FANFIC UPDATES

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@littledummy aka Allie,
I accidentally deleted your comment here asking to remove your story to the complete section. I meant to quote u but accidentally deleted your comment but just wanted u to know I moved it for ya

SVALC

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve this? I lost all my documents for this story I was writing..... :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: If it is possible, I would like to finish this story  :dance1:
SVALC said:

please delete "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU HURT ME BY SVALC" i don't have time to update it now but maybe later.. thanks
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/46093-i-love-you-more-than-you-hurt-me-by-svalc/

suky16

sarNie Egg
Questions, if no update for awhile under "incomplete story" does it get automatic delete? Haven't been here in awhile and couldn't find some of the stories. Just wondering what happen to it. :( Thanks!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think they get deleted? Or did they ? LOL. If you can't find it , sorry, it's gone then, you write fiction? What's the fiction title u looking for ?

suky16

sarNie Egg
Hmm...probably get deleted it. Yeah, I wrote some...I think one was "Taken" and the other is "My bratty assistant" (I think). Been awhile, can't remember! LOL I even forgot my old login and had to create a new one. Used to go by Suksuk.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Great to know that you found them. We don't delete any FFs unless the author chooses to get them deleted/removed. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
It funny when I go read my old fiction around o8-09 , what was I thinking! Two more years I probably remake them w/ new actor/actress

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
50 shade of grey type of plot
Lol, okay. I’ve never watched it, under aged, but old enough to know what it is. Lol So I have some in mind, but they’re more like scenarios and based off of Lakorns or my ships. So I’ll try to upload them soon.

Thank You for your feed back!:)