FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
to Sarn

this anime series reminds me of your story about FRUITS... but this anime is a lesbo story entitled "Strawberry Panic", the title itself sounds so naughty. LMAO

im currently watching this anime series right now... ^_^ CLICK ME

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: don't forget hot & bothered...! :loool: your hormones will be running wild! :loool:

speaking of hormones... dont mention it... yes, i admit it... my hormones is running wild reading fictions and watching dramas with R scenes and anime has naughty scenes XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
speaking of hormones... dont mention it... yes, i admit it... my hormones is running wild reading fictions and watching dramas with R scenes and anime has naughty scenes XD

HAHAHA. iT'S OKAY NiKKi. i HAD TO FAN MYSELF OFF AFTER READiNG SOME OF FiCS WITH JUiCY SEX SCENES... :lol: MY HORMONES WERE WHEW... LOL.

NiKKi!! i CAN'T SEE YOUR OTHER ANiMiE! I ONLY SEE THE FIRST ONE! WHICH IS HOTTT! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
HAHAHA. iT'S OKAY NiKKi. i HAD TO FAN MYSELF OFF AFTER READiNG SOME OF FiCS WITH JUiCY SEX SCENES... :lol: MY HORMONES WERE WHEW... LOL.
NiKKi!! i CAN'T SEE YOUR OTHER ANiMiE! I ONLY SEE THE FIRST ONE! WHICH IS HOTTT! ^_^

lol.... im currently watching this anime... lol damn~! the main girl is panicking when the girl is about to kiss her... lol ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

LMAO girls if anyone of us doesnt have hormones running wild during the sexy hot scenes..then something is wrong!!! :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha.

Like pedro says, "vote for me & i'll make your wildest dreams come true." :loool: :loool:
maybe when Pedro said that... "his hormones are raging to the MAX level :loool:

goodness..we just open up a can of worms!!! :loool:
:loool: i dunno HOW i will keep this CAN of mine.... ^_^

hahah. more like a can of raging hormones!! :loool: :loool:

sarN! why aren't you stopping us! we are getting to wild up in here! :D
lol i cant believe the topic just got to HORMONES.... *raising the beat of my pulse* is this a sign of the HORMONE topic here :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe when Pedro said that... "his hormones are raging to the MAX level :loool:
:loool: i dunno HOW i will keep this CAN of mine.... ^_^
lol i cant believe the topic just got to HORMONES.... *raising the beat of my pulse* is this a sign of the HORMONE topic here :loool:
hhaha. these fics has turn us into sex craze women! haha. we are wild... if only our men were this wild! hahah. :lol: