Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
what a awesome update..thanks.....so much drama and everything :D i really love rome/rita relationship atm also ploy/chakrit......a wedding..getting me excited...i was going to say though, how come they don't call ploy about her condition...i really want to see por/pat's relationship progress.....is she going to contact him somehow??? so much happening...*faint* ^^
for pat and por... mmmm... Pat is being a nice girl now. but if they meet again, Pat will be so piss here... XD i will spoil it when that scene is much more nearer now. ^_^

nice update......keep it coming......

cant wait for more....hehe.....

ummmm... yeah... XD i will update this story after editing some things.... XD

lilypha

sarNie Adult
can u focus later on the switch couples ann and aum while aff and ken... I wanna see more fire... make aff turns to ken for heartbroken and the two console each other while ann and aum are boiling in jealousy... I really wanna see this drama... thanks...

nikki1786

LizQuen
can u focus later on the switch couples ann and aum while aff and ken... I wanna see more fire... make aff turns to ken for heartbroken and the two console each other while ann and aum are boiling in jealousy... I really wanna see this drama... thanks...

^ heehee i want to see that too....jealousy always gets the best of people.....

actually, yes... i already have that scene.... :) it will come up soon... since Ken and Por will go back to Thailand.... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
right now.. my focus is on Chakrit and Ploy.. I find it tragic that they will marry per Kanya's request, and Ploy says she will help him get back with Rita, but deep down she's probably dying inside cause she's falling in love with the man!! Now that is sad. :(

As for Aff and Aum... Hmm..... I hope Aum doesn't try to get closer to Ann just to make Aff jealous, cause that will be just ridiculous, considering everything that Ann went through.

It looks like Rome's gotta step up his game soon, cause seem like Rita's been missing Chakrit more and more.

And Hopefully Pat will help Por regain his memory............ hmmmmmm........... I wonder what kind of troubles will the brothers stir up this time?

But anywho.. what about Chiangsai? When will you reveal his evil doings??

I can't wait for Ken and Ann to see eachother again. We really didn't have an aftermath after the r scene yet, I've realized. I think after the R scene, Ken returned her to her family.. so we need some Ken and Ann scenes again, for sure!

good update, Nikki.

nikki1786

LizQuen
right now.. my focus is on Chakrit and Ploy.. I find it tragic that they will marry per Kanya's request, and Ploy says she will help him get back with Rita, but deep down she's probably dying inside cause she's falling in love with the man!! Now that is sad. :(

As for Aff and Aum... Hmm..... I hope Aum doesn't try to get closer to Ann just to make Aff jealous, cause that will be just ridiculous, considering everything that Ann went through.

It looks like Rome's gotta step up his game soon, cause seem like Rita's been missing Chakrit more and more.

And Hopefully Pat will help Por regain his memory............ hmmmmmm........... I wonder what kind of troubles will the brothers stir up this time?

But anywho.. what about Chiangsai? When will you reveal his evil doings??

I can't wait for Ken and Ann to see eachother again. We really didn't have an aftermath after the r scene yet, I've realized. I think after the R scene, Ken returned her to her family.. so we need some Ken and Ann scenes again, for sure!

good update, Nikki.

ummmm... :D for Ploy.... hehehehe it will be her own fault anyway... you'll see XD sometimes the more naive is the person... is the more her/his feelings grow... XD

for Aum and Aff.... i was about to... plus, there will be really jealousy scenes anyway. for both Aff and Aum then Ann and Ken... ^_^

Rome... he will get mad here... especially to Rita... XD

as for Pat's character... she's still a brat XD you'll see...

for Chiangsai... i will reveal it... when Adung finally knows about it and also... Aum will hate him.

lady0fdarkness

ummmm... :D for Ploy.... hehehehe it will be her own fault anyway... you'll see XD sometimes the more naive is the person... is the more her/his feelings grow... XD

for Aum and Aff.... i was about to... plus, there will be really jealousy scenes anyway. for both Aff and Aum then Ann and Ken... ^_^

Rome... he will get mad here... especially to Rita... XD

as for Pat's character... she's still a brat XD you'll see...

for Chiangsai... i will reveal it... when Adung finally knows about it and also... Aum will hate him.
yayyyy.. I can't wait! I need to read more of Aum... cause I didn't really have a good impression of him in the beginning. Perhaps, that will change soon?? As of right now... I'm starting to like Mr. Doctor.. lol... Maybe Ploy brings out his soft side... and Rita brought out his wild side. Ahh.... hope you update soon.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yayyyy.. I can't wait! I need to read more of Aum... cause I didn't really have a good impression of him in the beginning. Perhaps, that will change soon?? As of right now... I'm starting to like Mr. Doctor.. lol... Maybe Ploy brings out his soft side... and Rita brought out his wild side. Ahh.... hope you update soon.

lmao XD LOME... XD of course he will change... infact Aum will be more desperate here soon... XD
ummm... with Ploy and Krit's situation... XD actually, Krit was the one who change Ploy. and that's one of the reasons why Ploy is starting to fall in love with him. XD and that's a spoil now XD

lady0fdarkness

lmao XD LOME... XD of course he will change... infact Aum will be more desperate here soon... XD
ummm... with Ploy and Krit's situation... XD actually, Krit was the one who change Ploy. and that's one of the reasons why Ploy is starting to fall in love with him. XD and that's a spoil now XD
Yeah I see Ploy is not as uptight as before.. I guess they both changed eachother. I just hope there won't be a triangle. Rita+Chakrit+Ploy!! That will be too sad. And since Rita's been missing Chakrit, who kknows what's going to happen. LoL..after the marriage, you should return them to Thailand.. I bet all hell is going to break loose.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yeah I see Ploy is not as uptight as before.. I guess they both changed eachother. I just hope there won't be a triangle. Rita+Chakrit+Ploy!! That will be too sad. And since Rita's been missing Chakrit, who kknows what's going to happen. LoL..after the marriage, you should return them to Thailand.. I bet all hell is going to break loose.

its a SECRET MARRIAGE... XD :p :wub:

lady0fdarkness

its a SECRET MARRIAGE... XD :p :wub:
awww.. that's going to be kinda sweet and sad at the same time. Chakrit is going to see Ploy in a whole new light.. and I bet he will secretly glance at her a lot in the presence of other people, if they ever go back to Thailand. Hmm....... will this secret marriage include, you know what! :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad when ken and por leave already.. but at least they will come back right.. until now i still want to know what make aum hates aff.. please update soon.. can't wait to know more...

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's so sad when ken and por leave already.. but at least they will come back right.. until now i still want to know what make aum hates aff.. please update soon.. can't wait to know more...

let me rest first... XD JK... yeah, i will update this... right after my editing banners for awhile. mmm... maybe tomorrow night i will start writing for the next chapter scenes... ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh man this is killing me, I thought it was an update, NIKKI hurry!!! More Ken/Ann and Rome/Rita!!! :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for spicing up the jealousy but please make it through the end... I wanna see aum suffers for what he took aff for granted and ken for ignoring and toturing ann. Honestly, I dont blame aff for what happened at all and it is aum's selfishness that counts.... more jealousy please... of course ROme and Rita need to upgrade to next level besides boss and employee... Frankly, I dont buy into krit and ploy story cos I usually skip it...

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for spicing up the jealousy but please make it through the end... I wanna see aum suffers for what he took aff for granted and ken for ignoring and toturing ann. Honestly, I dont blame aff for what happened at all and it is aum's selfishness that counts.... more jealousy please... of course ROme and Rita need to upgrade to next level besides boss and employee... Frankly, I dont buy into krit and ploy story cos I usually skip it...

lmao... XD im gathering up scenes already... XD ^_^... i'll be back tonight to start writing the scenes...

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Hey.... i read your story and now i am addicted to it... Can you quickly update please? ....maybe you should write stories on ch7 stars too like noon woranuch,weir ,pancake, cee, amy kinpatoom, jui warattaya and new.....

lady0fdarkness

yooohoo, nikki... did you recover from the writer's block yet?? I want to read more..... :D

I miss Chakrit and Ploy!! Wwant to read about their secret wedding.