Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Wat a great surprise..... Never expect it to happen...... ^_^ keep it going...and pls update quickly..

nikki1786

LizQuen
im gonna paint the whole cast of this.... (specifically the couples) in my watercolor anime version... i'll be posting it... hopefully tomorrow... :)

then i'll be updating it soon...

you see... i write spoilers... but sometimes when i write the update chapter, there's something came up into my mind... so its either i need to add more scenes or sometimes i change the scenes.

like here... in ch27... i didnt include or i delete specifically the scene that suppose to be Ann should see her parents were arguing. but i didnt and rather change it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what the!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see this update.. :(

I'll be back!

you're going to paint the whole cast??? ahhhhh! can't wait to see...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow so many thins happen what more do you have in store for us more....rita and rome in his condo what will happen hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
another amazing chapter...it was a shocker with ploy/chakrit....i kind of feel bad for rita though, she "love" chakrit, but apparently they didn't have that connection...i can't wait until they come home then...i'm so excited for por/pat....hmm i wonder what dianne did to make por so mad at her...

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes, i will paint... after that i will update this right away for ch28... ;)

so many things will happened.

Ann and Ken friendship grows... but she's expecting more than that... but why its hurting her more the way Ken treats Aff? does she have the right to be jealous even if she's about get marry with Aum?

Aum loves Aff... but why he cant get her? why Aff prefers Ken more?

Rome cant take it anymore... he doesnt want to be compared with someone else and that someone is none other than but his cousin, what he'll do to be able let Rita see that he has feelings for her? what will Rita do if she finds out that the person she wants loves somebody else and that somebody else is her sister?

will Ploy keep hurting Chakrit more? why she's afraid to give all her love to him? will Chakrit give up on her?

will Pat help him rather let Por used her to be able to get away from the person he hates more than life?
-------------------------

aside from Ploy and Krit having a secret marriage, there's another couple who will do that.... you'll see... ;)

lady0fdarkness

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! very good chapter.. ploy and chakrit scene was so romantic; I was grinning from ear to ear. actually, I had to read it twice. hehehe

I love how everyone has their own sweet moments!!! I feel a bit sorry for Ratsami though... it seems like his daughters are all going against him, when he's only trying to protect them and their empire. I can't wait to see the painting!!!! Thanks Nikki.

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 28=-=_-'

"so what are you trying to say, do you mean someone sent your papers to the school?", when Ken asked him, Por showed him the picture. Ken slight laugh at the picture as it was doodled all over. "what a fine art...", he laugh at it. then Por get his picture right away. while Dianne was just sitting listening to them.

Por: c'mon! dont make fun of me... how am i suppose to continue my master's degree if i didnt find out.
Ken: who's this person then?
Por: i think i know HER...
Ken: her??? you mean the one who did that is a- (Por gave him the information who sent his files to the school, it was an email add.)
Por: she's been calling here recently. her name is Pat.
Dianne: do you know her?
Por: no. (he look at her.) that's why i am asking you if you know her... (he turn his look back to his brother.)
Ken: i know her... she's the youngest daughter of Mr. Thabchumpon...
Por: you mean... she's also Rita's sister?
Ken: yes...
Dianne: Ann's sister... (Ken look at her and nod his head.)
Por: why did she do this to me then?
Ken: maybe you did something wrong to her along time ago...

Por was so curious enough if what he did before to this person? was he an arrogant person in the past?

meanwhile, Dianne was way too much thinking if Por has a relationship before to one of the Thabchumpon daughters. she admits that she did something wrong to Por in the past and right now she wants to do something for him so that he'll forgive her, but she simply wants him back in her life. she doesnt want him to go look over the past again... but even right now, it bothers her if Por really did have a relationship with Ann's sister.

hours later, when Ken was busy looking over to the documents of their business in the study room, Por was busy practicing playing his violin. Ken told him to practice the violin and if he's ready to compose a song, he'll help him. then Dianne interrupt him during his practice, she brought some food that she bought in Thailand... she brought it for him only.

Dianne: why dont you eat first... (trying to invite him.)
Por: uh... thanks... maybe later.
Dianne: .... mmmmm.... we used to ate together before.
Por: (he stopped from playing and look at her. he dont know why but he felt like this woman is nothing for him.) tell me then... since you're already here and convince my brother that you can help get back my memory... tell me what do we usually do before?
Dianne: you really wanted to know? (she was giving him a hint.) actually, i have my own house here... why dont you try to visit me there sometime. (giving her the card.) i... (his face was inch away from her, as if he was about to kiss for him to test her.) i... i... i have to go... (she smiled as she tries to get away from him.)
Por: (before she could leave.) do we have this some sort of relationship before?
Dianne: why dont you ask your brother...

when she left, he felt something strange... he was just testing her. he had a feeling that he dont have this intimate relationship with this woman, however, he still wanted to know. even if he lost his memory for awhile... he trust his own instinct first. this is what he felt when woke up and his brother Ken introduce himself to him, he felt like he had misunderstandings before with his brother... though he cant remember or maybe if he is... he would still forgive him. he's coping up for himself, his brother dont need to bother and brought someone to help him to get back his memory.

when Dianne finally left, he went back to his practice... he let himself concentrate and close his eyes to play the violin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he couldnt reach him, Rome wasnt able to contact Rita's brother and so he decided to go back to the white house to stay with Rita for a moment as he wanted to help her to think another plan if what they'll do next, he knew she was upset because of her father. he hoped that she'll be alright soon. before he could go back inside the white house, his phone rang all of a sudden. as he look onto his phone, it was an unregistered number, but still he answered it.

Rome: hello?
Malene: Rome...
Rome: Malene?...

his sister's voice never change, it was still the same and he knew right then it was his sister. it took years for him to hear his sister's voice again, just like his sister who died... this sister, Mae's twin sister runaway from their home and the family didnt have any idea why Malene runaway.

meanwhile, since Rita cant sleep and to be able to overcome her depression she decided to explore the rooms by herself, she was thinking that Rome fell asleep too. noticing all the rooms rooms and walls were made out of concrete. suddenly, it was already dead end at the second floor. however, when she tap the wall... it was wood. she felt like it wasnt just a wall, it got her more curious as if there's still something beyond the wall. later, she realize it was a sliding door and so she open it. even though she's an interior designer, she had never realize that this house is much more bigger that she could ever thought. there was a small hallway of it and at the end... there was door. as she open it... it was nothing but an empty room, the room was dark because of the reflection the night and in the middle there was the chair and the... violin.

"Farewell" CLICK ME (awww.... this song makes me sad, so i was thinking if it fits the scene well, since im also playing it.)

for some reason, even if the room was so dark and empty... the only thing that give life to the room was chair and the white violin. she got inside to the room, trying to feel the emptiness of the room. then she hold onto the white violin, as it was preserved by this empty room. "Mae...", Rome thought it was her sister who's standing and holding the violin at the center of this room, he was standing at the doorway. Rita turn around to look onto the man's voice and it was nothing but Rome only.

he suddenly walk towards her and gave her a hugged, he can only visualize his sister's face on Rita... that is why he cant help himself but hugged her and tears fall down on his face. she got carried away as she didnt know why all of a sudden Rome hugged her. "Rome....", she pushed to stop him from hugging, but she didnt know he would cry this much.

Rita: here you go... (she brought some water to calm him down.)
Rome: thanks... (he drink up the glass of water, still trying to calm himself. a little bit embarrassed about what he did awhile ago to her.)
Rita: mmmm.... are you ok now?
Rome: yeah... thanks.... mmmm... im sorry about-
Rita: its ok. it really doesnt matter.... mmmm.... who's Mae?

Rome just look at her, he dont know if he really has to tell her about one of the most important person his life. he doesnt know either if he'll tell her or would she believe if the person who killed his sister is none other than but her brother. however, he dont want to conclude everything from now, since his sister called awhile ago.

[flashback]

"im here in Thailand... i wanna meet up with you for there's something i wanna tell you. its about Mae...", Malene said over the phone.

he didnt know what to say, as if there's something left behind to the truth about their sister's death. the important is that he has to see her, he have to no matter what. its been 3 years since he didnt saw her and she runaway from home. he was thinking that one of the reasons why she runaway is because she's keeping something that their family dont want to know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Chakrit woke up his wife is still asleep. he dont want to wake her up, he was afraid to... for she might be mad at him again if someone wakes her up. he's been watching her asleep for a moment, until he got an idea. he get his camera to take pictures of them while his wife's asleep. he bought this polaroid camera yesterday, supposed to be he was planning to take pictures while they were strolling around yesterday and took a picture of the fireworks he bought. however, he forgot to use it and so he's planning play it for awhile. taking pictures of them and Ploy wasnt aware for she's sleeping peacefully. he gave his wife a kiss at the forehead and took a picture of it... then he close his eyes as if he was sleeping together with her and took a picture of it.

later, Ploy finally woke up, notice that her husband isnt beside her but he's at the dresser compiling the pictures he took "Krit...", she called on. he put the pictures inside the drawer right away and get back to the bed, as he crawled on towards her and gave her a smile. "good morning...", he then kiss her gently on the lips. she was savoring it as she rest her hands at his nape and slowly he lays her back on the bed. after raining kisses to her face, they look each other's eyes... as if there's no tomorrow.

Chakrit: (she finally look away and realize something.) why? (she didnt answer... he hold onto her right hand and tried to look at the ring that he gave it to her last time.) it really fits well on you... (then she look at him again, asking him why he said those words.) it's my mom's.
Ploy: what? (she just realize when he said from whom the ring belongs originally.)
Chakrit: i dont want you to take it off...
Ploy: i thought you bought it... i never thought it was from your mo-
Chakrit: that's the only thing i treasured most... aside from having all the things in the world. that ring only that gives me courage... and now... i have you...

she was touched and her heart flutters again with joy, she didnt expect him to say those words, she's even falling more and more over him. she wished to stay like this forever, however, one thing he havent realize yet... is that the ring wasnt only special... she did realize to herself only that she and his mom has the same birthstone. how she wished that she'd met his mom.

after spending time together inside the room, just the two of them. Chakrit told Ploy that he bought a polaroid camera to take pictures together with Kanya, the only thing Ploy didnt know is that Chakrit already took shots of them when she was asleep. he's planning to give it as a present someday, as if it was an evidence that he took after their first night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"im glad that she's staying there...", Anchali said as Ann told her that the caretakers at their family rest house in Chiang Mai called. it said that Aff just arrived and was planning to stay there, Anchali hoped that Ratsami will forgive his daughter now. however, at this moment she cant even talk to him as Ratsami was being harsh to everyone. Ann and Pat didnt go to work after what happened last night. they decided to accompany their mother and to their father who's still laying on the bed, he'll only get back to work if the doctor allows him.

meanwhile, Ratsami called onto Aum to visit him... telling him that he cant go to the office 'til the next couple of days and so he wants to Aum to take of his works for the meantime.

Chiangsai: where are you going? (suddenly intrude him at the office while he's organizing his things before he leaves.)
Aum: (he deep sighed and look onto his father.) im going to Mr. Ratsami's house... there's something he wants me to do.
Chiangsai: may i know what is that?
Aum: that's why im going there... im the one he needs... not you... (trying to be arrogant with his father, for he's tired of doing all his commands.)
Chiangsai: (he push his son as he didnt expect Aum to talk to him like that.) why are you talking to me like that, huh! (controlling his temper.) are you mad at me because you're tired!?!
Aum: i am... i am tired.
Chiangsai: let me tell you something... (gritting his teeth while pointing at him to clarify something.) i dont want you to return some things that will displease me. you're here because of me! do you understand me! (he didnt answer...) i said... do you understa-
Aum: yes, Mister... Atichart... (then he left as soon as he answers him, no matter what... he always felt defeat to his father.)

he left the office as if he's regretting something, he wished that Chiangsai wasnt his father at all... besides, he never understand him... he havent experience freedom eversince he was born. because of his father he never tasted what's the true meaning of love, he's bound to marry with someone whom he doesnt love. it even drives him crazy for the only person who understands him aside from his mother is none other than but her(Aff).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wake up...", Rome was trying to wake Rita and when she finally woke up "let's go now... we need to go...", he continued. she wonder why they have to go now, she wasnt even planning to anywhere... except that she has to call him(Ken), still depress about what happened to her conversation with her father over the phone. but she was feeling better now because of Rome. however, she dont know where they will go...

Rita: wait... where are we going? do i need to go with you? (still yawning as she woke up.)
Rome: of course... because... you cant stay here anymore. you still have your work and im your boss.
Rita: work? why should i... if my own father chase me away already and that only means that i am not the interior designer anymore.... and im officially not part of that project anymore.
Rome: how could you say that, of course you're still the interior designer of this project because you'd already signed the contract and you'd passed the final designs already.
Rita: dont you understand? i cant work anymore in the company because my dad chase me away!
Rome: is that a big problem?
Rita: im a freelance designer and even if he dont want to hire me... there are lot of companies-
Rome: Rita... you cant-
Rita: im not coming with you... (she lay back down on the bed again and covered her ears with the pillow for she dont want to listen to him.)
Rome: Rita...
Rita: i dont want to listen to you anymore, just leave me alone here... i rather wait for my brother to come here-
Rome: yeah, right... we cant even call the brother of yours and you'll wait here until you die.
Rita: i dont care!
Rome: Rita, we had a deal before... supposed to be we should stay here or i should let you stay here for three days only!
Rita: but you dont have the right to control my actions or the has to decide what i want...
Rome: i know... but im just telling you this because you're on MY PROJECT... and you know the rules when it comes to these kind of projects.
Rita: but like i said... i dont want to work in the company anymore...

he dont know how what to say anymore... but he dont want her to leave the project on him. they've already started it and so... they have to finish this. he then thought an idea that would make her convince "here's the deal... let's just say you're not working in the company anymore. BUT~!... to be able to finish this project... from now on, you should work with me.... what do you say?", as he finished his words and was just waiting for her reply. he hoped that it convince her, he's a kind of person who wants to negotiate with people and has to finish what their deal started... and that's the only thing he wanted to happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he's honestly dead tired from working, however, there's nothing he can do about it. Aum dont know what to react when Ratsami told him that he felt like his own daughters trying to disobey him, Ratsami also mentioned to him how much he hated his enemy(Wongrutiyan). which it makes him remember how he was also pissed with Aff when he saw her talking to that guy(Ken). as he got out of the room, Anchali approach him "how is he?", and asking him with the sound of worry.

Aum: he feels much better now... i just told him to take a rest for a moment and stop worrying some things...
Anchali: that's good, thanks Aum... you're such a big help. he never wanted to talk to us since this morning. but i hope he'll be fine soon... i'll not wonder anymore if his own daughters are also stubborn... for they're stubborn just like him.
Aum: dont worry... he'll be fine. he just need some rest and he can go back to work.
Anchali: im not just worrying about him... im worrying about our daughters too... i hope that he'll forgive Aff and Rita soon.
Aum: whe-where... do you think... Aff... went? (he dont know if it was right to ask about her.)
Anchali: oh, Ann called to our rest houses everywhere... and one of the caretakers in Chiang Mai told that Aff was only staying there.
Aum: i see...

he was hoping that the person he was thinking would be fine, he doesnt know if he really have to blame himself from this. it just drives him more crazy since she runaway, he want to get her back here and he want her to reconcile with her father... but most of all, he hopes for her to go back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Farewell" CLICK ME

after Ploy, Kanya and Chakrit took pictures today... for Kanya, even from the start she never felt empty and alone. these two(Ploy and Chakrit) saved her, though she knew that they obviously married out of her request... she still want to give her blessings to them, she knew that after realizing their feelings for each other... many obstacles will come in their way. but as Kanya look at those two who were walking at seashore just like what lovers do, she knew right then that nothing can stop them and soon a gift will unite them even much more closer.

she's happy enough for this day and can finally rest. slowly, her eyes were closing and her hands that are resting at the hand rim, slowly falls. the tears that falls down on her cheek wiped by the wind that whistles to her ear, as if it was calling for her to go and travel to the other side of the world. she left. she left with happy goodbyes and wishing for her next life to meet them again.

meanwhile, Chakrit hold her close as they walk together let their feet drown to the wet sand. they're both smiling at each other, as if they never felt happy this way before. however, it came up to Ploy's mind the possibilities that will happened after they spend time together here, she's being pessimistic again until Chakrit wanted to clear some things to her "no matter what happens i dont want to see you holding back your feelings on me, you should tell me everything and no matter what, i'll always be here for you", he meant what he said to her. everytime he tells how much she's important to his life, it made her feel at ease and as if he dont want her to think about so many things any further. all he wants is for her to stay beside him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"dont you think if its a lot better if Rita's brothers will talk to dad?", Pat ask her sister who's also worried about their father's condition. Ann look at her sister who's trying to be serious. they dont know what to do anymore, their father is still depress to their two sisters. and even them, their father doesnt want to talk to them, Ann realize what was her sister is trying say.

Pat: im just thinking that it would be better if her brothers would talk to dad. we know dad all this time... his first priority is business and he's thinking that Wongrutiyan-
Ann: is his number one enemy...

Ann suddenly remember when she and Ken walk together last time, it just reminded her that Ken told her that "i just want you to know i never think your father as my own enemy. in fact i am more interested to deal with his business... just like before when he allowed Aff to work in the hotel before, if there's someone who's holding some grudges with your father... that would be my father... but that was along time ago already. i want to make things better because of my sister...", she remembered what he said last time. it made her feel relief and hoped that her father and the Wongrutiyan company will be in good terms soon.

Ann: im gonna call him...
Pat: who?
Ann: Ken... (she just thought.) if Ken would try to talk to our father and make things better... then Rita would return here.

Pat agreed to her sister, it would be better if that will happen and hopefully it would work. Pat and Ann will help this thing out, for the meantime... Ann was thinking if how she'll talk to their other sister(Aff) and let her get back here.

as Ann got out of the study room and went downstairs, she saw Aum at the living room, sitting and was thinking deeply.

Ann: Aum... (she called onto him.)
Aum: Ann... i thought you're at work.
Ann: no... i was at the study room for awhile. what makes you come here? (she sat right next to him.)
Aum: your father called me and leave something for me since he cant still go back to work.
Ann: i see...
Aum: how are you?
Ann: im fine. i... im just worried about my sisters. first, Rita runaway... then now.... (she sighed and was feeling depressed about the situation of their family. when she look at him, she suddenly needs his help.) Aum... there's something i want you to do for me...

Aum: anything... just tell me...
Ann: tomorrow... can we go to Chiang Mai?
Aum: why?
Ann: because i need to get my sister back here.... or maybe i could just at least talk to Aff. (she was thinking that he could help her to convince her sister get back here.)

she knew that it sounds so awkward to ask a favor to her fiance... now that she knew that her own sister(Aff) is in love with him, but she was thinking that Aff might listen to him. she still have worries though, however, this is the only way she could ever think. "i was thinking that Aff might listen to you...", a favor that the one he might failed to do it.

he's the main reason why Aff went away and for him, Ann was asking too much. what if he cant do it? what if he'll do it because of a sudden change of feeling? what will be Ann's reaction then if he'll say the truth about his feelings for her sister? these questions, if only he could answer it right away... if only he could make Ann understand everything, then at least he may not hurt her feelings. he's afraid of hurting her feelings... neither both of them(Ann and Aff). in the end, he accept her favor and he'll accompany her tomorrow to go in Chiang Mai to meet Aff. there's nothing he can do about it, but something inside him tells that he has to see her. he has to no matter what.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where are we?", she asked Rome right away as Rome brought her to his condo. she was simply amaze by the decoration of the whole interior of the pad, it was indeed a bachelor's pad. as she explore the whole interior, when she look onto room who put his things inside the closet... she never thought that this pad belongs to him. she meant that the whole interior pad doesnt suit him at all, she never saw his personality in this whole interior.

Rita: why did you bring me here?
Rome: since you have no place to stay... i suggest you will stay here in the meantime.
Rita: who said i have no place to stay... i can find a place to stay.
Rome: ok... you can go leave now. but dont you think i offered you a free-stay here... 'cause i was thinking that i dont think you have a money right now to rent a place right away.
Rita: of course i have money!
Rome: let's just say you have money right now... but since you and your father are not in good terms, your father will cancel all your credit accounts and with you only have enough money in your wallet. your father havent paid you yet for the designs that you made last time as your proposals for the resort project. (yes, he was right as he wanted to warn her with the money she has right now. it will take a few months to earn money for herself to live independently, however, she find herself threatening by him.) dont get me wrong, but im living by myself for years already-
Rita: and what do you think of me? do you think i cant live on my own starting today?
Rome: that's not what i meant. im saying this because im just being practical with my own way. now if you want to stay for a night and leave tomorrow to find a place to stay... its fine with me. but if you want leave right now, i guess i cant stop you from leaving. and... if you really want my offer "the free-stay" at this moment, its fine with me either. however, i have my conditions.

as Rome went to the kitchen to prepare a dinner, he got some stocks at the pantry and before he could start boil some water for the pasta, he suddenly heard that she turned on the tv and so he wanted to ask her again "are you going to have dinner with me?", he asked as he stare at her and she just keep changing some channels.

Rita: no... im gonna leave, i just want rest for a moment and when you're done, im gonna leave.
Rome: is that mean im gonna eat all by myself?
Rita: yes.
Rome: ok...

he went back to the kitchen and start preparing some dinner for two, of course he wont allow her to leave without taking her dinner. after a few minutes, when he's finally done. he put the seafood pasta on the dining table, her tummy responded to the food that he placed on the food. he heard her, her tummy continuously growling, but as she stood up and want to make him see that he really cant stop her from leaving. "wait... dont leave...", they look at each other's face "have dinner with me first... please", he continued.

Rome: i cant let you leave without taking your dinner... (he was waiting for her response. since she cant take it anymore and she's really hungry, she finally take the seat and eat with him.)
Rita: (they had a silent dinner, but she was thinking about his offer then she finally break the silence.) mmm.... what's your condition if i stay here for awhile?

he smirk as he look at her, because finally she accept his offer. besides, there's nothing to worry about... it would be more a lot convenient to her as she will stay here in this pad without paying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Spectrum and The Ballerina" CLICK ME (this background song reminds how i used to their willing scene. but anyways, i input this song because the scenes here in this segment.)

Aff was trying to reach out for Rita, but no one's answering... it keeps ringing only. she wanted to find a place to stay, she wanna get out of here as she heard the caretakers told the her family that she's staying here in this house. those she make things worst even more? in the first place, she never intended to runaway... but her father tells her so. her father chase her away and though she knew that her father wasnt serious... she decided to leave as she wanted some space.

Ann and Pat calls on Ken to tell him that it would be better if he should talk to their father personally regarding on Rita specifically after the call. Ken have thoughts and was thinking about Ann's suggestion... is that mean he can go back to Thailand and live peacefully? most especially, will Ratsami allow him to see Rita once he visits her? or would be better if he just have to sign a business deal and conditions with their father?

meanwhile, Por heard everything over the phone... is that mean they'll go back together in Thailand? his cellphone rang all of a sudden and it was Dianne who's calling, he doesnt want to answer it... but when he received a message to Dianne, she was inviting him for a cup of coffee. he dont want to for he's still busy, however, to be able to get his memory back by the help of this person... he stood from his bed and decided to meet her.

both Chakrit and Ploy were grieving to Kanya's death. for Kanya's last wishes... she wanted to be cremated and as they both didnt sleep last night because of grieving, just this early morning... they went to the hilltop and threw her ashes away and go along as the wind blows. over viewing the gulf of the beach, they knew that Kanya is happy now where she is. they come to the point and realize that because of her... Ploy and Chakrit drawn more closer.

meanwhile, Aum cant help himself but to go alone in Chiang Mai at this hour, he knows that its already late but he cant help himself and wanted to see Aff. he wanted to apologize and he want to start over again. he just cant let her go like this, he drove fastly as he wanted to arrive to the destination.

as soon as he arrives to Chiang Mai and finally stopped by to the Thabchumpon's rest house, timing he saw Aff in a flash at the terrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff didnt expect Aum to arrive, she hurriedly get back inside as Aum keeps calling her, trying to reach out for her. she told the servants not to open the gate... however, Aum didnt stop calling her name and he's just making some trouble. everyone in the house and even her tried to ignore him "i wont go anywhere~!... Aff~!!!!!!... i will call your family right now and tell-", before he could end his words. she got outside right away as she heard him and was threatening her.

Aff: do you think you can get me by your threat? my father chased me away!
Aum: Aff, listen first... its not that he chased you away... i know... i know you runaway because of me! (if only he could hold her, but the the gate was locked and she dont want to let him in.) Aff... just go back now. i promise i wont make things hard on you anymore... i wont... i wont hurt you anymore... please go back now. everybody is worried about you... they're both worried about you and your sister... (he meant her sister Rita, which she surely knows where she is right now.) im... im... im worried about you.
Aff: you? you're worried about me? i dont think so...
Aum: (he hold onto the steel bar of the gate like a prisoner.) its true... please... just go back now. (he lowered his voice.) come back with me...
Aff: its my decision when i will go back... and i will not go back with you. if i will... you're making my life worse. (she turn to go back inside the house.)
Aum: i love you... (he said as she stopped and heard what he said.)
Aff: do you understand what you're saying? (she look at him once again.) you're engage to my sister and you tell me... you love-
Aum: im willing to give up on your sister... i rather choose you.
Aff: i dont want to listen to you anymore... if you choose me... people will hate you. your father... my father... my sister... including me.
Aum: i wont let you hate me... i dont care if people will hate me... but you... you love-
Aff: Aum... let's just say we have to end it here. i've come to the point that i already forget my feelings for you because i dont wanna destroy my relationship to my sister or anyone in the family.... (she deep sighed.) i hate you... that's it. i hate you.... i wanna hate you even more. so why dont you just hate me back! let's just be fair... we're both losers into this. im a loser because i keep hoping and hoping... but in the end i got nothing... you're loser because you cant even get what you want. simply. so just go now, i dont wanna see you anymore...

"Love Hurts" CLICK ME

when she said those words, he felt like his world devastated. she want to end everything between them... he dont think friendship will work out between them, he felt lost... "is that what you really want to happened? because if that is what you want... i can hate you more than you do... but if i hate you... i will end up hurting you.", he end his words and went back to the car. he dont want her to see him crying as they both hurt with the words they've said. as Aff go hurriedly go back to her room and lock herself all alone, she promise that this will be the last time and she dont want it anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as he walks to the whole way, trying to look for Dianne's unit... for some reason... it felt like a "deja vu" for a moment. as if it happened already, it was getting blurred again... for his having a headache again. he massage his head while walking, i felt like from where he stand and this hallway... it felt like it happened before. he survive from the headache as he finally saw Dianne's room number and he knock for three times.

Dianne: hi! (she's wearing a bathrobe and it made Por surprise, as if she was tempting him.)
Por: h-hi... (he get inside her pad.)
Dianne: im sorry... but can you just wait for awhile?
Por: yeah, sure...
Dianne: (when she get back to the bathroom, he take a seat to her living room.) i'll be done in any minute.

he stood up and tried to look around, he felt like he's been here before. he felt like something happened here before, he close his eyes as he felt something that he remembered the day he came here in this pad. he saw things that he and Dianne usually do... however, the scenery change... they were fighting something over and she was begging him... until...

Dianne hugged his back and said "we used to be lovers....", he look at her "i used to hug you like this...", she continued. he didnt expect to hear those words and he felt all of a sudden that he once made love to her. he was about speak but she kiss him all of a sudden, to make him feel that they were lovers in the past... she want him to remember her only.

he kiss her back... they both close their eyes to feel what happened in the past. while kissing her, Por saw some images of how they used to be. the laughs they shared, the happy moments between them and the nights that they shared. all of a sudden he was the person who's watching all the things happened between them, it turned out that he got beaten by someone.

Por: wait... (they were both catching their breathe after the long kiss.)
Dianne: why?
Por: i dont know... (he take a seat and massaging his head again.)
Dianne: do... do you remember something?
Por: i dont know... i see things...
Dianne: what do you see? tell me... (concerned about his situation.)
Por: (there was a moment of silence between them, however, he dont know if he was sure about what he see and so he wanted ask her again.) am i... am i... am i really your lover in the past?
Dianne: of course... w-why do you ask? its one of the reasons why Ken wants me to help you. that is... if... im the only one who can get back your memory...
Por: what do you mean? (he hold his forehead again.)
Dianne: do you need some medicine?
Por: no, thanks... i just think that... maybe i should go home. i think its wrong timing for both of us right now.

she didnt stop him at all, she dont wanna make things hard on him... however, she had bad feeling about this. it bothers her even more when he asked her if they were lovers in the past. of course they are, but so many things happened between them and they got separated because of the things she have done to him. but more than anything else, her love for him never change... she's hoping to start anew for both of them. she dont want to hurt him anymore.

meanwhile, Por got out of the building already... he dont know why it feels so strange and there's something wants to show him. while walking at the street, his head always responding to whatever he had in the past... it keeps him flashing back to the times he lived here. slowly, he realize that he cant go on from walking, his vision slowly turns into black. he faint all of a sudden.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where are you going?", Rita immediately ask Rome as he was ready to go back to work. he's planning to meet her father... he wants discuss regarding on the project and if her father will ask him about Rita's disappearance... he already made an excuse.

Rome: im going back to work.
Rita: what? but... what about me...?
Rome: you'll stay here at this moment.
Rita: is that mean you're going to talk to my father?
Rome: i have a contract from him... of course i will talk to your father.
Rita: but what if he'll ask about me?
Rome: dont worry... i will explain everything to him.
Rita: you're gonna tell him that im here with you!?!
Rome: i dont know...
Rita: what do you mean you dont know?
Rome: just let me handle the things, ok? so dont worry about it.
Rita: how can i not worry... i... i... i dont trust you!

he just want to ignore her for he understand her situation... "if you dont trust me... why do you chose to stay here in my pad?", he has the point. she didnt say anything at all "by the way, that table over there is convertible and you'll find my working tools to the side drawer... make me some furniture designs since you're working with me", he finally said... then he left right away. she realize one thing... they were different in so many ways, he's workaholic and demanding as boss. just looking to his whole pad realize that he's not even ready for a certain relationship "what a boring person...", then she went to the working place where he does his work. the table that he was indicating was made by him as he saw the carved brand of his name. the furniture was remarkable indeed and how the furniture was made... it just made her realize that this man is perfectionist in every way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they were suppose to go together at Chiang Mai but Ann end up going to the bar where Aum stayed all night and get drunk by himself after the woman he love dumped him. it was early in the morning when she went to the bar as she saw the waiters were cleaning all the mess since last night. "Aum!!!!...", she help him to get up and she ask to the waiter for a cup coffee for him to wake up. "Aum... what are you trying to do to yourself? what happened?", she keeps asking, while Aum felt the hangover. the manager of the bar sent a message to Ann for her to help him out.

Ann: Aum... wake up... (the waiter gave her the coffee that she asked.) thank you. (she sighed.) you go drink that coffee first. (then Aum took a sip on it.) we're suppose to go to Chiang Mai... what happened to you?
Aum: its useless...
Ann: what?
Aum: i said its useless to go there. (he rest head on the table. she was a bit confuse by his answers.) she hates to see me... she dont wanna see me again. (trying to close his as he remembered what Aff said to him last night, it just makes him dizzy even more.)
Ann: you mean you went there last night?
Aum: i love her but she wants me to hate her... (he whispered, but enough for Ann to hear what he just said.) but i dont think i have to worry anymore... i have my fiance now. (reaching out for her face.)
Ann: Aum, get your hands off- (as he reach for her face, he stood up and gave her a kiss. then she push him away and gave him a slapped on his face.)

Ann couldnt take him anymore, after she gave him a slapped on his face she stood up and leave him. she dont know how to react but she just heard it right... she heard him, now she knew that Aum was in love with Aff. after realizing why Aff went away and Aum's in love with her sister, she realize one thing only, she's not in love with him. however, do they really have to continue their wedding plan as what their parents' wish? if she ask herself if she's ready with a married life... she's not ready... not even a bit. she needs to feel like Aum what feels either... she never thought of falling in love with someone.

but what she's falling for someone but she havent realize it yet? would it make it more worst? she decided to leave Aum for she doesnt feel any concern a bit... because of what she witnessed to him, he made her even more confuse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por opened his eyes, realizing that he's in the hospital. he saw his brother sleeping, he felt like his awaken again.... he finally got back his memory when Dianne entered the room and he doesnt want to see her "Por!.....", she called onto him and Ken suddenly awake by her call.

Ken: Por... are you alright?
Dianne: i will call the doctor first... (Ken agreed, while he took care of his brother.)
Ken: you fainted at the streets and im glad someone brought you here. how are you feeling?
Por: im fine...
Ken: is there anything i can do for you? the doctor said you're not allow to overwork and so i will take care of our business first.
Por: no, im fine... i should help you out. we're into this...
Ken: but Por-
Por: i said im fine... i just dont wanna see her...
Ken: huh?
Por: i dont wanna see Dianne coming over.
Ken: why? is she the one cause-
Por: no... i just dont wanna see her.
Ken: is that mean you remember something between you and her? (they look at each other, Por wanted to say that he can clearer remember everything... from the past until now.)
Por: i wanna go back to Thailand.
Ken: but why?
Por: i just dont want to stay here... and since you're going back there. im gonna go with you.

it was already clear to Ken that Por get back his memory, but he wonder if his own brother is mad him because of the things happened in the past. there's nothing he can do but to fulfill his brother's wish, will they go back to Thailand for a start again or just because of the business they had? for Por there are things he dont want to repeat... he knew his brother all along and his not mad at him. however, both of them dont want to hurt in the past anymore and has to move on. especially for him, he never wanted to go back here in Paris because of Dianne. also with his brother... they want to go back to Thailand to meet their sister and aside from that... they want to run their business firmly, with no hindrance and conflict to their rivals in business, specifically the Thabchumpon corporation. then suddenly, he remembered Pat as he wanted to see her again after the accident they've been before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this chapter makes you annoy because of the happenings?

i decided to put the Ploy and Krit scenes on the next chapter.

see you on next chapter! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ploy finally calls her family, as Krit advice her to call her family and tell the good news that she can walk again. however, before she could say it... her mother told her that her father is sick for days and she even told her the problems at home.
*Ken called Rita to go back to her family as he wanted her to know that he wants to be in good terms with her family.
*Por already told Dianne that his memory is back and thanks to her. however, he will never forgive her to the things she did to him in the past. and so, Por wanted to go back in Thailand as soon as possible.
*Aum returns home and saw his mother's condition, but aside from that he tells his father that he doesnt want to marry anymore for he doesnt love Ann.
*Ratsami finally goes back to work but all of a sudden Ann told him that she doesnt want to marry Aum anymore. will he and Chiangsai allow let it be?
*Rita helps Aff as they secretly meet.
*Rome finally meets his sister again and Malene told everything about the truth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

a big dismay if finds out that Thabchumpon and Wongrutiyan are in good terms now, which he'll not allow... especially for Ann and Aum's giving up their marriage.

Ken was the main reason why Aff and Rita get back to Thabchumpon's mansion. he also assured Ratsami that he doesnt have plans of ruining his rival companies especially the Thabchumpon... he's doing it for his sister. will Ratsami trust him?

Por and Pat meet again... however, new problems occur and Por told her about his past. is Pat willing to help him to get over his past? what if Por will ask her a favor to pretend to be his girlfriend just to prove that he doesnt want Dianne anymore? will she accept it?

Aff chose to work in Wongrutiyan company since she ask for it to her father, will Ratsami allow her? if he will... what possibilities will come up? does she did it purposely just to make Aum jealous? what if she finds out that Ann is falling for Ken all of a sudden?

as Ploy goes back to Thailand and left Chakrit, will she tell their family about what happened to her? will she tell them that she's already married? what if she realize that Rita is still in love with her husband? will she tell her the truth?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow love these long chapters how is the drawing coming along...still waiting for more develoment btwn rome and rita and ken and ann hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
really great update...i love how long it is...poor aum, he and aff can't be together...and poor ann..haven't fallen in love with anyone yet..pretty soon ken ^^ so glad that por got his memory back...i wonder what dianne did to por....at least he going back to thailand...to pat :D ploy and chakrit are so sweet but so sad that kanya died...i really really love rome's pad...lol he and rita living together =) they are too different people..opposite attract .^o^.

nikki1786

LizQuen
that ploy-krit scene reminds me so much of goong!

hmm... for this chapter... i love to read chakrit and ploy chapters... hehehehe....
LOL... all i can say is... TRUE... XD but there will be more disappointments soon between Krit and Ploy :p

wow love these long chapters how is the drawing coming along...still waiting for more develoment btwn rome and rita and ken and ann hehehe
mmm.... since i have Ken and Aff, then Rome and Rita animes... im still making a second anime of Jai Rao because i love Kashie's siggy LMAO. anyways, with Ann and Ken... yeah... i have my sketches already but undecided about the pose and everything... so i'll remake it, then with Namtan Mai anime version... i already have here but i havent started painted yet.

really great update...i love how long it is...poor aum, he and aff can't be together...and poor ann..haven't fallen in love with anyone yet..pretty soon ken ^^ so glad that por got his memory back...i wonder what dianne did to por....at least he going back to thailand...to pat :D ploy and chakrit are so sweet but so sad that kanya died...i really really love rome's pad...lol he and rita living together =) they are too different people..opposite attract .^o^.
conflicts of this "LOVE SQUARE" (ken, ann, aum and aff) (rome, rita, krit and ploy)
Pat and Por will be more have "pretending loving each other" :loool:

anyways, im gonna update this after im finish helping my friend in his AVP and finding a song for the show. then, i have to finish painting the artworks i have here. since jayce will come over i guess i will have tutorial with him for digital art. ;)

moreover... i have to concentrate my eyes to MY BABY ENCHONG... :loool:

lady0fdarkness

wheww.. that was a nice long chapter. I see each person is acknowledging the person that they really love.... well, besides a few couples, but it looks like they are coming together slowly. I'm a little concerned about Ploy and Krot though... I wonder what's going to happen when they go back to Thailand. Thanks for the update... can't wait to see the painting.