Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i was looking through pang zao's mom myspace page and it look like she like pang zao better than her other daughter. all the pictures only have her and her daughter pang zao and none of the picture has the other daughter in it. i think the mom is playing favoritism between her daughters and i just think it's really wrong. (sorry i don't know her sister's name)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i was looking through pang zao's mom myspace page and it look like she like pang zao better than her other daughter. all the pictures only have her and her daughter pang zao and none of the picture has the other daughter in it. i think the mom is playing favoritism between her daughters and i just think it's really wrong. (sorry i don't know her sister's name)
because the mom thinks she's going to be popular just because paj zaub won the pageant...
goodnes.. i've seen some pictures of the mom with her 'friends' and they are trying to act like young adults..
i mean.. it's okay to have some fun at times... but act your age.. gosh.
i think the sister's name is hnub qub..
i'm not sure... but that girl always 'models' with paj zaub

mokka

sarNie Adult
pang zao's mom has a myspace? wow... anyone has the url?
but yeah... she's define. playing favor

Mae

sarNie Adult
I want to see this Paj Zuab girl's myspace... My gosh, her mom has one too.. How old is the mom... Anyways, in Hmong families, I think parents always have a favorite. They always emphasize it too, so it's clearly obvious. I remember feeling that my mother always loved my sisters more than me too.

Anyone have the link?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Umm, please post up the url.
I want to see this Paj Zuab girl's myspace... My gosh, her mom has one too.. How old is the mom... Anyways, in Hmong families, I think parents always have a favorite. They always emphasize it too, so it's clearly obvious. I remember feeling that my mother always loved my sisters more than me too.

Anyone have the link?
this one is pang zao myspace: http://www.myspace.com/phouax
and this one is her mom. she claim she's 33 but i think she's a little older than that: http://www.myspace.com/mexyooj

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this one is pang zao myspace: http://www.myspace.com/phouax
and this one is her mom. she claim she's 33 but i think she's a little older than that: http://www.myspace.com/mexyooj

my mom has a myspace too. but she doesn't have my sisters or my pictures posted as her background and display picture..
that's so conceited... she must be craving for attention just like her daughter..
like mother-like daughter....
goodness
and it looks to me like paj zaub lost some weight. ahahah..
one more thing... their "modeling" shoots are getting boring...
paj zaub's poses are all the same and the sister is practically just doing what she's doing..
so... old news. no need for new photos please.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
of course mom is like daughter.....what's wrong with the mother daughter thingy....jealousy over one another?......of course all mom do love their child the same way...maybe yours don't but mine do...who knows what her mom thinks of her...we don't know...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
of course mom is like daughter.....what's wrong with the mother daughter thingy....jealousy over one another?......of course all mom do love their child the same way...maybe yours don't but mine do...who knows what her mom thinks of her...we don't know...
you probably don't understand what i was saying.
of course mothers love all their children.. but we all know for a fact that there is at least one or two that the mother might like more than the rest because that one listens more... or that child follows their every move.
and in this case... her mom is totally using her..
i don't know about you guys... but it seems to me that her mom is using her...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i agree! her mom is playing favorites! just cuz pang zua's all "famous" now. geeze! her parents are gonna rip her off one of these days. i personally think the younger sister is cuter!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
HER MOM JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT PAJ ZAO IS HER DAUGHTER... THATS PROBABLY WHY SHE'S ALWASE TRYING TO POSE PICTURES OF PAJ ZAO.. AND SHE WANTS PEOPLE TO BE LIKE "OMG.. PAJ ZAUB'S MOM IS STILL YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL" HAHAH SIKE!!! HAHAH LMFAO..
SHE'S SHOWING FAVORITISM.. WAT A BIITCH.. AHAH KIDDING.. THAT'S HOW SOME PARENTS ARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.