FF Wallpapers/Poster Requests

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hello, I would love if someone can make me a "MANIP" Couple poster of James Jirayu and Mint Chalida.
Aiko is already making me my main poster/s <3 Now, I just need a couple poster.......thank you

[SIZE=11pt]Title:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Dork Rak Barn Lung Fong : Flowers Bloom After the Rain / [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]ดอกรักบานหลังฝน[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Starring: James Jirayu, Mint Chalida, Wawa Nichari, Mike Pirath, Prang Kannarun and Hunz

A formation like this would be nice: Main couple in the middle while the rest of the cast surrounds them ^_____^

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi! Could someone make me a poster for my FanFic 5 Mafia Brothers. It doesn't have to look super awesome but just have all of the mains on there. Thankss! :)

Title: 5 Mafia Brothers
Cast: MTeam, Nadech&Taew, James Ma and Namtarn, James Jirayu& Yaya, Phet Thakrit& Prang Kannuran

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Are these requests completed already?

Anyways... Request away... for I finally have time making posters again.. plus it'll help me relearn since it's been awhile again hehe :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
^Are these requests completed already?

Anyways... Request away... for I finally have time making posters again.. plus it'll help me relearn since it's been awhile again hehe :)
Hrmm.... Well I got Leemyis to make me a poster but she did only the Brothers and still working on the couples but I haven't gotten a response back. I guess she's busy but if you want you could make me a poster of the girls only. If you dont mind though. Thanks! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Xiongurl26 said:
Hrmm.... Well I got Leemyis to make me a poster but she did only the Brothers and still working on the couples but I haven't gotten a response back. I guess she's busy but if you want you could make me a poster of the girls only. If you dont mind though. Thanks! 

No problem :)  Is there a particular theme you want me to do.. or any pictures you would like me to use?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a request for The Ultimate Play Series. I actually need 4 poster and you could either chose to do one or do all 4. There will be 3 separate story to the series. I need a cover with all 3 couples for one poster.

My couples are Chalida/James Ma, Yaya/Nadech and Taew/Mario. I don't have a particular format but for Chalida/James I think manipulating talent will be required lol their story calls for more of a traditional fashion. Texts that needs to somehow fit somewhere: The "Ultimate Play Series", "The Ultimate Power", "The Ultimate Challenge" and "The Ultimate Loser".

For the other 3 poster: You might want to check out the thread where there is a one line description of each story.

The Ultimate Power stars James Ma and Chalida. Again I don't have a format, but I need it to convey two worlds. Modern World and fantasy world. Chalida is awkwardly funky and loves reading manga and watches anime. James Ma is a skilled hunter... more like an assassinator. He's from the fantasy world. You can include Mark and Kim, they only appear in the modern world. Chalida betrothal to Mark before they were born and he has been harboring a one side love toward Chalida. 

The Ultimate Challenge stars Nadech and Yaya. Yaya is a complete nerd, enjoys romance novels and loves listening to Kpop. Nadech is the typical bad boy who is immature for being his age. Side characters include Bie, Mew Nittha, James Ji and Bella.

The Ultimate Loser stars Mario and Taew. Taew appears to be a loser, she shows no interest in anything, has no sense of style and is super lazy. Mario is a bit more mysterious and filthy rich. Side character includes Wawwa, Kan and Lydia.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I need a prahet poster for my upcoming FF "Glaap Baan Rao Na, Rak Raaw Yuu." (Return to Our Home Ok? Love is Waiting). It's a slap/kiss/romance kinda FF hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ip.smilez said:
I need a prahet poster for my upcoming FF "Glaap Baan Rao Na, Rak Raaw Yuu." (Return to Our Home Ok? Love is Waiting). It's a slap/kiss/romance kinda FF hehe

any pictures you want to use? I'll try making you one

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone make me a poster for my fanfic. 
Title: My First Love
Characters: Nadech & Taew
[picture of your choice] 
genres: romance; comedy; dramatic 
THANKS !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hey, I've been wanting to change my siggie for awhile now and I would like someone to help me make one please. I'm thinking something with my dream couples.
Mark and Eye, Bie and Paowalee, First Parada and Nao, and Cee and Pooklook.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Completed :)

I just wanted to say that... since I'm almost done with the semester... I should have time to fulfill requests again.  Plus it'll be a great way for me to brush up my ps skills since I rarely touch the program now.

So if y'all want any posters or banners.... request away~~~~

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Aikoden, I would like a book cover for my novel that I'm writing at the moment.  Please include a chinese male long sword (blue hue), a female chinese sword (Pinkish hue), and a white lotus in the back ground.  Title of novel "White Lotus."  It's not a dark novel nor is it bloodless.  The rest I'll let you take it where you want to.  :)  It's a modern wuxia genre.  

Example:
Chinese male long sword: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-QUALITY-HAND-MADE-CHINESE-SWORD-HAN-JIAN-FOLDED-STEEL-ENGRAVED-BLADE-/190830985539

Chinese female long sword: http://casiberia.com/product/hsu-wood-handle-jian/sh2313b

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Whoo... I'll try my best CTR.  Wuxia genre, how exciting!

By chance, can you provide me the specific swords you want me to use?  I find it difficult searching for them..   I can work with the female one you provided as an example.  I can probably use the male example one too... will see how it turns out in the end :p

Did you want the sheath too?  or just the sword?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
aikoden said:
^ Whoo... I'll try my best CTR.  Wuxia genre, how exciting!

By chance, can you provide me the specific swords you want me to use?  I find it difficult searching for them..   I can work with the female one you provided as an example.  I can probably use the male example one too... will see how it turns out in the end :p

Did you want the sheath too?  or just the sword?

Yeah.  You can use the example right there.  Just the sword please.  :rockon:   Once I get everything in order and do more editing, I'll post my work on Wattpad and credit you for the cover.  :D