farmers insurance?

little

sarNie Adult
Any 1 has farmers insurance? I'm curious. My older sis handed me the paper and telll me to leave it in the car. It said that to renew the policy lasted from june to december. Is that insurance I paid for 6 months. Cuz all that time I paid each month. Do I still have to pay each month if I gave her the money to pay/renew my policy. She tells me that I still have to pay each month even though I renew my policy which is $320. It was easier when she didn't add her name/car to my car cuz I could pay it online.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
no that paper can last 6months just to show the cop jus in case you get pulled over you still have to pay every month. Cuz they're assuming your gonna be with this company for 6 months so it's like ur proof of insurance.

little

sarNie Adult
no that paper can last 6months just to show the cop jus in case you get pulled over you still have to pay every month. Cuz they're assuming your gonna be with this company for 6 months so it's like ur proof of insurance.

Even though the paper said to renew the policy for $320 last to june-december and I paid for that does it mean I still have to continue to pay each month still. Is renewing the policy mean I paid insurance for the next 6 months? If I paid for it I don't pay each month until the december right? clarify it for me please

Even though the paper said to renew the policy for $320 last to june-december and I paid for that does it mean I still have to continue to pay each month still. Is renewing the policy mean I paid insurance for the next 6 months? If I paid for it I don't pay each month until the december right? clarify it for me please

Just wondering... how much is your insurance each month... because if it's 320 each month then, yes.. But if it's 320 for the enitre six months, then no.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea like the person said if your insurance is $320 for 6 months then your cool for 6 months without paying but if it's 320 each month you still have to pay each month then. The paper only saying your continue being a customer and having insurance with them for 6 months so it's like a contract you get it. Ask me if you have more questions.

little

sarNie Adult
thanks so I don't pay my sis each month since I give her my $320 for 6 months. She tells me renewing policy is different than insurance itself isn't it the same. Before I would just pay her each month since that renewal policy didn't come yet. Maybe she change it by getting a new policy (i guess insurance) that lasted 6 months. She didn't tell me anything about the new plan/policy. Thanks for helping me out. Does other car insurance does the same thing. When u pay/renew your policy (6 months) u don't need to pay until the 6 months over right? Thank u again cuz I believe what my older sis says if she tells me to pay each month when I already paid for my 6 months I would too so thank u to clarify it for me.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so I don't pay my sis each month since I give her my $320 for 6 months. She tells me renewing policy is different than insurance itself isn't it the same. Before I would just pay her each month since that renewal policy didn't come yet. Maybe she change it by getting a new policy (i guess insurance) that lasted 6 months. She didn't tell me anything about the new plan/policy. Thanks for helping me out. Does other car insurance does the same thing. When u pay/renew your policy (6 months) u don't need to pay until the 6 months over right? Thank u again cuz I believe what my older sis says if she tells me to pay each month when I already paid for my 6 months I would too so thank u to clarify it for me.
Well, let's say your 6 monhts premium is a total of $600 for 6 months. You can pay it all at one time in the beginning and you won't have to pay again until month 7. Or you can pay $100 a month for 6 months.