Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
hopefully Fai Ruk Arsoon will be vicky come back as a n'ek
and will gain "recognition"....

she never had much promotion even when she first came out....

Katerine

Butterfly123
hopefully Fai Ruk Arsoon will be vicky come back as a n'ek
and will gain "recognition"....

she never had much promotion even when she first came out....
yeh i hope so to lol

and yeh she wasn't promoted much when she 1st came out but she was alitlle she had a few out a year as N'ek but last couple of years it's only been what one lakorn a year! and Fai Ruk Arsoon is the only lakorn she got so far :(

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
wat lakorn was that? i dont remember any where he was p'ek.... which one??? n with cherry..??

he had the one where he played with Joy Rinlanee

I think that was the lakorn that was rumor that she broke up with Chakrit because she liked Ace

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh i hope so to lol

and yeh she wasn't promoted much when she 1st came out but she was alitlle she had a few out a year as N'ek but last couple of years it's only been what one lakorn a year! and Fai Ruk Arsoon is the only lakorn she got so far :(
Argg.. I know! she soo deserves it :dude: As long as she doesn't star with Por T again i'm okay. :D

I think that was the lakorn that was rumor that she broke up with Chakrit because she liked Ace
Whaa....? for reals?! :eek: I didn't know that...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^^

omg.. she liked ace.. thats y they broke up... >_<..

i neva knew that.. thanks..

but i do like krit n ace too though ^_^..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^^

omg.. she liked ace.. thats y they broke up... >_<..

i neva knew that.. thanks..

but i do like krit n ace too though ^_^..
LOL. Ace is a "nice" boy.... what I want is a "bad" man, i.e. Chakrit!!! :loool:

I always thought that Chakrit broke it off with Joy because he was afraid to take it further. :blink:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky and Por T does not make a good couple at all...
i thought he look better with ploy...

i think ch3 like to favorite their top n'ek (ann, aff, janie, pat, rita) and they don't really give
opportunity for other n'ek to shine or prove their ability..... and when they
have the opportunity to shine in a lakorn, it's always the sucking ones...
come on how many lakorn does those top n'ek have in a year.....
i think vicky should switch station...go to channal 5...their actors are way "HOTTER"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

i think ch3 like to favorite their top n'ek (ann, aff, janie, pat, rita)and don't give
opportunity for other n'ek to shine or prove their ability..... come on how many lakorn does those n'ek
have in a year.....i think vicky should switch station...go to channal 5...their actors are way "HOTTER"
As much as I love Vicky, when I found out that she did a lakorn with Por T I had to skip it. <_< They do not make a cute couple whatsoever!

Yeah I think they don't give much opportunity for actresses like Vicky but then again, it could be her decision not to take on nang'ek roles. :lmao:

LOL. I wanna see Vicky work with Pong... or Puri... :D but if she switches, she won't be able to work with Aon!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha i dont think i want vicky for ch5.. well for pong n puri.. but. th rest looks so young hehe.. ^_^..

lol.. i watched the lakorn where she was with por.. sadly i was more into ploy/por relationship more.. hehe lol..

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
she can have one with aon first than switch
i like to see her with captin, pepper, or mos...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt want vicky to switch to ch5 but if it was before when they used to have hot actors then yes i wouldnt mind. only left is pong, captain and chakrit.

hopefully this lakorn will make vicky more popular and maybe regain back her n'ek status. shes definately underrated

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree w/ you Gals 'bout VICKY! 'hrmms.. Vicky & Por.T as a pair didn't gimme' a spark. They were okayy together.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i wouldnt want vicky to switch to ch5 but if it was before when they used to have hot actors then yes i wouldnt mind. only left is pong, captain and chakrit.

hopefully this lakorn will make vicky more popular and maybe regain back her n'ek status. shes definately underrated
yeh i agree i dont want vicky to switch to Ch 5 then she will defo only have one a year but there a tiny (tiny tiny...) chance she might work with pong seeing all ch 5 actors are nearly freelance lol

but yeh *fingers crossed this will do well

danseurella

sarNie Egg

i think ch3 like to favorite their top n'ek (ann, aff, janie, pat, rita) and they don't really give
opportunity for other n'ek to shine or prove their ability..... and when they
have the opportunity to shine in a lakorn, it's always the sucking ones...
come on how many lakorn does those top n'ek have in a year.....
i think vicky should switch station...go to channal 5...their actors are way "HOTTER"
I do agree they are so biased. But it is also not always up to them to cast.
I guess it takes some time for some N'eks to rise to power if they are not the ones favoured by the channel. Aff was out MANY years before she became popular in JLR too. I think this will make Vicky a second Aff because she has what it takes - beauty and acting skills. All she needs is one HIT lakorn. One lakorn with strong storyline such as this one! I wish this will make her rise to popularity status! And have lots and lots nang'ek roles coming!

Channel 3 actors are mostly whom I will deem as 'adorable' and not hot, except for a few exceptions.
I hope they give Ace a chance at P'ek too! Hopefully Prajan See Roong and Fai Ruk Arsoon will give him lots of chance to SHINE.

danseurella

sarNie Egg

I had no idea they were together.
But then of course, me being a newbie to lakorns...
I think they look good together :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I guess it takes some time for some N'eks to rise to power if they are not the ones favoured by the channel. Aff was out MANY years before she became popular in JLR too. I think this will make Vicky a second Aff because she has what it takes - beauty and acting skills. All she needs is one HIT lakorn. One lakorn with strong storyline such as this one! I wish this will make her rise to popularity status! And have lots and lots nang'ek roles coming!

Channel 3 actors are mostly whom I will deem as 'adorable' and not hot, except for a few exceptions.
I hope they give Ace a chance at P'ek too! Hopefully Prajan See Roong and Fai Ruk Arsoon will give him lots of chance to SHINE.
i totally agree with you! vicky just needs a hit role cuz in the past, she hasnt had a strong one and her lakorn wasnt all that popular. plus, she had alot of competition at the time when mew, mam, etc was still around.

i mean atleast shes still around cuz if she was with ch7 i doubt that they will still give her work. with ch3, you still see some of their older gen. around

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

You read my mind! I TOTALLY AGREE TO EVERYTHING you've said! =) Great minds think alike, lolz. :D