First Finacial Security

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, take a look at this company for 2010. Its interesting and cool...just take a few mins to look at the site.

http://www.firstfinancialsecurity.com/

My agent code is: 0016IL

Its your tricket to your very dreams..!!

Any questions, let me know [:D]

HELP SUPPORT ME..!!

Thanks..!!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
how much do you make doing this?

i've checked the website and you must sell the products to get pay? this look very interesting though.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
how much do you make doing this?

i've checked the website and you must sell the products to get pay? this look very interesting though.
Depend. You can sell or find others to work after you. The product is LIfe Insurance and let me tell you, it's a good one to have and sell. I have it myself and i love it. It gives you a lot of freedom to do whatever you want with it.

I haven't made anything yet because i just started about 2 weeks ago, but for those who has been in the company for awhile now they made over 3,000 each months (depend on how well you do as well).

So yeah, read it over and see what you think about it. Have you ever heard of Gillis Moua? Gillis is the top guy in the company.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
isn't this like a pyramid scheme? you have to find people to make more money?
It's kind of like that to, but you don't have to find people and just sell the product. However, if you want to start your own business then yeah, you'll have to find people, train them, and have them work for you. If you find the right people, you don't have to do anything, but sell and they will build on your business.

I hope that answers your question and if not, feel free ask again :D