FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kimmy_kimberley said:
Awh thxs Fantastic. It doesn't matter I love it anyways.

LOL Well I just notice Fantastic already made u one. But I did too so oh well and yea im not the best still working on using my new artworks program.  

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone is so talented. I have some posters too. But my problem is I don't know how to post them here. Can someone tell me how please!!!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
Everyone is so talented. I have some posters too. But my problem is I don't know how to post them here. Can someone tell me how please!!!!!

You upload it either to imageshck or photobucket. than you copy the url. than you click the picture thing. than you past the url there. 

Hope that helps. :D

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Falada said:

You upload it either to imageshck or photobucket. than you copy the url. than you click the picture thing. than you past the url there. 

Hope that helps. :D
Thanks very much Fahlada, I'll try that. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Poster Pick Up for maiKair :)

edit: seeing it uploaded now.. I'm not that satisfied.. maybe I should've edit James Ji's arm a bit more... I purposely left it like that.. but now.. hmm.. I don't know... grr.. Oh well :p

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I love it!!! Thank you! Yaya is really pretty there. James J. Looks in character and same goes for James Ma. Preem is really pretty too!! Thabks again. :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
Poster Pick Up for maiKair :)

edit: seeing it uploaded now.. I'm not that satisfied.. maybe I should've edit James Ji's arm a bit more... I purposely left it like that.. but now.. hmm.. I don't know... grr.. Oh well :p
What program did you use it so beautiful