Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well if aff is in here it would be cool to see rome as p'ek cuz i want them star in a lakorn and reading rr fanfic it would be interesting to see them act together. beside rome hasn't been an aggressive/mean p'ek yet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
still no confirmation yet.. eeeekkkkk... nope.. so far rome hasnt played one.. but whoo.. i wanna see one though hehe.. >_< .. rome aff .. rome aff..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
There's the news from TV Poo Live that Boy Pakorn Chatborirak will play in this lakorn.
I'm not sure if he will be P'ek or not.
But I like this guy since I first saw him in the commercial on TV.

He's the winner of Cleo Bachelors 2008 and one of the actors in Thai movie "4 Romances"

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the guy looks good and sees to match the role but about vicki she'll have to convince me hope they do the kick n'ek to the ocean scene that was so funny

jakjann

Jakjann
There's the news from TV Poo Live that Boy Pakorn Chatborirak will play in this lakorn.
I'm not sure if he will be P'ek or not.
But I like this guy since I first saw him in the commercial on TV.

He's the winner of Cleo Bachelors 2008 and one of the actors in Thai movie "4 Romances"

I hope he act a Pra ek and Nang ek Jakjann Akumsiri, because Boy Pakarn like she very much^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh vicky??? thats great. i was wondering when is she gonna have a new lakorn after jai rao ends. so happy shes getting lead role

thanks wishy

onahc

sarNie Elites
Haha, he got a camel toe! LOL. But this is interesting because we have a new couple and I haven't seen vicky play lead in a very looooong time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the 4th pic of him posted above. hes not bad looking

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad it's confirmed to be vicky.....
can't wait to see a different side of her

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i never really was a fan of Vicky's... i watched the lakorn of her and chakrit, her and ken, with no real appeal to her. but now that i'm watching Jai Rao, she's really very talented... and beautiful. i'll have to re-watch the others.. i prolly wasn't giving her enough credit.

i'm kinda looking forward to this one because of Vicky... the p'ek looks like he could pull off dirty and smelly :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I absolutely loveeee VICKY! She's so awesome! I don't think she gets enough credit as an actress. I hope she gets more leading roles! she deserves it!

Uhm.. Boy... I don't know what to say about him...

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i hope this is a break through role for her.....
she is a really underrated actress....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! About time Vicky has a lakorn as nang'ek again :D They needa give her status backk! Oh praek look so adorable and hot! He looks better in the last pic where he is so clean :p I can't waittt! Yahoo :D I'll be waiting for this lakorn!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hope this is a break through role for her.....
she is a really underrated actress....
Yeah, i totally agree with you. She is so underrated... I really hope this is confirmed because I miss seeing her as a nang'ek. I have like the biggest crush on her. :wub: