Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
still nothing yet oh well i know bellefire is very busy and incorporating the music into the story and everything must be hard anyways keep up the work and we're cheering you on
i'll be starting updating this later... :) since so much to anticipate with the scenes.

Nikki..you will probably think I'm a weirdo, but... I had a dream about you last night. LOL........

I dreamed that you had a sweet 16 party and that you started to update this fic after that.

very strange, I know......... maybe cause last night before I went to sleep, I glanced in here, thinking that there was an update.

eh!?!?!?!? SWEET 16!?!?!?!?! im turning 22 this december XD lmao~! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 19=-=_-'

he look everywhere for Ann outside the hospital, 'til he saw her car and he notice that someone was there. so he come closely to take a look at it and it was Ann, weeping. the car window was close and so he knocked. Ann look at him and she opened the window "we need to talk...", he said.

Aum: (Ann wipe her tears before she get out of the car.) mmmm... are you alright? (she just nod.) why did you runaway? (he waited for her to answer but she remained silent.) Ann... what's wrong? why are you like that?... (Ann just look at him.) why.... why did you slapped your sister like that? (but Ann still dont answer him.) can you please tell me why did you do that?.... why are you not answering me? tell me... what's the problem? me and Aff looked for you while you were gone, she helped me by looking for you. i wanna know the reason why you runaway-
Ann: i didnt runaway! (she raise her voice and being irritated at all.) why are you so concern? you didnt even know what happened to me.
Aum: that's why i want you to tell me so i could know. im your fiance. And your sister... i dont see anything wrong of what she did to you, i wanted to know why you slapped her.
Ann: (crossing her arms.) you say im your fiance... but you're taking Aff's side.
Aum: im not taking any sides-
Ann: then stop asking...
Aum: no! i wanted to know what's going on. i wanna know what the hell is your problem, i dont think you want to let me know what's going on but for me, i have the right to know about it because im your fiance and i will be part of your family soon.
Ann: (she cant seem how to tell Aum what happened to her, she dont like herself anymore. she dont think she could be the right one for her fiance. she then suddenly embrace him, needed him for a moment.) i dont know what how tell you but can you please just give me some time and then i will tell you if im already.... fine... (the question is will be she ever fine? she cant answer this question at this moment.)
Aum: (she was still embracing him and he comfort her. but at this moment, they need to go back inside the hospital.) ok, i'll be waiting for you... and if the time comes, i will wait for the day you'll tell me. (then they look at each other...) however, i just want you to apologize to your sister. (referring to Aff.)
Ann: (she push her away slowly and starting to get piss because he hasnt realize yet how she was enrage to her own sister, and now he wanted him to say sorry?) why do you want me to? i never did anything to her...
Aum: Ann, you slapped your sister. you didnt even gave a reason why you sla-
Ann: Aum... i thought you already understand me! i dont think should apologize to my sister, as a matter of fact... she's the one who's suppose to apologize to me. (he didnt talk anymore because they might end having misunderstanding so much.) Aum... (she turn around to look at him.) are you in love with my sister? (she was thinking thoroughly, she was just wondering why Aum is much more concern on Aff.)
Aum: what? (he didnt know why she ask him like that. his relationship with Aff was purely friendship and they've been friends for a more than a year now.) no!.... of course not. why do you ask that?
Ann: if you're not... then why are more concern about her!?! why are you taking her side?
Aum: like i said before... im not taking any sides. im also concern about you...
Ann: like i said before... i dont have the right to apologize... the one who should say apologize... is her! (she left him, she dont wanna talk about her sister... even though she knew that Aff was still in the hospital, she head back there to see Pat only.)

right now, she dont have time to answer them or neither forgive her sister from what she did. she know the fact that what was happening to her family and to herself is not clear enough to understand the situation, she could only say that she's one of the victims... while she was in the car awhile ago... she only found out what she realize of why Ken mistaken her as his sister, just then she realize that... Rita was Ken's lost sister. however, she still cant forgive Ken after what he did to her.

meanwhile, Aum was left at the car park being confuse. he was a little surprise and cant forget what Ann asked him about Aff, he havent realize that yet if he ever had feelings for Aff, because he only knew one thing... that their friendship is very special. he didnt expect to realize that they've been friends for more than a year now and he's already familiar with Aff's behavior and so she is... she knows him a lot. they both understand each other, but, he dont understand Ann at all... he couldnt even believe that Ann and Aff are sisters, that's why he wanted to get to know her more, but the more he gets to know her... its like giving him a hard time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he finally arrived to the place where he's suppose to meet Alak, the place was abandoned and didnt see a single person who pass by, except for the car parking around the corner. he look at the car and then later someone get out of the car from the driver's seat, approaching him. the man was at 50-60's of age and wearing a business suit, he might get the wrong idea... 'cause he's suppose to meet Alak, but as the man coming closer... he suddenly realize that he looks familiar. however, he doesnt remember when he have seen him. Ken get out of his car and meeting him along the way. "who are you? are you one of Alak's men?", he asked right away.

Chiangsai: its been a long time... my dear nephew.. Ken Wongrutiyan. (gritting his teeth as he smiles at him.)
Ken: (he wondered why he knew his name and why did he said "nephew".) who are you?
Chiangsai: oh, me? (he smile so bluntly.) i think im the only one who help you to find your sister.
Ken: my sister? whe-where's Alak? are you the one who's behind all of this?
Chiangsai: dont you wanna thank me? after all i told Alak to find your sister.
Ken: but Alak gave me the wrong information. why do i suppose to thank you? where is Alak!? (he finally raise his voice as he wanted to know why this is all happening.)
Chiangsai: (he put his hand on his shoulder.) relax... you dont need to see Alak because im the one you should meet up in the first place. (Ken put away his hand.) i see... you're not in the mood. (he look away and lower his voice.) i heard about your brother... i think i did too much to your brother. (he look at him again.)
Ken: (he didnt understand what he meant 'did too much'?) what do you mean? i dont understand you... what do you mean you did too much to my brother???
Chiangsai: let's say my men was reckless about the accident, they werent suppose to chase-
Ken: (his eyes widen and realize what he said, he grab his collar.) what did you say!?! you're the one who's behind my brother's accident!?!
Chiangsai: if you dont calm down... you're brother will be more in danger... (threatening him.)
Ken: (still grabbing his collar.) what will you do, huh!?! why did you do it!?! (gritting his teeth, being enrage after knowing the truth.)
Chiangsai: (he pushed him away with all his force, he dont want him to show his rudeness... but because he dont to calm down.) why dont we talk nicely instead... my dear nephew? (holding his tie and trying to be formal.) let me introduce myself to you... (he turn around and walk back.) im Chiangsai Atichart, i guess you know me now. (then he look at him again and smile. yes, Ken knows Atichart is one of the biggest investors in Thabchumpon's company.) i rarely show myself to others... except from Ratsami, my business partner.
Ken: why did you call me-
Chaingsai: im not finish. (he look away and continue as he walks back and forth from him.) im sure you know Adung Wongrutiyan... (how could he know? however, he heard someone that kind of name in their family. but the last name of the woman that this old man mentioned... "Wongrutiyan" is their family name. is that mean...) i guess you dont even know her since she's just an illegitimate daughter of your grandfather... your father's half-sister.

he wasnt surprise at all, he knew his father had a half-sister... but never his father mentioned any name to them. what is the connection of his father's issue about his half-sister to the accident of his brother? what does this old man wants from his family? all these question run to his mind while looking at him, he dont know if he has to be afraid of this man. but what only fears him most... is his brother who's still at the state of coma. this old man is the one who has to blame from everything that happened to him by giving him a wrong information about his long lost sister and his brother's accident.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after what Pat said about what really happened to her and to Ann, Ratsami just dont know how to deal with this problem... now that he knew it involves with Wongrutiyan brothers, it just makes him remind about his past. he was thinking about Ying, then he look at their daughter(Rita), he was just wondering the maybe Ying wanted to see her and that's why she's doing this. Ying knows him a lot, his kindness and his cruelness... it just makes him more being transparent to everyone.

[Flashback]

Ratsami and Ying meet at 3-star hotel in Paris, when she knew that Ratsami was in Paris... she hurriedly wanted to meet him. not because she wanted to rekindle their past or to commit another sin again, she knew that their daughter Rita was at 3 years of age now. she's been living like hell eversince her husband keep away the baby and he gave the baby to him, warning him not see his wife ever again. "i just wanna see our baby...", Ying said while trying to resist her tears.

Ratsami: "My" baby... not yours.
Ying: Rat-
Ratsami: you have no right to see her... because she has the mother now and that's not you.
Ying: Ratsami... im begging. my life became miserable eversince husband keep away our baby. at first, i didnt know that he gave the baby to you.
Ratsami: no matter how much you'll explain... i will never ever listen to you anymore. if i will let you be the mother of my child, she'll just suffer.

[fade scene, remembering his scene with Ying's husband, his bestfriend who became his enemy because of love.]

"she's planning to sell your child...", he said.

"what???"

"after what you did to my wife... do you think she could still learn to love you?"...

on that day, when he talked to him, he still dont know if he could still love her. he ended up going home, carrying their baby around his arms. though his wife Anchali trying to be understanding to him, the truth is... he still couldnt forget Ying. today, he realize while he was driving home together with Anchali, he was thinking that Ying might be revenging and the more he thinks about it... the more he has to protect his family, especially his daughter Rita."hon, are you okay?", Anchali asked him "what are we going to do now? what are we going to do with the Wongrutiyan brothers?", she continued.

Ratsami: i still dont know what to do...
Anchali: hon, i think Rita should see her bro- (before she could finish, Ratsami just react.)
Ratsami: no! that will never happen. i wont let Rita meet her brothers in person even if she finally knew that its all happening because of her.
Anchali: Ratsami, the Wongrutiyan brothers has the right to see their sister... and so as Rita.
Ratsami: (he stopped the car and he looked at his wife.) Anchali, you know what i've been through...
Anchali: i know... but it doesnt you have the right makes decisions for Rita. plus, the Wongrutiyan brothers didnt mean to do it.
Ratsami: didnt mean to do it??? look what they have done to our daughters... is that what you mean they didnt mean to do it? (he start the car again.) as of now, i dont think i could forgive them from what they done. tomorrow if i see him, i will talk him and tell him to stay away from Rita... because they're just they same as their mother. they dont have the right to see Rita.

Anchali didnt speak at all, she just rather be silent than argue with him. she knows him well, more than the woman whom he loved. when she met him, he was at his worst and still in love with the woman he always mentioned her name... "Ying". though they also fell in love with each other, it still cant take away of what Ratsami feels for that woman. she felt like a spare tire, fill in, pain reliever... the last-minute substitute, but she doesnt care about that... for she rather wait for him, that someday he'll love her. and it came true, they couldnt have four children and lastt long in their marriage if he didnt learn to love her. but sometimes in their marriage, you cant really avoid of being betrayed... and that's how the day Ratsami came home with another child. that's how she realize that her husband is still in love with that woman, she was naive and can easily forgive him, she did even accept the child as her own...

while driving, Anchali cant avoid herself but to look at her husband, she was thinking if her own husband is still in love with that woman, she dont know if she's going to worried about their relationship... since she's been like this for years, trying to understand things and she never ask anything, but sometimes she needs something that she couldnt even tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

background song "Requiem" CLICK ME

"why are you doing this?... what's the connection my father's half-sister to my brother's accident? why did you gave me the wrong information about my long lost sister?", Ken asked him straight as he wanted to know. he's been talking about his wife's past all along, why do he care? he doesnt even know the woman at all...

Chiangsai: i see... so you're not interested to listen about my wife's past...
Ken: why should i ? i dont even know her.... or why should i know her?
Chiangsai: let me get straight with you... (he come closely and trying to be serious.) i just want you to give what i really want.
Ken: what???
Chaingsai: you have to give the Lilium Hotel... since its not really yours. its for my wife...

[flashback faded scene]

"i didnt claim her inheritance of running the Lilium Hotel, it doesnt belong to me but to her", his father said while laying down on the bed "you take good care hotel... i was waiting for someone to claim it but 'she' didnt came", he continued.

"what if the right person wants to claim the hotel?"

"then we dont have any choice but to gave it to that person..."

[back to reality, faded scene]

Ken: you say your wife is my dad's half-sister... if you're really here to claim the hotel... why just now? and where is my dad's half-sister?
Chiangsai: i could bring you to my wife if that's what you want. so you're saying... you're going to give up that hotel and give it to the right owner?
Ken: its not mine... but its the person whom my father said. it belongs to her and i know someday she'll claim the hotel.
Chiangsai: you're easy to talk with... (he smiled, because that means Ken will give the hotel to him.)
Ken: but if you think i will give it to you right away... you're wrong. (Chiangsai didnt smile.) you're the reason why is my brother is in the hospital... plus, you gave me the wrong information about my sister... that's why im asking what's the connection of my dad's sister to the accident of my brother? isnt already too much, why did you have to this all? (Chiangsai didnt know what to say anymore...)
Chiangsai: if you dont give me the hotel... i'll be force to do whatever i have to do with your brother in the hospital.
Ken: with your threats... do you think im afraid of you? you're doing this just because of the hotel?
Chiangsai: and do you think i wont do it? with just... (he get his phone from his pocket.)... one call, you're broth-
Ken: (he hurriedly grab his collar again...) dont you dare-
Chiangsai: if keep doing that... i'll be force to call someone from the hospital.
Ken: (he push him away...) why do you have to do this!?!... why!?! (shouting at him, shaking.. he's starting to get worried about his brother. he cant possibly believe that this old man can do everything he wants to.)
Chiangsai: (he look at his wristwatch.) i gotta go... i still have someone to meet to. i dont have time for your recklessness, you're just like your father... by the way, tomorrow i will bring the documents you have to sign and tomorrow give me the documents for the hotel... (while walking away) i wont kill your brother if you'll just give me what i want. (finally went back to his car.)

Ken still dont get this man... he dont know why he's doing all of these, he's making it worst and his problems getting more bigger. after what he did to Ann, he'll be surely go to jail like this, he was sure that Ann will tell her family what he did to her, then his brother is still in coma... he dont know when his brother will wake up and he's getting more worried when Mr. Atichart wanted the hotel so badly. he did even put in danger his brother and he can even dare to kill. for some reason, its all his fault, how he wish he didnt came back to Thailand and now everything is in the wrong way. what more he could expect? he's only waiting for his brother to wake up, then he will think later... if what he'll do next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita was left inside the patient's room together with Pat, Aff went outside to see how Por's condition. while Ann decided to go at the convenience store, just five blocks away from the hospital ans she only wanted to be alone for now. when she felt her tummy is growling, she decided to buy some burger at the convenience and sat there for awhile. she's the only customer in the convenience store, what do you expect... its almost 4 in the morning, she didnt notice that time really went fast. before she could eat, she didnt expect to hear the song that Ken teach her...

Sun and Moon CLICK ME (this song was played in Chapter 12, page 9)

she just look at the cashier guy, she didnt expect that the cashier likes instrumental songs. but she ended up only being pissed as she could remember the day Ken teach her how to piano and that time she thought Ken was something but he's different at all... after what he did to her, the bitter part is... she was mistaken by somebody else. she was also curious if who's that person who left him a scar and why Ken became like this. however, a part of her... hates him for what he did to her "can you please turn off that radio?", she ended up telling the cashier guy to turn off the radio.

when Aum went back to the hospital, he did pass by at the patient's room where Rita and Pat are there, but he dont know where Aff go. until when he got out of the room and he saw her standing behind the window glass of the patient's room. she was looking worried and only staring at Por, he stare at her for a moment... before he decided to accompany her, he decided to get some a coffee for her and so he get one.

meanwhile, both Pat and Rita cant sleep... they dont know if they're thinking the same thing. Pat was thinking about the Wongrutiyan brothers, she then look at Rita who's sitting at the right corner. she raise her right hand telling Rita to come closer "do you need anything?", she said while holding her sister's hand.

Pat: i was just wondering if you could bring me at Por's room tomorrow?
Rita: he's still in critical condition...
Pat: i see... i was wondering if when he'll wake up. im sure he'll be happy to see you. (Rita didnt speak.) by the way, did you get a chance to meet Por's brother? i havent meet him yet but we're suppose to meet him on that day we got accident.
Rita: you already said that awhile ago.
Pat: i hope you and your brothers will finally meet. (she smiled.)
Rita: why are you telling me this?
Pat: isnt it obvious? if i didnt tell Por that they got a wrong sister... Ann wouldnt be able to get back here.... (there is a moment of silence, Rita just dont want to comment on anything.) how do you feel that you found out that you had a brothers?
Rita: i dont know... i just dont feel like wanted myself to accept them as my brothers.... (some part of her lied.)
Pat: why? knowing that you have brothers like them... i think its way cooler. well, maybe because i grew up with you guys (referring to her elder sisters.)
Rita: i dont think i could accept them as my brothers... look at what they did... they kidnap Ann and even you... you got accident. Pat, you're supposed to be mad at me or to them...
Pat: but they only did that because they wanted to find you...
Rita: its still not right... even i... i cant forgive them from what they did to you and to Ann.

she just wanted Rita to be reunited with her brothers, but Rita dont want to, she just wanted to help. she dont what will be Por's reaction if he'll see Rita and knowing that she's the sister that Por and his brother looking for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day....

Ken went back to the hospital, even though he havent sleep yet or ate a breakfast... one thing only in his mind worries about is his brother. the doctor just confirmed that his brother's wound are healing and was already been transferred in the patient's room. however, the doctor cleared to him that they still dont know when his brother will wake up, explaining to him about his brother's condition, he even got more worried when the doctor confirmed that there are lot of patients that has similar condition with his brother... sometimes the comatose takes months and even a year.

when he entered the room, Aff and Aum was there. "Ken....", Aff stand as Ken entered the room "uh... Por has just been transferred. im also here to look up to him", she continued. actually she dont know what to say, she cant stay longer in her sister's room... it's just so uncomfortable to stay there with Ann who's mad at her, it just made her more feel guilty.

Ken: how's you're sister?
Aff: she's fine now... she was looking for Por. (they both look at Por who's still unconscious.)
Ken: i see...
Aff: (when Aum look at Ken, he dont if he would actually react after he found out the truth that he's the cause of Ann's disappearance. Aff notice that Aum and Ken are glaring at each other and so she introduce them to each other.) before i forgot... Ken... this is Aum... Aum 'Atichart', Aum... this is Ken... Ken Wongrutiyan. Ken, Aum is Ann's fiance...
Ken: (widen his eyes when for the second time around, he didnt expect to meet Mr. Atichart's son... or rather he should say Aum is his cousin along side with his father.) hi... (they both shake hands together, but for Aum it felt awkward. he still cant accept the fact that this man is the one who kidnap his fiance.)

he dont want to react at all, he thinks that this man(Aum) dont know that they are somewhat related. after meeting Mr. Atichart last night... he didnt expect to meet his son.

after the handshake, someone entered the room... it was Ratsami "what are you doing here Aff?", Ratsami look at his daughter, wondering why she rather stayed at the assigned room to Wongrutiyan. "you shouldnt be here in the first place, for they are the one who cause a lot of trouble in our family. go back now!", he continued. Aff and Aum got out of the room and Ratsami was left in the room with Ken.

Ratsami: i will tell you just now... because of what you and your brother did to my daughters, dont make me call a police. because right now, i really cant forgive you. how dare you to do this just because you only wanted to see your sister!?! (he started to point at him.) you will never... ever! get a chance to see your sis-
Ken: my mom wants to see her... (Ratsami was tongue tied for awhile, he couldnt speak when Ken mentioned his mother.) my mom suffered for years, yearning to see her daughter... my sister.
Ratsami: she's not her daughter! and you're not her brother...
Ken: why are you doing this? she's my sister! i have documents to prove it.
Ratsami: even if you have... you will never get a chance to see her nor talk to her-
Rita: (Rita suddenly came when Aff told her that their father was terribly mad at Ken.) dad... (both Ken and Ratsami look at her.)
Ratsami: Rita... what are you doing here? go back-
Rita: wait, dad... (she come closely and was staring at Ken.) what did i told you last time? (then she stop as she face him.) i dont wanna see you... nor your brother of yours-
Ken: he's also your brother-
Rita: no... i dont have any brothers... i didnt accept you in the first place as my brother.
Ken: but-
Rita: after what you did to my sisters... do you think i will forgive you?
Ken: i just wanna see you... our mo-
Rita: you already see me now... isnt this enough already? now, i want you and your brother to stay away from me and from my family...
Ken: im sorry....
Rita: sorry is not enough from what you did... like i said, i dont accept you as my brother. (Ratsami wanted to stop her now, he didnt expect that his daughter would be also enrage... hating her own brothers at the same time.)
Ratsami: that's enough now, Rita... (he hold her hand, before they left the room.) i will not a call a police anymore... but as much as possible i want you and your brother leave this country. like my daughter said... stay away from my family. (then they finally left the room.)

Ken felt liek his dreams shattered when his own sister forsaken him and his brother Por. she hate them... the word 'hate' keeps repeating to his mind, after the result of his comeback here to look for their sister... he ended up having frustration after what happened, blaming himself. he knew its also his fault and he even put his brother in danger, realizing he shouldn't have trusted Alak in the first place. "uhhh....", he look at his brother who just woke up. it was somewhat miracle "Por... are you alright? Por...", he felt worried but at the same time he was happy that finally he woke up. however.... "who... who are you? whe-where am i?", he didnt expect that his brother forget him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys for the late update of this fiction. true, i got stuck for how many days on making ONSO2 either.
but at the same time i was hypnotized by the song i just downloaded few days ago, everytime i hear this song
i get some sleep, a real deep sleep. anyways, until i next update this one... just bear with the grammar and everything
you know that i dont have time to correct everything here. ;) may i ask? did you just notice now that Ken and Por's cousin
is Aum? i did mentioned to chapter 18 that Adung is a illegitimate daughter of Wongrutiyan. :lol:
i decided to put Ploy and Krit's scen on the next chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Chakrit was amaze on Ploy's exercise during their next session. she was all motivated because she dont want to lose.
*Ken gave the documents for Chiangsai to sign it, he didnt have any choice in the first place.
*Pat was already discharge in the hospital but she didnt get a chance to talk to Por when she found that Por already wake up.
*Aum trying to cheer on Aff a little, since Pat was already discharge. plus, they found out that Ken and Por are leaving the country. Aum honestly tell what he felt about Ann.
*Ken and Por leaving the country.
*Ann's back to her basic life, she went back to work as an art teacher and when she decided to pass by at music store, she didnt expect to hear the latest instrumental songs that "Thomanah" released.
*Rome ask if what's wrong with Rita, not being herself... Rita just regret that she forsaken her brothers.

Spoiler Mode:

the next chapter will show Ploy's improvement on her therapy session. thus, she also learned that Chakrit was not bad at all and became close friends. might as well, she'll fall for him secretly.

Ann will realize if who's "Thomanah", but she dont if she could accept the fact who "Thomanah" is. meanwhile, Aff and Aum were both drunk... but she didnt expect that *secret* :mellow:

Rome didnt expect that Rita's brother is none other than but Ken... though her mind says that she has not to forgive her brother, her heart and her sister Pat... is making her more regret and that in the end she wanted to meet Ken and Por.

Ken was trying hard his best to serve his brother, while Por is still gaining. at the same time, Ken continue compose some music and having concert hall in Japan and Paris by wearing his mask. since he's a well-known pianist and has produce albums for how many times already. there he'll compose a song to ask forgiveness from what he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Download The Songs I've Been Using For This Fiction:

All Myself To You- DOWNLOAD
First Love- DOWNLOAD
Love Hurts- DOWNLOAD
Love Me- DOWNLOAD
Kiss The Rain- DOWNLOAD
Tears On Love- DOWNLOAD
Theme Of Love- DOWNLOAD
Tori No Uta- DOWNLOAD
Schindler's List- DOWNLOAD
Requiem- DOWNLOAD

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. omg aum and aff both drunk???? cant wait.. so sad for rita... she has
to go through the pain about her brothers...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update omg so much to expect for the next ch again the music selection is superb waiting for the development of rita and rome on the next ch too

pze

sarNie Adult
omo aum n aff drank.........is that a sign....lolz.....

thanks nikki for the update.....big hugs.....

cant wait for more

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow...love it.

it turns out that everyone's connected in some ways. Poor Ken...now his bro has amnesia and his sister has foresaken him. I hope Ann will go back to him somehow.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm happy that you're updating but what about your other fanfic
im currently updating two fan fics... the CS... will be continue after these two fics... (5r and onso2)

i'll be starting updating this later... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
AUM is starting to notice AFF even though it start off as a friend , he is unaware of the growing love bwt them. need some humor from por & pat but dang he still have amnesia :mellow:

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 20=-=_-'

Por's head was aching so badly when he woke up, he dont know where he is and he dont know if who is the man standing at his side "whh-who are you?", he was trying to get up but he cant. Por still dont have a strength to move. "Por, it's me... your brother. Ken", a worried from his voice. "Ken? brother?", when Por said those words, Ken confirmed that his brother cant remember him. "you wait here... im gonna call the doctor. dont move", he said, then he got out of the room.

Ken went to look for the doctor, he was simply panicking... afraid to know that his brother forgot him. he cant possibly having a lost memory, he thought for a second. he told the nurse that his brother already woke up and explaining that Por cant remember him...

meanwhile, Ann just came in the hospital... she didnt notice that she ate at the convenience store, she fell asleep a little bit and the cashier woke her up. as she reached the floor and was about to go to her sister's room, she suddenly saw Ken at the nurse's station. her sister's room was along the way and she just rather ignore him... as she pass by, she heard that Ken cant patiently waiting. "nurse, cant you make it faster... my brother just woke up. where's the doctor?", he said. when she pass by, he saw her... and they their eyes meet. he knew that she was ignoring him but they cant take the fact that at that moment... they're just looking at each other's eyes. she was looking at him because simply she was loathing at him, she hated him... and so she avoided his stare and walk as fast as she could; before her tears fall down again.she was crying for some reason because she cant forget him...

after waiting for a couple of minutes, the doctor came to check on Por's condition.

Ken: how's my brother?
Doctor: he's alright now, he recover so fast... however, the only problem is that... he lost his memory. he cant remember anything.
Ken: you mean he dont even know that im his brother.
Doctor: yes...
Ken: what am i suppose to do for him to remember everything? doc, im his brother...-
Doctor: relax Mr. Wongrutiyan... he just only lost his memory, all you need to do only is to be there with him and take care of him.
Ken: what will i do to make him remember that i-
Doctor: he will undergo with that long process. its not that easy to get back your memory. at his state right now, all he need is your care. he did ask awhile ago if what happened to him and why he was here... dont worry, i just told that you'll be the one to explain since you're his brother. right now, i have to leave you two... i'll go back and check him later...
Ken: thank you doc...

when the doctor finally left, he approach his brother who still laying on the bed. Por was still curious about the man who's standing beside him, the man told him awhile ago that he was his brother "how are you feeling...?", Ken asked. Por didnt hesitate to answer him, he feel better...

Por: i feel like i was just having a deep sleep...
Ken: (he smile at him.) you are... and im happy that you're finally awake.
Por: i cant really remember anything... but i feel comfortable talking to you. i guess, you're really my brother.
Ken: (he just smile...) i want you to recover as fast as you can...
Por: i am... (he smiled.) since i cant remember anything... can you tell me what really happened to me?
Ken: (he felt hesitant to answer, he dont want his brother to blame him about his accident. but he gotta tell the truth at the same time.) someone... told me... that you were suppose to meet me the day you got accident... but then someone was following you... and that's how you got accident.
Por: who were those people who followed me?
Ken: (he dont wanna tell the truth because he dont want his brother to get involve with this matter.) i already told the police to look for those people who followed you.
Por: i see... Ke-Ken??? (he dont if he would call him by his name...)
Ken: "bro", you use to call me that.
Por: bro... (he smile.) cool...

the next thing happened, Ken stay for long just to be with him. it was his first time to be like this, he realize that... their parents were already gone for a long time ago. and to him, Por is the only one left. if he'll lose him, he dont know what to do anymore. just thinking about family, he remembered Rita... she didnt accept him and Por as her brothers. since it was Rita's wish not to see him anymore, he was also thinking about going back to Paris with Por and start a new life. maybe then later, the people will forget him... the people he have hurt. (thinking about Rita, Aff, then Ann...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Ann entered the room, everyone was there. she saw Aum and Aff sitting right next to each other, she and Aff look at each other but... later she avoided her. "where have you been again?", Ratsami asked her. she seated at the corner and look at her father who was asking her.

Ann: i just went to the convenience store...
Ratsami: i see... (he didnt react anymore, he then change the topic and turn his look to Aff.) Aff... before i forget, i want you to know that i dont want you to work in that hotel again.
Aff: but dad-
Ratsami: you heard me... i dont want you to work there anymore. your sister Rita... didnt even want to see them anymore, better if they go back to where they belong.
Pat: Rita???? (she cant believe that Rita really dont want to see her brother, she then thinks about Por.) dad... Por is Rita's brother. why do you have to do this? besides, they really didnt made big trouble-
Ratsami: you call this... they didnt made a big trouble? what about you!?! what happened to you? you havent even realize that yet? what about Ann? we didnt even know if that man did something to your sister!?! (Ann look away, she was trying to control herself from crying.) whether he did something or not... i will not allow this to happened again. we're already in the media! at the tabloids! those men... (Wongrutiyan brothers) they're only trying to destroy our family, i know their family well... they're just like their father! (he was enrage and cant stop himself but to warn his own family. he just wanted to protect them only.) now, you still dare to ask me... why i am doing this? i just wanted to protect our name... our family.

while Ratsami is telling about their situation, Aum's phone was ringing. it was his father who was calling, he excuse himself and then he answered his phone outside the room.

Chiangsai: where are you?
Aum: im still at the hospital...
Chiangsai: i want you to come to my office right now because there are things i want to discuss about.
Aum: i see... ok, i will go now. (when he hang up the phone, he went back inside and told everyone that he has to leave because he has to meet his father.)

meanwhile, Chiangsai was preparing some things for his deal with Ken later, he cant wait 'til Ken give the Lilium Hotel. this time, he will not only being part of the Thabchumpon company but also the owner now of the Lilium Hotel... he also wanted his son to be the president of the Thabchumpon company once he's already married with one of the 5 daughters of Ratsami, the eldest one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken received a message from Chaingsai, today is the day that he has to give the documents for the Lilium Hotel. right then, he decided by himself to finish his business here in Thailand and he'll go back to Paris to start a new life with his brother, besides there's no reason for them to stay here anymore. the only reason he came back here was because of her sister, his mother's wish will never fulfill and the memory of the white house will be remain there.

[this will be the background song of the following scenes "A Time For Us" CLICK ME]

Ken told his brother that they're going back to Paris, he explain that they really there and they were only to take care some of their business. he also told Por that he use to play violin and so he allow Por to finish his music course in Paris, the only problem is that Por cant remember that he use to play violin and so he was back to basics to learn it again. from this day on, Ken will free his brother to what he will ask for... if in the past he always forbid him, now if only he could give everything... he would do it with just one snap of his finger. but so many things happened and so he wanted to start a new with his brother.

meanwhile, Aum thought that it wasnt serious that his father wanted to discuss with him, he knew his father as being a selfish man... his selfishness comes first before he cares about people's feelings. his father wanted to discuss about the Lilium Hotel, he wonder why his father wanted to discuss about the hotel where Aff used to work and owned by the Wongrutiyan brothers. he then found out the truth about his mother was an illegitimate daughter of the Wongrutiyan, and so he didnt expect what he'd just realize... he's related with Wongrutiyan family and Ken is his cousin for some reason...

"today, im going to meet Mr. Ken Wongrutiyan... i want you to come with me for you'll be the one to sign the documents", Chiangsai said.

"why would i be the one to sign the documents? dont you think that the one to sign is suppose to be mom"

"its still the same, my son... your mom will give her inheritance to you. if i own that hotel... of course i will give it to you because you're my son", he explained.

"does mom know about this?"

"yes...", he lied. he planned before that after signing he will tell Adung.

Aum doesnt really have no choice but to follow his father's command, he still cant believe that the Lilium Hotel should belong to them in the first place. thus, his mother still dont what's going on, he dont know what will be his mother's reaction if she knew about this.

the doctor confirmed that Pat will be finally discharge in the hospital and Ratsami wanted to leave the hospital as soon as possible, he's already sick and tired of this hospital. he dont like what's happening to his family. first, Ploy got accident and now, Pat. he want this to happened again and so before they could leave the hospital, he told his whole family that he'll hire bodyguards each of them.

"but dad... the Wongrutiyan brothers are leaving because you and Rita wanted to... why you still insist to hire some bodyguards. its already over-", Pat said.

"no its not over yet... we dont know what will those brothers are planning!"

Pat look at her sister Rita, she just sympathize the brothers and she doesnt like to see Rita being cruel to her brothers. before she could leave the hospital, if only she could see Por for once only... they did really have a short time to know each other, but she sympathize Por because of his past and Rita havent realize that yet.

when Ratsami get out of the room, Ann and Aff still avoiding each other's stare, Aff wanted to talk to her but she felt like Ann doesnt want to. they dont know when will be the right time for them to talk, Aff really wanted to apologize from what happened but at this moment she doesnt have any idea when will Ann forgive her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[the next scenes has been fast forward.]

Aum didnt say any word when he and his father meet up with Ken at the restaurant, Aum signed the documents... already confirmed that the Lilium Hotel belongs to Atichart, belongs to him from now on. Chiangsai offered a handshake for the close deal of the hotel but Ken refuse to, he rather not to say any word. he just wanted to give the documents to them and after that he finally left.

Aff went to the hotel to get her stuff, as she will not work here again. she remembered her days when she was still working in this hotel, remembering that she treated Por as her brother since she havent met Ken that time. she admit that she has never had problems before when she work here, but now, she has to follow her father's wish.

the day turned night, Rita was just doing some sketches inside her room. however, she dont know why she can think straight. she has to pass these sketches for another suggestion to the project she has with the Thabchumpon's resort project. in the end, she didnt know if she did the right thing... did she really have to forsaken her brothers like this? did she did the right thing? she was confuse and yet she still forsaken her brothers... she then, notice that Pat was avoiding her. maybe because she didnt like what she did to her own brothers.

meanwhile, Ploy was finally convince by Chakrit's advice and she can see that Krit help a lot of patients... not only her but he also take care of Kanya. she tried to be friendly with Krit, at first... it was really awkward and dont know where to start their conversation... but later, Krit broke the silence and started their conversation smoothly. she knew that time and realize that the reason why Krit challenge her was because he was convincing her to be serious enough and got motivated to walk again.

the next day, Ken ask the doctor if his brother's allow to discharge by the next day and rather continue his medications in Paris. the doctor allowed him if that's going to happened, since Por still need some medications for his recovery. Ken was done already preparing their flight schedule for tomorrow for just a day, plus, he went to call his other business chains here in Thailand. he told them that he'll be back if his brother is already fine, he only have business chains here in Thailand... the main business of Wongrutiyan family is Paris, since they really live there.

then Ann went back to her basic life, she still continue working as an art teacher in School of Arts. the whole faculty ask her if where she have wandering around since she was gone for weeks, she didnt say anything but rather... confirmed everyone that she's back for good to work again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later...

Ratsami held a meeting for the project, he wanted to finalize everything, Rome and Rita was there to present their proposal of how will the resort will look like, their first proposal consist of minimalist of having "Villa Resort". while Rome was explaining the proposal, Rita was wandering off.

the slope area of the villa houses of the island.

after Rome showed his sketch proposal for the exterior plan of the villa resort, it was Rita's turn to let them see of how will the interior plan will come out. but Rita didnt bring anything, she didnt finish her sketches last night simply because she was thinking of her brothers... then, she came to realize that she wanted to know more about her real mother. she excuse herself after the conference meeting and went to the restroom. she wash her face at the lavatory then she look into the mirror, she didnt sleep right now... because she cant stop thinking of it.

she didnt know that Rome followed her, he waited her outside the ladies room. when finally Rita came out, he approach her right away.

Rome: Rita... what's wrong with you awhile ago? why you didnt bring your presentation?
Rita: i just forgot them... that's all.
Rome: you forgot them or you didnt do the sketches?
Rita: fine... i didnt do it. so stop asking anymore... (before she could leave, Rome pulled her hand.)
Rome: why you didnt do it?
Rita: Arch't Pachata! i dont have time to answer your questions right now. can you leave me alone first?
Rome: no... i wanted to know. you cant be like this while we have this huge project.
Rita: im sorry... but i just forgot my presentation.
Rome: you should... you know how much this project important to US. (she then got irritated with him.)
Rita: well, for you... actually, im not really interested at all in this project. i dont really care if its big or not. (she let go of his hand and left right away.)

he had no idea if what's going on with Rita, he certainly know that Rita wasnt like that at all... but today, her mind is not set right now with this project. his secretary called and said that Mr. Thabchumpon was looking for him. he decided to let go of this for now, but next time... he will ask Rita if what's really going on with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum really dont know what will be Aff's reaction or the Thabchumpon family, if he'll say that the Lilium Hotel belongs to him from now on. he realize at that moment, that Aff used to work in the hotel... and so he wanted to ask her. but he knows that Aff is still depress because of Ann, he wonder if it would be fine with Aff he will invite her for a drink tonight... so that he can discuss about the hotel and the same time... he want to cheer her up. so he get his phone and tried to call her.

Aff: Aum...
Aum: are you alright now?
Aff: yeah, im fine... why?
Aum: i mean you and Ann...
Aff: no... she still dont wanna talk to me.
Aum: i see...
Aff: is that only the reason why you called? i mean you're suppose to call her and not me... she's your fiance.
Aum: i know... but you're also my friend. (before she could probably response...) listen, there's something i wanna talk about.
Aff: about what?
Aum: about the hotel... so if it's okay with you tonight. i want you to invite to have drink. also, i wanted to cheer you up.
Aff: cheer me up?
Aum: yeah, cause... i know you're still upset... with your sister... so, is it okay with you?
Aff: okay... (she was touch because she can feel that Aum cares about her.)

"i guess, i cant really refuse... since he's the only person i could run to", she thought. she was just in her room, laying down on her bed... thinking about the things happened few days ago... and remembered how did it all started. tomorrow, she has to prepare some things for her to transfer at their company. yes, starting tomorrow... she'll be working in her father's company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while Ann was driving along the highway, when she pass by at the music store that she use to go... she end up, turning her steering wheel to U-turn and stop at the music store. she know herself that get irritated when she listens to instrumental songs from then on, but she understand herself if why she did stop and enter the music store. the cashier guy was surprise when she came in... maybe because she didnt come for a long time just to buy some instrumental songs.

Cashier guy: good day, Miss Thabcumpon... its been a long time.
Ann: i know... (she smiled.)
Cashier guy: where have you been anyway?
Ann: out of the country... (she lied.)
Cashier guy: i see.... i thought you dont like to come here anymore... oh, before i forgot... while you're away... i did reserve you some album of "Thomanah". i know by the time you would come back here... you would probably ask me if Thomanah has new album. he has this new album... (he gave her the cd album of her favorite pianist.)
Ann: ahhh... (when she look at it... it contains 5 instrumental songs.) nice... (she smiled back to the cashier.) ok, im gonna buy- (before she could get her wallet.)
Cashier guy: no, no, no... dont pay it anymore... (the cashier guy smile at her.) its a gift already.
Ann: a gift?
Cashier guy: im giving it to you for free... if you want... try to listen to that album.
Ann: ok... i will then. can i try your player then?
Cashier guy: oh, sure... (she gave back the cd to the cashier guy and then she let him operate the system, after that it was all set and he gave her the headphone.)

the cashier guy gave her a seat and then she sat on it as she click to play the album...

she dont where she heard this song before... but she was sure enough that she heard this song before, she was trying to flashback if where and when she did heard this song.

"Violetas" CLICK ME

she suddenly froze form her seat, she finally remember where and when she did heard this song. it was during her stay at the white house, when she attempted to escape from the castaway island where Ken brought her. this was the song that was playing during her escape, she was caught by this song when she heard it. she stop the music and went to the cashier to ask about the song and she did realize that "Thomanah" was never seen on tv or tabloids... the pianist itself never appeared in the media even with the press conference when she remembered that she watch the live interview about him. the pianist was wearing a mask during the interview and that interview was the first and last interview, he told the press that he rather compose a songs for him always live with the sound of music.

Ann: when did this album was released?
Cashier guy: mmm... i cant hardly remember but that cd was brought here when you you were out of the country.
Ann: i... i see... d-do you know about this artist then? i mean did Thomanah had a recent interview?
Cashier guy: no... all i know is that he releases his album and he maintains his image as a mysterious pianist...
Ann: i see...
Cashier guy: i just know news about him... if you could read the dedication inside the album, he will grant a wish from a fan... dedicating a song from that fan.
Ann: i dont understand...
Cashier guy: you have to log on his website and try to request a song that you want him to play, then he'll include it into his next album.
Ann: i see...

at the same time, she was thinking about Ken while she was playing that song... but then, she thinks that its impossible for her to believe that Ken MIGHT be that mysterious pianist that she likes. she just simply in love with the songs that this "Thomanah" composed, it'll be remain mystery his identity as being a pianist. she wish to see him in person, but like the media said and gossipers..... Thomanah has been criticize by his being mysterious in the public. the media thinks that He might be a loner type person... and she also thinks about that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont have time to correct everything here, im having BAD falling hair... or i dont know if this is still
normal falling hair. anyways, hope you will like the next chapter. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Aff and Aum had a drink to talk about the hotel and how he felt about Ann... and end up to have a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene.
*Ann visits the site of Thomanah, then she did type her own request song and told the reason why she want this song to be played.
*Rita approach Pat to talk to her and telling that she dont know why she feel trouble and all... then Pat told her about Por's past...
*Chakrit gave Ploy a break, when she was at the garden, she saw Chakrit sitting at the oak tree. looking at the picture of his wallet. it was him and Rita's picture.
*Rita told Rome that she want to leave for awhile... but Rome dont want her to because of the project. she then explained to Rome why she wanted to leave for a moment. there he found that Rita's brother is none other than but Ken.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Mode:

Ploy promise Chakrit that she'll help him to get back with her sister Rita and convince her father that Krit is good enough for Rita. but then, what if she'll be the one to fall in love with him? what if something will happened to them accidentally... will she still give him to someone even if he's already belong to him?

after the WILLING SCENE of Aff and Aum, she rather be the one to avoid about what happened... since its very wrong and they shouldnt have done it. she didnt want to not because they're just only friends... but she want him to know that Aum is already engage with her sister. but what if Aum will be the one to realize that he wanted to be with Aff? that he cant forget about what happened to them?

when Por heard Ken playing the piano, he decided to help his brother on this career. and also... if he could only get back his memory, he'll probably remember that he knew how to play the violin but at this moment... he's willing to learn it again. Ken told Por about his career since he was reading the email requests from his site, he let Por decide if which fan's request that he'll play for his next album.

nikki1786

LizQuen
AUM is starting to notice AFF even though it start off as a friend , he is unaware of the growing love bwt them. need some humor from por & pat but dang he still have amnesia :mellow:

yesh... and it will be a willing scene on the next chappie :p