Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Did you guys read up on the update at Dirrty Laundry? lol This saga gets more & more interesting :nailbiter:

Poj Arnont Reveals He Has Solid Evidence Against Annie; Sustains Film Is Going Through First Legal Process To Take Annie to Court Next Week

Poj Arnont announces that “Film” Rattapoom Tokongsup will be suing Annie Brooks for libel defamation. Poj reveals he has gathered all evidence and assures that anyone who see’s it will be shocked. He stabs at Annie saying that she can’t stay still now since she’s accused Film already. He sustains that Film will have to sue because if he doesn’t it will be a problem that will stick with him for the rest of his life.

“Right now we’re gathering all the evidence that she (Annie) was pregnant before she had something intimate with Film. The physical papers said that the first time she went in for a check up she wasn’t pregnant, but than when she went in for 2nd time, she was pregnant and she had something intimate with Film. They both were seeing each other for quite some time and Film had went to go see Annie at her house one day and he had seen Annie with a Korean singer from the band, F.T. Island. Film was angry and sulking that he disappeared and they didn’t talk for 3 days. Annie had went to Film’s condo to make up with him and that was the day that they had an intimate relationship with one another, but before that they had something intimate only once. At the time Annie was on her menstrual cycle so he had to finish outside instead.”

“I had checked it already and the day that Film had intimate relations with Annie and the day that Annie went to get checked up it revealed that she was pregnant before she had something with Film. There will be another cast to the lakorn with the lettering character “B” who has about the same features as Film who came out to speak about this. This is the person who Annie is afraid of the most. He had also given her a lot of money also.”

On the 11th Poj had said that he would be revealing evidence against Annie Brooks, but since it was against the law which all evidence will be proven in court.

“I have talked to Film’s family in the status of Film’s guardian because RS Promotion doesn’t want to have anything to do with it anymore and right now I have gathered a lot of evidence that I have given to my lawyers and I was going to ask for them from my lawyer so that I could show the press, but my lawyer said that he couldn’t give it to me because it’s against the law. I can guarantee that if the public knows about it will be shocked. I guarantee it. But I can’t tell you want it is. It’s a secret. I’m forbidden to speak of it and if I do speak of it I might get arrested.”

“There are a lot of evidence and this evidence is solid. (Can you give hints if it’s an image or a sound clip or documents?) I can’t say much about it. I will get arrested, but I can guarantee that you will be shocked because when I saw it I was shocked myself. I won’t tell you where the evidence came from because I’ll get arrested.”

“We are keeping the evidence because we are preparing to sue next week. Right now we are just talking about it because there is big evidence that came up. Like the other scandalous news right now can’t compare to it (laughs). Right now we will only be suing one person and that person will be sued for libel defamation, but when we talked to the lawyers we can sue up to 3 matters.”

“We are not coming out to harass the female side, but it’s that we can’t prove that who is the father of this child and we have to prove it. Not only me, reporters, or the public, wants to know who’s the father. If not than Film will be the only one dying. Film has no work, he has no encouragement to work because society has condemned him, has no energy to do work, so he has to accept the transgression.”

“Right now we are just going to sue for defamation as for suing for DNA results we’ll have to see first, but we have solid evidence. We are not talking about women all over the country, we only have problems with one woman only because there are women who are good and women who are bad. It’s just a personal matter between one woman and one man. Please be considerate. The male side seems like a harpooned is stuck in the back so we have to sue.”

“Truthfully, Film doesn’t want to sue, but he has to because he will never be innocent. He’ll be bruising blood and drown in floods until the day he dies. If he doesn’t fight back now he’s not loving himself enough. He has to get up and fight. If he accepts to it he’s wrong and if he doesn’t accept it he’s wrong. How will he stand in this world?”

“If you ask am I afraid of her? No I’m not because I never mentioned her name. I had never mentioned her in a bad way. I just want the truth on who is her son’s father. From the beginning we have never bullied her we are just wanting the truth. I wanted Film to come with me today, but he asked for another week until the lawyers has filed the paper work.

Coming out to defend Film like this it’s making everyone suspicious if Poj Arnont is gaining anything from this or if Film is giving him anything.

“If you ask am I getting anything from Film, I just want society to know the truth if this child if Film’s child or not. If he was Film’s son than like Film said he would do his paternal duties and accept the son, but he’s not than he would support the child. It has to end. Do you want it to be a spear and stick it in Film’s back for the rest of his life? Society wants to know. If she’s certain than get a DNA test.”

Poj says that Annie can’t sit still anymore because society is blaming Film already. He also denies if the father of baby Teekayu is a businessman from Hong Kong and the name of the Korean singer also.

“If she said that she wants everything to stop and wants everything to end by not doing anything she can’t anymore because society is condemning Film for not accepting the baby. Right now it’s like Film is dying in life already. If he doesn’t take it to court than it won’t end. There are SMS messages cursing him out everyday. He doesn’t know anything about this.”

“As for there being a name of a businessman from Hong Kong, I don’t know about this. Even the Korean singer. You’ll have to go find out the evidence for yourself because our lawyers are trying to find evidence and information to prove that was said and the information that was given by the 2 big bosses. Evidence right now is solid, but we’ll have to wait a bit more because it’ll be very solid. I can’t talk about it, but I do want to talk about it, but if I do talk about you’ll have to come and visit me (in jail) (laughs).
(I don't know how to embed videos on here) lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_YhLJpeCA&feature=player_embedded

I still think the baby being Film's is questionable. Perhaps Annie does, too, hence why she isn't really complying to take the DNA test. Maybe she's afraid there's a slight chance it may be someone else, though she's sure she was intimate with Film during that time & therefore, it being his. o_O

I'm 50/50 on the possibility of it being Film's. But glad they're finally suing to get the truth out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know one thing for sure, if this does hit the ears of FT Island's fans, Poj is a dead man. Could even possibly degrade Film as a star too.

jakjann

Jakjann
'Film have saw ANNIE with a singer from F.T Island???? O___O
What for a reason should one of them knew / saw ANNIE???
I didnt hear Potj said about the singer on that clip!

time 9: 30 the reporter asked him about someone but that could hear it maybe the owner of the clip did it extra. And Potj aswer: ....doesn't do nothings with this story, I never tell his/her name and I never say bad thing to her/him. I only need the true who is the baby father taht's only. (TIME 9: 30 - 9: 45 )

ALL OF FT ISLAND ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THAT NEWS!
AND [font="Verdana][b][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]JongHun [/b][/font]FT ISLAND is the one who Film a[/color][/b][/font][font="arial][color="#FF0000"]llegedly had seen with Annie likes Potjj said. But I think maybe Film could [/color][/font]certainly mistaken for someone else I mean a lot of thai boy/girls have a look like koreans stars or Potj Anon lied.
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"] [/color][/font]
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"]

[/color][/font]
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]มีเรื่องจะมาแก้ไขเรื่องนึง คิคิ
มีสองข่าวลือที่แพร่กระจายออกไปเมื่อเร็วๆนี้
เขานำความเสื่อมเสียมาสู่พวกเรา
ชเวจงฮุนจะอยู่ในเอฟทีเสมอ
สำหรับข่าวลือของไทย
น่าหัวเราะ คิคิ
ถ้าเป็นความจริง ผมจะออกมาบอกตรงๆ คิคิ[/b][/font][/color][/size][/b][/color][/font]
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]
[/b][/font][/color][/size][/b][/color][/font]
[font="Verdana][color="#222222"]^
[/font]
[/font]
[font="Verdana][color="#222222"]^[/color][/font]
[font="Verdana][color="#222222"]Some could translate it PLEASE?!^^[/color][/font]

cummagain

sarNie Egg
I know one thing for sure, if this does hit the ears of FT Island's fans, Poj is a dead man. Could even possibly degrade Film as a star too.
Zactly. He can forget about venturing into Korea... or anywhere outside of Thailand where there are FT Island fans. LOL!! Poj just shot Fim's inter aspirations before it even started with that remark.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
'Film have saw ANNIE with a singer from F.T Island???? O___O
What for a reason should one of them knew / saw ANNIE???
I didnt hear Potj said about the singer on that clip!

time 9: 30 the reporter asked him about someone but that could hear it maybe the owner of the clip did it extra. And Potj aswer: ....doesn't do nothings with this story, I never tell his/her name and I never say bad thing to her/him. I only need the true who is the baby father taht's only. (TIME 9: 30 - 9: 45 )

ALL OF FT ISLAND ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THAT NEWS!
AND [font="Verdana][b][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]JongHun [/b][/font]FT ISLAND is the one who Film a[/color][/b][/font][font="arial][color="#FF0000"]llegedly had seen with Annie likes Potjj said. But I think maybe Film could [/color][/font]certainly mistaken for someone else I mean a lot of thai boy/girls have a look like koreans stars or Potj Anon lied.
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"]

[/color][/font]
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]มีเรื่องจะมาแก้ไขเรื่องนึง คิคิ
มีสองข่าวลือที่แพร่กระจายออกไปเมื่อเร็วๆนี้
เขานำความเสื่อมเสียมาสู่พวกเรา
ชเวจงฮุนจะอยู่ในเอฟทีเสมอ
สำหรับข่าวลือของไทย
น่าหัวเราะ คิคิ
ถ้าเป็นความจริง ผมจะออกมาบอกตรงๆ คิคิ[/b][/font][/color][/size][/b][/color][/font]
[font="arial][color="#FF0000"][font="Verdana][b]
[/b][/font][/color][/size][/b][/color][/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[font="Verdana][color="#222222"]^[/color][/font]
[font="Verdana][color="#222222"]Some could translate it PLEASE?!^^[/color][/font]

Translation:
I have something to amend regarding one thing
There are two recent rumors or news that are currently spreading out.
News that can tarnish and disgrace our reputation
I (Choi Jong Hun) is always with FT Island
As for the news in Thailand
If it were true I would come out and clarify it with honesty

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Translation:
so what does this mean...that Poj is a LIAR?..not surprise if it was true...probably the scapegoat plan about Joon was true too then...using him to get their big super stah to the moon

Film does not have an ounce of potential to become a huge super star...not in Thailand...not in korea..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gosh…I noticed in forums people make it seem like Korea’s all highly and mighty. Like no one else can mess with them. HECK, what can Korean fans do?? They have crazy fans…so what? It’s not like Film was gonna make it big in Korea anyways.

*feel free to bash me on this one…haha

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The baby is so cute...however, Annie is such a fame-whore. She's exposing/exploiting her baby to the media for money what a bitch. Poor baby, he don't even look like Film and his hair is blond/orange.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I'm just cracking up everything about this situation. People just pushing and pointing finger around.

The baby probably got the hair from his momma. lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
The eyes looks like Film but all the good looks he inherit from his momma, she's beautiful, Nong Teekayu will grow up into 1 handsome kid..go, go Annie, u 1 very beautiful momma... :baby-scene-pop-corn: :scooter:

ampoo

sarNie Egg
oh by the way, that korean cap was written by Lee Hong Ki so it wasn't written by Choi Jong Hun.

So it should be Hong Ki saying Jong Hun will always be with FT Island and that the rumor in Thailand is laughable. Basically he's defending Jong Hun. The thing is did anyone ever mention that it was JONG HUN? Or was that a guess made by the fans and then Hong Ki is trying to clarify it? Because I don't think Poj Anon ever mention who that member is in FT Island?

Seriously, if they get this wrong information, Poj Anon that is, is such an embarrassment.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
oh by the way, that korean cap was written by Lee Hong Ki so it wasn't written by Choi Jong Hun.

So it should be Hong Ki saying Jong Hun will always be with FT Island and that the rumor in Thailand is laughable. Basically he's defending Jong Hun. The thing is did anyone ever mention that it was JONG HUN? Or was that a guess made by the fans and then Hong Ki is trying to clarify it? Because I don't think Poj Anon ever mention who that member is in FT Island?

Seriously, if they get this wrong information, Poj Anon that is, is such an embarrassment.
:dance1: :lmao3: :clap2: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

cummagain

sarNie Egg
Here's another translation of Hongki's tweet posted at www.withtreasures.wordpress that is much clearer. There are TWO rumors. 1) about Choi Jonghun leaving and 2) about the Thai rumor. Hongki addressed both.

Twitter] 101013 Hongki
Posted on October 13, 2010 by ying1005
skullhong 짧게 수정ㅋㅋ 요즘루머가 두개잇더라 최종훈은 벽에똥칠할때까지 ft에잇고 태국루머는 그냥웃음만 ㅋㅋ나 거짓말안한다구햇지?난진짜면진짜라구솔직히해 ㅋㅋ
Translation: One short amendment, keke. There are two rumours spreading recently. Unless he brings disgrace to our name, Choi Jonghun will always be in ft. As for the Thai rumour, just laugh it off. Keke. I said I don’t tell lies, didn’t I? If it’s the truth, I will say it honestly. Keke.
Credit: skullhong (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh…I noticed in forums people make it seem like Korea’s all highly and mighty. Like no one else can mess with them. HECK, what can Korean fans do?? They have crazy fans…so what? It’s not like Film was gonna make it big in Korea anyways.

*feel free to bash me on this one…haha
Korea has crazy fans, but I don't think they can really do much harm to foreign celebrities (unless the foreign celebs are living in Korea such as Khun, Victoria, etc).

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
The pictures of Annie and Nong Teekayu from Tv pool; credit to DL

For those of u who r putting Annie down; u might consider that Film might be the 1 with the sin, if he doesn't want to know his son, if it really turn out that Nong Teekayu is his son, he will regret it 1 day; that he is not really taking inniciative to really get to know his son.
In Asian beliefs, if u r able to conceived a child, it means u have done a good deed in ur past lives, so it means, she will receives good things from her son because she has taken care and love him well, the same thing with her mother, even though she didn't received the love from her father but she's got Annie to look after her, Annie has been given to her from God as Annie has received Nong Teekayu...Example for those who wants to conceived but they can't because they r infertile and unable to conceived, it means u have sin in ur past lives...Even though this child is born out of wedlock but u still able to conceived and if u take care, love and give this child understanding, u will received good things back, Look at Annie's mother even though, Annie's father had abandon her but Annie is looking after her, so she receiving good things back.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Nong Teekayu is so gorgeous, so in love with this baby, he looks like my son at that age, even though my son is not half cast like him....they got the same head shape and pale skin and large round eyes, Annie is so lucky to have Nong Teekayu, If Film happen to be the dad, it is a shame he will never part of his lives, he will miss out so much, shame on him if it turn out to be his child...

cummagain

sarNie Egg
No need to wait for Korean fangirls. Primadonna (name of FT Island's fan club) in Thailand posted this... LOL!! Talk about egg in your face Poj!

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6f5lbm

Ammie
On Wednesday 13th October 2010, @AmmieTheStrange said:

There is a male singer who made his co-mate pregnant and she has given a birth. She tried hard to ask the male singer to responsibility in this matter as a father to the baby but he asked her to do DNA test as this girl is quite flirty with many guys.

The singer’s friends try to help him, one of his ex-agency said that there was once when the singer went to see the girl at her apartment, he found a Korean artist in her room. He said that Korean artist is one of FTIsland member.

Once Thai Primadonna heard about this rumor, we did our best to defend for the boys. We posted a statement with details of FT’s schedule during the claim period to show that there is not possible for the boys to be in Thailand at that time. Their schedule was too tight to sneak for a private trip to Thailand. And if our boys were here, we were there chasing them also.

Only stupid and bias people would believe what the singer’s ex-agency said. Most of people are agree this story is nonsense.

I hope all Primadonna will trust in our boys and do not believe unfavorable judgment. #prisbelieveinFT