because-
Ploy: Krit, i dont think its a good idea if we tell them right away. im afraid that something will happen and then... (she dont know what will happen in the future, she dont think she could even protect their relationship at this moment.) please, Krit...

"i understand... but tomorrow, can we meet?", he asked if she was free. he knew how busy she was, she was even more busy than him. he wanted to do something for her tomorrow, since they're already married and he want to introduce her to someone... someone who's very close to her heart and she had never met before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she just finish working and went back home right away. but has she finally arrive, the family were all at the living room and there she saw the Rita finally got back home. but as soon as she approaches her family in the living room, she couldnt even look straight at her sister(Rita). she knew that she finally know about her and Krit's relationship, she knows that she's guilty enough not to look at straight at her.

Rita: dad, mom... will you excuse me for a moment... i dont feel to talking right now. i already had enough explanation. (she look at her and when her family look at on Ploy...) and i dont i should be the one who's explaining here.
Ploy: Rita... (she dont know what to say... she couldnt even move from where she's standing right now, while her whole family is looking at her.)
Ratsami: what do you mean? (Rita stood up and crossing her arms while all of them look at her, waiting for Ploy's answer.)
Ploy: uh... uh... dad...
Rita: tell them, Ploy... i wont wonder anymore if why all of a sudden you get sick recently...
Anchali: Ploy, you're sick? why you didnt tell us?
Rita: mom... its not that really serious... she knows what im talking about. Ploy, why dont you tell them?

at this moment, she didnt know what to do... she wanted to tell them but no words came out of her mouth, she was speechless. maybe because Rita cornered her right away. instead of telling them, she had no courage to tell them... she went upstairs and lock herself inside her room. she just cry and at this moment... she needed him. when she thinks about him, she hurriedly get her keys inside her bag and as she get out of her room, her sisters (Ann and Pat) look at her and wonder if where she's going. until she pass by on Ratsami "Ploy, where are you going~!", her father keep repeating calling her name, she didnt listen and keep going until she reaches her car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakrit and Rome weren't even talking as Rome got home to his pad and saw Chakrit again. though he told her that he manage to find Rita yesterday, he still couldnt forgive him from what he did to Rita. he rather tells him to expect a lot more worst... that once Rita is back to their home, he knew that she would tell what's going on between him and Ploy.

Chakrit was sitting at the couch, while Rome was inside his room. he received a text message from Rita... saying that "i hate her... she's not here and now, she's running away. afraid to tell the truth! im afraid that she's going to see him at this moment! i hate her so much! she's a stealer!", he didnt delete the message. at this moment, he dont even know what to do nor what kind of help he'll offer to her. he had so much disappointments today...

as Rome got out of the room and wanted to talk his cousin in a serious manner, he saw him preparing his things and was about to go.

Rome: where are you going?
Chakrit: i have to see my wife...
Rome: why?
Chakrit: what do you mean "why"? she's my wife! she runaway from home... even if i let her stay here, i couldnt... because she wont feel at ease at all. the only thing i could do at this moment is to protect my wife... everybody is hating us!-
Rome: its all because of you... even if you admit your faults... its not enough. do you know how much i wanted Rita to forget you, huh? its just makes me hating you even more. same goes for me, if how much you care for your wife... i care about Rita either.

Chakrit didnt say anything at all, he knew how Rome felt... there's nothing to explain at all. he dont know how Rome came to Rita's life but with his words cares for Rita only. same goes for him, even himself didnt know how he came to Ploy's life and thus, he's just a man who fell in love with her... for him, nothing feels important more than his wife right now. he left him without saying goodbye, they both asking themselves if when this will end. carrying with him his bags and went to see his wife.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still, Still, Still" CLICK ME (i love this song so much... it just makes me sad though, yet you'll feel like falling in love forever to one person only.)

Writer's View: as the background song plays, the scene goes when Chakrit get inside his car and was driving to meet up with his wife. then, Ploy waits for his husband at the park. it was the park where Chakrit and Rita went and as she sat on the bench while waiting, she was thinking of the people she hurt eversince she got married... most especially, she's more concern on Rita.

scenery: the light of the car... fades in to close on the side angle where Chakrit was in a hurry to see his wife. in his mind, he wanted to apologize to the people he have hurt... especially to Rome and Rita. that he maybe know the fact that his own cousin is in love with Rita and yet he couldnt still get her love. for him, he wanted him to be the man who could give love for Rita since he cares a lot about her than him before.

Ploy couldnt ask for more, how could she let go of someone like him... he's the first in her life. though how she felt so sorry and guilty from falling in love, there's nothing she can do but to fight for it only. eversince... no taught her about living to the fullest. all she knew is work and work, then make her father proud. however, because of him... he change her and let her see that there's so many things you could do in this world aside from working. living in the world of loving someone might be complicated, but as long as your partner stays with you... she knew to herself that she'll survive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she felt so cold as the wind passed by through her, she felt like small creature inside her tummy reacts with the coldness. she look at her watch, 15 minutes had passed... she felt like the time was running slow and as if she's been waiting for hours. she hugged herself because of the coldness, she dont even know why tears suddenly falling down her face. she had mix feelings after she sort all the things out.

later, someone put some coat to her and as she turn around to see if who it was... it was Chakrit. she stood up and gave him a hug. she cried on his shoulder, he just let her cry. at this moment, they only need each other's side. no one but themselves only. they certainly admit their faults and hurt the important people around them.

[faded to next scene as they found a place to stay for tonight.]

"Still, Still, Still" CLICK ME (yeah, i keep playing this music with segment... XD)

Ploy: Krit... (they remained silent, he keep staring at the ceiling while they were embracing each other's arm.)
Chakrit: mmmm...? (he return his look at her.)
Ploy: dont you think that it's better if we should go back to the States and start a new life?
Chakrit: do you want us to build our family there? (he touch her face gently.)
Ploy: (she just simply nod. because when she stayed there with during the past few months, she just realize how happy she was living with him there together with Kanya.) do you miss her?
Chakrit: who?
Ploy: Kanya... (he just nod and they both remember how they get along and fell in love with each other. then he smile at her.) how about her... Rita....
Chakrit: i miss her... but we cant take back what we had before... the most important thing right now what i have and whom im with today... (he kisses her forehead.)
Ploy: (she pushes him away a little bit, she was touch by his words.) you dont have to explain any further... i was just asking... (she turn over and was trying to get some sleep.)

when he turned off the lampshade, even though she was not facing him, he hugged her... and his hands were at her tummy. she wonder if he could feel their baby inside her, she decided to face him and as she watches him in the dark... sleeping peacefully, she said "i love you... so much", she kissed her nose and he responded "i love you more...", they embrace each other while sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"this looks much like an abandoned place...", she said as she stare outside of the car. he brought her to the day place where he actually grew up and even if with the shortest time he lived here... he had a happy memories with his later mother.

as they get out of the car, the first thing he saw was his playground.

the scenery change as he remembered his childhood memories, his mother plays with him at the playground... its been years since he left here and now he's back... he sees the seesaw, the swing are already rusted. "this is where i really grew up...", he look at her and he held her hand to come with him.

the old house where he grew up, though it was old and leaves a sound with each step they make at wooden floor... as Chakrit look around, the whole interior was still alive and preserve what it was left. the furnitures that covered with white cloth, the chandelier that full with covered with dust and cobwebs on it, he knew that it was still the same. she saw the pictures that filled with dust on top of the console table. a pictures of him and his mother "Krit...", she hold the frame and notice that he was getting teary, he just want control himself and didnt want to show it her. he hold her hand so tight and and he wipe eyes, he smile at her, "i just remember something... come... there's someone i want you to meet."

"Still, Still, Still" CLICK ME (if you keep playing this song, you'll imagine the scene even more.)

they went at the backyard of the house, she didnt expect it would be so big for a flower garden. she would think that owner itself runs a flower shop. the backyard was so colorful and she compared how the color was dull of the interior of the house, but the backyard was so lively... as if someone's maintaining it. he picked a flower and gave it to her.

Chakrit: my mother likes gardening, she always had a time to look over her garden... (he look somewhere, his mind was simply remembering about his memories with his mother.) before she died, she even requested to let her lay with a bed of flowers. Auntie Sara fulfilled her wishes... at that time when i saw mother laying there... i though she was only sleeping and maybe someday she'll wake up and see me that i finally became a man that she wanted see. (Ploy suddenly hugged him, she cried for him. on that moment, he look at her a caressing her hair as he hugged her back.)

they look into each other's eyes, they can both feel the sadness at this moment, he wiped her tears and hold her hand again. they started to walk again and she didnt where he was planning to bring her... until they stop and she realize that infront of them is his mother's gravestone. "mom, i would like you to meet my wife.... i know its all of a sudden, but you know what... i never felt so much alive like before. for me, there are only two people who gives me strength eversince... eversince you left me", he deep sigh and continued "but i know you were watching me all the time... i know you never left me. Auntie Sara was always there for me and became my second mother, i know how you both resemble with each other because you were sisters... but you know mom, i've promise to myself that one day... if i found the right person for me... i promise that i will let her meet you", he look at her and he was referring to her.

Chakrit: why are you crying? (he wiped her tears again and he cupped her face.) she's the one, mom... (he hold her hand again and was touching the ring that he gave.) she's the one. and you know i how i felt for her... i love her.... (with all his confessions infront of his mother's gravestone, all of a sudden a wind blows. he smile at her, as if they knew that wind was what his mother's response.)
Ploy: she's happy for you... (she smiles at him gently and touches his face.) i promise that i will love him... i will try my best to be a good wife to him and... (she place her hand to her tummy.) ... a good mother for our child. (she finally said it and didnt expect Chakrit to hear those words.)
Chakrit: you... you're.... (he cant explain how he was overjoyed, that he didnt expect to be a father so soon.) i'll be a father.... (she smile at him as she nod and was telling the truth.)

he carry her as he was overjoyed and hugged her, he couldnt explain his happiness. he was giving her some rainy kisses to her face and didnt know how long he hugged her. as soon as they got back from the car, she could see how happy he was after she told him that she was pregnant. while driving back to Bangkok, there's one thing that she realize that since she already told him that she's pregnant... they had to face her family now and also there's one thing she finally made up her mind.

Ploy: Krit?...
Chakrit: mmm...? (he look at her and smile.)
Ploy: can we go home?
Chakrit: (suddenly the smile fade away and it was serious question for him.) are you sure?
Ploy: there are two things i finally made up my mind and what i really decided.... (he stopped the car and wanted to discuss it first.) i... i... i love you.... (he kissed her to her forehead and smile as he was always ready to listen.) whatever happens to us after we tell my family about our relationship... whether they accept us or not... can you please promise to not leave me?
Chakrit: (he kiss her on the lips, caress her cheeks.) how could you said that... of course i will not leave you and why are you thinking that they might not accept us?
Ploy: because... because...-
Chakrit: (he hugged her.) you're only thinking too much. you're holding the greatest gift you could ever give to your family... (he was referring to their child inside her.) dont worry too much... they're not gonna hate us... maybe there are disappointments... but soon they'll understand us. (he cupped her face, she could see how much he care for her.) i love you... and no matter what... i will always protect you, i'll be here for you...

he raised up her encouragement and as soon a she received those words from him, they finally decided to go back home and tell them about their relationship. they dont care anymore if what will happen after they found out... but as long as they stick together, no one can make them apart.
ok, i didnt write about their next scene anymore... coz all i wanted to record here is their sad but sweet scene. XD their next scene will be posted to the NEXT CHAPTER. ok, the next scene will be Pat-Por Special Scenes... ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahh so sweet but at the same time so sad i still feel so bad for rteam though their relationship is the only one that still rocky