Favoite "servant" in Lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
i see lots of topic mainly about the Top actress/actor but wat about the servant cast ? I know their role isn't much but for me -- don't know wat it is but i love seeing the servant cast and i like to make fun of them -- yeah im a meanie but ya' know wat i mean -- like in lakorn when a servant take the n'rai side or just cuz they are nosey w/their master affair we be tick off w/ servant dat doens't know his/her place and it just hilarious at time :p servant have their own stories too ya know !! I have to come back w/ alist of favorite "servant" lakorn i like.. cant' remember them now off the top of my head but the recently one is dat girl in

"Mae Khrua Kon Mai" - forgot her name but she is soo goofy/ugly dat it funnie & her love story w/ the servant next door is just too cute/werid :lol:

edit: here her picture . i like her in MKKM.

brb w/ more favorite servant.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Eum..Never thought of that Sarn lol..But yea..Sometimes servants can be funny but sometimes they get on my nerves..! Especially if they talk toooo much or if there on the bad person's side you know..And I'm like ughh..She needs to get beat up or something..But lately haven't been watching any modern lakorns for quite a while..So don't really know..But the old lakorns yea..lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
prolly my passion is a little twisted :p

Mew from "Daoprasook" i love her though i hate her in the lakorn but her chartacher is the funniest cuz she side w/the N'rai and dones't know her places :lol:

A 's servant in Hah Jai Salia

the fat girl in Wimarn Mekla -- she was in a couple lakorn as servant .. i like seeing fat ppl in lakorn cuz it rare ! dat scene there is when she trying to pull her underwear from Kat cuz she was wearing it but it fall down cuz it was too big

the granny! i seen her in lakorn for yearsssss sometime she play servant sometime granny but i love her for her age but still play lakorn no retire !

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
hehe.. I have alot but I don't know any of their names or have a pic of them but you've name most of the ones I like :) Especially the granny even though she was super mean in Dao Pra Sook!

onahc

sarNie Elites
yeah, mae meow from dow prasook if funny.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my favorite servant of all ! She in several lakorn like Rathana KohSin , Ngao Asoke, ect ect .. and her character most of the time side/w n'rai or the comic one !!! She is mad cute though and i like her fat size .

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i like the last one with the glasses she was in alot boran lakorns as a servant too i think she was in dab 7 see and sano noi reung ngarm as the giant

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , she in lots of boran lakorn as the servant and most of the time she funnie in those role . She was in period lakorn too like Rathana KohSin

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite servant of all ! She in several lakorn like Rathana KohSin , Ngao Asoke, ect ect .. and her character most of the time side/w n'rai or the comic one !!! She is mad cute though and i like her fat size .
Oh yea...! lol..My family loves her too because she's always so funny in lakornpeunbarn and stuff..But I don't like it when she plays that non-funny type..I like her..She's so funny..