First Love

First Love Remembering your first love... Like not have a crush on someone and s/he dont know and watnot, but like the guy likes you and you like him... And then wat happened? Lets all share...

Since i started the thread i'll share mine. I was a frosh in highschool, alwaise concentration on school and work... These were the two most important thing in the world to me... Thinking of nothing else. I had lots of crushes, but they alwaise turn out be be best of friends which i did care. Anywaise sitting in math class this one day, finishing my given work when this girl behind the one guy called my name. I wasnt any popular girl, jus an hard working gurl who keeps everything to herself unless you was my really close friend then taht is different. Anywaise after a few times she called me i turned to her. She points to the guy sitting behind me whispering, "HE LIKES YOU" I looked at him, then said shook my head "na". Turned away thinking he's my group buddy friend as we talk lots. I dont think ima kind of girl he likes. He's popular, and etc... Thou i was so more into his cousin who was cute. But back to the math class the girl behind me wrote a note and passed it to me. I read it and wrote back. Passing it to her was harder then i thought. he tried to grab it and after that class my life was all a mess... My concentration on life was not the same, kept having him staring at me, to the point when i was in sophmore. Then he realized i had no feelings for him, but the thing is that i was hoping he come and ask me out himself. He had others do it and i didnt feel that it was right. I wanted it to be special... You know... But i kept waiting until almost 2 quarter of junior year when i finally saw him with another girl. I was like okay, this has been going on for so long anywaise i can get over him. But to be honest i got really jealous. I mean when i walk past the senior hall, he would be all over her, yet still look at me to see if i was looking. Okay i got angry and watnot. But to shorten this first love of mine, i tried to forget and move on. But once in a while i would think back and realize damn... 4 years later after highschool i saw him hiking with no shirt on and i was like DAMN! kekeke... That was the last time i saw him. If i can forgot all this it was be a miracle... But i jus cant... Thou its alwaise to keep memos of first love... *BTW my parents would have disapprove of him anywais cause he was of a different nationality. My parents are still old fashion and they was a major part on my mind whether to date this guy or not*

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
How I meet my first love
I meet my guy senoir year in HS. He just transfer to our school in second semester. I don't have much class so one of my period I help out at the office. I was his tour-guide showing him where his class is and a tour of the school. when he walk inside that office I notice ,he was a cute looking guys . Well I was just doing my job, show him around we didn't talk much just ask each other question,like what school he go before and if he had friends here ect.. Later that day during lunch I seen him hang out with my crush and couple of other guys. I knew he was their friends then. Well he came up to talk to us gurls and introduce himself to my Gf and then say thank U to me ( He sound so sweet when he said that ) since all of us were senoirs, we were close. During lunch everyday he would come up to our group just to joke or talk. Well I think he tell his friends that he like me and my crush ( he's old skool now) he's like my best guys friends well he tell me that Phan like me9Phan is the guy) I was shock :shock: One day out of no where he straight out tell me he like me and tell me "if U don't feel the same way, that is ok, don't want to ruin the friendship we had I tell him we can get to know eachother more. For 3 month we were best friends getting to know eachother. our friends would make fun of us and say " are we a couple Yet hehe.. I would teach him khmer and he teach me LAo. One week before prom, a grounp of us went to a friends baby shower we were just having fun and singing Karoake. all of a sudden my fav. khmer song Ahh.. Sneah MeiBong was on then I heard a a voice it was him, he sang the song for me I think he been practicing it for awhile his accent was alittle off but still it was sweet. After the song was over I was speechless, he tell me that a special friend tell me u Love this song so I lets her get me the song and alittle help from some friends. So what do U think? All I can say was " Its was bueatiful" It just came as a shock to me. All our friends clap. My friend was like "this guys is a keeper"
he also mention would be nice if he know what the whole song mean He just know what the tittle mean. the whole nite I tell him, what the song mean and why I love it soo much. after that night I realize I Love him but a guy is suppose to say I love U first rite. well thats my story of how I meet my first love

this is old news now its been like 5 years now the guy is my best friend and both of us finallu found new love but I will alwys cherish this moment.
--------------------

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Well Well...first love, eh? I'm sure all of us has one and we all still reminice about it, whether you deny it or not. And yea...of course we get hurt while in love, but that's what love is. I used to be all like "omg...i don't wanna remember him" or blah blah stuff like that. (and those times were of little kiddy crushes..loll..but still) Well...aniwaise...I used to always think it'd be better to just forget...until I met "him". I found out for the first time what it meant to have hope and smiles and that tickly-nervous-turning pink feeling. ^_^ And I also found out that it's better to let go, but never forget. Because we learn from our mistakes and past experiences, if we forget our blessings and our hurtings....then we're bound to repeat ourselves. And i've let go of "him" but I've never forgotten all those times. He's taught me soo much that he wasn't aware of and I will always cherish him for this. During the "time" i was probably the most stressed out girl, but at the same time, i've never been more optimistic in my life. Now we're still good friends and he has a girlfriend, but at least I can honestly say that I'm very very happy for him and his girl. For a good person like him to have found someone he likes that much, he must really be happy. And for a girl to have found someone as amazing as him, she's blessed. So even till today, Yes...it's only human nature that I still think about "him" and "our time" and how things could've been different....but i support him and his girl and i KNOW he supports me with whomever i end up to be with.

As for the story...it's a little long...but I'mma try to make it short the shortest way possible. (Aww...that means leaving out all the sweet times..lol...^_*) Sorry...Imma be writing a bit more here...hope you guys dont mind.

Well, as for me, I've always been a very shy shy shy shy shy girl who just secretly like guys. And whoever that guy is, I'll secretly like him for a long time.. probably like...a year or so. And sad to say that it was always me liking them and not the other way around. I can honestly say that I've never had a boyfriend till this day...but the term "boyfriend" does not matter much to me anymore, i think it's the memories that count more. Aniwaise...I was a sophmore in highschool and then this guy, whom i never knew existed (because we went to different schools in the past) , was an interest to one of my girlfriends. And knowing my gf, she'd be telling us stuff like "ooh..he's soo cute" and such and such. But i didnt even know him...until one day that same gf came up to me and told me someone liked me. I got all excited..UNTIL....she told me it was that same dude she liked. Eeekkks! It was ackward i tell ya...but time went on and i found out who he was and she decided to give up cause he apparantly didnt like her so the two of us (me and him) were kinda "friends". (Damn..there's waay more to this..but imma leave it as is) And omg....he turned out to be the perfect guy! Seriously everything I ever dreamed of. But somehow things were at times a little ackward between us and later on...i guess we just drifted off. I guess this was because we both felt the same but neither one of us ever came out and asked the other one out cause we thought the other one would. Weird how it works, eh? But during the "time" it was like a dream come true that i never wanted to stop. He was the most sweetet guy ever! And I felt like a princess! LOL. But like i said above...he has a girlfriend now and I've never seen him soo happy with another girl before me. So he has his life to folllow and I have mine. So now ... I admit that i've changed alot. I don't stick my heads in the clouds anymore and secretly like guys and then stress about it without that guy knowing...(c'mon ladies...admit...you do this too) ... I feel more confident with myself. Maybe it was because "he" showed me what it was like to be liked. Maybe it was because I never felt soo much happiness and pain at the same time before. Maybe it was because "he" was a very popular guy at school...and he liked ME! Maybe because despite his popularity, he gave me memories I would not, could not forget. Maybe it was because "he" showed me what it was like to hang on to hope. Maybe it is because now I know what actual love is. Maybe...

BUT....we're still good friends and I would rather have this than those people who like each other and then hate each other and then disappear from each other's sights. lol. Aniwase....sorries for writting soo much....I figured....since there hasn't been much replies in this topic...I might as well take up space. haha. Okay...well....there ya go...my first love.

Hey, we're all in this together...you don't know how many people out there share the same wounds. Yaw...I know. I was shocked too. :p Aniwaise....it's good to share. So share people! I know you want to!!!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
well for me, i'm a junior this year in high school and i have never have a boyfriend yet....
but i remember when i was in 8th grade, i had a crush on this white guy...i don't know why i tend to like him but we were friends...he was really childish, playful, and cheerful..he always bother me and when one of his friends bother me, it seems like he's jealous or something cus he kept on looking at us...
so this one time, i was going to move and i didn't tell him...so couple days beofre moving, he came up and asked me why i didn't tell him that i was moving...i was blinked, like why should i tell you, you never ask...hehe..and yea he got mad at me, didn't talk to me on days before i moved....
i moved to appleton and stayed there for about a year and i moved back to madison....when i went back to my old school, the vice principle went up to my class and told eveyone that i was back adn everyone were so happy....
well the day i went back to school, he wasn't there....but the next day he came and he was a little bit shy but couple days later we got back to usual....
(at first, i didn't like him but when i moved back down to my town i started to have feelings for him....)
so i wrote him a letter and didn't put my name that it was from me...my friends knew that i liked him so we decided to play with him...and lied to him that it was from one of our friend....gush, i really hate him, when he got done reading the letter he threw it in the garbage....
anywase i never got the chance to tell him that i like him until 8th year was about to end...i don't know exactly how he found out that i like him....
but after he found out, he was very shy and all...and yea i really hate my friends, hehehe, because when we flirt and play with each other they're always whistle or make fun of us....i guess i did have the chance to ask him out but i was too stupid and too shy to do so...i keep everything to myself...
anyways, the last day, i wrote him another letter and i was going to give it to him....i waited the whole day, i went after to look for him but he was in his bus already so i saw his friend and i told his friend to give this to him...so yea i give the letter to him....
i saw him again in HS, but i just ignore him because he was rude and somewhat mean so i was like whatever skip him he's not even all that....
my friends always teased me why i like him and that i can do better....i guess i like him becuse he was smart, nice, playful, and yea many more...

now i met this white guy and have a crush on him...i met him last year in gym class..i haven't told him yet and am not planning to...i want us to stay freinds forever until if he ask me out...becuase the gu that i liked in 8th grade, we don't communicate or don't even have the guts to look at one another..so i think it's bette to be freinds...

i'll find better guys in college anyways..i can wiat...have about one more year and then i'm off to college..hehe