Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow you already have another storyline for rita and rome are you gonna follow through with them sounds interesting can't wait

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmm...seems like ploy is starting to have feelings for chakrit....

ack! I still dislike Aff... she slept with ann's fiance! she should have waited until she knew for sure of ann's feelings. and no matter what anyone says, I bame aff for ann's disappearance. had ann, not been kidnapped, she would have been happy with aum now!

i don't like aum's character in here either. I'm more interested in ken!

the new fic preview looks really good!

nikki1786

LizQuen
both sounds really interesting im liking it.....keep it coming.....

OMG those commericals were GOOD....i like them :D

wow you already have another storyline for rita and rome are you gonna follow through with them sounds interesting can't wait

ack! I still dislike Aff... she slept with ann's fiance! she should have waited until she knew for sure of ann's feelings. and no matter what anyone says, I bame aff for ann's disappearance. had ann, not been kidnapped, she would have been happy with aum now!

that means, im already fully book by the soon upcoming fictions.

to Lome... mmmmm... lmao XD i guess you should probably wait for Aum's hating scenes, since you dont like Aff here. :p and yes, PLOY will fall for Krit... XD

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that means, im already fully book by the soon upcoming fictions.

to Lome... mmmmm... lmao XD i guess you should probably wait for Aum's hating scenes, since you dont like Aff here. :p and yes, PLOY will fall for Krit... XD
yes! I can't wait to read when he hates her. serves her right. you know, aff has some nerves... if i knew my sister hates me and blame me for a kidnapping, i'd be doing everything in my power to make her forgive me, but no...instead she doesn't waste anytime and went and slept with fiance. now who needs enemies when you've got a sister like aff?!

fun

Expired Sarnie

Rita and Rome are interesting! Aff erg, sometimes she gets me really mad but I still love her.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes! I can't wait to read when he hates her. serves her right. you know, aff has some nerves... if i knew my sister hates me and blame me for a kidnapping, i'd be doing everything in my power to make her forgive me, but no...instead she doesn't waste anytime and went and slept with fiance. now who needs enemies when you've got a sister like aff?!

LMAO XD i know how you feel.... XD that's why hopefully everything will be fine here... XD someone's gonna runaway here.... XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp....i want everyone to live and be loved..........i voted no....but i'm second guessing myself...darn....i was thinking..maybe some of the parents died.....TRAGIC..and all the secrets will be revealed muahahhahaha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... the spoilers said that aum will hate aff... i cant wait for that... they both did commit a sin..
cant wait to see rome and rita's relationship.. how they both are going to fall for eachother..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg thanks... the spoilers said that aum will hate aff... i cant wait for that... they both did commit a sin..
cant wait to see rome and rita's relationship.. how they both are going to fall for eachother..
yeah me too can't wait for the development of rome and rita gosh can't wait for their new lakorn even tough they don't get together at the end it's been 3 lakorns they've done so far and not enough scenes of them.

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 22=-=_-'

when Aff already left, she didnt know that Aum was already awake. he heard everything, he didnt know himself why it felt so bitter and why Aff has to meet Ken. it made him wonder if she's closer to Ken than Por, since he knew that Aff had a relationship with Por... he thought about what happened to them last night, it felt good when he just made love to her... but there was something missing. he suddenly remember that he havent told her that he and Ken are related.

meanwhile, Ken and Por are waiting outside the airport, since Por was still gaining for recovery... Ken hired someone to take care for his brother and at the same time Por was just sitting on the wheelchair.

Por: who are we still waiting? arent we going to have an early lunch first?
Ken: (he look on to the nurse...) uh... can you go first inside... i'll just follow you later.
Por: arent you going to eat?
Ken: i will... im still waiting for someone. you just go ahead first and buy something to eat...
Por: ok then...

when Por and the nurse got inside already, Ken was looking to his wristwatch and look over around if Aff already arrive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Thabchumpon's mansion.

Ratsami looking for Aff since he didnt saw her since last night. Rita already went for work to meet up with Rome and so as Ann left for work. after the maid told him that Aff was not in her room, he wonder now if where Aff went... since its really obvious that she didnt went home last night. he decided to call the head staff in managing department to cancel the meeting for Aff's arrival. he put Aff to managing department where Aum is the executive, she put her to Aum's department since Aum is the only whom he can trust and was thinking that Aum can teach Aff to know more about managing their business. but just like the head staff said over the phone, Aum hasnt arrive yet.

Ratsami: where did she probably went!?! (he was already pissed, worried at the same time...)
Anchali: hun, relax... maybe Aff just spent a night to her friend's house.
Ratsami: well, from now on... i wont allow her again... i already told them that i will hire some bodyguards each one of them. she's suppose to be in the office right now so that i can introduce her to the staff.
Anchali: dont you think you're overdoing it too much... you acted as if they're still young.
Ratsami: they are~! dont you care about them??? what happened last time was too much. i dont want something will happened again!
Anchali: i see what you mean... but you're overdoing it.
Ratsami: what if it will happened again? do you know how much i hate the Wongrutiyan family!?!
Anchali: why are you shouting at me like that???
Ratsami: because im worried~! cant you see, im doing this because i want to protect our family!
Anchali: our family or your name?

Ratsami didnt answer anymore... for years have been pass, Anchali just starting to answer him back. rather answering her back, he just let it go for now. he left the mansion and decided to talk to Aff later once she arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, Aff just arrive at the airport. she saw Ken standing at the corner and so she approach him immediately.

Aff: Ken! (she run into him as Ken look at her when she's approaching already.) why are you going back to Paris soon??? what about Rita... what about the hotel!?! why did you give the hotel to Aum?
Ken: slow down, ok... like i said before, Rita dont want to see us anymore...but if i at least give that key to her, maybe she'll forgive me. about the hotel... how did you know that i gave it Aum...
Aff: he told me about it. why did you give it to him?
Ken: because it belongs to him anyway... i have nothing to do with the hotel anymore.
Aff: what? what do you mean it belongs to him?
Ken: (he look into his wristwatch again.) are you in a hurry? if you wanna talk about this... let's go inside and have lunch with us. Por is now eating his lunch.
Aff: how is Por?
Ken: he's fine already.... but...-
Aff: but what?
Ken: he lost his memory...
Aff: what?
Ken: due to accident... (he sighed.) he lost his memory... he cant even remember me...
Aff: im sorry... (Ken took out the key and the letter from his pocket, he hand them to Aff.)
Ken: please... give it to her. (then Aff accept it.) Por and i are going to start a new life in Paris. i still have businesses left here, but my men can handle it.
Aff: look... if you could really beg to my father, im sure he'll allow you to see Rita...
Ken: no... i think its impossible anymore. what i did to your family... to you... to your sister(referring to Ann)... to Rita... and to my brother... i've cause a lot of trouble, that's why no matter how many times i wanna apologize... i dont think your family could forgive me.
Aff: no... i dont think you're the only one who cause all these trouble. i am also part of the blame... i did it without even thinking... i did it with my own selfish way... i was jealous. (she look away, as she remember what happened to her and Aum last night.)
Ken: you still love him? (she didnt say anything... but it was really obvious that she still love him, maybe because after what happened to them last night.) i know how you feel... but if you love him... just let him go. (she look at him, she knew what he meant... she cant love Aum because he's already engage with her sister.) well, i dont think you should trust what i've said...-
Aff: no... i trust you. even i dont even know why i could always run into you, im sorry about what i've said last time. its just that i felt so guilty from everything...
Ken: its not you're fault. it's me, okay... that's why im leaving.
Aff: you're not coming back here anymore?
Ken: i dont know... even i dont know if i'll be back here. i think it's good for your family... Rita want it this way.
Aff: but you're gonna call right? (Ken just smile at her.)

after Ken said goodbye to her and got inside the airport... she just realize that now that he's leaving, no matter what Ken said that it was all his fault, she still couldnt take the fact that she's part of the blame. after what happened last night with Aum... she's starting to forget about it and want him to let go... if she continue this feelings to grow, her own sister will hate her more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"im planning for a leave for awhile...", Rita said while Rome look over her sketches, but Rome didnt expect hear Rita to say those words. he was about to accept the sketch proposal that Rita made, but it come to the point... that she did these wonderful sketches... because she wants to leave for awhile.

Rome: what? you cant leave... this project is still ongoing. your father has high expectations from us.
Rita: i cant work... if i only feel this way.
Rome: is that the reason why you didnt have anything to show last time in the meeting? i mean, if i knew you prepared so much about these sketches... i shouldnt-
Rita: its not that okay... i gave you these sketches... because i really meant what i've said awhile ago. i want to take a leave for awhile.
Rome: but why!?!
Rita: why are you shouting at me???
Rome: you cant leave... even Mr. Thabchumpon would say that.
Rita: what if i will leave because i wanted to find some answers... i want to be alone for awhile.
Rome: i know that's personal already... but if you're leaving the project hanging like this... Mr. Thabchumpon will hate me!
Rita: (then her phone was ringing, it was Aff over the phone.) that's your problem... not mine. (then she answer the call.)

"ok... i'll see you then...", after the call she immediately wanted to leave for Aff wants to talk to her something important. however, Rome block her way... simply because he doesnt want her to leave.

Rita: what's wrong with you!?!
Rome: you cant leave this room...
Rita: who are you to stop me anyway...
Rome: im your boss! you're just my interior designer.
Rita: but im the daughter of the boss you're working with. so get out of my way now.
Rome: you cant! if you leave... i will surely tell about this to your father.
Rita: (since he was blocking the doorway, even though she doesnt want to do this... she has to. she cant believe that someone like Arch't Patchata is too obsessive over work. so she decided to kick his below...) im sorry if i have to this... but i dont wanna work with someone who's obsess with work~! (and before she could finally leave.) dont worry... i will talk to my father about this.

after what Rita did to Rome, he was even more pissed. he still wont allow her to take a leave, he slowly stand up and chase her as he got of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakrit decided not to go home even though his shift already ended. he was thinking of visiting Kanya, there he also saw Ploy who's only watching tv. as he opened the door, he knock for three times... and Ploy saw him "doc...", she said while seeing him standing at the doorway.

later, she and Chakrit had a conversation, while Kanya was already asleep. they talk about their lives and later... she ask him about Rita.

Ploy: you said... you and Rita didnt have any relationship... but what do yo call about your relationship with her then? i mean you kiss her that way... being close that way. (he then look at Ploy, he wanted to be sure if she was serious enough to know about it or he was slight afraid that they will argue again.) dont get me wrong... im just asking. plus, i dont wanna argue with you tonight. (she drink the soda that Chakrit brought.)
Chakrit: intimate relationship??? but no strings attached... (he take a gulp of the soda.) our fellow friends said that... Rita and i should get marry... because what we show to each other was more than friends... and more than lovers... but we know there was still something missing.
Ploy: what's that exactly mean?
Chakrit: that's why im here... that's the reason why i have to be away because i want to find that answer. i know Rita still dont understand me... but im doing this because i care for her.
Ploy: so you really do love her??? (when Chakrit look at her, she look deeply into his eyes... maybe she could find the answer by just looking at him.)
Chakrit: why are you looking at me like that??? (he look away and took a gulp again of the soda.)
Ploy: because you dont answer me... and maybe i could find answers by just looking into their eyes...
Chakrit: oh really??? (he bluntly smile.) is that how you find your Mr. Right??? by looking into their eyes?
Ploy: oh, shut up! maybe.... (she giggled.)
Chakrit: is that mean im your Mr. Right??? (he was trying to joke around.)
Ploy: i feel like im having goosebumps... (they both laugh...) actually, im quite jealous of Rita...
Chakrit: because she had me???
Ploy: yuck~! of course not. i mean she always do whatever she wants, that's also the reason why i hate her... eversince we were little... she never follow what our father's wish. she and Ann are just the same... they like to their own way... but at least Ann respect dad so much. Rita is the blacksheep of the family you know...
Chakrit: and you're the obedient daughter???
Ploy: i didnt say that... i prefer helping my father to expand our business more. i dont have time for everything... i dont have time for fun... i dont have time to-
Chakrit: dont have time to get a boyfriend.
Ploy: hey~! (she was attempted to punch him, but he warned him... that Kanya was already sleeping.) that's not what i meant...
Chakrit: you're a workaholic just like my cousin. you never had a time for happiness.
Ploy: happiness... work is my happiness. im doing it because of my father, i just want my father to be proud of me.
Chakrit: you still dont get what happiness really mean... you'll die without having a boyfriend...
Ploy: im not gonna die if i dont have one... (she look at him from head to toe... as if she was studying his feature.)
Chakrit: do you prefer someone like me?
Ploy: yuck~! if it would be you... i would rather die. wait a minute... why do you always tease me like this... im telling you all about myself, but you're just making fun of me.
Chakrit: im not... its just that your life seems so boring... you really dont what happiness means.
Ploy: whatever... if you'll only treat me like this... i better not talk to you anymore.
Chakrit: fine... (he stand up straight and was about to go...) if could walk again... i will make you see what i really mean about happiness. (before he could probably leave again, he was trying to tease her again. so he gave her kiss on the cheek and leave as fast as he could.)
Ploy: hey~! (she was about to hit him but she cant since she cant walk. before Chakrit could close the door.)
Chakrit: that kiss will encourage you to find a boyfriend... (he laugh at her as he dont stop teasing her.) goodnight! (then he close the door...)
Ploy: asshole~!

he left her with a sudden expression to her face, she was simply shock and didnt expect him to do that to her. "i saw that...", Kanya giggled. she thought Kanya was already sleeping, but Kanya tease her all of a sudden when she saw what Chakrit did to her. she was pissed... but she got mix feelings at the same time. "she's blushing....", she continued teasing her.

"shut up! how do you suppose to know~! i turned off the light~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"he wants to give you this...", she pass down the letter and the key to Rita. they met at the cafeteria of their own company, Aff knew she was later already... but she rather thinks about Ken and Rita's situation. besides, one thing that would make her dont want to go to the office of their father... is to see Aum again. after what happened to them last night, she dont know what to do if they meet everyday as she starts to work in the company from now on.

Rita: what is this for? (she referring to the key.)
Aff: i dont know... but he just want you to have that.
Rita: (she return it back...) if i dont know where to use it and just gave me this... its better i dont want to accept something from him.
Aff: Rita, you read the letter yet...
Rita: and why did you meet up with him? (she was annoyed that the fact that Aff still seeing Ken until now.) i told him not to bother us anymore... but why-
Aff: because he's going back to Paris already! (she didnt know what to say after Aff said that Ken is going back to Paris. something snug her when she finally realize something.) he and Por are going back to Paris because this is what you want... they will start a new life there, trying to forge-
Rita: new life? (she bluntly laugh) that's the sloppiest thing i ever heard... (she was pretending... deep inside, she was already hurt... not because from what they did... but because they left...)
Aff: why are you so hard to them? they are your brothers! i know that Ken didnt want to leave... but because of what you said... if what makes you happy-
Rita: i... dont... care! can you stop it now! i still have things to do. besides, arent they happy enough from what they did!
Aff: fine... since you really dont want them after all... at least you could only forgive them. (she stood up from her chair.) excuse me, i have to go now!

from there... Rita didnt know that Rome followed her and the worst thing that Rome had just realize is that Ken and Por are Rita's brothers. then he was thinking if that's also one of the reasons why Rita wanted to take a leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum was about to go at Thabchumpon's mansion... hoping that he would see Aff. however, he and Aff cross paths... as she was going up to her dad's office. he decided to chase her as she was about to go inside the elevator. the door was about to close, but he successfully got into the elevator with her. he saw her reaction when he got inside the elevator, there was silence for a moment, he stared at the number of the floors that they already passed by. the last floor is at 20th floor... and they havent even started to talk yet, they already passed by the 15th floor....

Aum: hi~! (he smile cheerfully as he broke the silence.)
Aff: hi... (she just smile at him... but she return her glare at the numbers of the floor.)
Aum: why you didnt woke me up awhile ago?
Aff: something came up...
Aum: (even though she answers him with every question, there is something weird on how behaves herself on him. plus, he knew that she met up with Ken awhile ago.) mmm.... so... ummmm.... (he was planning to invite her dinner tonight.) can i invite you for dinner tonight?
Aff: (she got carried away with the sudden invitation, but she was not planning to accept it anymore.) i... i... i cant.... (she look at him, then finally they reach the 20th floor.)

they got out of the elevator, he was following her... as he wanted to know why she refused him.

Aum: why?
Aff: what do you mean why?
Aum: i mean... are you busy tonight?
Aff: no... i mean... yes...
Aum: (he stopped her from walking...) ah... your avoiding me right? (pointing at her and try to tease her.)
Aff: (she wanted to say the truth... but right now, she has no time.) Aum, let me pass by... please?
Aum: i cant... not unless you will accept my invitation...
Aff: i cant... im busy.
Aum: you're lying...
Aff: (she was getting more pissed.) Aum! get out of my way... i need to see my father! (he then gave her the floor and she walk out as she was going to see her father.)

he dont understand at all, why did suddenly Aff was starting to avoid him. he was thinking that maybe because Aff went to meet up with Ken awhile ago... that maybe Aff had a secret relationship him??? all of a sudden, he felt like he was kind of jealous when he realize that Aff was more close with Ken? "no... i must be insane. i dont think she's having a secret relationship with that guy...", he said to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no! she's not leaving, who told her that she's leaving!?!", Ratsami got hysterical when Rome told him that Rita was taking a leave. he knew that Mr. Thabchumpon will not allow to pause the project for someone's taking a leave. plus, he will never allow Rita to take a leave because the company needs her and they're almost starting the project already as the investors approved the villa resort that Ratsami was planning in the first place.

Rome: but Mr. Thabchumpon... she told me that she will go and tell you about this.
Ratsami: like i said... no is taking a leave, especially her! she cant leave her work right now! (he stood up from his executive's chair, then he was thinking that he has to talk to her first.) i will talk to her later... she really cant leave while the project is ongoing. and also... i need your help. i want you to tell her that she's not going anywhere... you have to act like a boss because sometimes she's even more stubborn than you think. i thought she change already and there she goes again! (he was enrage, but Rome didnt understand what he was saying.)

Rome dont take orders from someone... but if he'll act as what Ratsami wanted, he dont even know where to start. he still cant forget about what he heard on Aff and Rita's conversation, he know that he has to do something that will make him more mad and disappointed for some reason, but at this moment... he was only concern about the project. he never got yell before, but Ratsami did because he didnt like Rita's sudden decision of taking a leave. now, he has to take care of Rita... because they still have the project to finish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Thabchumpon's mansion.

Ann just got home from work, she was not tired but rather cant think straight, she's always like this eversince she got back. she decided to stay in her room for awhile, she was done already with some paperwork, to listen a song again... it'll only remind her about HIM, she wanted to forget him so badly. then, someone knock on the door and it was Pat.

Pat: did i disturb you?
Ann: no... i just... wanted to be alone.
Pat: nevermind... i'll jus- (she was about to go.)
Ann: no... no... its okay... is there anything you want?
Pat: i just wanted to talk to you... (Ann sat up straight as she wanted to know if what Pat wants to talk about.)
Ann: what do you want to talk about...
Pat: i... ummmm... i didnt get a chance to talk to you last time...
Ann: what do you mean?
Pat: i mean... i didnt get a chance to explain it to you everything about what really happened to me and Por.
Ann: (she was pissed, Pat wants to talk about what happened to them... she was trying to forget everything already.) Pat, i dont want to talk about what happened-
Pat: (she hold up on her sister's shoulder.) i just wanted to know why are you so reserve, you're even mad with Aff... she didnt-
Ann: didnt do anything??? fine... i dont care if you believe it or not, but she's part of the blame. i dont think i could ever forgive her.
Pat: i just dont want us to fight... Ken and Por are not here anymore... i dont know why should Rita forsaken them. (she look at her and Ann wondered why she was about those two.)
Ann: why are you so concern about them??? you didnt even think what they did to us, Rita was only doing the right thing...
Pat: Ann-
Ann: Pat, i dont even know why they got into our lives... (she was shaking, she as well tell Pat to understand why she hate those brothers, especially Ken.) i dont think you would understand what i feel... (she started to cry now.)
Pat: (she come closer to comfort her sister.) hush now.... how could i understand if you always act like that with no reason. tell me, what really happened and so i can understand you.

but before Ann could tell her sister about what she really feel, they both heard that their father just got home... arguing with their sister Rita. they both got out of the room to see what's happening, from the stairs that they're standing... there they saw Ratsami and Rita were arguing with each other at the living room, Rome was also there. Anchali also got out from the room to see if what's happening.

Rita: dad! i told i just to take a leave! i didnt say that im going to see them! (she was referring to Ken and Por.)
Ratsami: but you cant leave! the project is ongoing!
Rita: i did gave all my sketches to him! (pointing at Rome.)
Ratsami: are you out of your mind! you accept this project because you want to help me and now you want to take a leave!
Rita: yes, i accept this project... because i know im capable enough to design YOUR RESORT~! but i didnt say you'll command me to my personal life!
Ratsami: see... it just came right out of your mouth! i knew it! you're leaving because you wanted to see those bastards! i thought you already said that you dont want to see- (before he could finish. Aff interrupt as she just got home.)
Aff: let her be, dad! why you dont you let her see her own brothers?
Ratsami: you're not part of this conversation~! so go to your room or i will ground all of you~! (he look up to all his daughters. he was enrage and all of a sudden he felt a chest pain, when he was about to faint... Rome help him out right away.)

Ratsami woke up into his room, the doctor that Rome called awhile ago left already. his daughters were beside him, Anchali was also there... when he woke up Anchali advice him not to get up from the bed. because of what happened today, Rita felt guilty and she's the one who cause her father's sudden mild attack, from there, she dont really know what to do if she could probably go to where she could find answers for herself. right now, all she can do is to follow what her father's wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months had passed...

Ann continue working at the school of arts... little by little, she forgets everything that happened to her. Ken's image to her mind, slowly fading. however, she still couldnt forgive Aff from what happened and much more worst, she just knew from her father that Aff is working at Aum's managing department at their company. there are times, when Aum gets invite by her father to have dinner in their house, she notice that Aum always stare at her sister... Aff.

meanwhile, Aff continuously avoiding Aum for 3 months had passed. she was able to avoid him but Aum didnt stop, he wanted to know why she was avoiding him... all he could is to stare at her from afar. even though he and Ann already extend their engagement and decided to his fiance more... he still couldnt take the fact that he cant forget about what happened between him and Aff. and indeed, he started to fall in love with her...

Rita couldnt do what she really wanted to do, the letter and the key that Ken left for her... she knew that Ken wanted something she have to see. but because of the resort project, she cant possibly go and see it. for the passed three months, she was only doing her job as an interior designer. she was ignoring Rome so badly... from there, she also miss Chakrit. if only Chakrit was beside her, he might able to save her right now. she hates Rome most of all.

Ploy can walk slowly now, Chakrit has always been there for her... with his help, she could go back to Thailand and start work again. however, she cant leave easily... because of Kanya. she talk to Chakrit and they already talk about Kanya's situation... she's dying already, but still trying to cheer up. and so, she and Chakrit talk to the other doctor about Kanya's condition, they decided to discharge Kanya and if there's any wish that Kanya wanted to go... she wanted to see the beach. Chakrit told Ploy that his aunt has a beach house away from the city, if Ploy will take his suggestion... there will be no problem anymore and so Ploy took his suggestion. for both of them, the only thing that's hard for them to see... is that Kanya can die anytime as what the doctor says.

Ratsami and Chiangsai talk about the hotel that the Wongrutiyan brothers left... Chiangsai told Ratsami that he bought the hotel already and so... Wongrutiyan brothers doesnt have to do anything about the hotel anymore. Chiangsai is looking for someone to look manage the hotel since Aum is working with Ratsami, and so Ratsami decided to let Pat handle the hotel for awhile and Chiangsai approve of it. Pat didnt complain but rather she was waiting that someday... she could get a chance to work with Por again, but she remember that her father told her that the Atichart family owns the Lilium Hotel from now on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know what to say... :mellow: i decided to put Ken and Por's scene on the next chapter.
XD cant wait for Ploy and Krit's reaction about Kanya's request...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*when Ken and Por arrive in Paris, Por heard Ken was playing the piano... the song was familiar to him but he couldnt remember only when did he hear the song. from then on, he suggested to Ken that for him to be able to regain his memory... he'll help Ken to his compositions.
*Kanya's request... she want Ploy and Krit to get marry.... XD *i know what you're thinking, just dont react...*
*Pat found something more interesting...
*Ken finally called Aff... Rita and Pat heard that Aff was talking to Ken.
*Pat advice Rita to talk to Ken, even though Rita wanted to talk to him... she still feel hesitant at all.
*Ann already found out that "Thomanah" is Ken because of Pat... who cares? she will confront Aff here first XD
*Aum will hate Aff... after what he heard. Aff already told him about what she really feel for him but he just ignore her.

Spoiler Mode:

before Ploy and Krit had the simple wedding ceremony... she and Krit talk about things first. she also promise Chakrit that she'll help him to get back with her sister Rita once they are back in Thailand, but now that they're both infront of the altar... she dont know if she could still help him, now that she is starting to fall in love with him. from there, she dont know what to do anymore... for the first time, she's afraid of something... something that it will make her loose.

you have to wait for this:

Ken and Por's coming back to Thailand... not to start a new life or to make trouble again. but for Ken's concerto. there he'll invite Aff, Pat and Rita to attend since they're already in good circumstance.... Ann will also watch the concerto but she's with Aum, since Aum was the one who invite her to watch. from there, Ann realize something. for Aum, he thought he would be alright to watch only the concerto of HIS cousin... but what makes him irritated is to see Aff.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a awesome update..thanks.....so much drama and everything :D i really love rome/rita relationship atm also ploy/chakrit......a wedding..getting me excited...i was going to say though, how come they don't call ploy about her condition...i really want to see por/pat's relationship progress.....is she going to contact him somehow??? so much happening...*faint* ^^