Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

pze

sarNie Adult
haha me too jen.....im waiting for that too....i wanna see whats going to happen next.....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Poor Por.. I hope he regains his memory...

By the way.. Nikki.. can you clarify for me? I'm a bit confused, what exactly is Aum's dad trying to do?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha this story is so Rated lmao
buttah its gewd though!
sad for Aff cause shes being hated by her own sister. :(
OMO a willing scene For Aum and Aff o_0 lol
lol
hahahaha Rita dn Rome should somehow have a :w-scene-pop-corn: !! && :slapandkissse3:
hahahaha or an :r-scene-pop-corn: too!! lmao :loool: jk
hahaha sorry i just love Rome and Rita and the others too!!! lmao
anyways cant wait to read the next chapter!!! :clap:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a willing scene between aum/aff....awww ploy is going to fall in love with chakrit and she'll probably not be able to give him up...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
it would be good if all the 5 sister was pregnant.. lol

rome + rita
aum + aff
Ken + anne
Por +pat
chakrit + ploy

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
ann know who is the mysterious pianist already.. haha..

wow.. willing scenes.. hope that time aum will know his true feelings.. :p

please update more ...

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 21=-=_-'

A background song as a start "No Infinito" CLICK ME

Chakrit and Ploy took a break after the session, when Chakrit look at his wristwatch it was almost lunch and so he told Ploy to have lunch first. she wanted to invite him to have lunch, but he left first... "maybe he's tired...", she thought while looking at him walking away. she decided to eat her lunch with Kanya, by using the walkers... she tried her very best to stand walk slowly head back to the hospital. however, before she could go back to the hospital she saw Chakrit sitting under the shade of oak tree. she wonder why he was there and so she decided to invite him for lunch again together with Kanya.

meanwhile, Chakrit was looking at the picture in his wallet, it was him and Rita. yes, he missed her so much... he have to be away from her and other people because he wanted to find himself. if regarding on his status life, there's no problem anymore... he help a lot of people since then because he's a doctor. but if regarding in terms of relationship, he dont want to settle down nor get serious...he's not afraid to love but a afraid that he will be just like his father. he remembered that before his mother died... he promise that he wont get marry or to have a relationship with someone not unless... he's not serious enough. he watch as the leaves of the tree were falling, it felt like an autumn on that moment. everytime he thinks about his mother, he knew that wind was his mother. "i miss you....", he whispered those three words. feeling that moment, as if the wind was talking him.

all of a sudden, Ploy break that moment when she tried to push him to scare him at his back. when he look at his back, it was just only her.

Chakrit: hey~! (Ploy laugh at him as she sees him trying to be pissed.)
Ploy: what? (still laughing at him.)
Chakrit: nothing... (he look away.)
Ploy: what are you doing? i mean what are you doing here sitting around?
Chakrit: nothing... (he put back his wallet to his pocket.)
Ploy: what are you hiding?
Chakrit: i said nothing... did already finish your lunch?
Ploy: is that my sister in your wallet? (she was referring to Rita.)
Chakrit: why are you not answering my question? (Ploy sat beside him.)
Ploy: you love her... dont you? (she ask him as she look at him closely.)
Chakrit: your father dont like me for your sister....
Ploy: that's because you're a flirt... (she wanna get straight on him.) what do you expect? that time, my father already accept you to be with my sister... but you messed up and he caught flirting with the nurses.
Chakrit: i was not the one who flirt, ok? she was the one who started it.
Ploy: (she tried to be calm, she cant believe that this guy's nature is such a flirt and was even trying to deny it.) its still the same. you showed her some interest,you still cheated on my sister-
Chakrit: i didnt cheat, ok? your sister and i dont have any serious relationship. (he stood up and was trying to leave.)
Ploy: what??? but why did you two kissed that night at our sister's engagement party?
Chakrit: because we just want it... that's all. (he look at her.)
Ploy: you two do that... even if you dont have a serious relationship?
Chakrit: Rita and i.... talk about it already.
Ploy: what did you two talk about?
Chakrit: forget it.... its just that our relationship is not serious like everyone... (when he was about to leave, Ploy was sure enough that Chakrit didnt mean to say those words. she knew that right now Chakrit realize how much he misses Rita and she knew that he love her.)

he's not ready yet, he still dont want to have a serious relationship with Ploy's sister or to anyone. he admit that he misses Rita but it doesnt mean that he wanted to start with her all over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"when did you just came?", Aum entered the VIP room and saw Aff was already there. in the past, he always arrive first whenever they meet. the reason why he wanted to see Aff is to tell her that the Lilium Hotel belongs to him from now on, but would she believe if he'll say that he and Ken are related?

Aff: i just came...
Aum: did you already made an order?
Aff: not yet... i was waiting for you.
Aum: i see... (he sat right next to her.)
Aff: (when she look at him, she remembered that Aum sat always right next her and reclining his back to the wall, putting his elbow to recline at the top rail of the black leather sofa) so what do you wanna talk about? you said you want to ask something about the hotel. (she look at him, while he was looking over the menu.)
Aum: let's make an order first... i just want have some dry martini for now.
Aff: ok, i'll have the same then. (Aum get onto the intercom to tell their order, while waiting... she just want to ask him right away what he really wanted to talk about.) so what do you wanna talk about? (she look onto her wristwatch, she promise to herself that she dont have to stay long.)
Aum: cant you stay late tonight? (he notice that she keeps looking at her wristwatch.)
Aff: i.... i cant... that's why if there's something you wanna-
Aum: so its still useless then to invite you as my drinking partner tonight.
Aff: no... mmm... that's not it. it's just that i cant stay late... i'll be transferring to the company tomorrow and my dad will introduce me to the other staff.
Aum: i see... ok, then.... (he look at his wristwatch, it says 10pm already.) how about going home at 12.
Aff: 11:30...
Aum: ok... 11:45...
Aff: fine... (she just frown but Aum just smile at her.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after checking all the paperwork of her students, she just realize how her students didnt cope up from their thesis. eversince she was gone for weeks, the grades of her students were getting low. it might be her fault at the same time, since her mind was somewhere else awhile ago. she admit that she wasnt focus at all, while she was teaching. she cant focus because all she can remember was what happened to her on that island, she hate to admit the fact that she always remember... HIM.

she then notice later, that her tears was already on her class record... she wipe her tears and close the class record and returned back to where she place it at her study table. she turned on her laptop and she gets the cd that the cashier gave it to her awhile ago. but before she could play it, she read the cover of the cd first. she remembered what the cashier guy said about the next album... right then, she log on to that site and saw the message on board. the information about the next album will take months... to come out. the composer "Thomanah" is still not finish with his compositions. his next album will be dedicated to the fans who support him, despite of hiding his true self in public.

so that's how she also realize that "Thomanah" will grant a request to one of his fans, he's going to play the requested song of the fan. after reading the message board, she wrote right away her request and her reason why she wanted that song to be played.

Can you hear my cry?

Locked inside my head
Looking for a way out,
There is no escape,
I see the people that I love
And the people that I hate,
My appearance isn't how I am,

Can you hear my cry's?

They're of my sorrow and my anger
Please don't judge me, for you don't know me

Can you hear me cry?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pat...", Rita approach her sister who was sitting at the balcony. she just wanted to apologize from what happened, besides its her decision whether she has to see them or not anymore. she was referring to her brothers. however, she felt trouble since awhile ago... as if she made a wrong choice that she never wanted to see them again, she dont really understand why Pat wanted her have to see them... despite of what happened to Pat and they were the reason why she got accident.

Pat was still ignoring her, she dont even want to talk to her. "Pat... im sorry... but its my decision. after what they did to you and... Ann-", she took the seat and she sat right next to her "look, im just concern about our family. i dont think they're deserve to call my brothers...", she continued. feeling unsure at the same from the last words she said. Pat look at her, she just want her to realize that the brothers didnt do anything wrong.

Pat: did you know that your brother came back here just to look for you? (she look at her with seriousness on her face.) like i said before... what happened to me was nothing and it wasnt their fault. they only did that because they wanted to see and meet you...
Rita: Pat, you dont understand-
Pat: you're the one who dont understand. the one you forsaken is your own brothers...
Rita: why are you so concern about them!?! i dont even care-
Pat: you dont care... because you were not the one who was there. you know what, if i wasnt there... and knew the reason why they got Ann, they'll not realize that Ann was not their sister. but you...
Rita: that's what i exactly meant. why do they have to kidnap someone or why do they have to do that... if they only wanted to see and meet me.
Pat: dont you get it? dont you think dad will allow you to see them? (she stood up from the chair.) you just dont realize how much they have suffer, especially their mother... YOUR MOTHER. (she left Rita at the balcony and went back to her room.)

meanwhile, Ken was already done packing his things. tomorrow is their flight schedule, from hospital... after discharging Por, they will go straight to the airport. when he was done packing, he was holding the key... that key was from the white house, his mother's house. he kept all his memories with her mother, he dont wanna leave without someone who hasnt realize yet how much that house was so important to him. the house was built, simply because it refreshes his memory about his past with his mom... even though he ran away those years just for a woman whom he thought that she could love him... just like how his mother. but it never did, he only buried the painful memories about his unrequited love there. but he dont want to live to his past right now, he wanted to start again... right now, only him and his brother who could help out each other. he wanted to start for his brother.

the key he was holding, he decided to leave it with someone... for he wanted that someone to know more about their mother, he wanted to leave the to his sister. but as of now, Rita dont wanna see them nor talk to them.... but if he will give this key to her, maybe when the right time comes... she will talk to them. he get his phone and dialed Aff's number, he knew that he cant give the key straight to his own sister, so he decided to give this key to Aff and she'll be the one to give this to Rita.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff didnt notice at all that her phone was ringing, how come she cant hear it if her attention was at the music and her conversations with Aum is getting interested. she misses those days that she always hangout with him and now, here they are... hanging out again as they chill inside the VIP room. they were just chatting about their old days of hanging around, but Aum almost forget that he have to ask Aff about the hotel. after they ordered a martini drink awhile ago, they ordered a couple of drinks again. seems like Aff didnt notice the time also.

Aum: Aff... there's something i have to tell you.
Aff: about what?
Aum: mmm.... (it took awhile before he could say it.) i... i...(she thought he would probably say something that she was not suppose to hear.) i... im the one who owns the hotel from now on.
Aff: what? h-how come? the Wongrutiyan-
Aum: i know... i dont think if you would probably believe if i say this to you...
Aff: how come you're the one who owns the hotel now?
Aum: im still confuse though... i dont know what my father did, my father and i... met with Ken Wongrutiyan awhile ago.
Aff: and then?
Aum: i signed the papers that i have to sign.
Aff: you mean about the hotel?
Aum: yeah...
Aff: how come you owned the hotel now?...
Aum: i know its hard to believe... even i dont know if i should accept the fact that- (he dont know if he have to tell Aff that he and Ken are related.)
Aff: accept what?
Aum: (before he could say it, the drinks that they ordered just came. he was still unsure with his words.) i think i have to talk to my mother first.
Aff: wait... what did you say again? i mean accept what?
Aum: (he sigh and grab the glass to drink.) i still have to talk to my mother first. i want to be sure if... (she was waiting.) nevermind. let's just talk about some other things. (Aff grab her glass.) so... mmm... did you and Ann already talk?
Aff: like i said before... she dont want to talk to me... i dont know what to do or how will she ever forgive me.
Aum: its alright... when the time comes, she'll talk to you. (drink all the way the down the glass he had.) i still have to talk to my father about our engagement... (he look up into the menu and was planning to order a couple of drinks.)
Aff: are you planning to order again? (he just nod at her, then she look at her wristwatch... its almost 11 and she still have an hour left.)
Aum: do want another glass?
Aff: no, thanks... i still have to go early in the company tomorrow.
Aum: oh, c'mon... you'll be only introduce to the company staff, that's all...
Aff: but-
Aum: you're such a kill joy right now... why did you change all of a sudden?
Aff: what? (she didnt understand him.)
Aum: eversince i got engagement with your sister... you always get busy and dont even get a chance to hangout with me anymore.

it was true, she thought he'll never notice it... as much as possible she wanted to stay away from him, now that he's engage with her sister. she know that she's one of the reason why her sister got kidnap, but she cant blame Ken why he did that... but because of her jealousy that time, it somehow made her guilt. she knew that they were not meant to be or at least, she was only one who loves him, he will never ever notice him. however....

Aum: what if you're the one i got engage with? (for some reason, he still cant believe that Ann and Aff were sisters. he knew all along Aff and why he have to be engage with someone he dont know at all.)
Aff: what? (it made her alarm, why all of a sudden Aum ask her that way.)
Aum: i mean, i knew you all along... if i was engage with you. it would be less difficult for me.
Aff: less difficult?
Aum: i wouldnt have a hard time to get to know you, not like Ann. at first, it was so easy to get to know her... but eversince she got kidnapped by- i.. im sorry. but eversince she was gone for weeks... now, she almost change. she seems so hard to get now, she seems so reserve. she dont want to talk either one of us. but i dont wanna blame her... this is all his fault.

she knew that he was referring to Ken, but right now, she knew that she's also part of everything happened to their family. even if Pat said she didnt do anything wrong, she know to herself that she's also at fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you know what... i think he's still in love with my sister", Ploy told Kanya. after the session with Chakrit, she went straight to Kanya's room. she saw Kanya was getting weaker, but Kanya dont want someone to sympathize her... she wasnt even forcing herself to be happy everyday, but, with the people who's always around her. she's happy enough to know that Ploy and Chakrit was there for her. "if you could only see his face... he's really denying it. i mean he denies the fact that he really love my sister", she continued.

Kanya: i havent seen Rita for years.... but i didnt expect that Krit likes her. (she smiled, while Ploy still talks about her sister and Chakrit's relationship.) and i thought you hated Krit so much because of what he did to Rita.
Ploy: i know... but awhile ago... when i saw him looking at the picture of him and Rita together, i knew that he loves her. maybe i just got a wrong impression about him, maybe he's really a good man.
Kanya: of course he is. he's very well-known here because of his kindness... not only to me... but to you also... dont deny that.
Ploy: fine... yeah, he's nice to everyone. but i still hate the way he teases me, i think im the only one whom he teases me here. (Kanya giggled when she said those words.)
Kanya: im smelling something... (she was referring to Chakrit's relationship with Ploy, though they could call it a start of their friendship but she knew that this might be something else.)
Ploy: what do you mean smell? (she smell her armpit.) i took a shower today before i went to the session.
Kanya: no i mean... (she was thinking something else and Ploy cant get her thoughts.)
Ploy: what is it?
Kanya: nevermind... maybe someday it will happened.
Ploy: mmm... dont you think its a good idea if i would help him to be with Rita again? since its really obvious that he loves my sister... i might as well help him.
Kanya: i though your father hate him and dont want to see him in your family anymore?
Ploy: i know... but i can convince my father again... if i will tell dad that Chakrit was the one who help me out here... maybe it will change his mind and he'll welcome Krit and allow him to be with my sister again.
Kanya: i see... so you mean to say... you'll be the bridge?
Ploy: you can say that. besides, its already proven that Krit is not as bad i was thinking before.
Kanya: dont you believe in saying "bridge is the owner"? (she laughing again when Ploy finally get what she meant.)
Ploy: hey~! its not what you're thinking.

she's really determine to help Chakrit to get back with her sister, also... she wanted to have a good relationship with Rita when she comes back. she knew that from all of her sisters, she hates Rita most... but since Rita got a good man(Chakrit), she want her sister to be change. she just wanna laugh when she knew what Kanya meant, its really impossible for her to be in love with someone nor get interested with some other guys. she never had a boyfriend before or tried any relationship because of her studies when she was still young and until now... because of her work. maybe she'll just prefer her father's setup to look for someone for her to marry. but right now, she wanted to enjoy this moment... she realize that eversince she got accident and been gaining her strength to walk again... she realize how much time she has right now and she has lots of free time right now. she remembered what Chakrit said during their session "once you can walk again... at least before you come back to Thailand. why dont you just take the opportunity to stroll around visit some other places here first", he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was really pissed when she couldnt stop Aum awhile ago from drinking. Aum always reasoning out "this only happens once in awhile, Aff... so just give me this moment. i want to have a drink with you...", he said when he continuously drinking, if awhile ago... they were just drinking some martini, Aum drinking some couple of beers and she couldnt even manage to stop him. he keeps saying "im just depress from everything that happened... arent you depress? you should have a drink to forget about it...", she knew Aum all along. he's like this when he's depress, she only see him like this once in awhile. she knew that he was depress from his father's commands, from his works and also to Ann... however, she still dont know why he's also depress of owning the hotel now, she dont even understand and how come Aum owned the hotel in a snap.

[the next scene, Ann played one of the list of songs in the cd. then, Ken decided to call Aff tomorrow before he would probably leave the country together with his brother. while, Rita was thinking about her brothers and so as Pat, worrying about Por's condition, then Ploy had a good time talking to Kanya.] "The Spectrum and The Ballerina" CLICK ME

Aff told decided to drop Aum at his pad, she knows Aum's place whenever he dont feel like going home and stay with his parents. she told the owner of the bar that she'll be back tomorrow for Aum's car. right now, Aum cant handle right now and only her could help him to get to his pad. right when they finally reach his condo, she get his keys to his pocket and unlock the door of his unit, she opened the door of his room and put him on the bed. because of his heaviness, he accidentally fall over him, she's on top of him. realizing that her lips were an inch away from his. she was tempted but she couldnt... she stood up right away and when she attempted to leave him, she look at him from one last time... she look at him in a mess. he's really drunk and she's worried that if he woke up the next day, he would feel the hangover. in the end she decided to not go without even taking care of him, she get some basin with cold water to refreshin' up and a towelette for her to rub.

she put in mind that she was doing this because she's concern only, but as she rub his body with the towelette... it made her heart beat faster. she rub as faster as she could so she could get home, but right when she stood up to put back the basin to the bathroom, she fell it when Aum grab her hand to pull her and kiss her. her eyes were wide open when he kissed her on that moment. slowly, his lips was parting hers, as he cupped her face so gently and look into her eyes "please stay here with me...", he whispered those words on her. she could smell his breathe with an alcohol, but the hell she cares... she felt like she was getting drunk when he kiss her again.

tonight, she knew that they just committed a sin, she was thinking about the people that they committed a sin, but slowly it disappears when all she can feel and hear was her heart tells. she dont if this was the right thing to do, to give her all with man she ever loved. Aum grab her body and lay her down on the bed, before they could kiss again... their eyes were mesmerizing, their thoughts speaking with each other... they knew that they both want this. he grab his hand and place it on his chest, she could feel his heart beats faster beneath his shirt, he was on top of her and they rather wanna take it slowly. she place her hand on his face, caressing them and she touch his lips as she feel the curve of his lips. he then slowly kiss her again, he wanted to feel her just like she wanted to feel him.

she kisses him back gently, as she put her arms on his nape and she just wanted to feel his touch, it just felt so good how to be touch for the first time... and she couldnt ask for more. her first time would only be with him. right now, they just wanted to forget everything.... all they wanna think is themselves only, just them tonight. when he undress her slowly, as he unbuttoned her shirt slowly. every line that opens, revealing her barenaked skin, he always place a light kiss until he reach her navel. when he took off her skirt and only her under garments that hides her private areas, he was amaze by revealing only her half-naked body. he went back to kiss her again, while his hands slowly explores her body and his touch gives more shiver down her spine. he could hear her moans with just his kisses, raining kisses all through her body and its time for her to return those kisses.

they switch positions, she's now on top of him as she undresses him and give him raining kisses all over his chest and went back to reach for his lips. while kissing him, he was embracing her as he dont want to let her go anymore. he was caressing her back as he reach her bra, he immediately unhook it. they continually kissing as there's no ending.

the next thing happened, she dont know anymore how they got far... but now she realize that they were both naked, feeling their bodies with each other. yes, they're at the point of making love, all they can hear is their exchanging moans with each other. when he finally entered her, he was worried if he hurt her so badly... he just knew then that it was her first time and he smiled to himself that she was his first time. he didnt expect her to be virgin and tonight she gave up to him, from there... he slow than and took the time make her adjust to him.

after they made love, the thought he could sleep but Aff was resting on his chest. he could not sleep, for he could even imagine himself that he made love to her. he dont hate it nor like it, but he love the feeling that when he made love to her... it was a different feeling. he could explain why his heart flutters as he watches her asleep, resting her head over his chest and her arms wrap around his body. "why didnt i notice you at all... i never felt this way before. was it too late already?", he said while watching her peacefully sleeping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff's phone was ringing, it was ringing over and over. when she wake up, Aum was cuddling her. she just remembered what happened last night, she made love to him, she made to love to the person she ever loved. however, she realize that she made love to the person who's already taken, she suddenly remember Ann when she look at him as she watches him asleep. she then got up from the bed and sit up straight, she dont even know if she has to cry or not... but as they way she look at it... this is all wrong. her phone was ringing again, so she pick up her phone and see if who's calling, she didnt expect Ken to call... and so she answer it right away.

Aff: Ken...
Ken: i've been calling you since last night... what happened?
Aff: (she then look at Aum again...) i... i... i might didnt hear you calling.
Ken: i see... anyway, i need to see you now before i go... i want to give you something, its for Rita actually...
Aff: if its for your sister... why dont you give it to her...
Ken: you know what happened to us. she might accept this key that i have to give.
Aff: a key?
Ken: yeah, i want you to have it... so that you can give it to her. its my flight schedule today, im going back to Paris together with my brother.
Aff: you're going? but what about Rita?
Ken: she dont wanna see us again... but i just want to give this key to her. so please, i want you to give this to her before i go.
Aff: fine... what time is your flight again? (she look at her wristwatch and its still 8 in the morning) oh, no! i cant meet you!
Ken: why? but-
Aff: i cant... im suppose to be at 10am sharp at the company today, my father will introduce me to the staff... and so, i cant be late.
Ken: but please... Aff. you're the only person i can rely on.
Aff: i dont wanna get in trouble again...
Ken: you wont. i just have to leave the key to you and so you can give it to my sister.
Aff: (he wait awhile before she could decide, she still have time though to meet him.) fine, i'll meet you right now.
Ken: thanks... i... i... i owe you a lot. (at least he could leave being at ease and this is the only last thing he could do before he would be probably leaving the country.)

Aff get ready herself as fast as she could, she cant let Aum woke up and still see her here at his pad. plus, she also realize and finally made up her mind... since what they did last night was a sin, she promise to herself that this would be only the last time and it will never happened again. she dont wanna see herself heartbreaking knowing that the person she'd made love last night was already engage to someone and that someone is none other than but her sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gosh, im so tired to add up another scene again. i decided to put Rita and Rome's scene at
next chapter. sorry. im still sick though, i think i need a little rest... or a deep sleep. XD
just like before... i dont have time to re-edit and correct everything here. so i hope you like this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Rita told Rome that she want to leave for awhile... but Rome dont want her to because of the project. she then explained to Rome why she wanted to leave for a moment. there he found that Rita's brother is none other than but Ken.
*Aum wasnt even aware that he was falling for Aff, but he wonder why Aff was avoiding him.
*Rome told Ratsami about Rita's plan on leaving the project... and Ratsami found out that Rita wanted to leave because she wanted to look for her brothers. so there, he didnt allow her to leave and gave her warnings.
*Chakrit and Ploy talks about Rita but they end up... talks about their lives, there Krit realize why Ploy acts the way she is right now.
*when Ken and Por arrive in Paris, Por heard Ken was playing the piano... the song was familiar to him but he couldnt remember only when did he hear the song. from then on, he suggested to Ken that for him to be able to regain his memory... he'll help Ken to his compositions.
*Pat talks to Ann why she was so reserve and doesnt want to talk to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

you have to wait for these scenes... Aum will hate Aff after what he have heard Aff and Ann's conversation. Ann finds herself opened her email and she still dont know or she has to believe that 'Thomanah' replied to her. Rome told Rita not to go... but he cant stop her and he followed her, there they visit the white house. he will also see the memory of her sister in the white house.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I will be back to read this update, Nikki. Thanks for the update!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY the willing :D.....but it never ends well when one of them leaves before the other wakes up, misunderstanding.....ploy and chakrit...i hope they get an accidental kiss somewhere ^^...awww i wonder how pat is going to be with por.....OOoo ken actually replies back...how sweet....the white house is going to be rita's...and rome goes there too...i hope he doesn't get mad bc he gets reminded of his sister and do something he might regret later....

awwww you should get more sleep....stop staying up so late....but thanks for updating this...awesome

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
It's so sad that Ken and Por are leaving the country.. oh no.. aum is going to hate aff... i can't bear with it.. he can't hate her..

please update more.. i can't wait to know more..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Commercial Mode:

Starring:

Rome Patchata

Sririta Jensen

Rome Patchata is a famous actor and their family owns a silk company, he loves his career more than anyone else, that's why he never get serious with his relationships. however, as soon as his grandmother who's lives out of the country and also the CEO of their company wants him to quit his job as an actor and inherit the company, he had no choice but to follow her. though he agreed to inherit the company, but his grandmother Mali wont give it to him not unless if his already married.

he lied to her over the phone that he's not married yet but he already got fiance, but the truth is, he have no fiance nor to called a girlfriend. Mali will visit him in three weeks time, so he has to look for someone to be his qualified fiance for him to introduce to Mali. but he failed to find someone, since no one wants to pretend as his fiance because of his arrogant attitude.one day, his PA (production assistant) resigned to her work because of his attitude and so his manager hired someone again to be his assistant, there he met Rita.

Rita was fired by her late boss from the company because of her clumsiness and being stupid. despite of the people around her maltreated her, she never gave up and as long as she can endure it, she will. she helped Lek (Rome's manager) when someone was trying to snatch her bag and when she helped her... she decided to get her as Rome's new PA.

but Rome and Rita started in a wrong foot, he cant take her clumsiness and being stupid... but even though, he was just simply amaze of how she endures everything. Rita was asking for forgiveness and told him that she'll do everything just so that Rome will not be mad anymore. since Rome had no choice, he forgave her but he had a condition... he decided to make Rita pretend as his fiance, their deal will end only... until his grandmother will give to him the company.

Starring:

Aum Atichart

Aff Taksaorn

Piolo Pascual

Angel Locsin

two women both seeking something with their lives, searching themselves as they runaway.

Aff Taksaorn is the runaway bride, she runaway because she was still not ready to commit and she dont think she could give all her love if she knows that she wasnt ready enough. while, Angel Locsin is the runaway daughter, she runaway because she couldnt take her parents anymore, she was afraid of getting old without even experiencing freedom in life. two women from different countries, runaway at the same time because they wanted to search themselves and so they went to New York.

they both got into the shuttle bus for their tour by the next day, they only brought their wallets and forgot their identity cards to their designated hotels. but what is more worst, they didnt know that the driver is going to commit suicide. in the end, they got crash. Dr. Aleck Thompson just got fired from the hospital because people thought him as a crazy a surgeon with his experiment and so he drives back to his hometown. away from the city... he witness an accident along the highway. he take a look at it if there's still alive... he was panicking and it was already dark, no one but him and the bus that got crashed on the street. he realize that only two people were alive and the rest were dead already. he decided to bring the two to his home.

with his craziness, he take a good look to the two people who got involve from the accident, their faces were already deformed. he was thinking if he could fix them as he also wanted to apply his new experimental surgery to them. he remembered, while he slowly bringing them to his car... these two people only got their wallets and he put those wallets to his pocket... without even thinking... if which one belongs to them. he look over their wallets again and the only thing was there... is their pictures. but he cant remember which one belongs to them, but since he was only thinking about his experimentation, he decided to do it to them... he didnt even think if they will wake up someday.

his experiment was success, after 6 months of operation inside his secret basement... the deformed faces before are now back to its place, but did he really returned it to the right place? was HER face is her REAL FACE? what if these TWO WOMEN woke up someday and has to return to their homes, what will they do if they found out that their face is not their real face? will Dr. Thompson still can help them?

COMING VERY SOON