FIRST EARTHQUAKE EXPERIENCE!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I pray to God that I don't ever experience an earth shake. I live in Florida, so hopefully I'm safe from these things.

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
yea this earthquake was hella strong since i was in a tall building about 30 miles away from the epicenter and it was swaying back and forth really strong and at that time i thought "OMG, am i gonna die in this building if it collapses?" lol, i started to panic and quickly ran down the stairs trying to get out of the building :loool: (Thank god for engineers who designed these buildings to withstand earthquakes lol)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats good to hear that no one was hurt..or the last i read ..it didnt mention any damages neither.

*i guess no matter where we are there are always natural disaster right there waiting to strike at us...(at any given time)... please be careful guys/gals!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...thats a mighty long distant to thailand... :loool: with pink_juliet_kashie right behind you...lol poor ken
ps the weather is getting a bit better in the central valley..lets hope it stays that way..i have enough trouble breathing the normal air with all them pollens, and stuff floating in the air..much less smoke to add to it..aghhh..felt like im being suffocated with a pillow at night!
btw hows the weather down south noy??
so far, the weather is san diego has been crappy! it's summer & the weather's been gloomy lately. i don't get san diego's weather... sigh. but i love san diego. hahah.

thats good to hear that no one was hurt..or the last i read ..it didnt mention any damages neither.

*i guess no matter where we are there are always natural disaster right there waiting to strike at us...(at any given time)... please be careful guys/gals!
what's her name, judge judy was filming when the earthquake hit & she ran like a lil girl. lol. not saying she shouldn't have ran but from watching how judge judy is on her tv show, she seems like a person who can handle anything that comes her way you know. she's a tough old lady but man when the earthquake hit, she ran out there like a scared kitten! I was just surprised by it that's all. lol.

the thing about earthquake is you never know when it will hit. there's never a warning, it just creeps up on you. unlike hurricanes, fires, tornados & all the other kind of natural disasters, we can predict when it will come & all that stuff.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO noy...i know huh that lil old lady is fiesty...awww man..i want to see that clip .. i wanna see her run like a lil frightened kitten too! :lol:

*hmmm im not mean..i just wanna see her soft side too.. :p

sirena

sarNie Adult
this might seem really stupid and even i think it stupid

but i really wanna experience an earth quake i dnt know why haha im such a weirdo but i just want to experience it and the thrill >.<

is anybody feels like that?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this might seem really stupid and even i think it stupid

but i really wanna experience an earth quake i dnt know why haha im such a weirdo but i just want to experience it and the thrill >.<

is anybody feels like that?

lol sirena..no its not stupid at all..

if you like you can come to california..but i dont know when the next earthquake will be :p

its ok if its a small quake just to get a feel of it..but the stronger ones are the scarier ones..stuff falls/collapse and break..and you wouldnt know where to run to..or where would considered to be a safe place to go to.

you read the quake in china right?..that was just too sad!