fast way to get skinny

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
well if you only wanna lose your thighs... or hips or watever you should try the stair master or the thigh/hip abductor.. it works pretty good.. especially the stair master... i would recommend the stair master to anybody that wants to lose the big hips....crossramps are also a good choice....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
fast way to get skinny...that's if u're up for it..

run 3-5 miles a day...no carb in ur diet...lol..

I know it's hard or u can take the easy way out n buy

some kind of effective diet pill..

Hiatus

Super Momo
Thookatha said:
damn, i want a snickers so bad...ever since like two days ago!! but i keep just laying here! ahhhhhh!
[post="67834"][/post]​

:huh: *eats snickers* yummyyy :lmao:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
ok, talking about carbs...i was wondering. Does WHITE BREAD have carbs or any fat that can cause you to GAIN weight? Yea, i feel real lame talking about this even when i HAVE tooken health class, but is the -carb part, part of carbohydrates??? :shocked:

S

sunflower

Hiatus said:
:huh: *eats snickers* yummyyy :lmao:
[post="67897"][/post]​

that's mean!!!!!!!! *mouth full of chocolate ice cream* hahaha tookatha.. you're already so cute! no need to diet... dude like what pond said.. what's the point of living if you can't enjoy food? i think you should eat anything you want to eat and exercise to keep yourself healthy... ^_^

dylan

sarNie Egg
talk about gaining weight. i started to have hypothyroidism two years ago. it's practically killing me. i was at a point where i had no energy to get up. all i've been doing is gaining weight constantly. and it doesn't help when im the laziest person in the world. i'm practically obese now, but im starting to go to the gym. i'm taking cardio kickboxing and dance classes and it's killing me, but i have to do this cause i'm so F A T. so i'm working out about 5 hours a week. i've cut down on the bad foods. i have yet to see any results since i've barely started class last week, but i'm sore everyday so hopefully i'll see some results soon. <<cross fingers>>

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
did you know that tea has caffine that helps you lose weight? unlike coffee caffine, it traps that fat..while tea helps you burn it. i didnt nkow that until my teacher told me...hes going on a diet, and he's been drinking tea and eating salad..he lost 5lbs in 2 weeks. ofcourse he works out too..hes a football coach

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah i heard that tea helps you loose weight. i think its green tea to be exact. however, i dont know if its any kind of green tea you can find in the supermaket like the bag kinds or if its a particular brand. oh but you know that commercial, 3-a-day dairy products, does that really work? cuz isnt milk, cheese, and yogurt fatty??

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
You know what I hate about it!?! There's just too much good food out there. And Hmong food is really good, but really greasy and fattening, but yeah... Too much good food that I just want to sit down and eat instead of getting up and getting in good shape because when I go down and up flights of stairs, I'm already out of breath, but I really need to get up and start moving, but I just can't get away from my pc...