Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
going to edit tomorrow.... as usual.... after updating my fic.... i have to edit for a new update too... ^_^ *yawning* im glad i have no requests at this moment... because im gonna do my "land down under" poster only :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
love this chapter... haha... luckily ann starts to forgive aff...

i don't mind long chapter... hehe... :p it make me more excited...

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update nikki....its been a while since u last updated but this is all worth it.....keep it coming.....them jealousy scenes.....hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
love this chapter... haha... luckily ann starts to forgive aff...

i don't mind long chapter... hehe... :p it make me more excited...

thanks for the update nikki....its been a while since u last updated but this is all worth it.....keep it coming.....them jealousy scenes.....hehe

lol. as usual... i will update this after my poster or editing... :) im liking the scenes too... so i cant wait to update this. but maintaining having a long chapter needs a lot of thinking... with the scenes... so im looking for inspiration right now... to update this soon... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the update! it was good. I can't wait for the art exibition scenes when Ann finally sees Ken again. And Ploy and Chakrit scenes are so romantic! I wonder if Rome will follow Rite to the white house? Now I understand Chiangsai's schemes. I read this 3 AM in the morning, so I wasn't eating. I usually eat while I read fics. lol..

anywho... see ya.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an awesome update...a good long one for us :D ooooh another poll question......awww por and pat's relationship progressing..i like it ^^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.. i feel so sorry for aff.. aum is such an a butt head n here to aff...
but at least ann is talking to aff... making progress..

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 25=-=_-'

"it's still 5:30... well, her exhibition will start in 30 minutes from now", Anuia said while they're on their way to the gallery. Ken was sitting right next to his uncle, just looking at his uncle. he also realize how his uncle being loyal to his father and he never witness or heard that Anuia and his father argue once when it comes to business, maybe they had misunderstandings but his uncle has been working with his father for years now and he's also one of the biggest share holder of the Wongrutiyan corporation. it also never occur to his dad and his uncle to have an arrange marriage just for the business. even though Anuia Inchareon is his father's close friend and his daughter is his childhood friend... he haven't heard his father and his uncle talk about their children to get marry.

Ken: uncle...
Anuia: mmm? (he look at him.)
Ken: i know you and father have been friends for so long. but havent you and my father talk about us... to get marry with each other?
Anuia: we've talk about it.... that was the time when you were still small. but because of your rebellion days in the past... we decided not to go as our plan.... why did you ask?
Ken: nothing... its just that... is it really important to do that? i mean... is it part in business world.
Anuia: well, yes... because it's to save your company at the same time. you have to deal with these things.... mmm.... why? are you planning to marry my daughter? (tried to joke on him as he smile. Ken didnt know what to answer.) if you're planning to marry my daughter... she wouldn't accept it. (he seriously look at him.) besides, like i told you before i dont wanna get into her life anymore.

while on their way to the gallery art exhibition of Anuia's daughter. Anuia told Ken about his past with his daughter of he let her free, because Dianne didnt want to inherit their business. she told her own father that she rather have her own business and so Anuia let her free. Ken realize how his uncle so different with his father, his father wants to get what he wants, have to follow his rules and everything... and that's one of the reasons why he left a long time ago. but now, its different, he end up holding his father's business but at the same time, he wants to be a musician.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eternal Wave" CLICK ME (this song really fits to this scene. the sound of ocean waves.)

the caretaker advice her to have dinner first and then take a rest, at the terrace, Rita just wanted to see the full view of the ocean. its her first time to feel this kind of breeze and the wind blows through her face, she felt like it was for her to feel the presence of the person wanted to see a long time ago. her mother. if only she didnt looking for her a long time ago, maybe she'd meet her. she dont know if she has to thank the person who brought her here in this island and in this house that she could only see the purity of love that their mother showed. however, she never experience that... only Ken and Por.

she went back inside as she started to unpack her clothes and put it in the closet, but before she could unpack. she get her shoulder bag and was looking for the letter that Ken gave her, it was the letter... explaining about this house, it has five pages and she only read the first page. she wanted to read the rest for she wanted to understand about what happened to their mother, why was this house if full of memories of their mother. however, she cant find the letter in her bag, she look over again to find it... but the letter was not there. she did remember that she put in her bag, but how come the letter wasnt there.

she was thinking that she might drop the letter somewhere at the seashore, so she went outside to look for it. but as she walk and trying to look for the letter, at afar there's yacht coming. she look at her wristwatch and she didnt know that there are still boats who are traveling around to reach the other ports of the other island properties. but she notice that the boat is heading towards here in this island. she wonder if who could be, but suddenly... when she realize that it might be Rome, she hurriedly back inside, then she stop at the doorway "wait... it's impossible. its impossible for someone who could find this island... so-", when she look back at the ocean and saw the boat coming. she suddenly wanted to hide somewhere as she was panicking and was unable to think thoroughly.

Dok: is there something wrong, ma'am?
Rita: Dok, i thought this island is private and no one knows about this!?! (still panicking.)
Dok: yes, ma'am... it is.
Rita: then why there's a boat coming and head towards here?
Dok: oh, that... it's already here... wait, ma'am i still have to get the groceries from that boat.
Rita: groceries???
Dok: i cant leave this place because of young master's command. the boat that you saw is the one that young master assigned to get me some groceries. (she smiled as Rita mistakenly thought of somebody else.) wait here, ma'am... im gonna get the groceries first.

she felt relief, she thought of Rome who's trying to look for her. "its really impossible for him to find me...", she thought as she tried to relax at the living room. but her problem is she lost the letter and how much she could think of where she put it... she knew that she puts in her bag. she can only blame herself right now, she's really pissed because of the letter and no matter how she could relax... she thinks about the letter only. "ah... ma'am, you have a visitor...", as Dok entered the main door and a man who enter the doorway is what Rita didnt expect to see. it was Rome.

Rome: there you are... (he smiled as he greeted her.)
Rita: you...... ho-how... did you- (he raise his hand waving at her as he greet, and while waving... he was holding a paper.) m-my... letter. (she stood up and wonder how the letter get into Rome.)

she felt like she couldnt move from where she stand, Rome was just smiling devilishly as he wanted to tell her that he found her at last. thanks to the letter and to the driver whom he paid for a thousands of baht just to let him get here. "the caretaker thought it was her groceries who just got delivered...", he said as he continuously smile at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thank you father, we'll be back this weekend for the wedding... thank you for understanding us...", Chakrit said when the priest accept his request. he and Ploy went to the nearest church to find some priest that would allow them to get marry this weekend, they know its really urgent... but they have to do this. after talking to the priest, they went ahead and went to go find some ready-to-wear dress for their wedding. he suggested to rent some formal suit and gown but Ploy wanted buy something for her to remember and she also said that she dont want rent because its so cheap.

Chakrit: but its just a simple wedding...
Ploy: so? i still dont like renting. plus, im not asking for you to pay for it.
Chakrit: im the man here... so i need to-
Ploy: but you like renting... so im gonna pay for the dress i really want.
Chakrit: are we going to argue again?
Ploy: i dont know... you started it. (everyone is looking at them already, they didnt know that they were arguing since they arrived the shop.) you buy for yourself and i'll go mine.

she went to exclusive dress that hanged at corner, while he's looking for a suit that he'll wear. but his eye caught with a dress that looks familiar, it was simple white sundress. he remembered that his mother liked to wear sundress everywhere they go... especially, when the time he was still little and visit aunt Sara. he gets the simple white sundress and gave it to Ploy.

Ploy: what's this? you want me to wear this? (she was about to look at the tag prize but he stopped her, he hold her hand.)
Chakrit: please... i just wanna see you wear it...
Ploy: but i alrea-
Chakrit: i just wanna see you try it... (she cant do anything anymore, since he just want her to try it... then she'll do it.)

as she try out the dress, the dress looks so simple to her, the lady told her at the fitting room that this sundress is for beach wedding purposes. though the dress was simple enough to appreciate by anyone, the dress also looks good on her. the lady also said that it doesnt need a wedding vail anymore, so as she got out of the fitting room. with Chakrit's amazement when he saw Ploy... he's just speechless with her beauty. yes, the dress was simple only and he just want her to try that dress if it looks good on her. aside from it reminds by his later mother, he didnt expect to see Ploy to be look more beautiful in this dress.

Ploy: are you happy now? im gonna go back to change-
Chakrit: uh... wait. (he was still stun by her looks... he was hoping that she would wear this dress on their wedding.) uh... you look beautiful on that dress.
Ploy: whatever~! (before he would probably see her blushing, she close the curtains right away.)

she couldnt take the fact that she was blushing because of the words he said, she realize then, that Chakrit appreciate simple things more. "well then, i guess... i have to choose this", she said while looking herself onto the mirror. she decided to buy this dress, since this one is what he really likes. it was Chakrit's turn to go to the fitting room, before he could enter the fitting room... she gave him the suit that she wants. it was also a simple white suit that would fit to the dress that Chakrit wanted, the lady helped her to find something that would fit the dress she bought awhile ago while Chakrit was in the fitting room. she didnt let him know that she bought the dress that he wanted.

Chakrit: how do i look like? (he got out of the fitting room.)
Ploy: it looks good. (she pretend that it was just look on him good, but actually... she love it. not because it just dont look good on him, but it also fits to her dress.) are you going to buy it?
Chakrit: i dont know... if you like it, then i'll buy it.
Ploy: ok. (she look away to him while crossing her arms.)
Chakrit: what do you mean "ok"?
Ploy: "ok" as in... i like it. (and so he ended up buy the suit she wanted.)

he smile at her and that means he'll buy it. they are finally done in the shop and bought the clothes that they want, they have to go home now as aunt Sara offered herself to do the arrange the flowers and food for this coming weekend. aunt Sara knew that they are only doing this because of Kanya's request, however, she also wish that these two will finally realize their feelings soon. she wanted Ploy for her nephew at first she saw her when they arrived, and she had a feeling that Chakrit will realize soon that the person he's looking for is just right next to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken stayed at the 2nd floor, when they arrived not so long ago. his uncle told him that he wanted to surprise his daughter and so he has to stay at the 2nd floor. Inchareon company own this big gallery and one of the biggest gallery in Thailand, Anuia also owned the famous museums and theater arts in the main city. that's because the family roots of the Inchareon is an artist itself, from their generation... only Aunia is more interested in business and since this was also the culture he grew up, he decided to put up a business that is also related to art. and so, he doesnt only own some of the business chains here in Thailand but also the president of the school of arts in Thailand.

Dianne: dad!?! (she was surprised when her father arrived. she's currently talking to Ann and Aum as they arrived awhile ago.) why did you come?
Anuia: you always say that you dont want me to come to your exhibitions. for the first time... i didnt expect you to have this big exhibition. (he gave his daughter a hug.) congratulations, for your 3rd exhibit.
Dianne: that's because it's really impossible for you to come to Paris since you're always busy here.
Anuia: that's why i wanted to make it up to you. (he cupped her face.)
Dianne: (as always expected to her father who's very moody.) by the way, i'd like you to meet Ann Thabchumpon and Aum Atichart... Ann has been teaching for years now in school of arts and one of my closest friend... and Aum is her fiance.
Anuia: (he didnt expect to see in person of his enemies' children in his daughter's exhibition. he just sarcastically smile at them.) its my first to meet you two up close...
Ann: its nice meeting you, Mr. Inchareon. (she offered a handshake as Anuia accept it.)
Anuia: how's your father?
Ann: uh.... he's fine.
Anuia: i see... so when will you two get marry? (he turn his look on Aum as he ask him.)
Aum: by the end of this year.
Anuia: so... it's a big event for the two families. (Aum just shyly smile and didnt know what to answer.)
Dianne: dad, Aum is one of my colleagues.
Anuia: oh.... i didnt know that. well, its nice to meet the only son of Chiangsai here. (before he could forget, he still have to surprise his daughter.) Dianne, there's something i wanted to show you...
Dianne: what's that?
Anuia: it's a little surprise of mine... so... can i borrow my daughter for a moment? (he asked the two, Ann and Aum let them as they excuse themselves to look at the paintings first.) why dont you look above so that you'll know if who's here. (as Anuia pointed the person at the 2nd floor.)
Dianne: Ken??? (she finally realize. she could still memorize his posture and everything of how she knew Ken for years.)

Ken was just reclining at the rail and was waiting for Dianne to see him. when he look at the 1st floor to the see the people around, he finally saw Dianne who's waving at her and was smiling at him. so he decided to go downstairs and meet her.

Dianne: Ken...
Ken: congratulations to your exhibition... (offering her a handshake, but Dianne hug him suddenly and so he also hug her back.)
Dianne: i miss you...
Ken: (he smile as he also miss her.) you miss me or... you miss my brother? (trying to tease her again, Dianne knew him being like that. she let him go.)
Dianne: Ken!!! (she smile at him as he was starting to tease her.) where is he?
Anuia: he's in Paris doing his business. Ken is only here because of business.
Dianne: i see... so you're going back soon?
Ken: i just arrived awhile ago... i might stay for a week only.
Dianne: i read about your article... how's your compositions going?

while Ken and Dianne were talking about his compositions, Dianne wanted to show him the paintings that she made... this was the time that she stayed in Paris. it's to suppress her depression from her previous relationship on Por, Ken understand how she feel. he didnt know that his brother had this short-term relationship before, Dianne explained everything and now she's trying to move on with her life.

at afar, while Ann was busy looking at the pictures then Aum was talking to other businessmen... when she turned her look at the other side, she didnt expect to see someone. she dont know if she was dreaming... or not "Ken....", the one she didnt expect to see. he was talking to Dianne who's also her friend, it makes her wonder of how Ken knows Dianne. she stare at them only, but when the two leave and went to the 2nd floor... she wonder if what they will do at the 2nd floor. at the same time... when she saw Ken again, she dont know why her heart beats faster again... she dont know if she's scared or have to worry about something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they've been eating silently, eversince Rome came... she dont know if she could probably talk to him in proper way since she was the one who tried to runaway from him. Rita wanted Dok to join them and she really insisted. she dont want to eat alone with the man she hates right now.

she hurriedly finish her food so that she could go to her room now, but she almost forgot the letter and so she wanted to get it from Rome.

Rita: give me the letter...
Rome: what letter? (trying to piss her off.)
Rita: (she frowned because he know exactly what she mean.) give me the letter...
Rome: i dont know what you're saying.... (she banged her hands on the table as she cant take him anymore.) fine... (he wipe his mouth as he's already done to his dinner.) i will give you this letter only... if you will explain to me and tell me the truth of why did you runaway from me... (he showed her the letter as he was holding it.)
Rita: why should i explain to you... this is my life and i have nothing to explain. so give me that damn letter now!
Rome: what if i dont? what if.... i will tear this letter-
Rita: NO~! i... you... you... you cant. i need that letter.
Rome: if you wont tell me... i will tear this letter and leave you here... but as i go back to the main city, i will tell your father-
Rita: that's why i runaway! because dad wont let me take a leave! i just wanna go and see this house.
Rome: but taking a leave while the project is still on going? are you out of your mind?-
Rita: yes! because you dont understand the feeling of how much i wanted to see my mother.... i've been wanting to see her a long... time... ago... and i dont know why my father dont want me see her... even i wanted to... since i was little.

before her tears might fall infront of him, she went upstairs and lock herself inside her room. one thing that made her push to find her mother a long time ago is because she felt like her while family hates her... she's different from her sisters and her father used to hate her. even though her father apologize to her months ago... she still couldnt take the fact that her father dont let her meet that she still brothers. she dont know why her father has to do this... and there goes another one who's meddlesome in her life. she knows that after this... Rome will go back to the main city and tell to her father where she is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she remained stun when she saw him, she didnt know that Aum already beside her, looking at her. she had a mix feelings right now, when Aum hold her hand "are you alright?", he asked her right away, as he notice that Ann lost herself in a moment.

Ann: yeah, im fine. (she tried to smile.)
Aum: do you want something? how about a drink?
Ann: no, thanks... im... (she inhale and release big sigh.) im... im fine.
Aum: are you sure? (she just nod.)
Ann: can i... can i go to the powder room first...
Aum: sure.

he watched Ann at afar going to the powder room, he turn himself back to the businessmen he was talking awhile ago. however, Ann didnt know why she push herself all of a sudden to go to the 2nd floor, she was slowly taking steps of the stairway. then she stop at the middle, thinking about herself of how stupid she's doing right now. "why should i... i cant let him see me... i dont have to see-", before she could finish her words in her mind, she suddenly heard someone who's playing the piano upstairs. and so, she decided to go upstairs and see if who's playing. even though she wanted see if who's playing, from her heart... she certainly knows who's playing.

"Abschied" CLICK ME

as Ken finally finish the song that Dianne requested from him, Dianne can still remember those days when she was hanging out with Ken and Por when she was still in Paris, because of Ken she learns how to play the piano... but she's professionally playing the instrument but rather plays it as part of her hobbies.

Dianne: i can still remember the day we play together this song...
Ken: how about this then? (he started to play the piano again... and Dianne remembered this song and still know how to play it and so they play it together as she joined him.)

"Invitation to the Dance" CLICK ME (this is the song that Ken and Dianne played.)

while Ken and Dianne playing the song, they didnt know that someone was watching them. Ann was there watching them silently, as watch them... now she knew how they know each other, she realize how close their connection with each other. suddenly her phone rang, then the two finally realize that someone's there. she wonder if who was calling, so she tried to go down stairs so that she wouldnt be caught that she was standing there. but it was already too late when Dianne saw her "Ann???", she called.

Dianne: Ann... (she approach her to stop her.)
Ann: i... i... im sorry... i didnt mean to go up here... i... i just feel so tired hanging around out there.
Dianne: its okay... actually, i also feel the same way. that's why my friend and i came up here immediately awhile ago.
Ann: i... i see... uh... i think i better go... cause i think Aum is looking for me- (she said as she look into her phone and it was Aum who was calling.)
Dianne: oh, wait... i'd like you to meet my childhood friend first... (Ann just dont know how to react.) Ken!

Ken was still inside the room as he was looking all over the room, he knows her style well, the arrangement of the books to the shelves and the way how she chose the furniture, he know how his childhood friend Dianne is so into classical conceptualization, the furniture itself is antique and the books that she bought in Paris... she bought it in an antique shop as all the books are hard bound and oldies. Dianne called him for three times and when he get out of the room... his smile suddenly disappeared as he didnt expect to meet someone. "Ken, i'd like you to meet one of the teachers in school of arts... Ann Thabchumpon...", Dianne introduced Ann to him.

Dianne: hep! (before could Ken react...) i know both of your families... are enemies. but its different for my part... (she look into Ann.) uh... his my childhood friend and... (then she turn her look onto Ken.) .... she's also my friend and the one i trusted most in school of arts. you see... Ann here is one of the most trusted teachers in our school.
Ken: (he wanted to make an eye contact on her, even though it may feel awkward for both him and Ann.) it's nice meeting you, Ms. Ann Thabchumpon... (offering her a handshake.)
Ann: (they shake hands together, he could feel the tension between them, same goes as he could feel the coldness of Ann's hand.) i...-
Dianne: also... Ken here is one of the board of directors in school, Ann... (she look onto Ann.)
Ken: wha-what? (he dont get her, he didnt even now that he's one of the school directors in school.) Dianne, im not-
Dianne: you are to be... i already talk to my dad about this... (she smile cheerfully.)

she could feel her whole nervous system reacting as she tried to make an eye to eye contact to him, she never realize that this man also owns the school where she's working. but Aum came suddenly... "Ann?", he called as Ann look up onto Aum who just came to find her. he hurriedly walk through them and let go of their hands.

Aum: dont you dare touch my fiance! (he pointed at him.) Ann, let's go... your father already called.
Dianne: but-
Aum: im sorry Dianne but we need to go now. (he pull her hands as they went downstairs, they finally disappear to their sight.)

he saw everything and he was enrage, Aum didnt know why that man is still here in Thailand or why did he came back. he drag Ann as they finally got inside to his car. she was hurt and she dont even know all of a sudden Aum acted this way. he look up onto her, she was holding her hands and she still got carried away from what just happened. "im sorry...", he said sincerely... he was just pissed off. he didnt expect to see him and he knew that she also felt the same way.

Ann: you dont have to... ( she was still stun and she could even forget HIS face.)
Aum: i just didnt expect to see him... i dont know what his connection with Dianne... but-
Ann: he's one of the directors in school... (she just remembered.)
Aum: (for a moment... he didnt speak. he wanted to clear his mind from what he saw and what he realize right now.) dont you know what you just realize right now, Ann...? (she look at him.) you're working at the enemy's company.
Ann: what? i... i... i dont understand.
Aum: you just said that he's one of the directors... of the school. (he sighed.) my family... and your family... their enemy in this business is that man! (he stopped the car.) and you're working as a teacher????.... in that school?
Ann: what's wrong of working as a teacher in school of arts? i graduate and master arts... that's the reason why i have this kind of profession-
Aum: the problem is you're working to them... serve them. you're helping them to expand their business.
Ann: but-
Aum: you're the eldest of the family... yet... you're the only one who's not working with your father... to your own company... plus, you're an art teacher only-
Ann: what's the problem of being an art teacher? why do you always think about business? is that the reason why you have to marry me?-
Aum: of course not! that man is our enemy! dont you get it!
Ann: but he's Rita's brother.
Aum: oh, right... i forgot about that. but may i remind you... he's the person who kidnapped you.... or should i ask... did you already forgot about it? did you already forgave him because he's your sister's brother? is that it?-
Ann: can we stop this conversation now? (before she could cry again, she wanted to stop him.)
Aum: no... answer me first-
Ann: i said stop it already~! (she finally cried... she dont want to remember anything in the past. she already forget it... or did she?)
Aum: im sorry... ( he hugged her as he wanted to stop her from crying....) hush now...
Ann: i dont want to remember anything now... please.... (she continually crying.)

he hug her and brushing her back as he wanted to stop her from crying, it his fault for making her cry. he realize that Ann haven recovered yet from what ever happened between that man and her, she havent told him anything about what happened yet... but right now she's still crying and dont want to remember everything, she havent recovered yet... its his fault. he didnt have to make it difficult especially... if the topic already is about her family and their family's enemy. and that man is their enemy, since he carries the name of the Wongrutiyan Corporation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First Love" CLICK ME (this was the song that used in my video of five roses teaser 3, but this song now is include of violin instrumental.)

[just imagine the scenery of this segment while song keep playing.]

Por was trying to listen to the song and when he realize that he heard this song before, he pick up his violin and play along with the song. he was playing it with feelings as he knows the chords of the song already, he knew that he heard this song somewhere before. but right now in his mind, its just him and song only... he keep playing it with feelings as he close his eyes.

the board members of the school like it when Por play the song, he was in his music school as he showed his talent in playing the violin, the board members know his brother very well and indeed that they are both talented. however, something came up to them and he didnt realize it yet. the board members explained to him that they already received his message about plans on getting his masteral degree in music, however, they received a very unpleasant picture of him. the board members showed him the picture that he sent last time, it was his picture and he cant remember that he applied for masteral degree because the board members already told him that he graduate already and just have to continue his masters a few months ago. he cant remember anything, but he knows that he will never something like this... a picture of him that has been doodled all over the picture. he was thinking if his brother did this, but he was thinking that it is impossible for his brother to do such a thing.

before he went home, he ask the board members about the sender of his papers when he was planning to continue his masteral degree along time ago, he got the email adress of the person who send his papers. though he's not familiar with email address, the name was inputted there and namely "Pat". he remember the one who called name "Pat", he was thinking if the one who sent his papers is the same person who called since their name are the same.

meanwhile, Ken and Dianne decided to hangout out at the music bar, they stayed for awhile to get to talk about things that she didnt understand awhile ago... he explained everything to Dianne except what happened to him and Ann only. he didnt told her since... he dont want her to get worried or might as well... hate him... Dianne knows his relationship with his past.

Dianne: im so excited now. you are going to work with me from now on.
Ken: why did you said that all of a sudden?
Dianne: i dont know... maybe because i was planning to add some courses in school, such as music. i want to get you as one of the directors in school.
Ken: you know that im loaded with works... and you still want me to be the one of the directors in school. i cant and i wont take it.
Dianne: oh, c'mon! you still have Por to help you with those things-
Ken: i cant... we have this rule that we have to help each other... i cant let him do it alone. plus, i still have help Por get his memory back.
Dianne: what?

she didnt expect him to hear about this, she didnt know that Por lost his memory. Ken started to explain again regarding on Por's accident, he didnt told her that part of it... its his fault. he just told her that his brother got car accident. as of now, he dont want to let Dianne know about what happened few months ago. "maybe... maybe if you would help me to get his memory back, maybe i wouldnt have hard time right now", he told her. he needs her help, he was thinking that maybe Dianne could help Por to get back his memory. Dianne was still thinking if she could really help him, she dont wanna get hurt anymore... she knows deeply that Por doesnt like her.

she was thinking of running away from work.... and from this house, when her sister just got home, Aff got ignored again. she thought that she could finally talk to her sister but she was wrong, she cant take the fact that Ann might still hate her and Aum wants her to have a hard time in working with him because he hates her. if she would ask a favor to her father that she want to live somewhere or get an apartment , she know that her father will never agree. maybe in this family, the only who can do that is none other than but Rita, since she had tried to runaway along time ago and now she's doing it again. yes, only her and Pat knows about this thing, their sister went somewhere to know more about the other side of her family... and she was thinking that maybe right now... Rita is with her brothers. she was thinking most especially Ken. she also cant possible ask him for help again because she's afraid of there might something happened again and in the end she'll be the one to blame if she'll ask Ken's help. its like the consequences she did a few months ago.

he was reading the letter, its already late but he cant sleep. he knows that improper to read someone's letter, but he has to know why Rita wanted to go and see this white house. deep inside he only wanted to understand her, he decided not to get revenge on her just because she's his enemy's sister. he dont wanna be look bad from this whole situation, if there's someone he wanted hold on grudge and get revenge... that would be her brother, Ken. "she's out of this... this is just between me and Ken...", his mind tells himself. as he ended reading the letter, he look around the room and made him realize what is made of... since Ken talks about the house about his memory of their mother, he wanted to know if Ken also left a memory about his sister Mae. though he didnt know him very well, he still wanted to know what make his dead sister love this man. he wanted to know why Ken killed his sister.

[flashback]

???: he... he... killed her.
Rome: what!?! h-how did you know about this?
???: because.... because.... because-
Rome: because what!?!
???: because she needs my help... our help. i didnt told you about it because.... because i afraid that you'll kill him-
Rome: you're afraid that i will kill him!?! but he killed your sister... OUR sister!?! what's wrong with you!?!!

after he talked to his sister, he went to Thailand to find Ken Wongrutiyan... the one who killed his sister. he trusted him because he thought Ken loved his sister, Mae. but why it ended up to this.

right now, he feel so confuse and dont know what to do... when he went back to the States to see his sister and ask her again. it was already too late, his mother told them that Mae's twin sister... runaway and their mother almost had nervous break down, but he felt relief when his cousin help him.

Rita cant also sleep because she's worried about things getting worst... but she wanted to make a call for her brother, she wanted to see him so that she can understand clearly about everything in this house and about her mother, however, its impossible for because someone's watching and guarding her, if she happens to meet with her brother, Rome might tell her father about this... and she wont let it happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few days later...

Por went home early, being tired from work, he knows that his brother is also tired from the meeting. everyday, there seems to be always have a meeting but he was glad enough that he dont speak alone because he always prepare a video call for his brother to communicate with other board members, however, he wanted to know if when his brother will be back soon.

as he finally got back home, the servant told him that someone called and was looking for him, he asked if who called but the servant told that SHE didnt told her name. "you mean SHE...", the servant just nod and went back to her work. "maybe its her again...", he thought. he told the servants and the butler that he'll be the one to answer some calls, that's because he'll wait for her to call again and he was hoping that she'll call again.

the phone rang in few hours of waiting and it did rang as he hope for, he immediately answered it.

Por: hello?
???: Por~! (he knew that it sounded from before, it wasnt the same voice like before when he talked to "Pat".)
Dianne: Pat??? no its me Dianne.
Por: who are you?
Dianne: its a long story... listen, your brother Ken and i talk about what happened to you. i decided to help you to get back your memory...
Por: who are you then? and how did you know about my memory... can i talk to my brother first?
Dianne: oh, your brother is not here, i dunno where he lurks around. but since you want to know me, i have to tell you who i am... (she smiled as she finally decided to help Por get back his memory.)

while Por and Dianne talked over the phone, Pat cant get through the line... she dialed the number for a couple of times already but the line was busy... "why it's so busy?...", she thought "what is he doing right now?", Pat thought about Por as she was trying to call him for a couple times already at this time. she decided to call again next time and hopefully, the line will not be busy anymore.

after they talked, Por was already convince with Dianne's proposal. Dianne will go with Ken to go back to Paris next week to meet him, Por was already convince and maybe with the help of this person... he'll might remember if who was "Pat". he was still expecting for that person named "Pat" to call. however, she didnt called again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where are we going?", Kanya was weakening each day, auntie Sara was already expecting about what will going to happen to Kanya one of these days and she wonder if the two were ready enough to do this to her, she's doubting even though she's hoping sometimes.

Auntie Sara: we're just going see the sunset today... i... i... i read at the local newspaper that there will be a wonderful sunset today. but first we got to dress up.
Kanya: i see... is there a celebration just for the sunset?
Auntie Sara: well, the two prepared a lot today. (referring to Ploy and Chakrit.)

as she glide the wheelchair where Kanya was sitting, the beach side had the particular simple arrangement as if there was a celebration. Kanya saw Chakrit who wears a simple white shirt pairing up with white pants. "Krit...", she called. Chakrit was talking to the priest and told the priest that they will start in any minute.

Chakrit: Kanya... we've been waiting for you... (he smiled when he approach Kanya.) i'd like you to meet father Miller.... (the priest shake hands with her.)
Kanya: what's going on? whe-where's Ploy? (Kanya didnt understand at all, there was simple aile that filled with flower petals along the way.)
Chakrit: dont worry.... she's coming already.

Auntie Sara prepared everything she could for this simple wedding that the two asked for, but for her... it was not only for Kanya... but also for her wishes to Chakrit and Ploy. she believe that these two will realize their feelings to each other... someday. everybody is waiting for Ploy only, the bride who will walk down the aile and the groom who's waiting for her, for some reason Chakrit felt nervous about this... he dont know why... but at the same time, he felt an excited inside of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after how many nights of working out with the stocks and their new business proposal plans, Ken already gave these documents to his uncle to be discuss with the board members as he's already planning to go back to Paris tomorrow, today after work he only planned to meet some of his new men that his uncle assigned. these men will be his eyes to the people who's trying to get into their company, he also assigned one person to go to this particular island. the white house. he wanted to know if his sister already went there, he paid him in a half to know what's going on already, he also sent a letter to Dok for him to know if what's happening already.

Ken went to the mall to meet someone, the owner of the mall. he just bought half of the prize of the mall itself, the owner want him to buy this mall for renovation plans. he know that its better if he lend some money from him, but the owner wanted him to invest in his business and he believe in his ideas more, since a lot of people in business talks about him eversince he appeared to their sight. everybody knows that he doesnt want them to see him as a being president of the corporation, but he already appeared from their sight because his uncle also remind him that everyone has to be aware of it.

his uncle told him that his father was not as bad he think, he was only like that in the past... because he did everything to negotiate with these people because of competing with Ratsami, but just right now... his only problem is his sister. he was thinking of not competing with him in any business, its not his fault if everybody wants him to invest in any business chains, he doesnt want to compete with him... if he would, he rather want to compete with him to get his sister.

meanwhile, Aff went to the mall to have lunch with someone, with her own boss, Aum. he wants to tell something, but she doesnt know if what he wants to talk about, maybe its about his hatred with her again and she dont want to hear anything again as she was trying herself to have distance with him. because that's also what he wants. Aff stroll at mall, she dont know if she really has to go lunch with someone like him.... until she saw someone unexpectedly.

Aff: Ken?
Ken: (he look at her, unexpected to see her either.) Aff?

he waited enough for her, he decided to get out of the restaurant to go back to the office. but as Aum got out of the restaurant, he just saw her... together with Ken. he was enrage again, he dont know why he have to see this man again... the worst is Aff went with this man instead of having lunch with him. he decided to follow them...

they decided to stop by at the ice cream parlor, Ken suggested to stop by here to try out the ice cream.

Aff: i havent eaten my lunch yet.
Ken: do you wanna go to the restaurant somewhere here?
Aff: nevermind... im not hungry anyways. (she just thought about someone.)
Ken: how's life?
Aff: i dont know...
Ken: what do you dont know?
Aff: how are you? did you and Rita already meet?
Ken: not yet...
Aff: but she already went to somewhere to meet you... but you havent meet her yet.
Ken: its not yet the right time.
Aff: what do you mean its not the right time? she's type of person who wants to deal with things as soon as possible.
Ken: its very crucial at this moment... i just came back here with some business...
Aff: i see... when are you going back to Paris?
Ken: tomorrow... (he sighed.) im sorry if i have to tell you this... but the Thabchumpon-Atichart is attacking me.
Aff: here we go again... what about my family?
Ken: i know i shouldnt have said that but for me... im not really competing with them.
Aff: i was thinking if you're going to use me again... im sorry but i dont wanna get in trouble anymore.
Ken: i know... but i hope you could still help me to communicate with my sister. i mean your my only way of talking to her...
Aff: (she understand the fact that he only wanted his sister, but she dont wanna get in trouble anymore.) im sorry Ken... but i already helped you last time and that's enough already. the rest is up to you... but i warn you... i dont want something will happened to my family. (she sighed as she recline her back to her chair.) why dont you just talk to my father again...
Ken: how can i? your father is also my enemy in this business...
Aff: that's not my problem anymore, if there's someone i would like to help... that would be my family. just think of me as your enemy.
Ken: im not asking too much, Aff... im just asking for your help so that i can see my sister again.
Aff: why dont you just meet her now? i dont know where she is right now, but im sure she's at the place that you're talking about in the letter.

as Aff went to leave him, she saw Aum standing infront of her. she dont know if Aum just saw her with Ken, but as Ken got out... he saw them, then Aum just look at him. he cant take this scene right now, seeing his enemy and the person who he's trying to hate, he's enrage and without hesitating... he just pulled Aff's hand to get away from this man. when they finally got far, he let go of her and said "i will get you away with this... i wont tell your father about this... but dont let me caught you again... you'll not be only hated by your sister... or me.... but also your father if you'll meet up with him again!", well said as he leave her and decided to go back to the office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"New World" CLICK ME

they were all surprise, especially Chakrit as Ploy trying to make her entrance and walk down the aile. himself, didnt expect to see Ploy wearing the dress that he wanted... for him, it just look so perfect and its the simplicity that counts. both Kanya and auntie Sara were smiling as they watch Ploy walk down the aile that is filled with petals. from there, Kanya finally realize that it was her wish that came true....

Chakrit: you look perfect... (he whispered to her ear.)
Ploy: (she sarcastically smile at him.) dont tease me like that... 'cause i bought this dress because it's what you want...
Chakrit: thank you for granting my wish... but im not teasing you... (he gave light kiss on the cheek.)
Ploy: Krit~! (she gave her a hard punch.)

Auntie Sara and Kanya laugh at the two, then the priest finally start the wedding. deep inside, she's blushing and brings shiver down her spine when he kissed her on the cheek only, how could this man normally do it with her... without even thinking any malicious thing. this was the second time around that he kissed her...

the next thing happened, they just realize that they were just exchanging vows with each other, her mind is full of thoughts right now. "is this for real now?.... why does he smile at like that???.... is he really going to be my husband???", her mind is so confuse. then, the father just announced "you may kiss the bride...", after that Chakrit just laid his lips through hers. "no~!!!!!!!!!!", her mind was protesting but her heart wasnt... but rather it beats faster and she know that he could hear it as he look at her slowly. but then, they knew that there was something right and for the second time... he kiss her again, though it maybe her first kiss... without hesitation, she kiss him back. "is this start?... am i falling?... why this kiss felt so right?... ", their minds were questioning themselves... without realizing that their heart beat each other against each other, responding to their feeling that are currently confuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sighed* lol.... XD see you on the next chapter :p
i dont know what to say... but just like before... i hope you like this chapter :)
i decided to put Pat and Por's conversational scene at the next chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Por and Pat's second conversation through phone but still he cant remember her, Pat was thinking if Por was stupidly playing lost his memory.
*Ann's confuse with her feelings. but not until she meet Ken again when Ken visited Dianne purposely at the school of arts. true, she doesnt know him at all...
*Aff and Aum's war because she wanted to quit from work... will her father also allow her to do as what she want?
*Rome wanted Rita's forgiveness... because he wanted to understand her. but the more Rita was trying to ignore... he also loses his patience.
*Ploy dont want Chakrit act as if he's really her husband because she knows that this is just a play, so why Chakrit play his role for real?

Spoiler Mode:

is Dianne the answer to get Por's memory back? if she is, will she also help Por to get close with Pat? however, she never met Pat before... what she will do to prevent Por to have this consistent communication with this girl?

Ann will be confuse with her feelings more... now that she saw Ken again... however, will she rather chose to hate him or not? what if she already forgave him?

if Aff will runaway, what will Aum do now? will he blame Ken?

what will Chiangsai do if there are possibilities that Ratsami and Ken will make up?

Ploy didnt know what to do now since she admit that she's already falling for Chakrit. she could still remember her promise to Chakrit and she keeps repeating it everytime Chakrit is trying to get to know her more and understand more... because he decided to know more about his wife now... is that mean he's admitting his feelings for Ploy too? what about Rita now?

meanwhile, Rome hates the fact that Rita tries to compare him to his cousin... Chakrit.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i super love this long update...thanks...so much happened...ploy and chakrit got married YAY! the whole ann/ken/aff/aum thing awesome ^^ rome and rita :D & por/pat i hope they can connect together..but i wonder what dianne will do...hmmmm

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yay!!!!!!! thanks for the update but need to know more about rome and rita can't wait for what you have in store for them finally ken and ann meet again...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i super love this long update...thanks...so much happened...ploy and chakrit got married YAY! the whole ann/ken/aff/aum thing awesome ^^ rome and rita :D & por/pat i hope they can connect together..but i wonder what dianne will do...hmmmm
what do you think about Dianne? do you think about her as a villain or not? XD

yay!!!!!!! thanks for the update but need to know more about rome and rita can't wait for what you have in store for them finally ken and ann meet again...
i know what you mean... im spoiling you guys for a little bit satisfaction but i wont spoil the whole sin you know. :lol:

I'll be back. B)

i know you would.... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
after the result of these scenes, im just imagining myself how i started it and i felt like my mind is being blank right now! JK~!

my new mode "sekreto para bibo".

if you want to know about my mode... go to http://bansa.org
choose tagalog-english dictionary

then find out these words:

sekreto

para

bibo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what do you think about Dianne? do you think about her as a villain or not? XD

i know what you mean... im spoiling you guys for a little bit satisfaction but i wont spoil the whole sin you know. :lol:

i know you would.... :p
hmmm i think that dianne seems like a good person..but when she called por...i kind of thought she's going to be a villain

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ughh....... why did Aum have to ruin Ken and Ann's meet!!!!!!! And then when he pulled Ann into the car, he was being all demanding and using Authority about her working at the art institute. Who does he think he is??? He's not even her husband yet, and besides, he doesn't even love her. He loves Aff! And I think the reason why he been getting so close to Ann is because he just trying to make himself hate Aff, eventhough he wants to be with Aff.

Well I do hope Ken gets to reunite with his sister Rita.. and I hope Ken gets to see Ann again.

Besides that, I hope Diane doesn't make Por forget Pat!

And Chakrit and Ploy are so in love.. it's going to be hard to just pretend not to be married or in love when they get back to Thailand. And it will be sad when Ploy tries to help Chakrit get back with Rita. My guess is Chakrit probably doesn't even want to get back with Rita after spemding so much time with Ploy.

Thanks for the update!