Febuary

Kayla

sarNie Adult
For those who want to hear Chakrit speaks English, this is the movie to watch. I actually enjoyed this movie, maybe it was because of Chakrit. I'll watch anything that has him. I used to not be a fan of Jieb, used to not like her guts when she first played in a the lakorn with Captain. But after seeing her in a couple of interviews, I find her very sweet and cute, so watching her in this movie didn't bug me as much. Plus, I thought she played her role very well also.

The ending is sad though. I was happy she gained her memory back and went back to central park looking for Chakrit. Too bad Chakrit died in her arms after their reunion. Oh, and I also liked the fact that her and Chakrit kissed each other on the lips for real. Chakrit is toooooooooooo FREAKEN HOT! Man, I promise, he's even more attractive when he speaks English especially on the part when he asked her where she's lives and etc.

noungning

Heartless
oh wow yes i enjoyed this movie and had no problems watching it a few times more. maybe because it's a very subtle film and didn't require soooo much thinking like some of the art type documentry films thailand likes to make.

i recommend it to those sappy movie go-ers. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Agree nongning, it's an easy flowing movie to watch, not like something you have to sit and concentrate and try to put the puzzle together. I loved it how the storyline takes place in New York.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I bought this way back when it just came out..Damn I thought he was hot back then..and now too! He looks good in that movie! I gotta say I love the ending though :eek: I love how he talks to Charlie(I think thats his name?) at the very end! ahhhh makes me want to go re-watch this..But I'm not too fond of the main actress! :rolleyes:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeap a nice movie, i watched it two times already because of chakrit and his english, yeah his english is very good. but i prefer it to be a happy ending, but anyway still a good movie. if you're chakrit fan don't miss out.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I thought the movie was very well made (besides the script...the acting was great, but the conversations weren't 'natural'). Something was missing in it for me. I purchased the DVD because I liked the cast. :D