Filipino Dramas

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
Hey! does anyone know where i can watch filipino dramas with english subs or where i can purchase them for a good price? I'm especially looking for the new drama Marimar.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Marimar is a very nice drama (I was so addicted to it...hehehe) the dvd was just recently released here in the philippines but it doesn't have english subs...

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
yea lol it really is a nice drama... i'm addicted to it too i've been watching it without subs hahaha and i was thinking about purchasing it on DVD even tho i don't understand a word they are saying it's just interesting i've been relaying on summaries as i watch.. i'm hoping it will be english subbed..

pze

sarNie Adult
this is weird because i looked on ebay at this other persons store and they carried the same verison as the one in ur link but then it doesnt have english subtitles....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure why either, I looked at all the one they have listed, some of them does have subtitle and some doesn't have it. But you can always email them and ask or tell them you only want the one with eng-subbed. And I'm sure you can work something out with shipping fees, if you buy the whole set. Sellers usually do combine shipping fees or give you discount if you email to make a deal with them. :D

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i only watched ONE episode of ONE filipino drama, which was LOBO (crunchyroll?). i only watched it for the language because my bf is filipino.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching lobo too but then they stopped uploading so i've been waiting on that one too.. but i've been really interested in Marimar it's a really good drama

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
yea.. i wish i could continue watching it but i can't because its not subbed the farthest i've gotten is eppy 7..hopefully someone will continue to sub it..

Ani314

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody!! Im spanish and I like watching asian dramas, now I've discovered a filipino drama called "sa piling mo" (with you) 2006, I found all episodes on VEotv but without subs, I'd like to watch it!! does anybody knows where can I watch it with english subs???

Thanx a lot!!
bye bye

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hello everybody!! Im spanish and I like watching asian dramas, now I've discovered a filipino drama called "sa piling mo" (with you) 2006, I found all episodes on VEotv but without subs, I'd like to watch it!! does anybody knows where can I watch it with english subs???

Thanx a lot!!
bye bye
sa piling mo is a good drama!! :clap: I've watched that from beginning till end... ^_^

anyways, I don't know where you can watch it subs... :lo:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
marimar... I was so hooked to it before... I watch it every night and I didn't miss a single episode of it... :lol: