fav. hmoob actors/actress

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hi guys! i was just wondering who's ur guys favorite hmong actors or actresses... i personally like hnub lis, paj thoj, and umm... xab thoj! love their acting... especially in tht one movie... umm... the one where he keeps on hitting his wife, yea! tht movie!

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
My favorite actor is Somchai and Tou, of course for the look. Actress, I don't really have a favorite but I can say that they all good and pretty in their own way.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm a huge fan of Cua Yaj...he's so cute and such a good actor..and I like Xab Thoj, Cai Yaj, Luj Yaj, Tub Yaj, Txam Thoj, etc....

The newer actresses now are pretty good such as Paj Zuab Vwj, Hnub Lis, Mabsua Lis, etc...a few years ago, I was a huge fan of Ntxawm Hawj but she doesn't make movies anymore... and I also liked Tshuas Hawj too.....neither are acting anymore and are now married...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
I really like HNUB LEE....i think she a very good at acting.....as for the guy...i have two of them in mind.....the first one is of course...TOU YAJ and the other one is A-LOR...or most people know him by LEE LOR...i think thses two actor are very cute....and they are the best ones i have seen so far for hmong people....yeah....we are getting there....NO MORE DR. TOM AND BEE MONKEY.....yes....i was waiting for this for a long time now!!!!!