favorite laos food?

Darly

sarNie Egg
arissa said:
:p :p :sweat: Hey guys ...just want to share pictures of some of the many delicious Lao dishes.......I mean just listing them doesnt really make our mouth watery..............But once you take a look at these pictures...it just makes you want to go out there and get some to grub on.....ENJOY... :p

"Papaya Salad"
Yes, I love making these dishes, take the picture, and then eat them all by myself. Here is my own recipe for this Tum Maak Houng at Laocuisine.net if anyone is interested. It doesn't always taste the same or look the same so I try to take pics whenever possible. This way I can see the differences in the photos afterward and can post photo blog about it.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :wub: I go crazy for Tum Buk Hoong.....GOSH..I think i have this dish almost everyday of the week......I dont think there is ever a week that go by without me having at least one serving of it.... :wub: My sister said that it is bad...but oh well.....I just love it tooo much to go without.....it...I love to eat it with " Puk Gun Teen" (veggies that makes ur breath STINKS)....and of course it takes at least 2 brushing and 3 mouthwash to kill the smells.... :p

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: :wub: I go crazy for Tum Buk Hoong.....GOSH..I think i have this dish almost everyday of the week......I dont think there is ever a week that go by without me having at least one serving of it.... :wub: My sister said that it is bad...but oh well.....I just love it tooo much to go without.....it...I love to eat it with " Puk Gun Teen" (veggies that makes ur breath STINKS)....and of course it takes at least 2 brushing and 3 mouthwash to kill the smells.... :p
haha, that's funny i love tum mak hoong too but i can't eat it that much but yuo guys are making me soo hungry just looking at these pics.mmmmmm

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
For me it's gotta be Tum Buk Hoong, thinking about it just makes my mouth water. I still love it when I make it, and I tell you, my cooking's shiet, even tum buk hoong. haha

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
i'd say, my favorite is definately Pho, Ka Yor Kow *SPring rolls*, Ka Yor Tort *Egg Rolls*, Mee Ka Tee, and Mee Lat Na....mmm!

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I love lab phet!! the spicy one>>>>> N raw!!!!
Fur noodle
Gang phet W/ alot of mushrooms and bamboo shoot
Papaya salad can't make it but love it!!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i can live off of the papaya salad all my life...and yes oooh the rice noodles in red curry sauce with bamboo shoots (i belived it's called kaoboon...oh yes!)

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Thum Mak Muang, haha!

if I'm lazy to cook, two beef jerkys and sticky rice will do it for me.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
my number one lao food would have to be tum mak hoong!!extra spicy is really good!!!!
and of course, pho and kao piek!!they are the bomb!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
tum ma hoong and kao boon nam phlah (rice noodles in curry soup) ....ohhh my looordy is daaamn G double O D!.