Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
not sure but it probz be soon coz they started filming in what december? :/ and lakorn usally take 5 to 6 months filming sometimes more it i know on this one vicky got ill half way so they didn't film her seens until she was better and then they had another opening cermony

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I still really want to see Vicky w/ manyy moreeeeeeeeee praeks! :p I hope her nang'ek days aren't over just yett.

It makes me soooo sad to see the actresses that I grew up watching be supporting / nang'rai now :(

For example: NOON SINITRA, JOY.R & etc.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I know i have so many P'ek i want her to star with to i wanna to star with the one i even dislike (aparts from NOK C!) but want her to star with Nott again but as leads don't care if it prime time or evening as long as there more sweet scenes lol

yeh it is sad n'ek that i grow up with get demoted to suporting to n'rai :( we should have a minute silence for them lmao :p

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i'm still hoping this lakorn will be her break through role...

but look like a few ch 7 actress are moving to ch 3 so her
chance of getting n'ek role are very little....i still think she
should switch station.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea like araya but i think even if vicky switch to ch7 she would still be underrated cuz they too busy promoting their newbies

i also hope this will be her break through role so she can finally be recognize and get more lead roles

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
CH7 only promotes the ones they favor so it's unlikely for them promote VICKY. CH3 is fit for her already if you compare it to CH7&CH5.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
that's what i would like to know...there's very few clips of this on yt idk why we don't see more it's quite sad i'm anticipating this one looks to be very fun and entertaining