FIGHTS AT HMONG NEW YEARS

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I agree why the heack do poeple bother fighting they are cops there it's like they just wants to be caught what idiots

Punk

sarNie Egg
1-lUv3-y0u said:
I agree why the heack do poeple bother fighting they are cops there it's like they just wants to be caught what idiots
[post="114147"][/post]​
Hmong people still have a long way to go. No standards, no life, no support. ALl hmong people know how to do is hate, hate, and fight!!! STC!!!! :w000t:

Punk

sarNie Egg
beamie said:
well...i personally have never gotton in a fight....but it doesn't just happen at the tournaments.....

one time..i was at a funeral....and this stupid fight broke out...IN THE FUNERAL HOME!!!!! so all the old-g guys trapped them in this one room and then they all went in there to split them up.....then we called the cops and everything was hectic!!!! dang.....and you know what??? it was all over a STUPID SLUT GIRL!!!!! the two guys that started beating each other up were like friends or something and they were fighting over the girl cause they both wanted her.......

scared the heck outta me to be honest.....i mean..it was over a girl....what a stupid reason to beat up your friend......PLUS....this was inside a FUNERAL HOME...those idoits need to have more respect for the person that died....if you wanna beat each other up...DON'T DO IT IN A FUNERAL HOME!! that's disrespectful!!!!!
[post="112537"][/post]​
That's the dumbest thang I've ever heard. So stupid!!!! No respects for one another. They will never learn. So sad!!!! :loool:

Yea, it's hella scary...i mean, i really don't expect us hmong to do it...We all should know better. But the last one in Fresno was funny! Ha ha, i saw the whole thing, i was getting some papaya salad when the fight broke out and then guys were hiding from the Security cops...they were hiding under the tables! Ha ha!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Back a few years ago I was buying food at a stand when several fights broke out, dang scary as heck cause I was so young and I wasn't with my parents. I'm glad that now I'm in a state where there's hardly fights during tournaments and new years. Well one time some girl thought I stoled her boyfriend and was confronted once...I was definitely nervous cause I know her from school and plus I don't date nor steal other people's boyfriends so i was just kinda nervous/confused at the moment. The thing about guys fighting over a girl, it's a repeated scene everynow and then. Seen and heard a lot which I think is not necessary at all.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Gang fight is the reason why I do not want to attent hmong gathering (new year)...it been almost three years since I last attented hmong events...

slee00

sarNie Adult
When I was in high school... I befriend with a hmong girl who just moved from Minnesota to CA....she wore a lot of make ups, red lipstick, blush and drk shadows..she had a nice figure...I have to say I was over the top like that...but I keep things neutral, study hard, tried to get along with everyone...but this new friend was in for every kind of fight there was! She tried to cut with other couples,,,took some boys she like then dropped them like potato...and she didnt take any crap for any thing...no tolerance with anything or anyone....so one day we where at the gym class, she got into a fight with one of the Mexican girls...the Mexican made a comment about her red lipstick, so they fought....man! this Hmong girl can really fight! ....anyway...to make the story short...she got suspended for a week. When she came back she went right back to her old self,,,start flirting with other guys again! Stealing other girls boys again! I threw my hands up and left her alone.

These type of people are not peaceful people...they just want trouble....wherever they go or what they do...they want to make other people suffer... when they make other people angry or mad or suffer, they are content...we may not understand it,,,but that's how they feel...they feel better... Sad to say it though....

Stay away from these types!