FICTION DISCUSSION

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=26567

:lol:

so i guess when im writing fiction , i should keep this in mind haaahahahahhahah

OMG SarN that is freaking hilarious!!! funfun is so wild....but i love her! LMAO

shes feeding my cravings! *so im not gonna complain :lol:
I am so behind in my fiction. Yes sarN I am going to keep that in mind too. If only I am fluent in Thai I would make Thai woman feel special and teach the guys some trick LMAO. Ami I am trying to satisfy myself. One day I will lose my virginity to one of those hot Thai actors and models!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
with all the fiction going on now. i'm so behind. will print everything up and read tomorrow :p
I am with you on that...I haven't had time for any of the new fictions...ahhhhh i need a vacation so I can read everything and finish my own LOL :lol:

I am so behind in my fiction. Yes sarN I am going to keep that in mind too. If only I am fluent in Thai I would make Thai woman feel special and teach the guys some trick LMAO. Ami I am trying to satisfy myself. One day I will lose my virginity to one of those hot Thai actors and models!
OMG girl you are so wild! I just finished reading your other thread ahahahaha! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Raiya I don't know what you are talking about. *cough cough* :lol:

Same here I am behind in all fictions including mine.

cecilia

Staff member
so is rita and rome .. ahem.. ahem too? .. should i read that since it's funfun? .. should i have high expectation?

nikki1786

LizQuen
i cant believe the fan Fiction is filled with Ateam fan fic.... :(

im going to make a fan fic of them (Ateam)... but that'll be after "One Night Stand Only" of Ken-Ann fan fic... :)

Bellefire's Fan Fict:

Complete --------- Love Me Again (dante-faith) [no wallpaper]

On Progress ---------- Far Away (Aum-Angel) drama [official wallpaper and banner]

Future ----------- One Night Stand Only (Ken-Ann) comedy-love [wallpaper and banner in process]

Future ----------- Wild Road (Aum-Aff) comedy-love [no official wallpaper yet]

Future ----------- Untamed Love (Aum-Angel) drama [no official wallpaper yet]

------------------------

(^-^)V

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, there no rule in fiction section . it doesn't matter who the actress/actor is lmao everyone have their own imagination

nikki1786

LizQuen
well, there no rule in fiction section . it doesn't matter who the actress/actor is lmao everyone have their own imagination

oh, yeah.. i know... :) people here are still craving for something... so they really make their own imagination (let me include there...) ;)

im still craving for ken-ann after the SB series.... lmao!

so i gotta make my own imagination... about them.... :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Commercial Mode:

this is my next fan fiction story entitled "One Night Stand Only", here's the synopsis:

Ney (Ken Theeradej) is the only son and heir of the Ruenreng family. a good son, intelligent, understanding, caring and born to do a charity work. he always put in mind that all the blessings that he has right now is already too much, so he want to share his blessings as much as possible.

Rissa (
Ann Tonprasom) is the opposite of Ney's good deeds. She's the only daughter and heiress of the Nuengphirom family. a princess-like and one of hottest hi-so girls, spoiled, a snobbish one and can't stand living in a poor poverty. she's the type of girl that "what she wants, is what she gets".

the Ruenreng family and Nuengphirom family are both rivals in business circle, their telecom companies has been clashing for years.

one day, Rissa suddenly bumped on Ney at the airport. she insulted him and told him that she's so disgusted to see him and was spitting harsh words on Ney, but he just ignored her. when they got in the plane, they meet again and they've realized that they're both going to the same destination, Hawaii. Rissa was asked by her dad to attend the meeting and meet with the chair members in Hawaii, while Ney visited his friend who invited him to be his best man on the wedding.

they meet again in the bar and get drunk. they woke up and realized that something happened to them last night.

Rissa cant believe that she had a one night stand with her family's rival enemy in business circle. Ney couldn't even remember what happened last night, they just woke up naked and was embracing at each other's arms. of course they both dont like what happened last night and when they got back in Thailand, they pretend nothing happened.

their fathers were both received an anonymous gift from Hawaii. it was a video tape of their son and daughter, that something happened to them in Hawaii. the parents meet together with Ney and Rissa. the parents showed the video tape to them and scold them. at first they, were fighting but when they heard their children that they did it because they were in love with each other... the parents decided to get their children married and merge the two companies.

Ney and Rissa was trying to protect themselves and told a lie, they didn't expect that because of 'one night stand' only, they have to get married. they have no choice but to get married.

can you accept your husband that he's a dork?

how can you make you wife fall in love with you?

will they learn to love each other?

*wallpaper and banner will be post tomorrow*

fun

Expired Sarnie
so is rita and rome .. ahem.. ahem too? .. should i read that since it's funfun? .. should i have high expectation?
IS IS VERY PG 13, IT HASN'T HIT THE
RATED R
PART YET. AND THOSE THAT HAVE READ IT AND STILL WAITING FOR THE UPDATE, SORRY BUT I PROMISE TO ADD SOME MORE
SPICE
AND
JUICE
TO IT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OH CECI, THERE IS A MORE INTENSE SCENE IN ROME/RITA FICTION. JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT, LMAO IN THE MUD! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Maybe someone should start writing some hard core xxx ones soon! Or I can volunteer! Unless there's already one, that I havent read yet?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAHAHAHA FROM 35 MINUTES IN THE OFFICE IS BY FAR THE MOST TALKED ABOUT IN MY FAN FICTION. AND I THOUGHT IN ROME AND RITA THE MUD SCENE WAS OUT OF CONTROL BUT LUCKILY THEY STOP WHEN IT GOT TOO HOT.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. 35 minutes is short and straight forward, Harith got his lunch good. What's even better is that SORIYA have to lied to two young teenagers b/c of her so and so actions. :p

OH CECI, THERE IS A MORE INTENSE SCENE IN ROME/RITA FICTION. JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT, LMAO IN THE MUD! :loool:
ooh.. mud scene? .. i could already see it. :p Let's rumble away.

lmao , Celi only into the HOT stuff HAHHA
i didn't want to come out that way, am i that bad? :ph34r:
i'm reading a romance novel atm too, REVENGE, LOVE, ROMANCE, AND AHEM. AHEM .. not sure if there's baby but we'll see. anyway, i do love them romance book, it's what make us fantasize beyond a normal person. LOl .. not implying that i'm not normal :loool:

Maybe someone should start writing some hard core xxx ones soon! Or I can volunteer! Unless there's already one, that I havent read yet?
:drool: :drool: :drool:
i ask the explicit writers to join hand to write one .. especially MOH to start her EXPLICIT CORNER but nothing yet. if you like, you can start. doesn't hurt to have wondering imaginations. LOl ..

i should go and scan for that mud scene now. Man, i really do wish i know how to write well - sadly, i can only imagine the rest with everyone's writing. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys, just wanna ask if which one's better....

since my fan fic "far away" is gonna end by tomorrow.... i was wondering, while writing the "One Night Stand Only", im currently updating my upcoming fan fics... so i've already made an official wallpapers on it... so after One Night Stand Only, which will be my next fan fic you wanted to read????

Bellefire Fan Fic:

Love Me Again- DONE

Far Away- "About to end" (angel/aum)

One Night Stand Only- "just starting" (ken/ann)

Wild Road- "on process on my other blog site" (aum/aff)

Chain Letter- "on process" (rome/rita)

My Half-sister's Heart- coming soon (Ann/Ken and Rome/Rita)

Untamed Love- coming soon (angel/aum)

Official Wallpaper of WILD ROAD: Aum/Aff

Official Wallpaper of Chain Letter: Rome/Rita

which one???? :)