FEARLESS

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Hummm... I saw that movie just yesterday... I know that is not out yet... But weird, how come there is one rental movie on the street who had that movie rented... But it speak Laos... They must have sneak it to the United State or something... I guess, but anyways it was great... That girl who's holding the flute, she's blind... Jet Li was great in there to...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I got this dvd for a while now but I haven't seen it.

I've finally watched it today. Man what a fantastic movie.

If you're into martial arts movies.. this movie is it. Can't go wrong.

Plus it has a decent story. :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
just finished it an hour ago. i downloaded it and it's been stored up in my comp for awhile. but finally watched it and it's pretty good! what a sad ending.

so i heard that it's suppose to be the prequel to fist of legend--jet li's older film. in this one, jet li plays the master and in fist of legend, he is the student of himself... lols.. it sorta made sense.. with the name of the school, his friend , the huo fist, the fight with the japanese and the poison

darvil

sarNie Adult
queeny_bee said:
just finished it an hour ago. i downloaded it and it's been stored up in my comp for awhile. but finally watched it and it's pretty good! what a sad ending.

so i heard that it's suppose to be the prequel to fist of legend--jet li's older film. in this one, jet li plays the master and in fist of legend, he is the student of himself... lols.. it sorta made sense.. with the name of the school, his friend , the huo fist, the fight with the japanese and the poison
[post="124067"][/post]​
Probably some lame link people attempt to connect. Kinda of like windstruck and my sassy girl.

In Fist of Legend the Japanese sensi was a major dick. While in this movie the Japanese fighter was an honorable man and plus he gave up the fight too.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Darvil said:
Probably some lame link people attempt to connect. Kinda of like windstruck and my sassy girl.

In Fist of Legend the Japanese sensi was a major dick. While in this movie the Japanese fighter was an honorable man and plus he gave up the fight too.
[post="124140"][/post]​
yeah, it's sorta like windstruck and sassy girl... where there seems to be some sort of connection... but then not really. Some elements seem to click, but according to fearless than some parts don't fit. since he did get poison at the end.. but yeah, the japanese guy in fearless was much more honorable. in addition, it doesn't fit due to the fact that in fearless, jet li, did not have a son.. which would have eventually become the second lead role guy in fist of legend.. so it wouldn't fit.

but it would have been nice if it was the prequeal... and jet li should do a sequeal.. lols!

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
one of my alltime fav. jet li movie besides the once upon a time in china series..