Favorite/ Most Memorable Line(s) from Sawan Bieng

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember all i kept saying wen this lakorn first aired was.."The Script is Great!!"....and damn...it was great..as we know...sadly Sawan Bieng ends 2morrow :lmao: and just want everyone to share their favorite line / most memorable line from Sawan Bieng...

okies i'll start...LOL..funnie :wub: episode 3

after stupid Leela changed his mother's room..the father said: "I don't want you to clinge onto old memories and forget about reality" Kavee: "Dad, all these times you've never thought of someting like this..but all of a sudden you just decided to become a psychologist? :loool: i was freaking laughing my butt off

the next time Kavee: "Seriously dad..where did you learned to mimic those pathetic words from?..Someone blew it into your ears rite?" :tease:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hmm there were a lot!! my favorite was when they were in Sam's living room, and leela would let him go and kawee finally says, IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!...it was the first time he said he loved her...even though it wasnt to her face lol

oh and when Narin asked him if he knew anything about her like her birthday, favorite food, favorite color

i have more ...but i'll look up the exact words and post later lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres soooo many memorable lines/scenes. gosh, cant believe its ending tommrow. im so sad!..let me get back at this topic

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
favorite line?!!? ahhh... i can't think of any off the topic of my head! :eek:

uhm... i'mma have to get back at you kashie!

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Well ... the script is so good that to pick up the most memorable line(s) would be too difficult.

A romantic at heart, I especially love the ones when Kawee confessed his love for her ... last episode last night. Awww ..... so sweet ..... followed by the touchy-feely scene of Narin wiping Kawee's tears :wub:

Oh yes. I even love the verbals spats between Kawee and Narin in the beginning. They were really good .... ok ... maybe not memorable enough ... but nonetheless good. :)

PS: I am not Thai and cannot quote the declaration of love by Kawee. But I sure get the gist of it! :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when kawee was helping narin in bed & narin told kawee she needed hot water but there was not & kawee goes "there's no hot water? what should i do?" & narin replies with "oy, why are you so stupid?! Go boil some!" lmao. that stuck in my head... hehe

when narin was about to give birth & she told kawee to "never leave her side.." aweeeee.... :wub:

i have more... i'll be back!

nina07

sarNie Adult
well i've only seen a couple of episodes..but i like the part in the teaser where theyre like..

Why would you do this to Rin?

and then hes like "Pom Chun Ruk Kao" [Because I love her] that was soo cute of ken..haha or should i say KAWEE...haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
You got to fancy the mother... I can't remember exactly what was said. I will come back later. I was laughing so hard when he said that to Narin which is totally TRUE you got to be on the good side if you want the daughter. LMAO

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
the most memorable line is...."WEE!" [hahahaha.]
i havent finish the drama yet but, sadly it ended. o[TToTT]o

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
here to add more....this line was Hot! Hot! Hot!

Kavee: (rips open Narin's collar) why did you hide my necklace this much?? were you afraid someone might see it?....*smirk* it's okay...being sneaking like this..it's exciting..i like it...**faint** dang why is he so hot!!

i also love this one:

Narin: Because I know a person like you cannot offer anything besides money **kavee is offended turns around** Thank you for turning to face me while you're talking..makes you look like you've actually have some manners <-- ehehehehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
episode 12

credit to lynn blog

KAWEE :“I, Kawee Wonrawat, no longer have any inheritance not even one bit. I only have the heart and perseverance to watch Narin and our child to

the best of my abilities. I want to confirm once again that everything that has occurred is the real thing and not a dream. Please give me a chance.

marry me Narin?"

how sweet :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This isn't exactly but along the lines where Narin says to Krawee:

"I was already an instrument for your revenge, I don't my child to be a redemption for your mistakes." *OUCH*