fast way to get skinny

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey anyone know how to get skinny and lose those fat legs fast gosh i hate seem like everyone these days especially girls are gaining weight :lol:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
there is no "fast way or easy way" you gotta diet and workout -- that's all tehre is too it.. unless you have money and get lipo

belle20

sarNie Elites
Yup xercise is the only way to lose things fast.........i mean u dont even have to be on a diet..........my cousin eats all she wants but just as long as she hits the gym once or twice a week....shes fine. however if u want to lose weight very quickly then yea eat healthy n hit the gym!!!! It will definitely help :D

Sah

sarNie Elites
Yeah, exercise. And actually EAT! Starving yourself is not healthy. Eating gives you more energy to actually exercise. For toning legs, lunges are a really good exercise. Doing a bunch of lunges can give nicer shaped legs. They leave you sore, but if your sore, you know you did a good job.

Hiatus

Super Momo
fastest way?

drink water only..starves urself.... then die LOL jk

regular workout + healthy diet << that's it!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Hiatus said:
fastest way?

drink water only..starves urself.... then die LOL jk

regular workout + healthy diet << that's it!
[post="65678"][/post]​
oh yea, starvation will kill you before you know it =P

eat regular, but lunch should be your biggest meal, and don't forget to work those abs too =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dude, i was fat my whole life...mostly because my family thought it was cute!! hence, the name "thookatha"...meaning "babydoll" (with the chubby cheeks and all!). wtf, right? lol

anywho, there is definitely no easy way to get skinny...sorry, peeps. eating right and working out is the closest miracle you get. i had to take that route throughout high school and college, and now im healthy! lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
OMG i forgot another way I prefer this one to every other ways..

chop your right or left arm you will immediatly lose 20 karhar.. lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Thookatha said:
dude, i was fat my whole life...mostly because my family thought it was cute!! hence, the name "thookatha"...meaning "babydoll" (with the chubby cheeks and all!). wtf, right? lol

anywho, there is definitely no easy way to get skinny...sorry, peeps. eating right and working out is the closest miracle you get. i had to take that route throughout high school and college, and now im healthy! lol
[post="66331"][/post]​
my DAD wants me sooo fAT lolz.. but i didnt eat when i was little i was a hyper little kid.. i gained weight the end of junoir yea to senior year i was diagnose with acute rhuematic fever so that slows down my matabolism lolz.. but i work out so im not THAT FAT! lolz..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh man...i feel so lonely...man ya got weight problems? i do too...only i actually wanna get a lil bit thicker.....imma a size 3 in pants and i would so love to jump one more size up to a 5...i wish! and i wish i can share my metabolisms to other people too lol bcz it's fast....lemme tell u, after a big meal, i tend to run str8 to the bthrm after i finish eating. sigh*.....my mom tells me im skinny that i need to get fat so it's become a lil of a psychological problem for me too since others said stay like how i am currently....dammit! sigh* grrr

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
A size 3 and or 5 is good, UNLESS, you are just skin and bone, then, that'll be a different story. LOL...fast metabolism huh...are you sure it's not those tapeworms? ^_^

On a serious note, fast metabolism is good, I mean, NO OFFENSE, but, it would probably be beneficial for those individuals who are over weight and or obese. It may or may not slow down their weight gaining process... :unsure:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
my DAD wants me sooo fAT lolz.. but i didnt eat when i was little i was a hyper little kid.. i gained weight the end of junoir yea to senior year i was diagnose with acute rhuematic fever so that slows down my matabolism lolz.. but i work out so im not THAT FAT! lolz..
[post="66758"][/post]​
hahaha...it was a good thing you were a hyper lil' kid, KT. losing weight is damn hard...dat's why there are threads like this stating the fact...lol. and oh! then you gotta maintain it too!! sucks, huh?! urggh!

btw, sorry about the acute rheumatic fever thing. juuust another way to limit you from YUMMY foods...esp when you don't feel like working out. lol <_<

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
umm.. y dun u girls eat raw meat. Get some parasite in your system. It'll start leeching off ur food. In no time you'll be skinny... dun forget to take those pill to get those parasite out later :rolleyes:

pond

sarNie Egg
Hey ladies...............You got one life to live! Why do you care so much about weight problem! who give a damn about wat ppl think about you. You always put yourself up first and after all its the inside that count!......And whoever that said that your fat or whatever they're the one that got a damn problem........hehehe... so cheer up and eat whatever you like and dun you dare try to run away from food hehehe...