FICTION DISCUSSION

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, :) actually i took INTERIOR DESIGN before... then i shifted into Fashion Designing after when our dean added some MAJOR COURSE... so i choose FASHION ;) but then freshmen students were teach to get to know more the color. actually, for some reason... i want my room being complimentary... because my crush's fav color was red and he's chinese at the same time. i went to his room and its all in red... XD and so when my crush visited my house and take a good look on my room... he like the way i arrange my room combining green and red :lol:
aweeee how cute!! I like red & green but just not together... simply because it reminds me of christmas. :lol: I loveeee Pink!!! :) & I love a man who wears pink... heheheh.

i do the normal way XD :lol: being friendly and looking for jokes that he likes... that's all ^_^ he even teased me when i dyed my hair along time ago... XD we go home together sometimes since we're more like neighbors... he just live in different subdivision, its walking distance from my subdivision... :lol:
aweee.... he walked you home?! that's too sweet. :blush:

nikki1786

LizQuen
aweeee how cute!! I like red & green but just not together... simply because it reminds me of christmas. :lol: I loveeee Pink!!! :) & I love a man who wears pink... heheheh.
aweee.... he walked you home?! that's too sweet. :blush:

yeah.... ^_^ since we gotta pass by at my home first... before his home. our subdivision is nearer to go downtown and school. ^_^ he takes HRM course and so he can really cook well, then he also have knowledge in bartending... we both like casanova and he likes to mix cocktail drinks ^_^ oh well, i think friends is enough and admiring him... is also enough ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah.... ^_^ since we gotta pass by at my home first... before his home. our subdivision is nearer to go downtown and school. ^_^ he takes HRM course and so he can really cook well, then he also have knowledge in bartending... we both like casanova and he likes to mix cocktail drinks ^_^ oh well, i think friends is enough and admiring him... is also enough ^_^

ahh so you guys just ends up being friends only?..nothing more and nothing less? ..sounds like a great guy..can cook & mix drinks! *ps does he have a bro my age?? lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahh so you guys just ends up being friends only?..nothing more and nothing less? ..sounds like a great guy..can cook & mix drinks! *ps does he have a bro my age?? lol
he has bro but he's the opposite XD... you know siblings sometimes are opposite XD im really close with GUYS... i treat guys equally... except for my brothers XD -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL aww shucks!... yep we always tend to treat our siblings differently..dont we!?

yeah... ^_^ me and my younger bro are worst... if he can destroy my things here... he bet i will kill him. so rather dont talk and i put some threat outside me door, putting messages XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah... ^_^ me and my younger bro are worst... if he can destroy my things here... he bet i will kill him. so rather dont talk and i put some threat outside me door, putting messages XD

LOL nikki...i used to do that..only when i am mad at my sisters..but those were back in my teen yrs..now..i just say it out loud...screw the sticky notes.. or tape and papers..

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL nikki...i used to do that..only when i am mad at my sisters..but those were back in my teen yrs..now..i just say it out loud...screw the sticky notes.. or tape and papers..

no... because i promise to my bro i wont shout again... during my teen years i always nag at him and when we have psychological conversation infront of our relatives, my uncle told me to kill him next time... XD or if its better to fight with a knife next time... XD so then as the psychological conversation continues... my aunt told us to tell those things we hate so much... so i told them that i am selfish when it comes to my things... i dont want someone touch my things, then my bro told that he hates me when i shout... so i decided not to shout anymore but rather i put some threatening notes hanging at my door. XD

just two days ago... he borrowed my hiking slippers... and like i said i dont want someone to touch my things... then i just said, if he dont want to be caught again... he rather put the things back to its place. coz he left my hiking slippers outside the house XD... so i was really pissed and put some warning notes at my door XD.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no... because i promise to my bro i wont shout again... during my teen years i always nag at him and when we have psychological conversation infront of our relatives, my uncle told me to kill him next time... XD or if its better to fight with a knife next time... XD so then as the psychological conversation continues... my aunt told us to tell those things we hate so much... so i told them that i am selfish when it comes to my things... i dont want someone touch my things, then my bro told that he hates me when i shout... so i decided not to shout anymore but rather i put some threatening notes hanging at my door. XD

just two days ago... he borrowed my hiking slippers... and like i said i dont want someone to touch my things... then i just said, if he dont want to be caught again... he rather put the things back to its place. coz he left my hiking slippers outside the house XD... so i was really pissed and put some warning notes at my door XD.

OMG nikki ..my parents used to say that..next time you argue..why dont you used knives and stuff..wth.. lol but you know i was a psycho back in my younger yrs..i got so pissed off..i did threaten my sisters with a knife...but if you know me..i dont have the guts to hurt anyone..just act krazy ..that'll scared the shiat out of them lmao..thinking back..it was really stupid and funny!

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG nikki ..my parents used to say that..next time you argue..why dont you used knives and stuff..wth.. lol but you know i was a psycho back in my younger yrs..i got so pissed off..i did threaten my sisters with a knife...but if you know me..i dont have the guts to hurt anyone..just act krazy ..that'll scared the shiat out of them lmao..thinking back..it was really stupid and funny!

hi5 im such a crazy one here in my house XD... especially if i have my PMS... at least you got sisters... mine, was brothers... XD so if i already have my PMS... its a warning sign for them already XD... they know what to do now if i have PMS... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol..omg i cant imagine what you will do when you are pmsing..and they borrow your stuff without asking..

of course they know what will i do when i have PMS... they cant really borrow or use my stuff even they ask or didnt ask... XD im the boss here... XD

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao....violent granny....hw could u even threaten wif a knife lmao...
well..since my mum let me take care of kaka...she dont really dare fight me bak...cos i can whip her..lol...

*cough* teach...i want more hornyscope lesson...PLEASEEEEEE? *cough*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. crazy Ami! My mom told me that I use to play with knives when I was younger. :lol:

I poked myself with the knife [my left index finger] & slit my right ring finger. Now i have scars to prove it! Green scars! Man I was a wild child when I was young. :lol:

of course they know what will i do when i have PMS... they cant really borrow or use my stuff even they ask or didnt ask... XD im the boss here... XD
Ahhh... Don't mess with me when I'm PMSing either! not a good sight. lol.

well..since my mum let me take care of kaka...she dont really dare fight me bak...cos i can whip her..lol...

lmao. You wanna read more about your hornscope??? :lol: Hunn you're a Scorpio! that says it all!!! muahah.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ei~!?! this thread has RED ALARM when i posted the HORYSCOPE and we topic about R, SEX, WILLING... etc... XD and you want another update of HORNYSCOPE.... again!?! :lol:

haha. crazy Ami! My mom told me that I use to play with knives when I was younger. :lol:

I poked myself with the knife [my left index finger] & slit my right ring finger. Now i have scars to prove it! Green scars! Man I was a wild child when I was young. :lol:
lmao. You wanna read more about your hornscope??? :lol: Hunn you're a Scorpio! that says it all!!! muahah.
lmao XD actually slit my bro when i was young... at the neck when i threat him... it was an accident actually. because i dont like to be tease and he did it too much... in the end, my mom scold me and not my bro... NO JUSTICE for me... i guess i am to blame coz after when i slit my bro a little... *accidentally* my bro got high fever with our fight XD

WOMAN got temper when having PMS... but my last PMS... my bro bought me some napkins and etc... XD he even let me drink some midol... i dont if he was being nice or he just dont want me to be in the mood again... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hi5 im such a crazy one here in my house XD... especially if i have my PMS... at least you got sisters... mine, was brothers... XD so if i already have my PMS... its a warning sign for them already XD... they know what to do now if i have PMS... XD
:loool: you're like my sister... she is very crazy when she have her PMS... and when she got pregnant, gosh... it's like she has PMS for 9 months... I didn't mess around with her during those days... if I did, I'm probably dead by now... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
brother... <_< good thing I only have one... :lol: and we fight ALL THE TIME! and whenever we fight, he always cry... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:loool: you're like my sister... she is very crazy when she have her PMS... and when she got pregnant, gosh... it's like she has PMS for 9 months... I didn't mess around with her during those days... if I did, I'm probably dead by now... :loool:
lol.. donna.. that cracked me up.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

awww poor noy...
i used to sleep walk...one day i woke up with a knife under my pillow...THANKED GOD..no one got hurt! :eek:

pmsing...lol i am usually in a grumpy mood the week prior to its arrival lmao..gosh every lil thing can tick me off easily...but then i dont get mad for long...
^_^

lol donna...you make your bro cry??? is he younger or older???

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
when I'm on mine. I'm not moody or whatever.. I just have a waterfall flowing out of me... imagine that-- a waterfall.

LOL.