favorite scenes from JLR drama aka "Defendant of Love"

the scene where harit asks soriya, if she was sucking up to the monkey while she was putting some kind of ointment on the monkey's hand.

kayti

sarNie Egg
i love every scene that had them together........they both were so cute which made the drama very addicting....i just love all the scene with them only............fast forward the unnecessary.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Every single scene that had AUM and AFF was a favorite! LOL!
but here are some all time fav!

1. Aum pretend to be sick and Aff takes care of him - gosh, it just showed how much he likes her already! so sweet! :wub:
2. ALL scenes where Aum is pulling (not pushing) Aff! :)
3. When Aum goes to the cousin's house and sees Aff there the first time and he pulls her into a different room and then pulls her close to him! :wub:
4. When Aff is wrapping Aum like a mummy and she says she won't miss it next time but then he turns and says he won't miss it either and even SMILES!!!
5. When Aum shows her the remade pearl bracelet and puts it on for her and raises her hand to his lips! *faint*
6. When Aum thought Aff was pregnant LOL! He was so cute, not giving up on wanting to take care of her!
7. Aum makes her do work in his island house and suddenly he's tells her to go "Do work in the bedroom" LMAO!!
8. Aum gets punched by Nukul and he reaches out for Aff, saying "Soraya" *faint again*
9. The kiss at the end! augh, so romantic and sweet!!!!!!!!!
10. Anytime Aum pulls Aff into his arms unexpectedly!

gosh this isn't even a good complete list (must go rewatch everything, heh heh heh...)

PN06

sarNie Egg
oh gosh..I don't know know how many times I watched this lakorn already..from beginning to end..I just LOVE when Harit(AUM) says SORAYA, Aff's name...so so sweet/SEXY!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. i WANNA ADD A PART!

THE PART WHERE SORAYA JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER & SHE GOES iNTO THE ROOM TO CHANGE BUT HARiT'S iN THERE. HER BRA WAS HANGiNG OUT OF THE BAG & HARiT'S ALL LOOKiNG AT iT. :lol: :lol: LMAO! SO THEN SORAYA GRABS HER BRA & WAS HiDiNG iT FROM HiM. iT WAS SO HiLARiOUS! i ALMOST DiED LAUGHiNG... :p :p :lol: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
or the part he took her by her hand and force her to stay with him b/c he's tired of chasing after her trying to escape. on the way up on the porch, he say, he did the best that he could, the only thing that he didn't do yet is 'HE DID NOT DRAG HER IN THE RESTROOM WITH HIM WHEN HE USE IT'' :loool: .. i swore, harith is just plain blunt and hilarious !!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. i TOTALLY AGREE WiTH YOU CECiLiA! HARiT iS SOMETHiNG ALRiGHT!

OR THE PART WHERE HARiT COOKED FOR SORAYA! DiD YOU GUYS SEE THE FRiED EGGS?! THEY WERE BURNT!! :lol: :lol: iT WAS SWEET THAT HE TRiED TO COOK FOR HER, BUT SUCKS CUZ SORAYA GOT BURNT EGGS... LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like how Harit speaks his mind and is straight forward. Very blunt and strong willed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. i TOTALLY AGREE WiTH YOU CECiLiA! HARiT iS SOMETHiNG ALRiGHT!

OR THE PART WHERE HARiT COOKED FOR SORAYA! DiD YOU GUYS SEE THE FRiED EGGS?! THEY WERE BURNT!! :lol: :lol: iT WAS SWEET THAT HE TRiED TO COOK FOR HER, BUT SUCKS CUZ SORAYA GOT BURNT EGGS... LOL

i thought i was the only one notice dat lmao . she reject his breakfast not cuz she mad at him cuz it was burnt hahahaha she cant' eat dat .

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, this series is filled with great scenes!!! Will all the scenes that have Aff and Aum are beautiful scenes!!!

But i must say, the scene when he handed her the messed up pearls with the pretty pearl and he told her that from all the damage pearls among them there is one pure and beautiful one, and thats her.. i was soo overjoyed!!!

The whole series was breath taking until Sasanee and bontai ruines it whenever its their part!! ahahaha