Five In Tears

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i heard them on radio before. they were one of the special guest. their songs are okay. some of their music sounds like m-tac.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i heard them on radio before. they were one of the special guest. their songs are okay. some of their music sounds like m-tac.
YEA I NOTICED THAT.. WHEN I FIRST SAW THE CLIP I THOUGHT IT WAS M-TAC CUZ M-TAC HAS A SONG SIMILAR TO THE ONE FROM THE CLIP.. THANKS FOR THE INFO..

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i was browsing through youtube and saw a video of them singing... does anyone have any of their albums.. or know where i can listen to their songs? heres the clip i found of them..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8YQD0alTs

Just some info I thought I should share with you all about them.

Music is music. Their music taste may not be mine and mine may not be theirs but over all I can say that I had the chance to meet the lead and he’s very nice. The lead singer has a great personality. He carries himself very well and that’s what counts. No ego issues with this guy unlike some of the other big name singers that I had met but will not name. He is very supportive and willing to give out advice to other less known bands and doesn’t judge them simply because he has a band. I know this because he was very supportive of my boys at the SEA GAMES even though he didn't know them. My boys were also very impressed with his attitude too. Maybe some of you may not like his music, but as a producer who don’t know him….I was very impressed with how well he carried himself when I met him during the last SAC new year..

The other group that I can also say that are very humble people is Back2Back. These two brothers are also very down to earth and willing to help anyone who needs help.

PC Vaj
SEG

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yah i heard of them... one of the singers live down the street from my house.. hehe.. & his sister is my friend.. though, i haven't heard their songs yet.. :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i saw them at new year and i honestly think that this band really sucks..no offense..other bands are better than them