filefront

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
no it should still work...even though it says error..but if your upload is complete...try to download it ...it worked for me.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
pheng said:
but the upload and dl now are much slower than before
[post="20285"][/post]​
I haven't dl or ul from filefront recently, but filefront normally give me dl rate of 70-140 kb/sec whereas megaupload give me 3-36kb/sec.

Rakniran

filefront have cancelled my account. So,i havent check out their site since then. i dont think that i will ever since they give me problem. I wasted many hours uploading a movie and they deleted it. Make me mad. So ,i just give up on them. Use megaupload is fine for me for now

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ok, it's pretty slow dl for me now...1.46kb/s
anyway to speed it up? I tried to cancel n redl many times

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
SORRY PEOPLE.. :wavecry: . MY ACCOUNT WITH MYFILEFRONT IS LOCKED!!!!! SO I WILL NEED REUPLOAD LATER WHEN I :( HAVE TIME... I DON'T LIKE THIS FILEFRONT.... :angry:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Do anyone know whether we get caught cause someone report us or not cause i know Jai post Wimar Sai in this forum and when the forum is down all link in this forum were lost. And believe it not it he upl staff that last there for more than 2 month and it still there.

Luvlakorn, usually you don't get caught until after 2 weeks so just think of it like YSI which only last for a week.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah they only want like games, video games stuff. To be uploaded there.

Have you guys tried box.net? I think that's the site. Downloading is fast. This one fansite I go to uses that site for there media files. You have the choice of watching what you want to dl beforehand too.

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
gracejen said:
Yeah they only want like games, video games stuff. To be uploaded there.

Have you guys tried box.net? I think that's the site. Downloading is fast. This one fansite I go to uses that site for there media files. You have the choice of watching what you want to dl beforehand too.
[post="31557"][/post]​
thanks I'm gonna checked it out.. :D