FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think I do look like 21ish... :lol:

Baguio is only a 3-hour drive from where I live so I can go there whenever I want... :lol: cool! a thai-inspired resort... do they have thai massage there? I love thai massage... :lol:

i think so... ^_^ or maybe i should ask my cousin. mmm... if you look 21 then, let's hangout when i get to visit in Manila this summer. ^_^ my cousin lives in Makati XD let's go to Embassy and let's see if we could grab some BOYS :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think so... ^_^ or maybe i should ask my cousin. mmm... if you look 21 then, let's hangout when i get to visit in Manila this summer. ^_^ my cousin lives in Makati XD let's go to Embassy and let's see if we could grab some BOYS :loool:
I wish I could but my parents won't allow to go to Manila alone... <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO now i have to hide from raiya...the wild...me..exposed!?!?!?! ..how will i look raiya in the face now :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm backkkk Ladies!!! lol. Seems like it's died down in here :lol: ... but what's this i read about a 'pleasure party' ....? :blink: :blink:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm backkkk Ladies!!! lol. Seems like it's died down in here :lol: ... but what's this i read about a 'pleasure party' ....? :blink: :blink:

LOL noy, nikki mention something bout sex toys..i told her..i saw them sex toys at the pleasure party!..thats all.. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL noy, nikki mention something bout sex toys..i told her..i saw them sex toys at the pleasure party!..thats all.. :lol:
gasps! Ami at a pleasure party...? :eek: I thought you were the innocent one! lol. how was the party???? was it poppin??? lots of strippers??? yeah? no? lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nah no stripper..this was a while back....it was an all girl thang..lol..

i did go to a chip & dale show in reno..LMAO...it was amazing!!!...my long time friend sure enjoyed it more than her actual birthdate.. so she said!

*for all of those youngins..i dont know if i should explain myself or not what a "chip & dale" is..but just know that its not the cartoon show..LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

i did go to a chip & dale show in reno..LMAO...it was amazing!!!...my long time friend sure enjoyed it more than her actual birthdate.. so she said!

*for all of those youngins..i dont know if i should explain myself or not what a "chip & dale" is..but just know that its not the cartoon show..LOL
:loool: at first i thought it was a cartoon...nevermind then lol....

donna you look like you're 21....:( i look like i'm still 13....darn......

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: strippers... I remembered my friends... they told me they're going to give me a huge cake for my birthday and a stripper would come out of it...wth...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I thought it was a cartoon too... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: strippers... I remembered my friends... they told me they're going to give me a huge cake for my birthday and a stripper would come out of it...wth...
your lucky if you get that...my friends would probably be so lazy and just print out of a stripper for me....probably not even a stripper but a old naked guy lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
wazup noy~! ^_^ how are you? dont forget the juicy scene on ST fic :lol:
*sssssshhhhhh* i guess its somewhere around the pages here in this thread XD im such a B.I. XD

gasps! Ami at a pleasure party...? :eek: I thought you were the innocent one! lol. how was the party???? was it poppin??? lots of strippers??? yeah? no? lmao
noy, from the letter "G"... 'Granny'... the hideous expert one :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

hahah. How were the male strippers??? did they have big packages?? :lol: what about big butts?? I like guys with big butts.... :drool:

wazup noy~! ^_^ how are you? dont forget the juicy scene on ST fic :lol:
*sssssshhhhhh* i guess its somewhere around the pages here in this thread XD im such a B.I. XD
noy, from the letter "G"... 'Granny'... the hideous expert one :loool:
Nikki!!! :kiss: I am doing just fine. catching up with some reading for my literature class! I'm so behind! Won't be able to update ST until Thursday. lol. It will satisfied your need [i hope. lol].

Awe... that's what "G" stands for... I was thinking "Gangstaaa...." hahahah.

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahah. How were the male strippers??? did they have big packages?? :lol: what about big butts?? I like guys with big butts.... :drool:
Nikki!!! :kiss: I am doing just fine. catching up with some reading for my literature class! I'm so behind! Won't be able to update ST until Thursday. lol. It will satisfied your need [i hope. lol].

Awe... that's what "G" stands for... I was thinking "Gangstaaa...." hahahah.

yeah ^_^ if Anie call Ami as Granny... for me... she's the "anonymous G" :lol: peace~! Ami ^_^ she's more than a gangsta :lol: coz she's MAFIA... XD

ok, i'll wait this thursday ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO..i was the notorious mafia..to granny to gangsta..??? wth..okie..whats next!...

hahah yes the package its all there..looks and all noy...

even went out drinking after the show with them boys...too.. :lol: it was krazy!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ami, a mafia lady??? :lol:

geez, I always dreamed of being a mafia lady... that willl be so cool and HOT as well! I can kidnap a hot guy and I'll R him... :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMFAO..i was the notorious mafia..to granny to gangsta..??? wth..okie..whats next!...

hahah yes the package its all there..looks and all noy...

even went out drinking after the show with them boys...too.. :lol: it was krazy!
lol I thought you were a gangsta... not a granny. :lol:

So did you "grab" their package Ami??? :loool: cop a little feel? hahaha.

the Dog's Phobia (the nail clipper)

her priceless expression over the nail clipper
haha the second picture is saying.... "open wide....!" :loool: