Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizpangy

sarNie Egg
HER MOM JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT PAJ ZAO IS HER DAUGHTER... THATS PROBABLY WHY SHE'S ALWASE TRYING TO POSE PICTURES OF PAJ ZAO.. AND SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO BE LIKE "OMG.. PAJ ZAUB'S MOM IS STILL YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL" HAHAH SIKE!!! HAHAH LMFAO..
SHE'S SHOWING FAVORITISM.. WAT A BIITCH.. AHAH KIDDING.. THAT'S HOW SOME PARENTS ARE.

SHe is still young. Why you bitches hating and all. HAters.....that's all I can say. Damn why are you peoples so into paj zaub's business and all. don't you'll have a life. if you don't get one.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
SHe is still young. Why you bitches hating and all. HAters.....that's all I can say. Damn why are you peoples so into paj zaub's business and all. don't you'll have a life. if you don't get one.
HAHHA HUMM.. WHY ARE U PISS??? DONT TELL ME UR PAJ ZAO.. AND PLUS.. YES I AM HATING..WE ALL ARE... WHATCHU GONNA DO?? THIS IS SOME PLACE WHERE WE CAN EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS..
AND SO WAT? WHAT DOES THIS HAS TO DO WITH HER AGE? EXACTLY.. SHE'S STILL YOUNG AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE TRYNA GROW UP SOO FAST?? IF U KNOW HER, TELL HER TO ACT HER AGE.. AND SHE IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL OR MODEL

SO .. DEUCE.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling

YEA WE ALL UP ON HER BUSINESS. SHE'S MISS HMONG?? RIGHT? AND WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES TALKIN ABOUT HER F00.. WHO TOLD HER ASS TO DRESS AND ACT GAY... WHEN SHE HAS THAT TITLE.. NO DURHS!! MAN... SOMEONE NEEDS TO KNOCK THE SENSE INTO U TOO.. FOO..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahaa.. not just paj zaub mom but i think every mom has a favorite daughter or even son. lolz...

maybe because one tends to listen more than the other or so so.. :)

im just saying. im not saying my mom doesnt love me. lol.. just my opinion..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
ok if you have a life then why you in here???

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
HAHHA HUMM.. WHY ARE U PISS??? DONT TELL ME UR PAJ ZAO.. AND PLUS.. YES I AM HATING..WE ALL ARE... WHATCHU GONNA DO?? THIS IS SOME PLACE WHERE WE CAN EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS..
AND SO WAT? WHAT DOES THIS HAS TO DO WITH HER AGE? EXACTLY.. SHE'S STILL YOUNG AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE TRYNA GROW UP SOO FAST?? IF U KNOW HER, TELL HER TO ACT HER AGE.. AND SHE IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL OR MODEL

SO .. DEUCE.

OWNED!
LOLZ.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't tink she's favoring...with all due respect cuz i am related to her..but she's probably hiding the other daughter and wen Paj Zaub's REIGN is ova...then BAM!! she'll start promoting the younger daughter...just like how Paj Zaub popped out of no where to win the Ms Pagent....from b4 she neva attended any parties w/ her parents..now she's everywhere..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't tink she's favoring...with all due respect cuz i am related to her..but she's probably hiding the other daughter and wen Paj Zaub's REIGN is ova...then BAM!! she'll start promoting the younger daughter...just like how Paj Zaub popped out of no where to win the Ms Pagent....from b4 she neva attended any parties w/ her parents..now she's everywhere..
it's ridiculous.
promote them for what?
they are not an item for sale.
that's stupid to play favoritism...
but hey.. they are still little girls.. they don't know of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.