Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 23=-=_-'

Chiangsai talked to his son at Aum's office. asking Aum if he and Ann already set a date for the wedding, he got tongue tied when he was about their wedding again. it was too annoying to remind him about the wedding, as of now... he dont have time to think of it.

Chaingsai: im asking you... did you and Ann already talk about it.
Aum: dad... why are you so eagerly wanted to know about the wedding date? Ann and i already talk about it.
Chaingsai: and what did she said...
Aum: she wants me to get to know more...
Chaingsai: there's no time for that anymore... by the time you and Ann are married... that's the time you get to know each other.
Aum: dad, im just giving her time... plus, i dont want us to get in a hurry...
Chaingsai: dont wanna get in hurry, huh?... did you know how much time you're wasting? dont you want to be the president of this company?
Aum: who said i will be the president of this company?
Chiangsai: until now you still dont get it do!?! if by the time you're married to Ratsami's daughter... you'll get your position as president~! why do you always act like stupid as if you still dont know! (his father leave the office right away and went back to his own office.)

this is one of the reasons why he hate his father so much, he dont go home recently or just even visit his mom because of his father. he still dont even get why his father want him to get marry right away. firstly, he was force to get engage... and now, his father wants him to get marry right away as if there's no time. everyday he's hating him even more, he dont know why he has a father like him.

speaking of marriage, he dont know if he could still go on with this situation... since he was force. outside, of his office... to the window shield... he was just watching Aff silently. for the past three months she didnt even talk to him, as if she was continuously avoiding him. she only talk to him if its regarding about their paperwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, it's their first night in Sara's beach house Chakrit's aunt, together with Ploy and Kanya whom he introduce to his aunt. Chakrit only wanted to fulfill Kanya's wish as she wanted to see the beach, as for Ploy she's just taking Chakrit's suggestion and besides, he's the only one could help them. knowing that Kanya's didnt comeback anymore... she's was even more mad because Kanya's didnt even knew that Kanya was sick and dying already.

she was sitting at the balcony and thinking about her situation, its been three months already but eversince she got here... her family didnt even call her. she could understand the fact that her family is busy, but at least she could only hear their voices over the phone... would be already fine with her. while thinking about her family and missing them already, she didnt know that Chakrit was watching her awhile ago. he then brought her some coffee.

Ploy: thanks... you dont have to- (she look at him...) i mean thank you... (then she took sipped of her coffee.)
Chakrit: (he look away from her and watching at the stars.) i know what you're thinking.... (then he look back at her.) you miss your family right?
Ploy: you know... you can be a fortune teller... (it was true, how come he can read her mind. she only smile at him.) i just wanna say thank you...
Chakrit: for what?
Ploy: for suggesting to bring Kanya here...
Chakrit: for bring you TWO here... im just doing my job to help around. i know there's no more chance anymore for Kanya... but the least i could fulfill her wish is enough for me already. (then he pinch her nose...) and you.... if you really miss your family already, you should go cooperate with me~! (she knew what he meant. for the past three months of trying to walk again... only Chakrit help her, she like the fact how he was patient with her attitude that she shows towards him.)
Ploy: fine, doctor... (she laugh silly.) i can walk slowly now... is that mean i can go back anytime now?
Chakrit: not yet... because you still need to regain all your strength... and by the time you're ready to walk comfortably... that's the time you can go home and see your family.
Ploy: what about you? arent you going back to Thailand?
Chakrit: i dont know...
Ploy: you dont know... you even know the answer? what about your family that you left in Thailand.
Chakrit: they died already... (there were a moment of silence for a moment, she didnt expect him to say that.)
Ploy: im sorry...
Chakrit: its okay... my mom died along time ago... and my dad... i dont know where he is right now.
Ploy: im sorry...
Chakrit: you dont have to... (he smile.) its nothing. besides, my auntie Sara is my second family... she's the one who help me out on how to handle the hospital that my mom built years ago.
Ploy: i see... so you stayed here for a couple of years before you decided to work in Thailand.
Chakrit: yeah, its always been me and my cousin...
Ploy: your cousin is also a doctor?
Chakrit: no... he's an architect. i dont know if you probably heard about him... he's quite famous now because of his works.
Ploy: what's his name?
Chakrit: Rome... Rome Patchata. since he's the eldest and he got two sisters who are twi-
Ploy: Rome Patchata~! i was suppose to meet him when i had my accident... (she was a little surprise... she didnt expect that Chakrit and Rome... the guy she was admiring. she didnt know that they were cousins.) what a small world... (she smiled... as she remembered on how she research about Rome before.)
Chakrit: you're suppose to meet him...
Ploy: yeah because my father hired him as the architect of the resort project that my father was planning... but since i got accident... i didnt have a chance to meet him. and Rita-
Chakrit: is working as an interior designer of the project.
Ploy: how did you know?
Chakrit: he told me about it...
Ploy: arent you jealous?

he then remembered the day when he called Rome... Rita was the one who answered the phone. right now, he got into her question if he was jealous... he's not sure about it. so he dont know probably the answer if he's jealous. he know his cousin very well... a workaholic like him never falls easily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now he know exactly about Rita's whole profile... the work is more important to him, he wouldnt let her give a chance to getaway. he came up to something and made him think even more, it didnt take off his head no more... that he cant exactly take the fact that Rita and his mortal enemy, the one who killed his sister... Ken, is Rita's brother. "if you're leaving because you wanted to see your precious brother... then i wouldnt let that happened", he said while looking at the teared picture of Ken and his sister Mae.

he remembered the day he was planning to kill Ken because of what he found out about his sister, he went to Thailand just to meet him... but the fact that no one lives in the old mansion of Wongrutiyan from then... he was stupid that time, trying to wait for a couple of days... that might the Wongrutiyan family always visit their mansion. like the caretaker said, the family always visits summer only. however, he didnt expect that he would encounter someone that night he cant sleep... it was night already and everybody was sleeping already. he remembered that someone sneaked in to Wongrutiyan's mansion that time, it made him think... if that little girl was Rita.

(see chapter 16, of Rita and Rome's accidental meet before... CLICK ME)

Rome: you live here? you're really suck in lying little girl. do you want me to call the guards the now?
???: no... please...
Rome: then, why are you here?
???: i... i... i just wanna see my mother.
Rome: your mother? you mean the owner of this house.
???: you could say that...
Rome: you seem not so sure and you lie twice...

it made him think if the little girl from before was Rita... now that he knew that Rita is Ken's sister. in the end, he only sympathize Rita... having a brother like Ken. he still dont know what to do at this moment, but if Rita is really planning for a leave, he wouldnt let her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for three months had passed, she almost forgot about the Wongrutiyan brothers from then on... especially Por. Pat is finally back to her work and Aum let her handle the hotel as for the moment. even though she was already trying to forget about him, she still have to admit that her position right now in this hotel business is Por's position before. she didnt know that it would hard like this, suddenly... she just remember the day of how she met him, it made her realize that they were like cats and dogs before. then, right now... she was wondering if how he is right now.

she was browsing over the internet to find some new things about culinary, since she's currently working in hotel business. she was browsing about Italian and French cuisines, since the board meeting talk about producing new dishes and Aum just hired some new pastry chefs for the desserts. a month ago only, Aum just announce in public that he owns the Lilium Hotel from now on... though she still dont know how Aum got the hotel from the Wongrutiyan brothers, what makes her interest more is.... after browsing for a couple of pictures on the website, she just read a news article about "Ken Wongrutiyan" in culinary art festival. though she havent saw Ken Wongrutiyan before... she know the fact that it's Por's brother. she cant be probably mistaken... the one she's reading right now is none other than but Por's brother....

the news article about the culinary event last month was one of the successful event that has been show for this year, it said that Ken Wongrutiyan who's one of the judges in the event... "Ken just launch his new album 'Revealed' at the event because it's one of his surprising appearance to all the people who support his album before, the so called mysterious pianist 'Thomanah' has now reveal himself to the public to let the people interact with his compositions even more...", as Pat continued the article... she even wondered if where she heard the pianist "Thomanah" before... she was sure that she heard the name before. it was said in the article that why finally he revealed himself into the public and his answer "because of my brother... my brother was the one who suggest it, for he believe that nothing will be lost if the people will get to know the real me...", he ended his answer. the next news will be waiting for the plans of the so-called "Thomanah" if he will have tour for his upcoming album.

meanwhile, in Paris... Ken was trying to compose for his upcoming album. while trying to think of something that will inspire him, Por is at his room looking through the documents that he and Ken just received from Thailand. since the other board members from their businesses knew that Ken showed up in article about being musician, the board members wonder the brothers will still continue running their businesses in Thailand. it wasnt even a big deal to the other board members who invest to their business... because the fact they went back to Paris, Ken decided to work on the documents first and he just cant leave his brother who had just lost his memory, but Por insist that since they are brothers... they have to help each other. Ken realize how much he regret of not considering his brother in the past... he admit that he was really selfish and only thinks himself but now... he's is trying to catch up from the things he never did before. he and Por are more close now, and handling the businesses of the Wongrutiyan in Thailand would be much more easier now. also Por let his brother continue what he was doing... since he knew that Ken loves music, Por also like music... it something tells him that playing violin let him remember the day on how the first day he learned it. Ken gave the music box that their mother left to Por before she died, from there he always wanted to listen to it because he want get back his memory.

Listen to the musicbox that Ken gave it to his brother as the sign of remembering their mother always, "Imaginario" CLICK ME

after listening to the musicbox, suddenly he heard a familiar song that his brother was just playing... he got out of the room and saw Ken continue plays the song, he then hold onto his forehead... slightly felt the pain and didnt even know why it was aching so badly. there was a flashback memory in his mind...

"this was mother's song... we can play it together..."

"how?"

"you play the violin and i will play the piano..."

"okay... let me get my vio-"

"who said you're going to play your violin???"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was about to go now, since she spent her whole time in working out the documents that Aum gave it to her awhile ago. from afar, she knew that Aum was glaring at her... even though she already survive for months of avoiding him. yes, its better this way... she dont want it to happen again and one thing her concern only... is she's still hoping that Ann would talk to her... but each day is getting worst only. there was even one time that she tried to talk her but Ann ignore her, to their family... they knew that she and Ann is still in good circumstance.

as she was about to go home, she didnt know that Aum followed her "Aff! Aff, wait~!", he called as he chase her. she had no choice but to stop since he was calling her.

Aum: you're going home already?
Aff: (she didnt turn around to look at him.) yes...
Aum: (he look at his wristwatch and its still early, meaning she dont usually go home after work and he always knew that.) its still early...
Aff: i have to go home early, i still have some things to do... (feeling irritated.)
Aum: can you... stay for awhile?
Aff: (finally, she turn around to look at him.) is there something you want to discuss about the papers?
Aum: uh.... yeah. (he lied, he just want to see her and talk to her.)

they went to the cafeteria of the building, Aum didnt know how to start their conversation and so Aff started it. it took him for a moment to speak up, Aff only wanted to discuss about the documents that they've been working together in their department. he didnt expect her to be serious about work and they talk like they're friends anymore or does he wanted more than friends?

Aum: Aff, do you want to order something?
Aff: mmm... no, thanks. after this im going home already... (she opened the other portfolio to show the report to him.) so, where was i again?... wait...(browsing the pages.)
Aum: Aff... that's not what i want to talk about. (he said with seriousness on his face.) i... i... i... want us to talk about other.... things...
Aff: what other things? (she close the portfolio, her heart beats faster again... she knew what he meant.)
Aum: about... about... about us? i mean... we usually never talk about business or about work.
Aff: what about us? (she wanted to get him straight and finish this conversation because she know how this will end anyway.)
Aum: Aff... are you... are you avoiding me?
Aff: no
Aum: then why didnt you talk to me these past three months?
Aff: what do you mean i didnt talk to you? of course i did... i just wanted to be formal.
Aum: that's not what im talking about. i mean we never.... hangout anymore.
Aff: (she stood up from her chair and was about to go. she dont want to continue this conversation anymore, nor answer him back.) Aum, you know i cant hangout... im quite busy these past few months.
Aum: (he look at her as she was about to go.) whe-where you going?
Aff: im going now. you see, i still have to work on these papers that i showed-
Aum: (before she could probably go, he hold on to her hand to stop her.) wait-!... are you... are you avoiding me?
Aff: Aum... like i said... im not.
Aum: then why are you going now?
Aff: Aum... (she take off his hands.) i said im busy... i have to pass-
Aum: then do it tomorrow... or i will help-
Aff: Aum, i cant... i wanna finish this tomorrow. what's wrong with you?
Aum: im the one who suppose to ask you that... why are you acting like that? you're not the same person i've met before.
Aff: there's nothing wrong with me.... im just trying to make myself busy.
Aum: see... why you rather want to make yourself busy?
Aff: why do you care? if i want to be busy... then there's nothing wrong with that.... excuse me, i have to go now! (she ended and finally went.)
Aum: (as he watch her go...) then you are really avoiding me! (she stop from walking and since she knew to herself that she's really avoiding him, she wanted him to know the truth but she dont know if he could probably understand how she feel.)
Aff: (she look at him lastly...) yes... yes, I...AM... avoiding you! is that enough for you not to bother me anymore? (she walk away, she as fast as she could... she dont want him to follow her again nor... talk to her.)

her tears who were about to fall infront of him... gladly, she still could resist herself over him... if she will not let him go, she will not be able to talk to her sister again or worst... she couldnt stop loving him. its better like this ans she's determine to do this... she finally cried when she got inside of her car "just cry... for tomorrow you will not cry again... you have to forget him. this is part of repenting your sins", she said to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day turns night... inside the study room.

Aff did went home early and was just trying to finish the documents for tomorrow's presentation, no one is using the study room... so she's been staying for couple of hours already in the study room. meanwhile, Pat was just pulling Rita to discuss of what she had just discover...

Rita: where we going?
Pat: there's something i wanted to show you...
Rita: then why are you bringing me here... (they got inside the study room to let her show the website that she discover awhile ago.)
Pat: (when she thought that no one is inside the study room, they both saw Aff sitting and working at the study table.) ah... Aff...
Rita: what do you want me to show then? (she doesnt care if Aff was there.)
Pat: (she turn on the other pc and as she log on to the site where she saw Rita's brother over the web news article.) i saw Ken Wongrutiyan at web news article.
Aff: sssshhhhhhhh~! Pat, they might hear you. remember... dad warn us not to talk about those brothers anymore.
Pat: sorry...
Rita: what website is that?
Pat: oh it's-
Aff: Pat... Rita.... i said stop it. if mom and dad will caught you- (then her phone suddenly ringing... before she could answer it.) you two stop it now-
Rita: i just wanna see it, duh~!

it was unregistered number who was calling her, but she answer the call as she wanted to know if who was calling. "Aff... its me...", a familiar voice over the phone, it was none other but Ken.

Aff: Ken? (both Pat and Rita look at her... as she just mentioned his name.)
Ken: Aff... yeah, its me.
Aff: wh-why all of sudden you just called? (she lowered her voice when she look at her sisters.)
Pat: you dont need to lower your voice.... (she bluntly smile as she want Aff to hear what she said, for she was right... while Rita bit her lower lip, as if she wanted to talk to her brother over the phone.) Rita, arent you going to talk to your brother?
Rita: huh?
Ken: who was that?
Aff: mmm... its just me and my sisters.... i mean... she's here. (she meant Rita.)
Ken: i see... how was she?
Aff: d-do you want to talk to her? (then she look at her sisters...)
Pat: go talk to him now... (she keep pushing Rita to go over with the phone and to talk her brother.)
Rita: can you just wait... they're still talking. (but deep inside, mix feelings she felt right now. for some reason she felt hesitant.)
Pat: go to talk to him right now... she's not his sister... you are. (she's referring to Aff who's still over the phone.)
Aff: i will give the phone to her... (she said to Ken then she gave her phone to Rita...) just make it faster... i dont want us dad to caught us.
Rita: f-fine... (then Aff left the room to get the books from her room.)

as Aff leave the room, their mom was just about to call them for dinner "Aff... can you call out your sisters to go down now for dinner?", Anchali said with calmness to her voice. she went back to the study room to call them again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"arent you going to join us for dinner?", Ann ask him, he stopped the care infront of Thabchumpon's mansion. when Aum fetch her at the school awhile ago, she notice that he seemed so strange, as if he was not in the mood or dont know if he really had a big problem in the office. "Aum, is there something wrong... because i've been talking since awhile ago and i just thought if you're listening?", she continued. since she was trying really hard to forget about the past and maybe just focus to the present time, she might be fine already... but if when is the time that she's trying to move on, now she wonder if what's going on with Aum.

Aum: i... im... im sorry... (he look at her.)
Ann: is there something wrong?
Aum: no... i mean nothing. im just thinking so many things, dont worry about it.
Ann: aren't you going to join us for dinner? i mean, dad is still not home yet but mom would be glad to see you.
Aum: ok, but... i'll go home after dinner... (they both got out of the car, he then suddenly ask... if she and Aff are okay now.) Ann...
Ann: yeah?
Aum: are you and Aff have talk already?
Ann: why did you suddenly ask that? (she dont wanna talk about it, but it still have to bring it up.)
Aum: i just wanted to know... im just concern.
Ann: concern about me? or to Aff? (he suddenly caught off guard. why would she think if he's whether concern for her or to Aff? why cant be both?)
Aum: for how many times... i've told you, im concern for both of you... i.... i... im just saying this, because the reason why Aff is also avoiding me is because you and her havent even talk yet.
Ann: what do you mean she's avoiding you?
Aum: uh.... its nothing... but i was just thinking-
Ann: look, Aum... even if im your fiance... i dont wanna interfere your life, i do respect you... and so whatever problem that you have with Aff... is not my problem anymore. but i hope also you would think about what kind of relationship we really have... i dont care if this is just an arrangement of our parents. (before she went inside the house.) by the way, its also my decision... if when is the right time or when will i talk to her. (then she went inside the house first and leave him.)

for the past three months, he still dont get it nor Ann told him if why she dont wanna talk to Aff, he also wanted to know... because this maybe the reason why Aff is avoiding him. now that he's in Thabchumpon's house and join the dinner with the family... he knew it would be really awkward for Aff that he'll join dinner to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Krit, didnt brought some guests for a long time... usually he only brought some guys... he dont usually bring some women to introduce it to me...", Aunt Sara brought some hot chocolate to Ploy and Kanya. but Kanya was still asleep, so she just left the other mug at the top of the side table. she approach Ploy who look at her and smile as Aunt Sara is one of the most nicest person that Chakrit could ever proud of, as Chakrit told Ploy about his aunt last night.

Ploy: thanks... (she accept the hot chocolate that has been given to her.) i... i didnt know about that...
Aunt Sara: when i saw you... i thought you were the one whom Chakrit wanted to introduce in our family. because he promise me that he will bring his future wife and introduce it to me, but i was wrong... i saw Kanya... (Ploy just smile, dont even know of how she will react.)
Ploy: where is Chakrit?
Aunt Sara: oh, he woke up this early and decided to jog around the beach side.

they both look at the beach side as they saw Chakrit jog around. when Kanya already woke up, aunt Sara invite the two to have breakfast already. since she can walk already, Kanya is the one who uses the wheelchair from then on. they had a breakfast at the gazebo and can over view the beach side. finally, Chakrit join them at breakfast. "after this... i want you to stroll around... Kanya. you're the one who want to see the beach side, you should come along too... Ploy", he said at breakfast... Kanya just smile, Chakrit understand what Kanya says with her smile. they both know that Kanya cant talk anymore... as she is getting more worst everyday, she lost her voice even before they came to the beach side. as for Ploy, all of a sudden she didnt know why but she suddenly felt jealous of how Chakrit cares more on Kanya, it was strange feeling inside her, but she knew that she dont have to feel that way since Chakrit cares for her and Kanya equally. last night, Chakrit didnt answer her question if he's even jealous his cousin and Rita working together. after that question, he changes the topic and after awhile... he left her as he was about to sleep last night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as what she have expected, there was really an awkward moment between Aff and Aum, at dinner... Ann always caught Aum and Aff glaring at each other. she could see the fact that Aum wanted to talk to Aff, but he cant. after dinner, while Pat and Aum discuss about the hotel business, Ann decided to talk to Aff.... she wanted to be frank this time.

Ann: Aff, i want to talk to you... (Aff dont know why all of a sudden Ann wanted to talk to her. but they went outside at the garden to talk there.)
Aff: Ann?... (Ann crosses her arms as she stare at her.)
Ann: i dont know what's going between the two of you... i mean you... and Aum. i dont care, if you have this intimate relationship with him. but i just-
Aff: (she was confuse and why all of a sudden Ann act this way towards her.) wait... i dont understand what you're sa-
Ann: let me finish first... i just want you to know that havent forgive you yet, what you did to me is worst more than anyone else. even if tried to move one with my life, it doesnt mean that i already forgot about what you did to me. i dont know... if i should really forgive you.
Aff: tell me, Ann... tell me, what should i do just for you to forgive me? if you're telling me that if i have to avoid your fiance... i did it along time ago. if you only knew how much i suffer from guiltiness because of what i did to you...
Ann: im glad you know that... but if you're really avoiding Aum... you shouldnt let allow yourself working to the department same as him.
Aff: it was dad who assigned me- (she decided not to reason out anymore, besides her sister wouldnt believe her. she just want her forgiveness.) Ann, tell me... what should i do... for you to forgive me... (her phone was ringing and when she answer the phone... it was Ken. Ann was standing infront of her while she's over the phone with Ken.) i'll... just call you back later...(Ann knew it was Ken, because she mentioned his name when she answered the phone first... but Ann looks so unaffected and doesnt care at all anymore.)
Ann: i didnt know you still communicate with him even dad already forbidden us...
Aff: but he called to talk to Rita... Rita is still his sister.
Ann: i dont care...
Aff: Ann, tell me why did you sudden change... you're not the same-
Ann: it's because of you~! it's all your fault~! you and Ken~! IF YOU DIDNT LET ME KIDNAP.... i wouldnt act like this~! (she was starting pointing to herself but she was controlling herself not to cry.) now, you still wanted to know why i have change??? (her voice was shaking, as if she was about to cry.) you know the whole story.... Pat dont know anything about what happened to me, you dont even know what happened to me... you're so unbelievable, you still communicate with that 'bastard'... maybe you're planning something again.
Aff: no... he called because he wanted to talk to Rita. Ann... im... im sorry. im really really sorry...
Ann: you did that because of your jealousy... how could you? i cant believe you are my sister. (she pause for a moment.) what... you're jealous of me??? you did this because of your jealousy??? (while Ann is in the middle of exhortation with her, Aff was murmuring to stop it already. she dont wanna hear it anymore. she already said that she was guilty.) what??? you want me to stop-
Aff: yes~! (she felt like bomb when she raise her voice, she dont want Ann to say things any further. she's guilty enough.) i want you to stop it now~! he's already yours, im avoiding him because it for my own good! (she cant control her feelings anymore, she just cried infront of her.) yes, i am jealous... because i am in love with him. i let him go... because i love him... i let him go because of you... because you're the one whom he'll get married. im doing this because what i did to you was the stupidest thing i ever done! i... i... i am selfish... i am selfish when i love someone. but that someone.... he could never love me no matter how much i will show my feelings to him.
Ann: you're patently absurd. i dont know if i could still forgive you... (Ann went away, she left Aff at the garden crying.)

they didnt know that Aum was there, hiding at the corner... he heard it all. he's in dilemma for a moment and as he watches Aff crying alone at the garden... he wish he could sympathize her, but the fact that Aff let him to be look more stupid as he remember the day when Aff accompany him to look for Ann that time and she even told him to let go of her sister if he doesnt really love Ann after all, because it was all indeed an arrange marriage between him and Ann only. even though Aff did that because now he knew that she loved him, it was still wrong... she did not only hurt Ann... but she also let him more look like stupid and Aff was trying to be innocent from all that happened in the past. he was concern more about Ann's feelings right now, being traumatize... he didnt even know what happened to her or what Ken did to her.

right now, he dont if he still have to pursue his feelings towards Aff, he just simply hate what Aff did to her OWN sister. and he dont ever want to see Ken again... because he might kill him only because of what he did to Ann.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Ann went back to her room, Pat was just about to approach her as she wanted to borrow some of her collection in instrumentals. as she wanted to confirm something, she left Rita at the study room to think if how she will take leave... Rita is now planning to go visit white house that Ken was talking about in the letter and she ask about the key awhile ago...

Ken: how are you?
Rita: im fine...
Ken: im sorry about last time...
Rita: i forget about that already... but then my whole family doesnt want me to get involve with you anymo-
Ken: i know...
Rita: i dont understand about the white house and the key that you're talking about in the letter...
Ken: i want you to visit that house... it has all the memories that i kept from our mom.... that is... if you really want to get to know her. i will give you my number if you want to go there just call me... so that i can tell my men to fetch-
Rita: uh... no need. if dad finds out that im going somewhere to meet with your men... he'll ground me even more. (he slight laugh a little when Rita said that she'll be grounded.) are you laughing?
Ken: uh... no. ok, i'll just tell you the address if you're planning to go there alone. there's only one driver who knows about the white house, i'll just tell him about that if by the time you're going to meet him.
Rita: ok...
Ken: i just want you to know that im glad that i've talk to you...
Rita: but i also want to let you know that... even if we've talk already... it doesnt mean we are already fine. i still havent forgive from what you did to my whole family... especially to my sisters...

after their conversations that time, she returned the phone to Aff awhile ago. right now, she's still at the study room and was thinking about her situation. when finally she thinks another idea of how she could get there to the white house that Ken was talking about... she hoped that she could probably see the white house. hoping to escape by using her excuse out of work. when she decided to go back to her own room, that was the time Ann entered the study room... to look for Pat.

Ann wonder why Pat wanted to borrow her old collection instrumentals, she threw her collection last week only at the basement of their house. for her, the collection of 'Thomanah' reminds her of Ken only and so she decided to dispatch all her collection from her room. however, she even got wonder why Pat was looking for her collection. she thought Pat was inside the study room, as she look over some things on the table, she decided to turn off the computer... but when she tried to turn on the monitor to shut it down. surprisingly, she didnt expect that she would saw Ken's picture at the web news article, of course she wonder what it is about... and when she finally saw the quotations about Ken's interview....

"this cant be... he's..... he is.... Thomanah???.............."

"h-how come???......"

as he read the news article about his interview, the mystery man behind this piano... is no longer in the picture, the so-called "Thomanah" will use his real name now and be known as "Ken" for his public appearance. she dont know how to react of the revelation that the person she admires... she remember the day when Ken play the piano, no wonder why Ken play the piano beautifully... simply because he was the one she admires. but why, how come? why did suddenly reveal himself to the public? these questions again running to her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[guys, this is the segment scenes while the background sound is playing.]

The Sound of the Unforgettable CLICK ME

when Ann finally knew that Ken was Thomanah, what she felt right now is getting worst... she want to forget everything now... as she got out of the room and encounter on Pat who was about to go inside the study room, she saw her sister... that she found her old collection at the basement. get her collection and get back to her room....

meanwhile, Kanya and Ploy did enjoy when Chakrit brought them along at the beach side, since Kanya go with them and play at the seashore... she just watch them happily. then auntie Sara approach Kanya to watch the two(Chakrit and Ploy) together. "aren't they look good together?", Kanya said when she look at auntie Sara who's only smiling... as she realize that she never saw his nephew smiling that before...

Ken felt relief when he talk to his own sister, as if they are fine already. he wish to see her soon... but he has to give time to all those people whom he hurt. he was in Por's room, he stopped playing piano awhile ago when he heard something inside Por's room and he found that Por fainted because of headache... as the doctor said.

when Por woke up, he tapped Ken's palm and said "i dreamed something... there's this song i want us to play", Por said with weakness to his voice. Ken understood what he meant, Ken realize that maybe it would be a good idea if they could play together with some compositions he made, it will be part of Por's recovery that Ken was wishing. he hoped that Por will get his memory back soon.

the next day, Rita gave Rome and Ratsami a little surprise when she came at the meeting to present her designs. from there, she told Ratsami and Rome that she should go at the resort to look over again... but actually, it was just her excuse. Ratsami thought that Rita is back for their project again and wasnt trying to leave the project hanging, so he allowed Rita to go check the island again... to finalize everything. inside the office Rome wanted to talk to Rita to make sure.

Rome: why do you have to come alone there? (referring to the island site.)
Rita: im going there because i wanna finalize everything.
Rome: (he bluntly smile.) you're going there to finalize everything??? you dont even know what you're saying at the board meeting awhile ago.
Rita: what do you mean? like i dont know everything in this project?!
Rome: that's not what i meant. i am the architect here and you're the interior designer. and you're not going alone there because i have to come along. dont you even know how many projects i am handling? and yet, i still have to come along with you?
Rita: so what if i am an interior designer? like i said before, i will go alone there... i dont need your help or you dont have to be there if you dont want to.
Rome: are you out of you mind? i am the architect, i specifically design the exterior... havent you learn these things in college? (but suddenly, something came up to his mind that maybe Rita wanted to go alone because the fact that its only her excuse.) or... you're planning to go somewhere... you're just making an excuse.
Rita: of course not.... fine, if you really want to come along... go ahead. but im not gonna ride with you.

he knew it... he knew that Rita is planning something. this time, he cant let her go... he has to monitor and if Rita is planning something, he will tell Ratsami right away.

meanwhile, at the managing department... Aum was planning to make Aff's life worst. as starting today, even though he's still confuse with his feelings for her... he rather chose to hate her, for Ann's sake. they accidentally got into the elevator together, and just as expected... he knew that Aff was also avoiding her. but then he break the silence between them.

Aum: this is what you really want, right?... i just want you to know that i heard everything last night... (Aff look at him as she didnt expect him to say that.) im so disappointed after what i've heard last night...
Aff: i... i... i only did that because-
Aum: because you love me? Ann was right... and i just knew how selfish you are. (he look at straight into her eyes.)
Aff: that's why im avoiding-
Aum: avoiding me... because you're afraid that i will also find the truth?
Aff: no!
Aum: you know what... you shouldnt have let me look like stupid when we both looking for your sister that time. you should have rather told me!
Aff: if i told you about it... would you really understand how i feel? i know what happened to us was a big mistake.... and the more i think about it, the more Ann wouldnt forgive me!
Aum: she will never... ever forgive you! because of what you did to her... i still cant believe that you did that to her! (when he raise his voice over him, he push her as she recline at he wall.) i dont care.... if you did that because of your selfishness... or you did that because you love me.... (as they reach the ground floor and the door opened automatically, the people watch them... with their scene.) since this is what you really want.... fine... i will not just avoid you... but i hate you....

he said his final words as if it break the ties between them. he left first and Aff went to the ladies room first just to cry, she cried... because finally the person she loved hate her most. she was suppose to feel satisfied enough... now that, she cant interfere her sister and the person she loved most. it will never happened again. however, a part of her felt the sorrow, even though she really deserve this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was already night, after the long day of playing at the seashore and stroll around... Kanya and Ploy really enjoyed today. Auntie Sara decided to have their dinner near at the seashore... then Chakrit prepared the bonfire for them to gather there and Ploy help out on auntie Sara to make some barbecue.

after the long talk and eating near at seashore, auntie Sara went back to the house to get some fresh fruits as their desert. while waiting for auntie Sara to come back, Kanya watches the two as they both look at the star again... and so she look at the stars. when there was a shooting star passing by... Chakrit, Ploy and Kanya made their wishes... silently.

Kanya: what did you two wished? (Chakrit and Ploy look at her...)
Ploy: mmm... i rather keep it as a secret. what about you? (she asked Chakrit... but he only smile at her.) what about you, Kanya? what did you wish? im sure you there's nothing you could ask for more.
Kanya: true... there's nothing i could ask for more... but i wish my doctor a happiness... (she was referring to Chakrit, then she look at him.)
Chakrit: why did you wish me a happiness?
Ploy: hey~! Kanya, why did you wish him a happiness? what about me? (Kanya just giggled.) im getting suspicious now, do you love Chakrit?
Kanya: of course i am... he's the one who took care of me and so i love him... im the one who suppose to ask you that.
Ploy: huh? m-me???
Kanya: yeah... do you love Chakrit? (Ploy dont know why she cant answer her right away, it was more likely... she got caught with her question.) nah... you dont have to answer it... im just joking... (she then smile at her.)
Chakrit: im sure... the reason why she cant answer your question is because she really do love me (he and Kanya laugh as Ploy felt embarrass...)
Ploy: yuck~! (she admit that she doesnt like how Kanya and Chakrit get along when they joke around her. but so far... for how many months that they've been together. she survive on they mock her.)
Kanya: but to tell you honestly... (she look at to him with seriousness on her face.) i really wish you a happiness, i even wish that hope you two will get marry... (Ploy and Krit look at each other... they both didnt expect that Kanya would say that.) but dont worry... its not really serious, its just my wishful thinking.
Ploy: then why are you thinking that way?
Kanya: because you two look good together... and only Chakrit could take care of you like that.
Chakrit: im gonna help my aunt to get the deserts...
Kanya: you're just trying to avoid the topic...
Chakrit: of course not... if Ploy and i do look good together... and im going to marry her... our children will not be handsome as me... because they'll look like their mother. (when Chakrit said those words as part of the joke, Ploy threw him a handful of sand.)

when Chakrit went back to the house to help his aunt, Kanya just laugh as Ploy starting to get piss because their jokes "that's what i love about him...", Kanya said as she continually laughing... while Ploy is still pissed. but for some reason, what Kanya said made Ploy realize that she and Krit suddenly have this little foundation of their friendship... however, she dont think that its time for her to be in love... plus, she wanted to take as joke when Kanya said that she wanted her and Krit to get marry. its also impossible for her to be in love with him, for he's in love with her sister... Rita. and she even wanted to help Krit to be together with Rita.

on the other hand, Chakrit was thinking seriously about what Kanya said awhile ago... he knew that she's dying already. and he understand the fact that a person like Kanya have certain requests to be granted, he'd already encounter some people like Kanya. so if he could only grant their wishes, he will do everything... so that he can see them happy only even if they have only much lesser time to live in this world. however, he had never heard like this kind of situation before nor he have ever encounter. what Kanya's request... is way too much, but for the short time he met Ploy... he realize that she's not bad at all, he already admit that he had a wrong impression... but right now, he was thinking carefully... if Kanya is serious enough to let him and Ploy to get marry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

grrrrrrrrrrr.............. wow, it took me 4 days to make theses scenes for this chapter only. ERRRRR XD :p
but i survive it... imagine, i was attacked by writer's block mode... everyday. i have to download some
songs just to make me inspire to write the scenes. but then, i hope you like this chapter as for another update of mine.

am i torturing you with this LONG CHAPTER...? XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*awkward moments of Ploy and Krit.
*Aum was trying to make Aff jealous for no reason... as Aum invited Ann to have lunch with him in the building. not only with them but infront of Ratsami and Chiangsai, as well as Aff was invited for lunch.
*Rome and Rita went to the island... but Rome thought they will visit the site... and just so he realize that Rita brought some extra clothes.
*Pat wanted to know Ken's number for she wanted to talk to Por.

Spoiler Mode:

in the end Krit will propose to Ploy all of a sudden. while, its Rome and Rita's first night at the white house... but Rome will start to get mad here, as he wanted to take his revenge on Ken's sister... Rita.

Aum will try to act here an asshole as he will try to make Aff's life worst... making her jealous... but the worst is... he didnt approve Aff's hard work to the documents that she pass to him. Ann will wonder why Aum act so sweetly to her, he will call from time to time... and even ask her for a dinner date after work...

though Pat got Ken's number already as Aff gave it to her... when she tried to call and notice Por's voice... sadly, Por cant even remember her. she wonder why he forgot her or why he acts like he didnt know her at all. (of course that's because Pat didnt know that Por lost his memory...)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
love the updates... now i know why aum is angry with aff... haha...

wow.. looks like chakrit and ploy start to have some feelings between each other..

thanks for the update.

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey.... nice update..... quickly upload the next episode soon....

good update nikki....cant wait for more drama.....lolz

love the updates... now i know why aum is angry with aff... haha...

wow.. looks like chakrit and ploy start to have some feelings between each other..

thanks for the update.

wow can't wait for what rome has in store for rita......hehehehe right now aum, aff and ann are pissing me off

amps~! (as expected) with the scenes... i just hope i didnt torture you in this chapter... because i think... this is the longest chapter scene i've ever done. well, im just following the "next chapter scenes" as what is says... so i have to write everything and one the reasons why its long is... because i added some scenes and hints... like this will also be a hint to Ken's unrequited love... Mae. i hope you read thoroughly this chapter.

as you can see this chapter also shows... the hatred and forgiveness...

fun

Expired Sarnie
It could have been longer, just kidding. I enjoyed this chapter but I am anticipating more of Rteam (together at the white house eh ahahaha). Krit and Ploy are kind of boring me. And Ann just forgive Aff already (ahahaha then again I wouldn't want to forgive someone that easily)! :lol:

Keep them coming!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the update, Nikki. I'll be back to read in a bit!

I'm saving this for last since it looks long!!! gotta read this one while eating.

Okay.. I'm back.. and I will reads now. WOW.. lol.. nikki.. I think you broke the record for the longest update!!!!!! BRB.. READING RIGHT NOW.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whewwwwwwwww.... I read everything word for word, girl. You know... you're very awesome for taking your time to add pretty colors, music, and sometimes visual aide. You are one dedicated writer! Thanks for this awesome update... Now.. let's brainstorm.. lol

Okay..... I'm still a bit confused as to what exactly Chiansai is doing, but I'm pretty sure you will reveal everything soon. I really enjoyed the scene where Ann finally confronted Aff.. I was hoping for some slapping face actions, but still, I was satified with Ann calling her out. And I'm so glad Aum is on Ann's side... cause if you really think about it... kidnapping is a big deal! Why Aff allowed Ann to be kidnapped was beyond evil! I mean, wasn't she worried with what might happened to her sister?? And even when she knew who kidnapped Ann, she was still quiet about it. She doesn't even know Ken that well enough to fully trust him with her sister. I'm so glad Aff is getting hers right now, meaning the one person she loves the most which is Aum is totally hating her guts.

And as for Rome and Rita.. I have a feeling that they will have a life changing event on the island. :D

I still can't believe how Ploy totally changed. Which is very sweet, because remember.. she despised Chakrit in the beginning. It's very bittersweet!!!

And as for Pat and Por... I really want to read more scenes about them.. I'm sure you will add them, since you love to spoil your readers right?

And finally.... Ken and Ann... sigh... I fear that this relationship will be hard to mend since Ann already has a fiance, and pretty much Ann's whole family hates him.

But anywho.. thanks for the update.. I really enjoyed it, as you can see. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
READER's MIGHT BE THINKING: if what happened to Pat and Por... they said they seem to be out in the picture.

NO...

many events happened already, of course Pat and Por will have their scenes once they meet already. BUT... as for the moment, they cant terribly meet because Por lost his memory. i did in purpose that he lost his memory... for HIM to MEET HER not remembering anything.

also... they ask me if why there not so much scenes with Ann and Ken.

NO...

actually they have their scenes soon... because if you have read the events that happened to them... what i made to Ann, Ken, Aff and Aum's love story... is just simply complicated.

same goes for Rome, Rita, Chakrit and Ploy... i just dont want to spoil the important details.

bear with it.

sle1987

sarNie Egg
Pooh~! add moko... wala ko pa nabasa ang story mo. pa-borrow ng icons at banner mo ha.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... i cant wait till aum is an asshole.. but kind of feeling sorry for aff..
i mean when he told her he hates her... man... she loved him so much...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an awesome update ^^ now aum hates aff and they work together too...that must suck lol....rome/rita^^ heehee....i can't wait for chakrit to propose to ploy wooohooo....thanks for the update :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 24=-=_-'

days had passed...

everyone is trying their selves to get busy, by the help of Aum... Ann recovered so fast as she gets wonder why Aum showing so much care about her, indeed she's thankful for Aum's patiently waiting for her whenever she's busy. she notice how much Aum is being carefree and he wanted her to the same thing. date is always the answer, for the past few days he recently took her to some dinner date after their work. it's also the way of getting to know each other, Aum tried to cheer her up and she admit that she like it that way. on the other hand, Aum was trying himself to get Ann's attention to let his feelings subside on Aff. yes, he hate that kind of feeling... that he's falling for her but the fact from what Aff did to Ann... he cant forgave her.

each day, everytime they meet in the office... he's even hating her more and more. one day, Ann visited him to surprise him. it was lunch time and so she personally went to see him to give the invitation card for tonight's art exhibition of her fellow friend. her fellow friend also told her that she and Aum were colleagues, and so he wanted to see Aum again.

everyone at the office and also Aff got surprise when Ann came in. the staff knew who she was, but when she entered the office Ann and Aff were just staring at each other as if they had a silent war between them. for the past few nights, Ann already realize... if it's time to forgive her. she dont know when they will talk again or how will they start their conversation, maybe it's time to forgive her and start a fresh between them. after all, they are sisters and it's really awkward within their family that only she and Aff dont talk at all.

she entered to Aum's office and Aum got surprise when she suddenly came in.

Aum: Ann... what a... surprise. i didnt expect you're coming.
Ann: i personally came here for you to give this... (handing him the invitation card of exhibition.) tonight is your colleague's art exhibition...
Aum: my colleague? (he opened the card to see the list and he saw his name at the invitation. and yes, he's familiar with the artist's name.) yeah, she's familiar...
Ann: she said you were colleagues... and when she personally talk to me... she wanted to see you again. besides, she also knew that we are engage...
Aum: i see... so... this is tonight's art exhibition?
Ann: yeah, after that... we can go somewhere if you want us to have dinner tonight.
Aum: (he just smile at her, because the past few days... they always had the dinner date after work. he look at his watch and its already lunch.) did you already took your lunch?
Ann: not yet... i was about to go now to have lunch.
Aum: uh... no. why dont you join us lunch together at the conference with my father and your father. besides, your father will be happy to see you.
Ann: no, it's ok. i also dont want to disturb your work. i just want you to pick me up by 6-
Aum: Ann, since you're already here... dont you think it's a nice idea to have lunch with our father?

Ann finally agree with them, so when Aum called to their respective father's office, they finally get up on their seats to go to the conference room. as they came out together at his office, they saw Aff was about to go to have lunch, and so before she could leave, Ann called her "Aff...", she finally called. Aff stop and being hesitant to face them both. "we're going to the the conference room to have lunch with dad... why dont you join us?", she tried to be invited even though it may look awkward between them.

Aff: i... i... im going to have lunch with some-
Ann: its a lunch with a family, since im already here... dad wants to see us together having with him.

Aff dont know what to answer, it's every unexpected to her that Ann finally talk and inviting her to have lunch. she dont know if it's intentional or she's being sarcastic only because the staff knew that they are sisters. however, maybe she's thinking negatively with her sister only, she wanted to think that this maybe a start between them. hoping that Ann already forgave her. in the end, she agreed to come with them to have lunch.

as for Aum, he also didnt expect talk to Aff as if they are in good terms already. however, he might couldn't handle this kind of situation... he still cant forgive Aff and he dont when his hatred will end with her. he was thinking that Ann was trying to be nice with her only or maybe it was just an act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after thinking for the past few days of how she will go the place where she already plan to go without someone who will go with her... Rita failed. she still cant think of a plan of how will Rome not going along with her. she failed. it annoys her and she was thinking that Rome might drag her back to the city, she dont know what to do now. Rita packed her things last night to go along with her plans... she's willing to see the white house and she doesnt care anymore if Rome would come along.

their servant told her that Rome just arrive picking her up for them to leave, and so she went downstairs already to see him... but not interested all.

Rita: why did you come? (pretended as if she dont know that he have to pick her up.)
Rome: didnt i told you that i will pick you up?
Rita: well then... you're late.
Rome: i went to talk to your father first.
Rita: w-why? i mean why did you talk to him? what did you talk to him? (getting cautious.)
Rome: nothing... its about the project only. he told me that we should take care everything and finish so that next month we could start building the resort that we design.
Rita: fine... whatever... its you're job to construct the project anyway.... (when she got out of the house, he followed her.)
Rome: (watching her standing as if she's waiting something.) what are you standing there? let's go...
Rita: i cant believe you're not gentleman enough to open the door for me. (she sigh and open the door of his car.)

they both got inside the car now and he started the car as they go. Rita decided to ignore him, besides she doesnt even want to talk to him. he wanted to discuss about their project but Rita wasnt listening and she even get her earphones to listen to the songs that Pat to her phone. it was the instrumental songs that her brother compose, but because Rome needs her attention... he suddenly stop the car. "why arent you listening to me?", he asked as he stop the car and get the earphone to her left ear.

Rita: what the hell is your problem?
Rome: im the one who's suppose to ask that? why arent you listening to me?
Rita: what are you talking about... i dont even know what you're saying.
Rome: because you're not listening.
Rita: so?
Rome: what do you mean "so"? im talking about the projec-
Rita: is there anything else we have to talk about? why is it always the project?
Rome: because we are working. because we are going to the site. because this is what you decided.
Rita: but i never said that you should come along.
Rome: but it's my job... its our job to look at the site. it's my job to look at your design proposal.
Rita: but it doesnt mean we to go together... i think you're the only who made this rule, you shouldnt come along.
Rome: (he's already pissed off.) i dont know why i should get to work with you...
Rita: why dont you just quit your job and we're done now.
Rome: grrrrrrrr...... (he started the car again.)

he cant take stand her anymore, he never work with someone like her before... he's suppose to be the boss but right now... she carelessly saying those words to him. "wait 'til you see... im gonna get you", in his mind he warn her by his looks. he's controlling his temper on her, eversince he knew that Rita was Ken's sister. he also cant stand by taking the fact that they are siblings, he was thinking of revenge in the first place...

however, part of him is not a type of guy who would do a revenge to a woman or use them for his revenge. he never do such a thing if he thinks about his sisters, his twin sisters. but the one died along time ago... and she died because of the person he hates most... and the one he treats as his mortal enemy. how he wish that he killed Ken along time ago because of what Ken did to his sister Mae.

"how are you now? i just called to assure if you already arrive in Thailand...", Por said talking to his brother over the phone. recently, they've been busy working together to expand their business not only in Paris but also in Thailand. Ken went back to Thailand for business purpose only and nothing else. there are some problems going on with the board members of the Wongrutiyan company, so he wanted to know and discuss it with them.

Por: im having a conference meeting with the board members here and im going to ready a video call for you to talk to them.
Ken: thank you Por... thanks for helping me.
Por: (he smiled.) im not helping you... im just doing my part because i want us to help each other. you're the one who told me that this is the business that our parents left and so we have to expand them even more... so is there anything you want me to remind for the meeting later?
Ken: nothing at all... just explain to the board members the problems only.
Por: i dont see any problems to discuss with the board members here in Paris. our stock market is fine and the business chains we have is also good. i think our problem only is the board members there in Thailand.
Ken: is there any latest news about it? so i can discuss with the board members here?
Por: recently, the board members wanted to pull out their shares and transfer to other company. i also check the ranking of businesses in Thailand, the Thabchumpon corporation is at the first rank, while we are at the 2nd place... but what keeps me wondering most... is that the Atichart corporation got the 4th place. someone told me that for the past few years, Atichart just got into the rank all of a sudden.
Ken: that's because Thabchumpon is helping the Atichart company. the son of the Atichart family and the daughter of the Thabchumpon family... is bound to get marry.
Por: i see...
Ken: anyhow, that's not our concern... im not concern with the rank either. the important is that we have to expand our business and not lose our investors... the ranking of business will follow if we concentrate working on how we'll expand our business.
Por: ok, then... i will take note of that Mr.President... (trying to tease him...)
Ken: you startled on me again, huh... (he smiled.)

after their conversation, Ken was about to go to visit his company as he's going to have a conference meeting with his board members. he felt like there's something fishy going on eversince he and Por went back to Paris... he dont know why his board members wanted to pull out their shares and transfer to other company, he also wanted to know if there are possibilities that he cant stop his board members to pull out their shares, he wanted to know where and what company they will invest... he just had a feeling that there's something wrong. he remembered that Por mentioned about the ranking businesses in Thailand and wanted to know if what in his mind is right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile at the conference room of Thabchumpon's corporation, Ratsami felt happy when his daughters join him for lunch and together with the Aum and Chiangsai, he felt relief for he dont want to talk about the company's business... but he's rather interested of how Aum and Ann get along now.

Ratsami: how's your day, my dear? you really surprise me... you only visit our company once in awhile...
Ann: im fine, dad... i came her personally to give Aum an invitation for the art exhibition tonight.
Ratsami: you have an exhibition? why you didnt say so?
Ann: uh... no dad... its my friend who has an art exhibition... my friend is Aum's colleague... so she wants to see him again.
Chiangsai: mmmm... arent you worried that might someone steal your fiance Ann? (he joked.)
Ann: ah... not really. (she smiled. however, she look at Aff unintentionally...)
Ratsami: dont worry, my friend... your son is not like any other men... i know what kind of a man Ann wants... and Aum is a perfect match for her. she doesnt need to find anyone else... because i believe in your son.
Aum: thank you Mr. Thabchumpon.... mmmm.... if not with Mr. Atichart... i wouldnt be here and i wouldnt be able to meet your daughter. (he look to his fiance and to Aff who's sitting right next to Ann.)
Ratsami: you're so formal Aum... you really respect your father as my right hand of this company and the president of the Atichart company.
Aum: i was raised that way... and Mr. Atichart is my teacher of how to handle the company.

Ratsami really admires Aum in a way of he show his manner to him and to his father. he was thinking that Aum is really a perfect match for Ann and since he already found a match for his eldest daughter... he wanted to find a match for Aff.

Ratsami: Aff, dear... i know you've been working here for months already. but today is the first day you joined me for a lunch. im also glad that you and Ann finally get along. (he witness of his two daughters ignoring each other when they're at home. he was hoping that what he said was right, he hoped that these two are fine already.)
Aff: i just realize that... mmm... im sorry if i havent visited you in your office, dad.
Ratsami: you dont have to, i know you're busy... and you're the only person that Aum can trust most in the department... (Aff just smile but her father didnt know that eversince she started to work in the company, she and Aum ignore each other... and worst Aum hates her now.)
Chiangsai: by the way, i've been asking this to Aum recently... but he couldnt even gave me an answer... since you and Ann are engage for how many months already, when are you planning to set your wedding date? (he look at the two as he wanted to know eagerly if when is the date.)
Ratsami: Ann?
Ann: actually, we havent set the date yet... we havent discuss it yet. besides i havent started meeting with the wedding planner and designer...
Ratsami: when will you plan to set it? we're getting old already and we eagerly wanted to have grandchildren now. (Aff got choke from what their father said and so she hurried get the water to drink, while all of them look at her.) if you wont get marry soon... Aff will get marry then. (everybody look at Ratsami when he said that.)
Aff: dad???
Ratsami: i was just joking. your sister is a slowpoke you know...
Ann: dad... Aum and i are still trying to get to know with each other.
Chiangsai: so when will you two are planning to get marry?
Aum: at the end of this year... (when he answered to hop into their next topic, Ann look at him. she wasnt even assure if her fiance was trying to save her.) Ann and i.... are planning to get marry by the end of the year. (that means it's 3 months from now as Ann realize how short... she felt like she's still not ready.)
Chiangsai: dont you think that's kinda long my friend? (for him, he wanted his son and Ann to get marry as soon as possible.)
Ratsami: i think its a good idea.... it's not much long. actually, its already short. besides they still have to prepare everything before the wedding.

Chiangsai couldnt protest, since he cant control this scene... he realize that he still dont have enough power to decide all since he's just the right hand of Ratsami and with this scene, his son was save. he knew that his son doesnt like him to bother about the wedding... but if it takes that long... he's still have another plan.

after lunch, Ann talk to Aum immediately before he went back to the office... she wanted to ask him about if they really have to get marry soon.

Ann: do we really have to get marry soon? i mean... i-
Aum: i know how you feel, Ann... but this is an arrange marriage. supposed to be we are already married but so many things happened for the past few months.
Ann: can we just have our wedding next year?
Aum: i dont know... i only said that because i want my father to stop asking me about our wedding date. (Ann was unsure to what she has to say and so Aum hold her hand, then she look at him.) if your problem is by just getting to know me... i assure you that im not the kind of person you met like the any other guys. (he hugged her to comfort her.)

he said those words because he wanted to show his care... however, at the corner Aff witness everything. she saw how Aum care so much to Ann and suddenly Aum saw her but he only stare at her while hugging her sister. Aff runaway and went to the restroom.

she just confirmed that she's still in love with him after she saw them hugging with each other. yes, she's jealous but she cant do anything from now on. she dont wanna make the same mistake again, she wanted to move on. even though she admit that she's jealous, even if she wanted to cry... she cant. for she knew that she has no right to feel this way. before she got out of the restroom, she bear in mind that "i have to move one...", she keeps telling herself when she got out of the restroom. when she finally go back to the office she go back to work.

Ann already went awhile ago after he gave her some comfort... at afar, into his office, Aum watch Aff silent outside. he knew that Aff is in love with him... he just confirmed it awhile ago, he knew that what Aff saw between him and Ann... he knew that she was jealous. and he might as well plan to make her jealous to let her suffer... rather than killing her from working hours. all the documents that she does for the past few months... he never thought that she could finish early and so its useless, but now, he found her weakness... and maybe he could start making her jealous.

passing the note with the cup of coffee to her, for the past few days, Ploy and Chakrit were kinda avoiding with each other... didnt know if how would they face each other. as for auntie Sara, she didnt know that these two took Kanya's joke seriously and even Kanya notice that these two were ignoring and avoiding with each other.... she admit that this was all her fault.

Chakrit gave the note to Ploy for her to read and asking her through that note "why are you avoiding me? can you please start talking to me now?", after reading Ploy look at him. with her looks, he thought as if he done something wrong. Ploy stood up from her chair.

Ploy: (she crosses her arms while looking at him seriously.) i wasnt avoiding you... you're the one who's avoiding me...
Chakrit: me??? i was waiting for you to speak up.
Ploy: what? wait for me? what would i tell you then? you arent suppose to wait for someone to talk to you.
Chakrit: but i cant take the fact that you're avoiding me... there are couple of times i wanted to talk to you... but you always seem so busy. (she didnt know... however, he's still wrong if he really wanted to talk to her... he could have just call out her name, that's her logical thinking.)
Ploy: your wrong. if you know im busy... or even if... im busy... if you really wanted to talk to me... you should have call out my na-
Auntie Sara: that's enough now you two... just admit the fact that you were both affected to Kanya's little request. (Aunt Sara witness everything and so she just want to be straightforward.)
Ploy and Chakrit: No, we're not~!!!!!!! (they look at each other, then Ploy went to her room. while, Chakrit went to the balcony to have some fresh air.)

when Ploy lock herself inside her room, she cant understand what she feel right now, it's so strange... for the past few months she treats Chakrit as the first man she ever trust, that's because he change her. no wonder why her sister(Rita) is so in love with him and it's one of her missions to make up with her, she wanted to help Chakrit not only to make up with Rita but with their father, since he's trustful enough and worth to be Rita's man. however, she still cant even tell what she feels right now. it's really awkward for the past few days that they kept ignoring and avoiding with each other. she sighed while laying down on her bed, she hoped that they will be fine after this.

she get out of her room, she didnt notice that she stayed for long in her room. as she look at the old wall clock, it already 10pm, she knows that at this hour auntie Sara is already sleeping and she wonder if Kanya ate already. she went to the kitchen to get some food, but she didnt expect to see Chakrit to be there, he's currently washing the dishes. "ahermmmm......", clearing her throat as if she's having a sore throat to let him know that she's standing there behind him. after clearing her throat for a couple of times, she saw reserved food at the table, there was a note written by him "ignore me whenever you want... but just dont ignore this food...", after reading the note she smile all of a sudden. she dont know why he could always make her smile with his silliness. she get the note and crumpled it to throw it to him, then he finally turn around to look at her.

Ploy: silly~! you're the one who keeps ignoring me.
Chakrit: am i??? i made that food for you and to tell you through that note that im not really ignoring-
Ploy: here we go again... (she took the seat.) if you're not ignoring me... you shouldn't have wrote this note and rather just tell me... so that we can start our conversation again. (she sighed, she dont wanna end this with an argument again... and so she get the spoon and fork to start eating. tasting the food that he made.) mmmm... edible enough...
Chakrit: huh? (he dont understand her, he dont know if she was trying to tease him.) edible??? are you serious??? do you think i would put something to that food!?! (pointing at the food.) Ploy!?! you...-
Ploy: Krit, i cant believe you get angry easily if someone teases you... (she then laugh. and because Chakrit dont want to start it with like that, he now knew how bad Ploy teases. since he dont want to start their conversation and it's already late, he decided to go back to his room but before he decided to go back, he puts on the table a candy.) what's this?
Chakrit: a candy...
Ploy: for what?
Chakrit: to make your sore throat worst...
Ploy: huh? (she dont get him... she was thinking that he's starting to tease her.)
Chakrit: i heard you're clearing your throat awhile ago... so i think this candy will help to worst your sore throat... (it sounded like opposite, of course she doesnt have a sore throat and now, he's showing his concern in a wrong way... but she also knew that he's only teasing her.) it's already late now, im going to sleep now. (as he look at his wristwatch, then he stood up.) goodnight...
Ploy: (before he could finally went back to his room.) wait... (he stopped and look at her.) let's think about something tomorrow that will make Kanya happy... for her.... farewell days... (she look at him.) i also want it to be memorable... goodnight...
Chakrit: mmm... (he nod as they wanted to help each other on how to make Kanya's last days to be memorable.)

as he went back to his room, thinking thoroughly of how will he'll make Kanya's last days being memorable. months had passed, he knew that he already change... meeting Ploy... and Kanya... as his instrument. he knew that he was changing little by little, however, he dont know if he's already convince by himself. like her aunt said awhile ago when he was at the balcony "i know you very well Krit... you think first before you do it... if you're really sure that you want to do it... you always go for it. that's because your mother teach you how to be like that because your father left you and your mother... however, you still dont get what your mother said", he look at her "she only said that because she wants you grow up to be responsible enough for you to handle some things...", it was well said by his aunt Sara... her mother's sister who took care of him and become his second mother. because of aunt's reminder of he will handle some things, he dont wanted prove it more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Requim for a dream" Click Me (sorry but this song really rocks my world, everytime i listen to this song... i always think of something suspense... something for i want to have revenge. something that would come up but i dont know if what that is...)

as Ken explained to the board members of their corporation in Thailand, he told them that he was not trying to ignore the business here but rather wanted to expand more. he explained the stock market of the corporation and the current major stock holders in Paris, the more stock holders in Paris... the Wongrutiyan corporation will expand more in businesses. he told the members that if they'll get their shares... its not his lost (its one of his strategy for not his board members to go and leave). people didnt knew after all that even though the brothers were born to be more like their mother as a music lovers... from there, the board members realize how these brothers handle their business well. he explained that corporation wanted only to their business well... they dont want to show off themselves in the public being known as one of the multi-billionaire in this country, that there's royal blood running through their veins. he wanted to live like a normal life and interact with normal people, for him... even though their father didnt do good in their family physically and emotionally. this was the only thing that he learned from his father.

when someone intrude to his explanation, asking him about the status of their rank in business. he only said, that if they dont think about the rank and just concentrate on how they will run the business together... the rank will follow. he didnt protest anything at all, since the other board members believe in Ken Wongrutiyan, the CEO of the Wongrutiyan corporation. when Ken look at him, he can read his mind well... and he finally knew what's happening. because before he speak up about the ranking in businesses here in Thailand, Mr. Anuia Inchareon one of the board members... must be the one who's planning to pull out his share and transfer to Atichart corporation. he decided to keep an eye on him and he wanted to watch him closely. at the end of the meeting, Mr. Inchareon approach him.

Anuia: i want to apologized about the meeting, Mr. Ken Wongrutiyan. you've change alot Ken... (studying his whole feature, he doesnt look like haggard anymore who looks like stuck in the past and cant recover, doing his aftershave now and already had a new haircut. he knew that his godchild have already recovered from the past.)
Ken: were you the one who arranged this meeting then.... uncle.
Anuia: i cant help it... since i want to be convince by your power. i thought you werent interested at all by handling the business that your great grandfather established.
Ken: i hope you're convince now. because if you're really planning to take your shares, i wouldnt mind giving it to you.
Anuia: (he smiled.) like i said before... i wanna apologized. its just that there's something i want to discuss something about the Aitchart corporation. about the whole truth.

Anuia and Ken stayed for long in the conference room, discussing about how Chiangsai lure him to invest in his company... by using the Wongrutiyan's money. it was finally revealed, at first... Ken thought that Anuia was only telling this just for a reason. but Anuia told him that Chiangsai wanted Mr. Inchareon not to quit as a board member of the Wongrutiyan corporation, Chiangsai only wanted to know the status of how much money that the company holds. but of course, Anuia told him nothing, he didnt told Chiangsai about the Wongrutiyan's status. Anuia just told and warned Ken how Chiangsai is so greedy and selfish.

Ken: is that mean you're playing a spy, uncle? (Anuia just smiled and Ken knew the answer.)
Anuia: Ken, dont forget im your godfather... your father and i knew Chiangsai along time ago. eversince your father declared a war on Ratsami, Chiangsai make his move to get to know more about the Thabchumpon corporation and eversince then... your father and i just only watch them from afar.
Ken: but Chiangsai is a relative close to us...
Aunia: you mean Adung... his wife. yes, it's true that Adung is your father's half-sister. but she's naive and she didnt knew about Chiangsai's plan.
Ken: but didnt my father warned her about Chiangsai...
Anuia: Adung is an illegitimate daughter. your grandmother hated her and so Adung has to live on her own. your father didnt get a chance to talk to her nor being a brother... because it was hard that time. Chiangsai is an ambitious person and so Adung was his way to get his dream... hail to be at the top. i know its too shallow but... that's the reason why Chiangsai is doing this. he never stops until he gets it.
Ken: why i didnt know so much about this?
Anuia: because your father wanted to protect your family. and you also have to know that you runaway along time ago.
Ken: but he usually beat up my mo-
Anuia: that's a different story, Ken... your father is weak at heart... and he cant even do anything to make your mother love him back.

after knowing about the whole truth, mix feelings that he has right now... he just realize how stupid he is now, knowing why his father did this to his family. he wasnt even matured enough to think about what's happening to their family along time ago. he left because he want to be with someone... but in the end... he's the one who got left. after knowing the truth, now that he wanted to start a new for his brother... he wanted to concentrate by expanding their business more and not to lose to Chiangsai... who's currently his enemy in this line, worst if Chiangsai's son will be his opponent to this. but he also dont want to quit his dream for his mother. he decided to fulfill his parents' dream, he and Por. "oh, by the way Ken... dont you want to see Dianne again?", Anuia said.

Ken: Dianne? i thought she's in Paris...
Anuia: when my daughter found out that you and Por are planning to stay for good in Paris a few months ago... she decided to come back.
Ken: i see... does she still hates Por?
Anuia: i dont know... but i dont want to interfere to her problems. besides, she always reminding me that she's old enough to handle her problems. (he sighed.) ah... it makes me sick sometimes of having a sassy daughter like her. (he laugh.)
Ken: how is she?
Anuia: she's good... she's having an art exhibition tonight. but she didnt want to invite me...
Ken: she's always like that...
Anuia: maybe if you're coming with me to her exhibition, she might get surprise.

its been years since he havent saw his childhood friend, even though they got the same age, he also knew that she loves Por but his brother doesnt love her. that's one of the reason why he and Por decided to divide their works along time ago. he stayed in Paris for along time while Por decided to manage the Lilium Hotel along time ago. but now, if he gets to see her... he wanted to know if she already forgave his brother.

meanwhile, Rome dont know why all of a sudden there was chopper who came down to the site and Rita approach the guy who came down the chopper. he dont understand what was Rita doing, seeing Rita's luggage carry by that guy, he followed her and so he run after her... because it suddenly came to his mind that Rita was trying to escape from him. "wait~! Rita, wait~! where are you going~!", Rita hurriedly enter the helicopter and command them to leave right away, so that Rome couldnt chase them.

it was already late... the helicopter flew to the air. he couldnt chase it after all, he didnt know that Rita could plan such a thing like this. he has to report this as soon as possible to her father. he has to do this and he cant let her go like this. he told the driver of the yacht to head back to the port as he wanted to leave as soon as possible. but his big problem if how he'll explain to Rita's father about what happened, he was afraid that Ratsami might accuse him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ah... what a day...", he fall himself to the couch when he got home. Por realize how bored is the board meeting... nothing seems so excited. he rather play a violin than stuck himself into that board meeting... but he also prefer working at the papers, because its that thing that he likes to hangout with his brother. the phone rang suddenly, even though he doesnt want to answer it... it keeps ringing and ringing. the butler in their house was planning to answer the call but he get up and pick up the phone to answer for it might be his brother.

Por: hello? (when he answered, he just heard that the caller put down the phone to hang up.) hello??? (he put down the phone and he wants to lay back down again to the couch but then the phone ring again. he's really pissed and so he answered the call again, but just like before... no one is answering...)

the butler decided to go to the kitchen to tell the servant to prepare some snack for Por, he sat at the couch and stare at the phone who keeps ringing. he decided not to answer it, he gets his phone and decided to play the games. he thought the phone already stop ringing and so he smile and turned off his phone to go and take a nap, but the phone ring again for the last time...

Por: ( he big sighed while staring at the phone who keeps ringing, he frowned and was so pissed off now. he pick up the phone for the last time... if no one is still answering, he will command the butler and the servants not to answer the call and just let it leave as message call.) HELLO!??????!!!!!!!!!!?!?!
Pat: hello?...mmmm.... mmmm.... may i speak with..... Mr. Wongrutiyan? (it was only Pat after all at the other line. however, Por dont know her.)
Por: whom would you like to speak? im Por Wongrutiyan... Ken Wongrutiyan's brother. if you're looking for my brother he's not here, he's in Thailand.
Pat: mmmmm.....mmmmmm.... mmmm.... i.... i.... uh....uhhhhhhhh...... this is a.....
Por: were you the one who keeps calling and not answering?
Pat: uh... No! that.... wasnt me... (she lied.)
Por: are you sure??? (trying to get the caller.)
Pat: uhhhh..... (she dont know what to say, she didnt even know why she'd call... worst is... Por was the one who answered the call.) i... uhhh...
Por: look, if you just want to play around... dont call here. im not into prank calls.
Pat: wait~! this is not a prank call. i called because i wanted to talk to you...
Por: me????
Pat: Por... its me Pat.
Por: Pat?
Pat: wait... dont you remember me? i worked with you...
Por: work with me?.... wait... dont tell me... my own secretary is playing at me... (he was thinking that his current secretary Leiselle in his office is playing around him.) arent you ashamed of yourself??? you wanted to hook up with your own boss by using a phone!
Pat: wait... i dont understand what you're saying Por... who's Leiselle?
Por: tomorrow, dont come to my office... because you're fired! do you hear me, you're fired~!
Pat: im not Leiselle... its me Pat.
Por: (he sighed.) stop playing around with me okay... why are you trying to use some other names??? "Pat"? is that a name of your pet?
Pat: Por~!
Por: ok, i wont fire but you'll be suspended for a couple of weeks... ok? dont call or else... i will report your number to the police. (he hangs up the phone and go upstairs to try to get some nap.) "Pat"??? what kind of name is that... (he murmured while walking upstairs.)

she dont understand at all, why Por cant remember her? she was so pissed, just to realize... she just wanted to call because she wanna if how he was but why was that? Pat thought that it was useless trade for Rita... giving Rita her phone to put some of her brother's songs so that Rita would understand more about her brothers, but when Rita gave to her the number in Paris so that she could call Por... she failed. however, he mentioned about Ken who's currently here in Thailand. she was planning to call again... maybe she just have to try it later or maybe tomorrow again, right now she has to go back to work and finish the documents so that she could pass this papers to Aum about the status of Lilium Hotel this month.

Bela e Correnteza CLICK ME

this instrumental is sad but for some reason its like you're thinking deeply of something.
unexpected things will happen. good or bad... its already there. accept it or not... its already there.
if you leave... there's always someone who's waiting.
if you hate... there's always someone who can endure it.
if you cant remember... there's always someone to remind you.
if you love... there's always someone who will love you.
if you're lost... there's always someone who will find your way home.
if you cant go back... there's always someone who will go along with your journey.
if you're full of revenge... there's always someone who can change you and be a better person.
if love will be the only reason to hate someone... then hate will be the answer for you to love that person.

-Bellefire

[these are the scenes that currently happening.]

Ann was already dress up at the haute couture shop and told Aum by sending him message awhile ago that he'll pick her up at the shop. if Aum will continue to court her like this, she would.... or might... accept him to be her husband. she was a little disappointed with her father only... her father doesnt know if what kind of a man that she want, but since she Aum is the only person whom she seeing recently, she might think it as well. but the only thing she didnt want is that Aum would be just like her father... workaholic... she knew how Aum wanted to have fun... but she dont even know if she could jive Aum's lifestyle. she thinks about her sister, for some reason... she thinks that Aff is more compatible with Aum than her. but since this is an arrange marriage, she dont think or she's not even sure if she has to quit. playing the role of the eldest daughter in the family, is this what she really has to do with her parents?

Aum stayed a couple of hours just to see Aff from afar. he know that he doesnt have to this ridiculous thing, he's going to marry and Ann... and he's already sure about it.... sure about to forget his feelings for Aff... but is he really sure about it?

outside the office, Aff was just finishing the documents already. she's already tired and she cant probably take this work anymore, she knew that Aum was giving her a hard time. and now that she notice that little by little Ann is talking to her in a nice way and not ignoring her anymore... this time she has to do good now, as much as possible she dont want to interfere anymore with her sister's relationship with Aum. she doesnt care anymore if Aum will hate her forever, the important is... she and Ann has to be in good terms. sometimes, she was thinking... if leaving and could be the answer to repent her sins, maybe in the future she'll find her peacefulness and... maybe... the right man for her will come.

at Anuia's house, Ken borrowed a suit to his uncle for Dianne's art exhibition later. inside the room of his uncle, he saw some pictures of his dad with his uncle. he remembered when he was still in Paris before he went to Thailand for business purposes only... inside his room and Por's room.... he put a family of them when they were still young. he also put the picture of their sister as he wanted her to be part of their family. he realize by looking at this pictures, he's getting done by his mission now with his mother and father. right now, he's goal is to run the business and at the same time continue his dream to a musician.

Por went downstairs because the servant told him that his dinner was ready, he look at the telephone, wondering if it will ring again. but he felt like stupid waiting for the phone ring again, he even took his dinner at the living room just to watch out for the phone. even though he knew that he act so stupid right now, for some reason... it cling to his mind that the name "Pat" is somewhat familiar with him.

Rita finally arrive at the white house that Ken was talking about. speechless and the view is breathtaking... the house is just like one of her sketches when she was still in college. she usually dream this kind of house, but she cant believe that it came into reality. she realize that somehow dreams come true, this was just her simple dream... but she never expected to be this kind of beautiful. a caretaker approach her "are you master's real sister? im Dok the caretaker of this house, i've been serving young master for years now and im also the young servant of master's late mother...", Rita just smiled at the caretaker because of her introduction. also she wouldnt have big problem if she will ask her anything about this house and about her mother. Dok took her luggage and they finally got inside the house.

as soon as Rita finally arrived in the white house, Rome just got back to the port and hurriedly get into his car. he was hitting on the steering wheel because simply.... he's pissed off. he dont know if he will say if he will finally face Rita's father. as he start the car to drive home first, before he could hold onto the gear knob, he saw a piece of paper under the front seat row where Rita was sitting awhile ago. he pick it up and it was letter, at first he wonder if Rita purposely left the letter for him to read. and so he start reading it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakrit didnt sleep after all, he just realize that the sun is already rising... he cant sleep because if what he have plan was right. he's planning to tell Ploy his plan and if she'll agree with it... then they have to do it. at the cabinet, he hid the little box that has the ring of his late mother. he stare at it for along time... his aunt was the one who gave the ring, it said that it was from his mother. during his stay in Thailand he went to the memorial park to see his mother. he just graduate that time from college, from there, he promise that he will find the a woman just like his mother and will only give this ring to the right woman for him. he will also not give this ring to the person if he's not responsible enough to have a family. however, he's planning to propose to Ploy... he was asking to his prayers if it's alright to give this ring. he know that he dont see anything wrong to Ploy... but the fact that is if he is wiling to do this.

he was sitting at the balcony again as he watch the sun rising, he got carried away when Ploy did try to startled him.

Chakrit: can you just stop teasing me?
Ploy: look who's talking...
Chakrit: its a miracle...
Ploy: miracle??? what?
Chakrit: you woke up so early.
Ploy: i always wake up at this time... (she lied.)
Chakrit: owwwwwwws?
Ploy: its true! but since its so early i have to go back to sleep again... (she smiled at him.) what about you? all i know at this time... you're running around the seashore.
Chakrit: nah... actually, i didnt sleep... because i was thinking something. (she cupped his face, watching him so closely) wha...what are you doing?
Ploy: mmmmm.... (still holding his face, then checking his eyes.) mmmm... you know its my first time to see a "human-panda" (then she puts away her hands off into his face after examining him and just ending up teasing him.)
Chakrit: Ploy, im serious.... i couldnt sleep.
Ploy: insomnia. i cant believe you're such an unhealthy doctor.
Chakrit: i was thinking about....
Ploy: do you want some coffee?
Chakrit: maybe later... i prefer auntie Sara would do my coffee?
Ploy: why?
Chakrit: because i like it sweeter... Ploy, listen i was thinking about-
Ploy: fine, do you want me to put some lots of sugar to your coffee? ok, just wait there... (she stood from the chair and before she could go to the kitchen....)
Chakrit: Ploy, i was thinking about marrying you...

she knew it, this was also the reason why she couldnt sleep last night. the reason why she woke up early is to talk to Chakrit about this... but when Chakrit told her that he couldnt sleep last night, she knew already. they both think the same thing. when Chakrit said those words, she couldnt even move from where she's standing, but rather... she turn around and said "ok...".

Chakrit: what?
Ploy: i said "ok".
Chakrit: you mean... you were thinking the same thing? (when Ploy nod and bit her lower lip to look at him, Chakrit smiled and hugged her tightly.)
Ploy: (she could feel his warmth... for some reason, she want to stop the time for now. but...) Krit, i cant breathe... (pushing him away.)
Chakrit: Ploy...
Ploy: Krit, i just want you to know... that i agreed because it's for Kanya's-
Chakrit: i know... i was thinking about that too.... (he was happy indeed.) i just cant believe we are thinking the same thing~! (he was about to hug her again.)
Ploy: hep~! stop! no hugging...
Chakrit: how about a kiss?
Ploy: are startling at me again??? im gonna go to the kitchen-
Chakrit: no!.... let me do it... let's celebrate! im gonna make you some coffee. (he hurriedly went to the kitchen...)
Ploy: how cheap.... coffee? it has to be champagne. (but then Chakrit got back because he forgot to give something for Ploy.)
Chakrit: i forgot to give you this. (he gave the ring to Ploy by opening her palm and close it gently for her to keep it.) please treasure it. (then he went back again to the kitchen.)

while Chakrit was at the kitchen, Ploy opened her hand to see the ring again. she smiled as it was so unexpected for Chakrit to give her a ring that has her birthstone, sapphire ring.

it her first time to receive something special to someone and she didnt expect that the "someone" she called... is not someone else to her anymore. she could hear her heart beats fast as she stares at the ring, something got into her. the ring was special because its her birthstone "you should have wear it to my finger, dummy!", she whispered while looking at him who brought some to mugs of coffee. before he could finally walks toward her, she hurriedly wear the ring to her wedding finger at her left hand and hide her both hands to her pocket. then she smile at her when he gave the mug to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did i told you to eat while reading? :arrg: killing you with this long chapter?
explaining if why i update this chapter so late... it was because i just recently bought new wire for my internet connection.
then i was thinking for how many nights of how will put up the scenes. all day, i was only listening to two songs that made me hype
to update this chapter. so i hope you understand...

anyways, i hope you like this chapter...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ann saw Ken with her own eyes, didnt expect to see him in this kind of event.
*Rome finally got into the white house. meeting Rita there was unexpectedly... is this the start of his revenge?
*Ploy and Krit's simple wedding as they want to surprise Kanya.
*Por and Pat's second conversation through phone but still he cant remember her, Pat was thinking if Por was stupidly playing lost his memory.
*Ken and Aff's unexpected meeting, however, Aff didnt know that Aum was following her.

Spoiler Mode:

this is the first step of jealousy scenes between Ken, Ann, Aff and Aum. plus, now you know why Chiangsai is doing this. for Ken's second meeting of Chiangsai, its just the battle between them... since Chiangsai doesnt care for his own son Aum.

you also have to wait for the scene where Rome will attempt to rape Rita... but will he rape her? as for Ploy and Chakrit... first kiss... first romance... first touch.... will she regret what happened between her and Krit... if by the time she will go back to Thailand, she will get pregnant? what will happened to her promise to Krit that she will help him to get close with the Rita again and to their father?

Pat will knew about Por's lost of memory... and she will understand the fact he got it because of the accident. however, she wish to see him. when they will meet again? what if the Por right who temporarily lost his memory will fall in love with the person he doesnt see..... but what will also happened if Por gets back his memory? is that mean the blossoming love between him and Pat will erase and start from scratch?